Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Vallaro Kindall

• MOSHED-2020-3-6-22-20-58.gif

NAME: Vallaro Kindall
    FACTION: The Bounty Hunters Guild

SPECIES: Epicanthix
    HOMEWORLD: Panatha

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 184.8 Centimetres
    WEIGHT: 79.4 Kilograms

EYES: BLUE
    HAIR: BLACK

FORCE SENSITIVITY: Negative

SKILL SET
    The subject exhibits traits typically associated with his race, including resistance to mental abilities and military training, and appears to be particularly quick both in reaction and movement. Additionally, he is proven to be highly skilled in the use of thrown weapons including grenades and knives. Take caution when approaching as the subject is known for the frequent use of traps and poisons.

FLAWS
    Despite the subject's physical conditioning, his focus on speed has left him lacking in raw strength. The subject is highly addicted to Havao tabacc, the denial of this substance can cause him to become jittery and lose focus. The subject has also shown protective behavior of long-time associates, attacking them first is an excellent way to make him vulnerable to follow-up attacks.

• The slums of Duros are the last place you'd expect to find yourself at a time like this, but the note was clear: "Go to Nar Shaddaa. Look for a Trandoshan scrap dealer named Uurquoxl". You asked around and paid more than your fair share for information but finally, you found a shop that met the description. Upon walking into the shop, you are hit by the overwhelming smell of ozone from discarded ship parts and power packs. At the back of the store, you see a lone Trandoshan.

"Ah, a new face! Don't see many of those around here. I am Uurquoxl and this-" He spreads his arms to indicate the various items in the store "-is my shop. Are you looking for some scrap? because I have all you need and even a few other services if you have the credits."

"Vallaro wanted me to pick up something from you." You say quietly as you walk to the back of the shop and hand the note to the Trandoshan.

"Ah, I see. He asked me to hold on to something a while ago. This must be why he sent you." Uurquoxl says as he hands you a holoprojector "Knowing him, he'll want you to watch this somewhere private. I always wanted to know what was recorded in it but it's only good for one playback. Make it count."

You take the holoprojector and head back to your ship. The device is plain and of the single-use variety with nothing more on it than a play button.

MOSHED-2020-3-7-10-11-41.gif

The device whirs for a moment as a hologram of Vallaro begins to take shape. a somber expression dominates his face as opposed to the more serious one you'd grown used to. He takes a long drag of his cigarra holding the smoke for a beat and then exhaling. His image distorts for a moment as the smoke clouds the recorder's lenses but eventually clears up, forming a clear image.

“If you’re seeing this, then I’m probably dead… I know I never talked about myself much, so I’ll take some time to correct that even if there’s not much to say. I owe you at least that much.

"Well, I was born on Panatha. My parents, they don’t quite matter much now but they were good people, soldiers like damn near every other Epicanthix I've ever met. I followed in their footsteps and spent most of my life in the military until I decided I was done with it. I was tired of taking orders from people born into their station while I was stuck mucking about in the mud. Eventually, I got myself a ship and left. Then I took to smuggling for a few years but it just wasn’t cutting it for me. Dodging around and avoiding every little thing that looked like a threat was a pain. Honestly, the best part of it was the occasional run-ins with the law. Eventually, I took up with the guild. Turns out I'm a much better bounty hunter than a runner.

"Knowing me I probably never said goodbye, or I never got the chance. So... Goodbye. The worst part about this is I don't know who you are, or if anyone will ever see this. But if you're seeing this, thank you."

The image flickered and faded as the holovid came to an end. A single pop came from the holoprojector as the internal datacard shorts out destroying itself and the data.

• Augments
    Equipment
    Concealed Weapons
    Miscellaneous
    Ship

• Kills
    @Emperor Immortuos: Thermal detonator point blank.

Bounties
    None at this time.
    Adventures

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom