Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign The Reclamation War: Shotgun Allegiance | Mandalorian Enclave

DOMINA PRIME

P A G E C L A I M

rodiaobj1.png

I wanna show you something
beautiful

Try Not To Blink~

ctNpY6g.png

ALLIES
M A N D A L O R I A N S

SQUAD
Siv Dragr Siv Dragr | Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr
Yael Kandar Yael Kandar | Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla | Reggie Rau Reggie Rau | Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor

OPPOSITION

Valery Noble Valery Noble | @Jonyna Si | Elias Edo Elias Edo | Amani Serys Amani Serys | Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren | Lily Decoria Lily Decoria | Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

There it was again.

That ITCH in her core.

The itch plaguing her very bones as those many alien eyes flicked, scanned and examined the many Jedi warriors who had bravely come to rescue their godborn kin. It was admirable to the Xeno, and even in her grudge against the divine even Dima held herself steady among them. There was no fear within the Prime, no thoughts of hatred for them or their kind because unlike her beloved Mandalorian kin Domina Prime had little interest in viciously attacking the first godling she saw with reckless abandon.

Very uncharacteristic for the xeno, especially coming from the 'cavegirl' of the enclave.

But when it came to the divine blooded godborn? There could be no misunderstandings or delusions.

These warriors looked like men...spoke like men...even briefly fought like a man.

But the Prime knew better. She knew what these divine blooded beings were capable of. She knew what they could do with a mere snap of ones fingers.

With so many of them around the agitation was growing immensely, it felt almost like a sickness swelling from within herself as she watched her battle sisters Yael Kandar Yael Kandar , Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla , Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor and Reggie Rau Reggie Rau engage with their godborn boldly. Dima standing in the open with her claws sharpening nicely against her Beskad Kopis before suddenly, with a flick of her ears she heard a voice boom outward over the clashing of blades and barking of insults.

"BROTHER!"

Dimas five eyes all immediately regained new focus. Finding themselves falling upon Thal Mantis Thal Mantis as the Jedi pulled away their cloak to reveal their armor and saber boldly and entering the battle with their sights set upon one of Dimas kin, Fenn Stag Fenn Stag .

Dimas tail rattled instinctively in a primitive, almost feral hostility towards the Jedi for threateningly approaching one of Dimas mandalorian kin. Her legs carried her quickly, without even consciously realizing she had done so. Skidding to a stop right into the path of the Jedi as those five eyes stared from beneath her visor.

"Peek-a-boo you little shit~" She chittered dominantly as she slid her Kopis violently across her claws. "And where the FUCK do we think we're going? Dima does not think she likes the way you look at this ones kin. It makes Dima...nervous~" She mused as the Jedi struck a pose, entering her battle positions as Dimas tail rattled violently behind her and those four arms lifted as she slammed two fist into two pairs of palms and twisted her neck in sheer amusement.

"To the point...this one likes that in a god~" She told him warmly, her lower pair of arms pulling up the fabric of her dress in a neat little lady-like bow as her upper arms held the Kopis triumphantly. "Prime gladly accepts this dance godborn champion~" She whimsically mused before in one swift, dangerous movement that massive, elongated tail of hers would sweet outward in a arch across his legs, attempting to sweep them at the same time she moved forward and used her Kopis Beskad to cleave downward in a vertical slice from above, giving the Godborn the opportunity to choose which of these attacks to focus on while Dima kept her remaining three arms free and prepared for that Lightsaber to begin moving.

And so it began~

Last edited:

rodiaobj3.png

RIXSHA
CHEKKOO ENCLAVE | RODIA
TAG: Adenn Munin Adenn Munin | Kaiyra Munin Kaiyra Munin
GEAR: In bio

jandiv.png

banner3.png

NEVER DAWN

<"Careful, Beroya. I enjoy you, but be careful,">

Jan snorted as she opened the cockpit for him in advance.
<Just get in, Munin.> she said, resting an elbow on the side of the cockpit while Kad finally stopped firing, the immediate threats eradicated.

As the Munin scion propelled into the passenger seat, he started rambling off orders again as if he was the only damn Alor'ad in the vicinity.
"You don't say." she quipped as Kad's cockpit closed.

<"Well, let's get a going. We need to take point and lead the rest of our troops.">
Male egos were so fragile.
://: I'll dump you down on the ground, Mando'ad ://: came the droid's simple reply from inside the cockpit before the Beroya could say anything. Jan just smirked behind her helmet while the ions fired and the howl came anew as they sped toward the stronghold.

So far so good. It seemed Kaiyra and Jan's own forces had managed to sort out most of the resistance, so Kad only picked off the few that were left as he flew over them.

It wasn't hard to reach the heavily fortified stronghold. Most of their forces were gathered around it.
<What do we have, Nam?> she asked her second-in-command.
<Look who finally showed up.> he quipped as a shell was dropped into the Stronghold by a passing Howler. <Right. We got heavy blast doors and heavy arms emplacements and a shit ton of guns. They're dug in deep.> he then went on to give a sitrep to his Alor'ad.
<Joy.> Jan grumbled. <All right, Clan Beroya, let's do this. Nam, take half and give air support - I don't give a shit what you do just do it. The rest of you - with me on backpack.>
<Oya!> came the unanimous reply.

Jan tapped on the dashboard.
<Go with Nam. I'm taking off here.> she told Kad as the cockpit jumped open. She then looked at Adenn. <Time to shine, Sunshine.> she quipped as she jumped into the air, the jetpack's ions keeping her aloft.

Like a swarm of angry wasps, half of her forces took to the air, the howls of the basilisks deafening and fear-inducing before Haran was unleashed onto the Stronghold from above with shells and whirring particle turrets and turbolasers.
<Evelyn, throw some mortars at those doors - I just want to see how they hold.> Jan ordered.
<Waste of firepower, but all right.> the supposedly more mature Beroya said before the Maji Ironworks rifles were set to mortar mode and explosions rained onto the blast doors. After a few hits, they began to groan, though still holding.
<It can't hold forever. Keep to it. The rest of you with me. There's got to be vents somewhere.>

Alongside the Munin forces, they were bound to break through at some point.

rodiaobj1.png

rodiaobj3.png

STORM
EQUATOR CITY | RODIA
ALLIES: ENCLAVE - I aint tagging all you shits again
ENEMIES: JEDI - I ain't tagging all you shits again either
ENGAGING: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard
GEAR: In Bio

roxydiv.png

banner2.png

BAD ROMANCE

Damn glowsticks.

As some bolts came back towards Reggie, she swerved automatically even though the beskar would have done its job. That swerve also had her missing some of the debris he threw towards her with the Force, but not all.

A particularly large rotten log smashed into the Rau scion and sent her careening out of control and towards the ground. Before her jump boots could slow her descent, she crashed into the swamp.
"Shabuir." Reggie groaned as she pushed herself from the ground, her bell rung properly. <You'll pay for that, motherkarker.> she growled, lowering her head, her HUD doing the work for her as it launched a missile from her mudspitting jetpack towards the Jedi. The cursed Force user would probably evade it, but it would act as a diversion nonetheless.

She then allowed her jump boots to launch her forward and semi to her feet at the same time while the missile travelled toward him, moving her towards him at a frightening speed as if ice-skating without her feet touching the ground, the repulsors in the boots doing their work in bursts. The moment she was in range, she unleashed her cryocaster on him.

The Jedi wanted the Mando'ade.

Now they got them.

Irvelghrikk

I

rodiaobj3.png

The Kashyyyk Viper
RODIA
ENGAGING: Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor

div-red.png

His Force-Push met his opponent, the Mandalorian utilizing the mechanical elements of her suit to counter it as she stood tall; his blade then making contact with his opponent, as it sizzled with contact. His close-contact moves however put his weaponry in harms way, as she gripped and crushed his lightsaber, his eyes widening in a shock as it fell to the ground into pieces, the weapon he used for so long gone though this wasn't a time to cry over material items, simply sucking his teeth and growling as the fight continued.

The Mandalorian followed up her crushing of his weapon by switching to hand-to-hand combat, a place where Irvelghrikk was well-suited with, purely out of his genetic advantages of a long life which allowed him to practice across the board, and his experiences utilizing said hands. The Twi'lek Jedi throwing forth a punch, one of pure rage and animosity most likely, in response smirking; Utilizing a mixture of precognition & his natural arts, the Wookie ducked the punch.

<<"You destroyed something precious, but don't worry - it is replaceable like you.">> He exclaimed, entering a Shockboxing stance, he began to concentrate - while being 6'11 in height he had the wingspan of a professional sports-player, his wingspan being 7'4 in measurement; the Twi'lek was in comparison about 7'8 give or take but his reach could allow him to punish her again & again.

Now going on the offensive he began to pace back and forth, keeping some distance between the two - knowing this Twi'lek would no doubt go for some form of grapple he kept himself on the move, standing in a southpaw stance although he was a switch-fighter, his hands covering his face in high-guard; his first move was a slight right-hand feint, into a left-hand double jab as he kept rotating around her, taking advantage of her size as Force-Augmented Punches & Enhancement of his general body were being used, targeting her armor-pieces & unprotected points, he was planning on beating her into submission brutally through superior talent.

<<"Face reality, you know this is wrong!!">> He stated, his head and feet movement being notable, being a stick & jab type of fighter though this wasn't the only fighting art he understood to some knowledge. Deep down feeling some type of way, how a Twi'lek would conduct such actions knowing her people's history with oppression, similar to his own - imagining himself siding with a group which'd inflict the same slavery upon those they controlled.

Last edited by a moderator:

New_GA1.png

rodiaobj1.png

Fondor_OBJ_d.jpg

YOU SHOULD HAVE WALKED AWAY

Gladiator pits and sands
Distant worlds and lands
All for fate's strands

Fighting: Domina Prime Domina Prime
Trying to get to Fenn Stag Fenn Stag

A tense, pregnant silence. He reached up to his face with his free hand, watching her approach. Thal was not a Jedi by nature. He was a warrior, a fighter. The air around the pair grew tense and static, the hairs on his body standing up from the static in the air. He didn't realize what he was doing quite yet.

But it hung in the air. It was like an air of violence over him, a constant threat around him. He was after all, The Deathless.

And so when the tail came towards him, towards his legs-

He lifted up his foot, and brought it down, stopping it by pushing it into the dirt beneath them. The war around them waged, and Thal's eyes flared with old anger, old rage at bay. And unlike the Mandalorian, he could not hide it behind a visor. He reached up with his lightsaber, meeting the blade on the side of the Beskad to push it down and away from him. He turned his body as the blade scraped along the armor on his left side.

Thal clearly knew how to fight blades. Swords, especially. Something that set him further apart from his Jedi counterparts. He was different. He was more violent. More willing to kill.

"You talk too much."

His lightsaber pommel came crashing down- right towards her visor.

SCGcxdj_2.png

FIVE YEARS AGO

"But you probably shouldn't have dropped your guard."
As if Sahan actually had dropped his guard. His style was just significantly different from his buir's. Sahan had a much more relaxed stance. As such, he was already anticipating more droids to appear. He had not expected them to come from behind, but one thing his Rising Phoenix training - at which he excelled - had taught him was to constantly subconsciously listen for differences in air pressure. This would allow one to always be wary of gusts of wind, but also of the movement of potential adversaries. That came in handy now, the movements of the droids giving them away.

Sahan brought the beskad around and over his shoulder, catching the droid's electrorod and batting it away. As he turned to face the droids, he caught an image in his mind. It was a memory, as if he had been in a situation exactly like this before, only it wasn't his memory. How odd... Still, the memory showed him an effective maneuver, so he copied it. Ducking under the attack of the second droid, he dodge-rolled, spun around, and drove the beskad up underneath its chest plating. He left the blade there and grabbed the droid's arm, angling the momentum of the electrorod and planting it firmly underneath the first droid. Both droids collapsed to the floor.

Sahan had tried the maneuver on a whim and was pleasantly surprised with how well it had worked. Of course, not having the training armor on had made him a bit nimbler and more dexterous, though not quite on the level as if he had his flight systems in his own armor. Still, he was quite curious what had happened, how he had seen that maneuver in the first place. He'd have to do some research. But it would have to wait for when Siv said the training session was over. There was never any telling how far the Old Man would go in his training sessions. It was all fine to Sahan. He embraced the challenge. One day, he would rise to the greatness of his father and uncle.

PRESENT DAY

Sahan gave a sigh. Why were the Jedi so stubborn? And they supposedly had a reputation for mediators and peacekeepers. His first interaction with them, and Sahan had seen none of that. "First of all, we didn't kidnap you. You trespassed and got caught trying to steal Enclave intelligence. That technically warrants a death sentence. You honestly got off much easier than that. I mean, how would the Alliance feel if a supposed ally was suddenly sneaking and trying to hack Coruscant for secrets? I bet the result would be way worse than what you got. Of course, I wasn't there, so I don't exactly know how bad your punishment was, but it couldn't have been that bad. A bit of a split lip and some bruising is nothing. And it'll heal."

Sahan went and grabbed a canteen of water. "Give it a rest," he said, as the padawan tried to bash her way through the holding cell. He threw the canteen threw the bars. "Here, some water. I'm sure my father didn't dehydrate you on purpose. He can just be single-minded sometimes, especially when pissed off. And boy was he pissed about this whole ordeal."

Sahan then heard that familiar hum as a lightsaber ignited. <Hey, Arty, you're making sure to record everything that's going down, right?>

<Yes, I am,> came the voice of Artus over Sahan's comlink. <I am using every surveillance equipment in the area, even those on the enemy ship. I'll have a holorecording ready by the time you return. I will even isolate the Jedis' combat styles for you to study.>

<Excellent.> Sahan turned to the Jedi woman. She had the telltale features of Naboo nobility. Quite a beautiful woman, actually. Too bad she was a Jedi. "I know you're here for the padawan. But I must apologize. I cannot simply let you walk out of here with here. Not after that display of your peers out there. I'm afraid you pushed us a little too far." He pulled his verpine hand cannon and his beskad. He knew the AXC would probably fully wear off of the padawan soon. Maybe he could end the fight before that happened. Otherwise, he'd end up having to fight two Jedi. Well, one and a half, if he was generous.

rodiaobj1.png

G U I D E
Tag: Valthjof Bralor | Vytal Noctura

The shaman watched unfazed as the Witch reignited her flames, as they climbed higher and grew thinner, spiraling and branching into a lattice. The arcane might unnerve those unacquainted, but Tytos had been long-disciplined to the mysteries of the unseen. He would not cower in front of the Witches enchantments.

"Go,"
he commanded to the rest of the Mandalorians, casting a hand out over them. They would feel a passing aura over them, indescribable in feeling, but along with it a surge of strength and courage. Though they didn't know it, Tytos had cast a Force ward that would shield them from any indirect Netherworld attacks that could harm them. If the Witch wished to fight, then she would fight Tytos alone.

He turned back to the Witch. "I have been to Dathomir, Witch. I know your covens, your Elder Gods. I have delved into the crypts of the Nightsisters and the catacombs of the Sith. I know their dark magics, their high tongues. But beyond that, I wield something far more important." He outstretched his hands, which began to glow with amber energy, latent Netherworld energy coalescing before it took form. "Behind me stands the Manda, every Mandalorian who has walked in this plane before passing on to the next. Their spirit, their knowledge, and their strength are with me. And you?" Apparatiions of specters, specters adorned with beskar'gam, began to appear by the dozens around them, on the ground, rising into the sky, breaking out of the Witches flared tendrils, breaking them asunder, blotting them out of the sky. They were both here and not, invisible to everyone except for the Shaman and the Witch who wielded the arcane. "You, are alone."

B6EPcpg.png

EQUATOR CITY, RODIA, SAVAREEN SECTOR, OUTER RIM TERRITORIES
900 ABY

The Jedi was quick on her feet to avoid the direct impact of the missile, something that I had expected. My FUs combat specialized training had taught me that fighting these folks is a matter of tenacity and the long-game. One shot, and even a dozen of them wouldn't phase them as much, they'll sense it beforehand. The trick is to overwhelm their 'superior' sensory skill up to the point where they second-guess every small movement. Wear them down with an abstract pattern of attacks. Something that I learnt the most from my fight with the birdman abomination in Rishi. It's easier said than done, but it's the path I have chosen in this life, the one that I am willing and able to fulfill.

"Wanna try that again when my back's not turned?" The mirialan shouted.

"Or, if you had any real honor, you'd come down here, take off that fancy armor, and fight me for real."

Hubris and vanity, something that these Jedi certainly are not lacking off. Of course it is very easy for them to propose a 'fair', 'honorable' fight when they possess the ability of unnatural control of some aspects of the Manda, and they decide that abusing that control is a moral thing to do. Even with these types amongst the Mandokarla, I have nothing but disdain towards them. Sure, they serve the same purpose at the moment, a stronger Enclave, but they are not to be trusted. However, with these 'force zealots', there is no empathy nor appreciation from my side. Jedi, Sith, you name it, they are just some perverted abomination, a cancer within the Manda world order. You know what you do when you suspect cancer? You cut off the tumors to survive. These folks are the tumors of the galaxy. A galaxy to be cleansed, to be purified. Let's start with this Jedi strike squad.

"Honor? What do you know of honor, you force-abusing skanah."

Taking a sharp turn, I peppered the Jedi with three damage shots of my Ultrasonic Pistol. The damage from this weapon might not be anything severe, but it's hard to block precisely using the lightsaber. I am not going to touch the land if it's not needed. She has all the advantages with her force sensitivity, why would I give her some more? Overwhelm the Jedi, bait her into an emotional frenzy that she has hinted she is capable of, that's how I can beat her. Fear, anger, hate, greed, jealousy. Truly the downfall of the force beings.

TLDR: Yael is staying on the sky and shooting Amani with her sonic blaster.
smalldivsilver.png

enclavediv3.png

Objective:
rodiaobj1.png
Allies: Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Yael Kandar Yael Kandar Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Domina Prime Domina Prime Reggie Rau Reggie Rau Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla
Enemies: Elias Edo Elias Edo Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Lily Decoria Lily Decoria Valery Noble Valery Noble Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Amani Serys Amani Serys
Facing: Irvelghrikk
Equipment:Equipment In Bio
Song:Agni Kai

“Mand’ad draar digu!

She roared it as a battle cry as the wookiee began to swarmed her with punches. Clearly this wookiee had some experience as a boxer if the way he was fighting was any indication. They however now in Shakka’s favorite kind of combat keeping her own guard high she dodged or deflected the force augmented blows if he wanted to break her armor he’d have to work for it. She used his targeting to her advantage waiting to the precise moment he closed for a strike to launch her own counter-strike. As piece of her armor sheared off with a resounding crack she struck out with a manda and powerframe augmented kick aiming to snap the wookiees knee and kill his mobility

“Di'kut utreekov or'dinii Lasat.”

She spat the insult she was growing weary of this wookiees empty words.

enclavediv3.png

rodiaobj3.png

Rodia
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Tag:
Siv Dragr Siv Dragr | @not tagging all of you anymore

While the missiles she returned to their rightful owner didn't manage to score any hits, Valery still felt satisfied with the outcome. The ship was protected, and the clash continued. With a swift assault, Valery was trying to keep the pressure on the Mandalorian, hoping to prevent further attacks targeting the ship, while others moved in to try and secure the Padawan. Everything had to come together near perfectly for the Jedi to leave with Lily, but Valery was confident they could manage.

Her sweeping strike, however, was swiftly deflected by Siv, who followed up with another series of disruptor bolts. Valery had no trouble blocking them, but she quickly realized it was only a distraction. The fibercord from his other vambrace latched itself around her legs, and as it tightened, she felt the pull and saw light reflecting off of the dagger he drew to cut her down while she was being pulled off balance.

So rather than resist, Valery let herself fall onto her back, rolled her body, and angled her head away to avoid the tip of the blade cutting directly into her flesh. Instead, it grazed her cheek, leaving a sharp trail of blood behind, before she finally decided to move. In an instant, the grip of his fibercord faded completely, and Valery launched herself up and through the Mandalorian, as she phased through everything between her and him.

She came out on the other side, behind the man, and aimed the palm of her hand right between his shoulder blades, before sending a crushing telekinetic blast at him. His armor may protect him against lightsabers, but she aimed to send him flying and deliver some good whiplash at the same time, to batter his body beneath the Beskar.

rodiaobj3.png

Objective: Save Lily
Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble / Lily Decoria Lily Decoria / Jonyna Si Jonyna Si / Elias Edo Elias Edo / Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren / Reggie Rau Reggie Rau

div1.png

The wood did its job and sent the Mandalorian to the muddy swamp below, leaving her without one of her key weapons for now. Taking a deep breath, Silas his lightsaber in the air and calmly went into a lowered stance. Whatever she was going to throw at him, Silas was going to be prepared and then some. It didn't take long for the warrior to give into anger and fire a rocket in his direction, as well as shooting herself straight at him at a swift speed.

Silas stood there and waited till the last second to put in place his plan, one that was sure to make the woman more frustrated than before. Choosing to focus on the rocket first, he used his left hand to send the rocket slightly off target by parrying it off to the right. Then with only moments to spare, he'd quickly snap his body to the right to avoid the cold stream of cyroblast to slam his lightsaber sidewards into her midsection to send her flying back first into the swamp. His lightsaber was useless against beskarr, but at least he'd be able to use it like a blunt object.

"You are a dangerous warrior, no doubt about it. It's just a shame your attitude stinks as much as the swamp were standing in" Silas grunted with a swirl of his lightsaber before running at the downed Mandalorian with a short lean and downwards slash of his saber to try and pin her into the floor.

rodiaobj1.png

The lightsaber glances bounced off of Mevia's beskar chestplate. No damage, only scorch marks where the strikes landed. The kinetic energy made Mevia slightly lean back, but she hastily regained her footing. It was a violent beskad user fighting a violent Vaapad user. Her mother had taught her the basics of what Lightsaber Forms were and how to look out for them, how to counter. Unfortunately, despite those lessons, Mevia had no actual experience fighting Jedi. Furthermore, she was quite bit angry right now. With a hiss, the Chiss took a couple feet back before charging in again, swinging.

"You will not hurt these people! Your retribution- will not be their fate!"

His words fell on deaf ears as Mevia was only knocked back again by the Vaapad user's precision. As she was forced away from the fire, she panted. Perhaps, she needed to do something a little bit different...

Elias had successfully pushed her away from the flames. Furthermore, with her emotional outburst and continuous fighting in the play, she was starting to wear out. She put her weapons away and lifted a vambrace, blocking his heavy blows with her plasma shield. Even still, her beskar'gam was now covered in scorch marks. He was good! But it only frustrated the revenge hungry, broken soul. She growled beneath her visor. She wanted blood!

She lifted one gauntlet right behind another. While using her plasma shield for cover, she waited for the right moment, then... did something many would consider horrendous - chemical warfare. Green acid was spat from the protected vambrace and aimed for the lightsaber user right in front of her. While he was distracted with that, she used her jetpack once again and was able to double back. Panting, she landed on her foot and knee before kneeling lower and taking aim.

"Just die already! Jedi scum! Today's the day!"

Another missile was aimed for the Jedi approximately ten feet away.

She was desperate. She was tired. And it was very noticeable. With that tiredness, with that desperation, came an increased recklessness.

Elias Edo Elias Edo

rodiaobj3.png

Yael Kandar Yael Kandar
@Everyone else​

Amani sighed, disappointed but unsurprised by Yael's rejection, "More than you, apparently." The truth is she gladly would have dropped her lightsaber and ignored the Force for a real hand-to-hand with a Mandalorian. Instead, she was assailed by sonic weaponry. Before Amani could quite process what was coming, the first blast hit her. The contact rung in her ears, and shook her teeth. Very unpleasant, but a good motivator to move from the subsequent shots. Rather than try to block, Amani shot away from the impact zones with a momentary burst of preternatural speed.

"You're not some honorable warrior. You're a trigger-happy thug. Desperate for your own self-validation," Amani shouted back, her hearing still off-balance. Lucky for her, the ultrasonic blaster's range would have forced Yale to close the distance. The Jedi took advantage of that opportunity to put a heavy telekinetic grip on the Mandalorian's jetpack, fighting the rockets as she sought to pull it down towards her.

"Hiding behind your shiny tech and blank masks. Because the moment you're met with a real challenge, you're too afraid to show your face. Too afraid to be real warriors." Amani would throw her hand down, putting momentum into her telekinesis to try and hurl Yael into the dirt at speed.

Last edited:

rodiaobj1.png

rodiaobj3.png

STORM
EQUATOR CITY | RODIA
ALLIES: ENCLAVE - I aint tagging all you shits again
ENEMIES: JEDI - I ain't tagging all you shits again either
ENGAGING: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard
GEAR: In Bio

roxydiv.png

banner2.png

BAD ROMANCE

Jedi were so self-righteous.

The shabuir thought he'd get her, but she had another trick up her sleeve. Reggie knew full well his saber wouldn't be able to do anything other than be slight bump against the kinetic-resistant armour. It did send her back, but not before 12 Whistling Birds sprang forth from one of her boots and came at the Jedi from various directions at varying speeds.

As she skidded backward in the swamp, though winded, she still had enough control to fire off a couple of golden particle bolts from a blaster in his direction to keep him at a distance. His hands would be too full with both the Whistling Birds and the explosive shots from the hybrid pistol to follow up on his attack.

But still, he didn't die.

"You are a dangerous warrior, no doubt about it. It's just a shame your attitude stinks as much as the swamp were standing in"
Reggie struggled to her feet, swamp sludge dripping from the jetpack. It was out for the time-being.
<Funny. I can say the same about you. You're not even worth a Jedi's stinking ass.> she shot back at him, holstering one blaster to be able to pull her beskad from her back. <Come taste the steel of Mandalore, chakaar. If you dare.>

She waited for him, blaster and blade both at the ready.

f238cead5b5a746a10e13ff238afcac5.gif

Briana_Div_2.png

Wearing: XoXo
Equipment: Lightsaber
Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr , Lily Decoria Lily Decoria
Bri_Prof.png

Briana's brow furrowed briefly, confusion melting into a dismissive snort, eyes rolling so hard they nearly fell out from her head. They pushed them? Rumors of the Mandalorian's brutality had spread like wildfire, enough that it'd reached them all the way in the Core. Far as she was concerned, any of the actions or judgments that'd come from her compatriots were not only well-deserved, but long overdue.

But she hadn't come here to talk semantics or argue over who was right or who was wrong—even though the truth of that was as clear as a cloudless Naboo sky. "Alright, listen up as well as you can tin-head, strain if you have to." Briana said, her voice cool and deliberate as she took a measured step forward. "One way or another, I am leaving this ship with my Padawan. So, either you get out of my way voluntarily, or I'll make you."

Expecting that he'd choose the path of most resistance, Briana immediately began to assess him as an adversary.

His solitary presence with Lily indicated that his associates considered him dependable and skilled enough to handle a Jedi Knight—perhaps even a Master, since there would've been no way for them to predict who he'd encounter.

Underestimating him would be foolish.

Her multiple encounters against Darth Wallgof Darth Wallgof taught her early on not to rely on her blade when coming up against beskar, though, she felt the Force wouldn't aid her directly this time either. Interestingly enough, the read she got was not too dissimilar to the disruption droids caused in the lifegiving stream of the Force— like a boulder blocking the flow of a river, so too did the Force eddy around this walking blind spot.

There were no shatter point intersections to pull at, no weak points to manipulate.

The corners of her lips threatened to pull down in a frown. She'd have to be smarter, find other avenues.

Briana_Div_2.png

rodiaobj3.png

K A R J R
Allies: Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr | Reggie Rau Reggie Rau | Domina Prime Domina Prime | Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla | Shai Maji | Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor | Koda Fett | Yael Kandar Yael Kandar
Enemies: ENGAGING: Valery Noble Valery Noble | Lily Decoria Lily Decoria | PRESENT: Amani Serys Amani Serys | Silas Westgard Silas Westgard | Elias Edo Elias Edo | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren | Irvelghrikk

FIVE YEARS PRIOR

Siv was equally disappointed and proud that the ambush hadn't gotten the best of his son. Proud, because that meant Sahan was taking his training to heart. Disappointed, because it would've been a little fun to watch him get beat up. Not in any sadistic way, at least through the perspective of a Mandalorian. Adversity was what forged them more robust, and combat was what bound them to each other.

With a touch of a button on his gauntlet, the droids still functionally deactivated from their combat protocol, began to collect themselves and the pieces of the fallen units. The Kom'rk quartermaster wouldn't be happy with Siv turning a bunch of their training droids into scrap, but he'd make sure that they got at least some credit compensation. After all, what were they made for if not to be beaten up?

He walked over to his son, helmet off, and put a gauntleted hand on his shoulder. Though still in his teenage years, Sahan nearly stood at eye level with the grizzled Mandalorian veteran. "Good work," he said brusquely, but with warmth behind his gruff tone. "A lot more promising than others I've seen at your age." Who hadn't received this level of training, he thought to himself. Even Siv hadn't been pushed this hard as a child, in a galaxy where Mandalore stood unrazed and Clan Dragr's legacy didn't rest on his shoulders.

But now it was clear that it wouldn't rest on his shoulders alone. His grip tightened slightly as what shadow of a final on his face turned grim once more. "But don't let this momentary victory soften your edge. When you fight a Sith or a Jedi, they will be much more dangerous than training droids. And you won't be fighting for my approval -- you'll be fighting for your life. Do well to remember that." He dropped his hand and turned away back into the depths of White Scar post. "And make sure this mess is cleaned up," he called over his back.

A storm was raging outside. Maybe he'd grab himself a drink while he let Sahan sort out the training droids.

smalldivsilver.png

PRESENT DAY

Ensnarled in his whipcord, the Jedi went limp instead of resisting his pull. Not anticipating this from one so aggressive, Siv's calculated slash only grazed a cheek instead of cutting through her throat as he intended. Still, he'd drawn blood. Not a bad start. But this was far from over. Suddenly, the Jedi seemed to become immaterial and floated up and through Siv, an entirely unnatural experience like a cold mist passing through his body.

His reaction time was stymied by the unnatural event he'd just been an unwilling participant in, a massive kinetic burst sent him flying before he crashed into the dirt several meters in front of him. The kinetic force was absorbed by the inertial dampers under the plate of his armor, leaving his internals intact and relatively unharmed, but had been incapable of preventing the force from moving him externally.

Slowly, he got up, his hands clenched. Somehow his kal dagger was still firmly in his grasp. His breathing was shallow from exertion, but his mind was uncharacteristically clear. He saw the Jedi standing before him, arrogant and no doubt proud of herself. The irony of a so-called peacemaker being so militant was not lost on the Mandalorian. But the time for philosophical reflection would be later. He wiped the Jedi's blood from the edge of his knife, running the flat of the blade along his gauntlet so as to not harm either while cleaning the weapon. Then, he deliberately sheathed his weapon, still a good several meters away from Valery.

And followed it rapidly by drawing his blaster, switching it into gunslinger mode, and emptying his barrel at her as he suddenly soared several meters into the sky, propelled by his jetpack. At the same time, he launched a full brace of Whistling Bird mini-missiles at the Jedi. A dozen spiraling outwards in individual, erratic patterns towards the Jedi -- coupled with the short distance and barrage of disruptor-enhanced blaster bolts at the same time -- meant that freezing with the force wouldn't be such a simple task as last time.

Siv followed the rockets downwards towards the Jedi, blaster in hand once more exchanged for his knife. His vibrospines extended from their gauntlets, mini-knifes in their own rights, yearned for the Jedi's blood. He slashed at the Jedi's head and torso with his right vambrace, hoping to draw blood with the blood-poison-tipped vibrospines. If they so much as broke skin, then the Jedi Master would learn a new definition of pain.

Last edited:

lily-div.png

Tag: Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren | Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr

"You claim that I did that. I never said that, I just wanted to go back to Coruscant." Lily grunted back, "you were wanting to charge me with espionage and intentionally wanting your secrets." She spat at him when he got close to the bars, attempting to defend his father, there was no accident in her treatment. She knew that the Mandalorians knew what they were doing, they were attempting to frame her as some criminal to justify their future wars. It was a stance that she refused to fall under.

When the canteen was thrown in, she laughed, "you think that makes up for the treatment I face before?" Lily knew better than attempting to consume anything a kidnapper supplier. "Your father was intentional in his treatment of me, Mandalorians have always been intentional in how you have treated Eshan and the Echani." Her gaze was darken since her father had died at the hands of the Mandalorians.

Breathing in deeply, she was beginning to feel the Force around her as the drugs pumped inside her fade. Her Master appeared and Lily looked ashamed that she had let her Master down in this whole ordeal. However, she refused to become totally helpless, the best that she could do was focus the Force on cage. Blasting against the door with a Force Push, attempting to break her way out with repeatedly Force Pushing the best that she could. "Be cautious Master, he wants to frame the Jedi." From the way he had talked, he seemed the fanatical type to frame the Mandalorians as the heroes of this conflict.

Last edited:

Irvelghrikk

I

rodiaobj3.png

The Kashyyyk Viper
RODIA
ENGAGING: Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor
div-red.png

While the Wookie launched forth his punches via his shockboxing style, the Mandalorian hurled childlike insults at him - whether she meant it or whether it was a tactic to throw off wasn't understood for the moment, however what was understood was her knowledge with hand-to-hand combat, noting she was in a high-guard stance covering her face and dodging whilst deflecting some of his punches away to Irvelghrikk annoyance.

<<"You bore me Mandalorian!!">> He exclaimed in the heated moment of battle, this defensive style of fighting was most likely to drain him of his stamina or for opening shots which'd turn the momentum in her favor,

The Wookie's punches being countered with a knee-kick, a disabling motion which undoubtedly restrict his fast pace - her leg going forth to destroy his kneecap as Irvelghrikk responded with a quick pivoting of the body on the opposite leg of the directed knee-strike, if the Twi'lek was too close it'd result in shin-to-shin or knee to knee contact which wasn't the point, the knee strike flying past similar to an attack she did earlier to which Irvelghrikk dodged in the same particular style, though not fully missing as it slapped the side of his knee-armor as he grunted in pain

Taking aback by the strikes she threw, the Wookie disengaged for a moment:
<<"I sense something fiery in you.">> He stated, the way she kept up with the Jedi Master was quite intriguing, of course there was the advanced-combat systems in her Helmet Visor which aided her, but her strikes and dodges were seemingly instinctive.

Shaking off the dust once more from his Jedi Battle Armor, the Wookie decided to implement the kicks into his shockboxing style, his armor being built to withstand kinetic attacks as the Wookie moved forward, Irvelghrikk didn't want to get too close to which she could grapple his legs or abdomen but he wanted to make her uncomfortable to which her legs kicks wouldn't distribute enough damage as she'd be too close, moving in as he launched forth chain-kicks, the kicks being light and fast, not the damage kind, the targeted area being frontal push-kicks above her kneecap to drive her leg backwards in a hyperextending motion and below at her shin area, to knock her off balance and put pressure on her mobility.

Last edited by a moderator:

rodiaobj3.png

C R U S A D E R
RODIA | CHEKKOO ENCLAVE
Jan Beroya Jan Beroya | Kaiyra Munin Kaiyra Munin

qKprTT1.png
They were breaking the shells of the stronghold, although slowly. Had he been merciful they would not have reached this far with such efficiency. He made it clear that he had no interests of keeping any survivors from their opposition except for the incapable youth. Any other force save the Sith would not take so much ground while suffering losses.

All that was left was this last push.

<“I’m half tempted to just call an orbital strike on the damn place,”> making a comment to Jan. Whenever something didn’t budge, use more brute strength to resolve the issue.

<It can't hold forever. Keep to it. The rest of you with me. There's got to be vents somewhere.>

<“I’d like to see you trying to crawl your way through a vent, Beroya. I’m sure you won’t make a damn ruckus with so much on you.”> He was no master of stealth, not he had any interest in such; but it was impractical for a Mandalorian to navigate a right space with heavy armor and heavy weaponry.

<“Unless we lose some weight,”> as in remove some of their armor plating and leave some weapons behind. Too bad they didn’t have the equipment to gas out the Rodians with chemicals.

The doors groaned, but how much longer could they wait?

<“There’s a first time for everything, and I won’t bore myself watching trying to knock down a door.”>

B6EPcpg.png

EQUATOR CITY, RODIA, SAVAREEN SECTOR, OUTER RIM TERRITORIES
900 ABY

"You're not some honorable warrior. You're a trigger-happy thug. Desperate for your own self-validation," Amani shouted back, her hearing still off-balance.

"And who are you? The arbiter of truth?"

The Jedi did take the impact of the sonic blast, but recovered rather quickly using her supernatural ability. As I was coming off another turn, the off-balanced Jedi managed to disrupt my flight with her force power. My jetpack stopped working for a quick second, and that's exactly what she needed to level the playing field. As if the force is pulling me downwards, I tumbled down towards the ground in a hasty fashion, bracing myself for a rough crash landing, yet still thinking of a last second bailout move. My 'Halo' jump boots. Angling one of my feet perpendicular to the ground, I fired up the boot's repulsor to stabilize the landing and ease the impact upon contact. And it worked, at least partially.

I was able to avoid a direct crash on the Jedi and hit an imperfect roll off the ground on her side, before boosting myself backward with my jetpack to secure some distance. The crash still results in something ringing in my left ear and an aching pain in that side of the neck, but at least I'm not in a defenseless position against this enraged zealot.

"Hiding behind your shiny tech and blank masks. Because the moment you're met with a real challenge, you're too afraid to show your face. Too afraid to be real warriors." Amani would throw her hand down, putting momentum into her telekinesis to try and hurl Yael into the dirt at speed.

"Show me what you got, real warrior."

I shoot another missile at the Jedi to lure her into the offensive, before unsheathing my Gauntlet-Beskad on both of my arms, taking a defensive stance. The angrier she gets, the more opening it is for me to exploit.

TLDR: Use halo jump boots to ease contact, roll behind Amani's backs, shoot one luring missile, and enter defensive stance with beskads.
smalldivsilver.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom