Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign The Reclamation War: Shotgun Allegiance | Mandalorian Enclave

rodiaheader.png

SEASON OF RECKONING: EPISODE II

THE SUBJUGATION OF RODIA..

Rodia.

A swampy jungle planet located closeby to the Corellian Super-hyperroute, coupled with its undeniable industrial capabilities, Rodia offered a strategic value in the region very few planets could compete with.

And that was not lost on the Warmaster.

Edging closer to the hyperroute would enable The Enclave to possess greater control and influence over the region, and incorporating the planet’s industrial capabilities, its weapon plants in particular, would further fuel the Enclave’s ravenous war machine.

Envoys were sent to persuade Rodia's head of government, but The Enclave’s efforts to incorporate the world into their fold was met with diplomatic slander.

So then, they would make an example out of them…

With the intent to submit the planet to their rule, an invasion fleet of The Enclave has begun their descent onto the domed cities of the jungle planet.

The drums of war, thundered, all across Rodia…
smalldivsilver.png

rodiaobj1.png
Suggested for Si’kayha, Karjr, Bes’kyrade, Mandokarla and any who oppose the Enclave

They will pay for their insolence in blood.

The planetary defense forces of Rodia, and local armed militia to boot, stand tall before The Enclave in the planet’s defense. Crush those that dare oppose the will of the Mando’ade in the streets of the Equator City.

Smite them without mercy, to the last.​

rodiaobj2.png
Suggested for Si’kayha and Karjr

The insatiable appetite of the Enclave war machine must be appeased.

Amongst the many industrial zones within the domed cities of the swampy jungle planet, one particular point of interest arches over the rest. The Rodmark Weapons Plant. Doubled as a mighty stronghold under the control of the Roolek clan, their numbers now reinforced with the planetary defense force units due to its strategic value.

It is of utmost importance that the weapons plant falls under The Enclave's hands, and relatively intact, lest the Mandalorians risk benefitting less from its industrial output until it is restored to its full capacity, after months long repairs.

The fall of the stronghold will herald the fall of Iskaayuma.​

rodiaobj3.png

Whatever gets you to write, my Brother/Sister in Manda. Have fun!​

smalldivsilver.png

Valthjof Bralor

V
rodiaobj1.png

The Feral Ox
Equator City, Ambush
TAGS: (OPEN)

smalldivblue.png
The site known as Equator City bustled with activity; children played, merchants conducting their duties, activities, to be normal most people in this galaxy were but every good thing comes to an end. In town square a insidious figure stood, their aura of nothingness yet their actions to be vile inevitably. The individual stood out to the curious child yet was unnoticeable to the ignorant adult, placing a huge sack down and slowly disappearing into the crowds.

Moments passed, minutes passed, nothing - nothing...And then, BEEP ...BEEP!!!...!!! The bag exploded, everything - the elderly couple, the cruel thug, the innocent mother & child, the lifeless crate, anything caught in its vicinity would suffer; the bustling area turning into a flaming inferno as the horrid screams of the victims pierced the area. The smell of burning flesh and cries everywhere.

<<"BLESSED BE Hod Ha'ran, BLESSED BE HIS VILE DISCIPLES!! SPARE NO MOTHER!! BRING ONLY THE STRONGEST CHILDREN!!">> The once stoic and insidious figure screamed in Mando'a as he stood on the top of the building,
swiping his cloak off to reveal a Beskar'gram which was unlike his comrades, more barbaric, more traditional, a coat passed down from his father.

From alleys, from houses, the Verde of Clan Bralor struck out as though they were guerilla fighters - this foolish civilization didn't deserve an honorable death

It would be idiotic to assume a city would be sacked without opposition, law enforcement and erratic criminals meeting the invaders with their own firepower - Valthjof himself wielded a modified Trident which he took off a dead Quarren. His style a mixture of chaotic & orderly, swinging in a half-circle arc as rigid cuts were made on anyone caught in his onslaught.

The Rodians were fighting hard; when faced with no other choice one will flee, defend itself, or die, and that was happening right now as the weak, greedy, and old attempted to flee from the fighting whilst some stood shaken. One shaken individual stood out the most, a small Rodian girl who stood with her hands palming her head; Valthjof in the midst of his skirmish glared, almost freezing up - was this necessary? Though that thought left his mind quickly and so did his focus on the girl. His father beat certain values into him, made him a drone, how could he be an intellectual yet a mindless probe?

<<"AAHHHH! ONE DEAD RODIAN...TWO DEAD RODIANS!!">> The skirmish raged on around him, when all ends there will be blood and chaos - innocent or guilty, all was the same, all Aruetiise must suffer or adapt from Valthjof's view.

B6EPcpg.png

OUTFIT: x
TAG: Open
GEARS: In bio

rodiaobj3.png

RODIAN SPACE, SAVAREEN SECTOR, OUTER RIM TERRITORIES

If there is something that I am in full agreement with the Mandalorian Enclave, it's that insult and disrespect are not to taken lightly. The Rodians not only rejected the Enclave's generous offer to incorporate their world as part of the Enclave's territory, they spat on our face while doing so. You tell me, what was that if not a declaration of war. Our people was once respected throughout the galaxy, it's time to instill the fear of God back to these ungrateful folks' mind, it's time to show the galaxy that we, the Enclave, the Mandalorians, still have the very same vim that we once had on our golden age.

While most fleets has descended upon Rodia, and with them, thousands of Clan levies, supported by our ranks of Si'kayha, Karjr, and Mandokarla, some are left on space to blockade some chokepoints, preventing anyone from entering and exiting the planet from those strategic entrance. While it won't be able to cover the whole planet, it would cut supplies from their most efficient route.

After the assault on Mon Gazza, I was given a more suitable role within the Enclave, one that comes with a Y'ivra class Interdictor. I am now a Tyatr'alor of the Enclave. Due to the time constraint and the urgency of the war, I have to lead my first official mission as a Tyatr'alor on a standard Interdictor. In due time, I'll come up with a more suitable Cruiser, one that would represent Rishi Enclave better. For now however, the Y'ivra class Interdictor will be more than enough for this invasion. The Rodian are no match for the might of the Mandalorian Crusade.​

clanshalediv.png

Last edited:
B6EPcpg.png

OUTFIT: x
TAG: Domina Prime Domina Prime | Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla | Reggie Rau Reggie Rau | Open
GEARS: In bio

rodiaheader.png

MOS ESPA, TATOOINE, ARKANIS SECTOR, OUTER RIM TERRITORIES
887 ABY

"Do you remember this place? It's where Uncle Vren found you."

Dad pointed at a place that looked like a cantina or a bar. It's unlikely, I think, that they found me at such an establishment. Dad said that the two of them rescued me, and this doesn't look like a dangerous place at all, it's a place where people have fun.
"It wasn't such a festive place at that time. This portion of the city was infested by criminals and slavers, The Pyke Syndicate. I was helping your Uncle cracking their hold down, and he found you hiding behind a table. Your parents were never found, and we took you to Kestri."

I'm trying to remember, gasping every small detail in hope of bigger recollections, all to no avail. I can't remember anything. I shifted my gaze between the spot, Dad, and Uncle Vren. Still, nothing. The furthest thing I could remember takes place in Tor Valum. I hate this feeling, of not knowing anything about myself, and the circumstances that changed my life. Was I just a burden to them? A moral obligation? My heart hurts a little thinking about it, my face unable to disguise that feeling.
"Did you only take me because you pitied me, a little orphan?"

Dad hugged me immediately for a good minute, before wrapping his palms on my cheeks, fingers wiping the tears that were forming within my eyes. His hug, like always, makes me feel better. Uncle Vren also came closer, putting his hand on the top of my head and stroking my hair.
"I fell in love with your bright blue eyes, and tiny palms, when I first saw you, Yael. Of course, if your parents were alive, I was obliged to return you to them. Deep down, I wished they were dead at that moment, so I don't have to return you, so I could take you home and raise you as a daughter. Turns out, they were."

Is that a hint of shame in his eyes? I looked at Uncle Vren for a moment, his face seemed surprised at Dad's words. Why would they feel that way, like it was weird or improper to say? It made me a tad bit happier. I don't know my biological parents, not even a spec of memory. Dad is the only parental figure that I've ever known, and his love is the only thing that I care about.
"I'm glad, Dad. That you took me to Kestri."

I can't imagine any other way. There is a reason that I survived while my biological parents didn't. This is the life that I was destined for. A life path that was weaved amongst tales of the Gods and Heroes.​

rodiaobj1.png

EQUATOR CITY, RODIA, SAVAREEN SECTOR, OUTER RIM TERRITORIES
900 ABY

Another system denying our destiny, right after what we did to Rishi. Even worse, they spat on our face in doing so. Another proof that I was right in my conviction. Those aruetii thought of us, the once mighty Mandalorian Enclave, as a joke. We'll show them what an actual joke looks like.

While Rodia is quite stronger than Rishi, it is also more rotten and tainted compared to the former. Located near Tatooine, Ryloth, Falleen, and Mon Gazza, it is yet another corrupt system in need of cleansing. I'll have to make sure in all my power that we wouldn't let all those disgusting perverts running around our system, that we would just strip them off of what we need and condemn those people with their warranted fate.

As the fleet that we were on descended, we are getting ready to jump out and enter the fray. Besides me, Mevia Krayt, the fervent young Chiss warrior, Domina Prime, the bizarre war machine with 'Godlings', Force-Users in her mind, and Reggie Rau, a newcomer on Kestri. Where I met them, where they were before, that is not important right now. All I know is that they share my thirst for glory, and that they are willing to fight beside me.

<We are dropping in 2, final check.>

Ultrasonic Rifle and Pistol, Borealis Heavy Pistol, M.I. Hybrid Pistol, all are ready. I checked my Gauntlet-Beskad one more time, along with all the systems, HUD and environmental system, all good. Everyone's ready. This is where heroes are made, this is where the Enclave regains our fame. The launch gate of the fleet has been opened, time to jump, and I was the first one to drop, stabilizing my jetpack to smoothen the landing. This is war, us against the world.

<Godspeed.>

smalldivsilver.png

rodiaobj3.png

K A R J R
Allies: Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr
Enemies: Valery Noble Valery Noble | JEDI

The flight to Rodia was mostly silent.

The Jedi Padawan they had captured attempting to infiltrate Mandalorian defenses over Kestri had languished in a cell at the Karjr's headquarters in Tor Valum for over a week. She hadn't had any company; it had been a long time since the cells designed to contain force users had been used in any capacity. Some of the guards had pushed for the Padawan to be carbon frozen rather than power on a containment field, but Siv had pushed against that. He knew that carbon-freezing a Jedi padawan would only make these 'negotiations' worse.

The Galactic Alliance and Mandalorian Enclave were not at war. And in the past, they had been allies against a common enemy. But although Siv still maintained some respect for the Jedi, an understanding from one warrior to another, finding a spy of their ranks attempting to infiltrate the Enclave's network had enraged him. Sending an untested Padawan had only served to grow his temper even more, an act of cowardice in his eyes that deserved nothing but contempt.

An agreement had been struck to return the captive to her masters, but Siv's jaw clenched when he thought of it. There was no punishment being meted out, but rather the Galactic Alliance was getting their captive back just so the Enclave could avoid the wrath of the Core. But Siv didn't feel like doing diplomacy. He felt like shedding some blood.

Jedi blood.

"We're approaching the rendezvous," he said to Sahan as the ship ducked into Rodia's atmosphere, away from the pitched battle that Enclave forces were waging against the population. "Make sure you are ready. The Jedi are expecting a prisoner handover. We'll force their hand," he said shortly. Normally he left his helmet off during flight, but he wore it now as a sign of battle readiness.

Last edited:

rodiaobj1.png

Today is the day...

Beneath her buy'ce, Mevia Krayt smirked. After so, so long living a life of exile, she was on the verge of renaissance. The Chiss slave in Mawite space; the Mandalorian living in the shadow of faded glory. Finally, finally, after so long... today was the day. Goosebumps coated her skin as she breathed heavily. The thirst for war and glory was unbearable. And yet, a deep nervous wracked her bones at the same time. She could not believe that in just mere moments, the dropships would deploy and hellfire would rain from the skies. She looked over to Yael Kandar Yael Kandar , her helmet and armor hiding the way she shivered. Yael calmly counted down, and Mevia envied her. Mevia was quite anxious. On the other side of her, Domina Prime Domina Prime was far more visibly excited for this. Mevia was somewhere in between the two. Stoic, but nervous.

Where are you, ba'buir? Buirs? Are you watching me?

They fell.

Mevia jumped after Yael. The Chiss always enjoyed the feeling of flying through the air and riding through the skies of freedom. There was a reason she enjoyed joyriding speeders and flying with her jetpack after all. She activated her jetpack as they continued their descent. As she saw the open battlegrounds below, glory waiting to be conquered, she felt all disbelief leave her system. All her anxiety seemed to fade away as she lifted her fist midair. She screamed, boisterous, confident, and mighty.

<"FOR MANDALORE!">

She grinned a greedy grin, teeth bared and eyes wide beneath her visor. She was finally here! It was finally time!

Today was the day!​

rodiaobj1.png

Nearly white lids slid open to reveal fiery emerald rings. Vytal Noctura, The currents of Beyond stirred. They often did. These, however, stirred on a world of some notoriety for the Nightsister. A world she trode upon as Nightmother of the Confederacy as the Agents of Chaos sought to harm or kill the people of Rodia. One where she'd risen the dead to try and waylay those terrorists. It was not logical to pay particular note to a world because of that personal history with it, but no one said Nightsisters were renown for being cold and emotionless. Cruel? Capricious? Dangerous. Never cold.

A tear in space formed within a chamber of the Covenstead on Rodia. Wearing the crimson armor that burned all the brighter in contrast to her pale flesh, Noctura strode through the portal and back into the material plane. Her green eyes scanned over the interior before she stepped into the corridor.

There were still Witches and Warlocks (or Wizards) or the Solanacea residing at the Covenstead. While the Confederacy may have collapsed at one point due to an unrelenting reality-threatening danger, not everyone had lost their collective minds as a result of those events. So, the Witches endured. Vytal had always sought to keep them self-sufficient, after all. A mutually beneficial symbiosis between them and the Confederacy. Once that partnership ended, they picked up the best they could. Ryloth did not go untouched as a result since the Witches did not have an armada of Super Stardestroyers to crush pirates, but they always strove to do whatever was in their power.

The same was true on Rodia. They continued their outreach efforts to show people that they were not evil, vile, or that magik should be feared. People that abused magik were rightfully held accountable, but the galaxy had no banned the use of blasters or lightsabers (much as many would like the latter to be erased) how was magik any different? It was easier to make that comparison than attempt an objective rationalization that one did not simply ignore a fundamental force in the galaxy -- inevitably something would happen that only magik could solve.

Several Noctura passed gaped, but she did not spare them time to chat about her return. It was similar to her return on Naboo when the galaxy was at risk. She had taken to matters in another realm, and could not be there in the material as she once was. Recent events could conspire to force her hand, however.

"The Mandalorians are landing in Equator City. I require every Sister, Brother, and able bodied volunteer to come with me. We must evacuate the civilians." She strode into the command center of the Covenstead without bothering in pleasantries. "Is the Evacuation Shelter still available?" It was an otherworldly place in the Nether they'd used several times to stash those rescued or spared certain death. The Nether, however, was a turbulent place; one could not assume everything that one was still is.

They were understandably struck by the suddenness of her arrival and the direct nature of her statements and inquiries. An assault? They'd gotten no call for help from the City yet. Their local forces might still think it was an isolated incident. Despite the ire risen from Vytal barging into their Coven and issuing orders, however, they went to work organizing the response teams.

Another tear would allow their limited number to pour into the city soon to begin helping the locals.

SCGcxdj_2.png

Sahan stood leaning against the wall in his buir's ship, watching over the prisoner. She was a fairly attractive woman, but not really Sahan's type. He preferred red or black hair with green eyes. He also preferred women who weren't Jedi or Jedi spies. And of all the stupid things to do, this one had tried to hack into an observation platform to get Enclave secrets. As if any secrets would have ever been kept there in the first place. To get to the secrets, she'd have had to go up against ARTUS the Mind Forge. Sahan laughed at that idea. How could someone be so foolish?

Sahan loaded a magazine of Force Breaker rounds into his verpine. He now had a little experience taking down Force Users, but they were nothing compared to the Jedi they'd be facing today. He would make what preparations he could before-hand. He already had his armor upgraded.

"We're approaching the rendezvous. Make sure you are ready. The Jedi are expecting a prisoner handover. We'll force their hand,"

"I'm about as ready as I can be right now. Got any other weapons that work against wizards?" Sahan was pretty sure the Jedi wouldn't exactly be willing to go along with their... proposal. And they would be ready to meet the Jedi in combat.

rodiaobj1.png

Tags: Open

They had tried to do this nicely through words of diplomacy, but such efforts had been impeded by slanderous lies that degraded negotiations. At least as far as Thonn was aware, he didn't do any of that negotiation stuff very well. No, he was there for the alternative plan – if a fair resolution could be made by words, they would have to seek a resolution by blaster fire. Thonn was much more talented at this sort of diplomacy, anyhow.

Thonn arrived well prepared for the battle that awaited him, armed with his double-barreled slug thrower strapped to his hip, and a carbine slung over his shoulder. In his hands was his MS-01 rotary cannon, fully loaded with further packs of ammunition strapped to his back. Descending down from a ship, he chose the roof of one of the taller buildings as a landing point, slowing the speed of his descent with well timed bursts of his jetpack.

Thonn touched down and surveyed the city. Orders were to shoot down anyone who dared to resist, but the scene he descended upon was chaotic with those who only displayed panic. A sudden exploding statue only added to it, sending bodies flying and citizens running from both it, and the blaster fire from the rooftops that followed. Some were far less discerning about whom they engaged.

As haphazard as Thonn was, he couldn't be quite so reckless. He had brought the big gun, he'd hold the initiative for the moment he opened fire. As the heavy gunner it was his priority to make the opening salvo count, and the element of surprise was vital to that goal.

Thonn hunkered down on the rooftop, keeping himself under the cover provided by one of the ventilation shafts jutting up from it. The commotion caused by the explosion was sure to gain the attention of the combatants. Thonn kept ready where he was, prepared to welcome them with an opening salvo from his rotary cannon.

enclavediv3.png

Objective:
rodiaobj1.png
Allies: Mandalorians
Enemies: Rodians and Potentially Jedi
Neutral: Unknown
Equipment:Equipment In Bio
Song:

Shakka couldn’t shake an odd feeling that something wasn’t right as she performed one final check of her gear before dropping. It felt like the Enclave was snowballing but the question of towards what was beginning to plague her mind. The frequency of their raids on other worlds had spiked and she couldn’t help but look to the past and wonder if they were approaching the fate that had befallen the Mandalorians so many time in the past.

For now though she would put the past aside, they had tried to take Rodia peacefully but that had failed so now they must do so by force. Below her lay the Equator City of Rodia where the defenders of Rodia gathered to oppose them. The light turned green and she dropped towards the city below. She saw smoke in the distance where some of her fellows had already dropped and begun the fight.

As she dropped she spotted her first target below. A group of Rodians had barricaded a street and put an emplaced weapon there. She angled towards dropping a pair of grenades before hitting her jetpack to allow the grenades to hit the ground before she did. They detonated on impact a cacophony of light, fire, sound, and shrapnel catching the defenders by surprise. She unsheathed her beskad and went to work on the survivors. They fell quickly to her blade and she spiked the emplaced weapon with a charge before a burst of jetpack and rocket boots sent her onto the nearest rooftop to seek more targets. The explosion of the gun sounded behind her as she leapt.

enclavediv3.png

rodiaobj3.png

C R U S A D E R
RODIA |CHEKKOO ENCLAVE
Kaiyra Munin Kaiyra Munin | Jan Beroya Jan Beroya

qKprTT1.png
Slowly he was beginning to have faith in the Enclave, making him and his kin impressed with it. Of course, he disapproved the idea of sending diplomats to establish a pact between them and the Rodians. A waste of time to settle with foreigners as if they needed permission to do what must be done; making sure to consider the other party’s position and being fair with them.

To his own luck, the Rodians would do the work for them in giving a reason for the dogs of war to be loose. In peace, they spat at the Mandalorians in not reaching a fair compromise with the Enclave. Now in war, they’d know the ire of their disrespect.

Hopefully, this would be a lesson for the Enclave. To take what is theirs and not feel dishonored for it.

The Enclave focused their strength in Equator City and Iskaayuma, but Adenn had his eyes set on another stronghold miles away from Equator City. He rallied his clan and warriors from Clan Beroya to take this great city from one of the many influential Rodian Clans. To his own misfortune for his arrogance and overconfidence, he underestimated the Rodians. He only encountered them as bounty hunters and mercenaries, though never as warriors.

They were armed to the teeth, heavy defenses to make the Chekkoo Enclave impregnable. A surprise that caught him off guard as they swarmed for the stronghold in their Bes’uliiks, dropships, or with a simple jetpack. They suffered from anti-air defenses, many crashing within the jungles on the outskirts of the Enclave either dead or alive.

For Adenn, he and his War Droid were shot out from the sky and crashed within one of the outer walls. Lucky he survived and made it this far. <“Fuck,”> annoyed to be in this dilemma, not near to the center of the enclave.

<“Advance, and stay in groups! Bombard the city without care if you have to. I don’t care if there any Rodian survivors.”>

rodiaobj3.png
lily-div.png

Tags: Siv Dragr Siv Dragr | Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren

Lily had proven to be a stubborn Jedi to the Mandalorians. She refused to offer anything on what she had been doing there, what she had been attempting to do or what she was looking for. All that Lily had done was kept silent, spitting out some congealed blood from the fight. Her body was still battered and she hadn't recovered, her eye was swollen and black, her lip cut and her clothes hid even more bruising that had accorded from the fight at the platform.

However, she had been able to get a signal off to her Master and she had heard the Mandalorians were willing to hand her back over. It was something that she was relieved about. Her body ached and her muscles were shrinking as her body consumed the muscle to preserve energy so while she hadn't yet lost a lot of weight, she was beginning to and her hair looked darker and split due to the imprisonment preventing her to take care of her appearance and the muck and blood darkening her naturally white hair.

Lily didn't care though. She was determined to keep a neutral face, that there was nothing they could do to her that she couldn't take in her stride and that they were never going to break her, no matter how long they kept imprisoning her.

All that mattered to her was that she was caught and likely caused more problems for the Jedi than she ever intended to do. That shame was never going to leave her.

rodiaobj3.png

Rodia
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Tag:
Amani Serys Amani Serys Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Elias Edo Elias Edo Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Irvelghrikk | Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Lily Decoria Lily Decoria

It had only been a matter of time.

The raids on Rishi and Kashyyyk had been relatively small, with only a handful of Mandalorians causing real trouble. But now that worlds began to more actively resist them, the Mandalorians as a whole were on a war path once more. History had this way of repeating itself, but after everything the Enclave had gone through during the Second Great Hyperspace War, Valery had sincerely hoped that the future could be different.

To make matters worse, a Jedi Padawan had been caught by the Mandalorians while on an unauthorized mission. The perfect excuse for the Mandalorians to escalate their already out-of-control path of destruction. Luckily, they had agreed to transfer the Padawan over, perhaps because of the cooperation between the Enclave and Jedi in the past, but Valery still had a bad feeling about all of this.

What was happening on Rodia had to stop, and that's also what brought them here today.

"We're landing at the rendezvous coordinates," Valery told the group of Jedi she had assembled inside the shuttle, but her eyes rested mainly on Briana, her former Padawan and the Master of the captured Padawan. Regardless of what led up to her capture, Valery knew it had to be hard on her — any Master would be tense if their student disappeared. "We'll be getting Padawan Decoria back, but we're not here just for that. This aggressive stance of theirs has to stop, and we're here to put that pressure on them." Valery's hand rested against the lightsaber Shai Maji Shai Maji had made her years ago. She had a feeling it was going to be necessary today.

Not much later, their shuttle touched down, the ramp lowered and the group of Jedi were able to step outside, where they were greeted by Mandalorians wearing their armor. They were ready for battle, just like those fighting the Rodians, but Valery was very much ready to confront them as well.

"We're here for our Padawan."

Tides of Change

rodiaobj3.png

7BUIiLq.png

Elias kept his eyes on the shuttle doors, a stoic presence in a tense situation. He focused on his impression in the Force, trying to resonate a sense of calmness and stability for his allies. It wasn’t much, but he hoped it might bring them comfort. Especially for Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren , who’s Padawan they were here to retrieve… safe and unharmed, Force willing.

“This aggressive stance of theirs has to stop, and we're here to put that pressure on them."

“I agree,” Elias said. “It’s a shame they’ve chosen this path. I admit, I had… higher expectations of the Enclave, after everything our nation’s have suffered.”

Perhaps it was naivety, or mere wishful thinking. But regardless, the Mandalorians had been given much freedom to choose who they want to be in the wake of the Great War. He looked to the weathered lightsaber that hung by his side.

If warmongers are who they wish to be, then the Jedi would treat them as such.

Amani was largely silent on the journey to Rodia. Whatever fragment of her felt sickly justified by this mission, was drowned out by her distaste. The Mandalorians had gone too far. It was something she had seen coming from a lightyear away. From Rishii and Kashyyk, what others were more comfortable to dismiss as isolated cases, Amani saw as the first steps towards escalation. On the Enclave's part, anything less than an immediate renunciation of the culprits, and active reparation to those affected, should have been treated as a warning sign. And now the Enclave had stooped far lower than simple apathy.

Rodia was under threat. And a Jedi padawan had been taken captive. They had forced the Order's hand.

Amani initially saw fit to recuse herself from any intervention with the Mandalorians. She was the most vocal of the Council against them, and had too many personal encounters with their kind; Encounters that ultimately enforced a prejudice. One she almost considered justified given their history, but nonetheless a possible hinderance to any negotiations. However, as Master Noble assured, they were not here to negotiate. They were here to put an end to it, wholesale. Not even one as hopeful as the Chief Healer had any optimism that this would end without blood. Not when the Mandalorians were involved, "This is their way, Master Edo."

"One way or another, it always leads them back to war."

The cadre of Jedi landed without interference. Waiting for them was a group of beskar-clad figures to match. Amani stepped off and positioned herself beside the Sword, her arms crossed and her expression stony. For now, she remained silent.

Last edited:
"This is their way, Master Edo."
AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna was all too aware of how Mandos functioned. She thought back to Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad as she listened to the masters speak. Her mind raced. She'd wanted to put the past behind her, and yet now the Mandos were on the path of genocide again. That would've been enough for her to come along, but on top of that, Lily was now in danger. One of her first friends in this new strange world she'd unfrozen into. Now it was personal. The whole trip there, Jonyna was much quieter than anyone had seen her before. Her normal bubbly demeanor seemed to have faded in favor of a quiet contemplative nature, her strategic mind considering all the possibilities. The last time she fought a Mando, she was ill equipped and under-prepared. Now, she needed a plan.

But as Amani Serys Amani Serys spoke, she seemed to come out of her daze, looking to the woman who had taught her how to read.
"...they can be better. They chose to be this way. They can make a better choice."

She'd hoped that finally the mandos could change their ways. See the horror they wrought in conquest and how it only hurt the galaxy in the long term. But that hope did not cloud reason. She knew that holding out that hope was a longshot. She'd hold onto it, but she would not allow herself to hesitate.

Valery Noble Valery Noble Elias Edo Elias Edo Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Amani Serys Amani Serys Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Irvelghrikk Lily Decoria Lily Decoria | Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr

Last edited:

rodiaobj3.png

Objective: Save Lily
Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble / Lily Decoria Lily Decoria / Jonyna Si Jonyna Si / Elias Edo Elias Edo / Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren / Reggie Rau Reggie Rau

div1.png

Throughout the journey to Rodia Silas had been relatively quiet, instead choosing to meditate in the rough and shaking hull of the shuttle that was taking them to the battlefield. His thoughts were what was going to be ahead of him, and the path the Mandalorian had taken to get to this point of conflict. They had been testing how far they could go for a while now, and with the capture of a padawan, they had finally gained the attention of the Galatic Alliance.

Silas slowly opened his eyes upon sensing that Valery wanted to speak and listened to what his former master had to say about the situation. From the looks of things, they weren't just here to save Lily, but to send a message to the warmongers that the Jedi were not just going to stand around and watch them pillage worlds one by one.

"The Mandolorians will be high on confidence after going through previous worlds with barely any resistance. We will need to use that to our advantage and squash that thirst for power right here today..."

However, there was still no doubt the Mandolorians were fierce warriors who could match the best the galaxy had to offer. Silas respected that, but he didn't respect their brutality, especially right now. He just prayed this didn't lead them into another bloody war, one which would be catastrophic for both sides.

rodiaobj3.png

K A R J R
Allies: Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr | MANDOS
Enemies: Valery Noble Valery Noble | Lily Decoria Lily Decoria | Amani Serys Amani Serys | Silas Westgard Silas Westgard | Elias Edo Elias Edo | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren | Irvelghrikk

WHITE SCAR POST, KESTRI | FIVE YEARS PRIOR
"Again," Siv demanded with his arms folded as he watched his adopted son fall to the ground. In front of him stood a modified Cernr-type droid wielding a staff that mimicked the lightsabers of force users. The weapon was nonlethal but outfitted with shock prongs, which delivered excruciating pain on contact. It was useless against beskar, much like a regular lightsaber, but when it found a contact in the cracks between armored plates, it was enough to disable a trainee. Most of the devices were used by Si'kayha commando cadets, but Siv had been able to use his connections to requisition one for his clan.

Said the modified droid, equipped with advanced melee combat programming and repulsor technology that mimicked the Force, had just knocked Sahan to the ground with a well-timed electrorod attack. "You should never engage with a Lightsaber wielder in melee combat. That is their domain; long-range is yours. Keep your distance, chip down their defenses, and look for a moment to strike. Your beskar is a backup if they ever manage to close the distance, but if you fight right, they never will." He paced back and forth watching his son progress. Watching the fight, he felt his right hand ache, a phantom pain from the injury he'd suffered on Tython nearly two decades ago.

Truthfully, Siv could only do so much to prepare Sahan. The real lesson would be in actual combat, whenever that time would eventually come.

smalldivsilver.png

PRESENT DAY

Siv piloted the dropship to the rendezvous; a rocky mesa, rising above the Rodian jungle around it. In the distance, black smoke rose from where the capital city lay, climbing kilometers into the sky. He ignored the signs of war as the ship landed, settling comfortably on the sandy surface. Powering off flight systems but leaving the engines and generator on in case a tactical retreat was necessary, he checked his gear over one last time before securing his pistol in his holster and exiting the cockpit.

He came to Sahan standing watch over the prisoner. "The best weapons are your instincts and your armor," he said quietly, answering his son's question in person. "Trust them, and they will not fail you." The mantra had been a common saying among Clan Dragr, and he remembered his own father and mother chiding him with the saying many times. It felt strange to repeat their words to Sahan, but doing so kept their memory alive. "Grab the prisoner. Ensure that she remains restrained." He handed over a pair of stun cuffs that would shock the Padawan sufficiently if she chose to struggle. "Don't speak to the Jedi. Follow my lead."

The Rodian sun shone brightly as the Mandalorians and their Jedi captive exited the dropship, reflecting off of Siv and Sahan's beskar armor. They were greeted by the sound of thrusters as opposite of them, a Jedi shuttle descended. The shuttle's repulsorlifts clicked up a cloud of dirt from the ground as it settled to a hover and the Jedi occupants disembarked. Siv raised his eyebrows at the sight of them; seven to the two of Siv and Sahan was definitely not an equal fight. Discreetly he pressed a button on his commlink, tapping into an encrypted Enclave channel. "This is Siv Dragr," he said quietly into the comms. "I'm at the rendezvous with the Jedi, and will probably need some backup if things turn south." Which they probably will, he thought in his mind as he closed off the commlink and stepped forward.

"We're here for our Padawan."

Siv stepped forward, leaving Sahan and the captive Padawan a pace behind him. "And we're here for answers," he replied gruffly. Despite the difference in numbers between the Jedi and Mandalorians, he wasn't intimidated by them. After dueling an eldritch Sith Lord and many others countless times, Jedi Knights had lost their edge to the Mandalorian. "You can have your Padawan, Master Jedi, but we'll take you in exchange." He flashed a second pair of stun cuffs. "Only cowards would send a child to do a warrior's task. Maybe you'd be able to tell us why the Jedi would stoop so low back on Kestri."

Last edited:

Irvelghrikk

I

rodiaobj3.png
The Kashyyyk Viper
RODIA
div-red.png

The World of Rodia, home to the Rodian-Species - a group unlike Master Irvelghrikk's species yet having its hints of similarities, a trait which was notable across most species and civilizations. Out of those similarities came forth perhaps similar foods, or folklore - both of which the Wookie Jedi wasn't here to indulge in, meditating away from his fellow jedi on his thoughts. The Mandalorians, this group...everytime he thought of them a fiery anger was produced in his heart.

As the Jedi-Rescue Squad spoke the Master broke his meditation, floating down before standing and walking back and forth in the shuttle.

Whilst not verbally responding he simply nodded at his comrades words, though whether he understood them was quite unknown for now; he was a Jedi-Master, he tamed most of his emotions yet his very progressive views on allowing for his emotions to flow had the potential to backfire heavily one day, he believed himself to be truly balanced in the Dark and Light but a fool can play wise. Now exiting to meet the Mandalorians, his hand gripping his hilt as the first Mando, and potential leader spoke.

<<"The padawan will be back in good hands, Mandalorian...And I will be blunt, this petty attempt at regaining a neutered culture's glory has overstepped itself.">> He spoke sternly, whether this Mandalorian could speak his tongue didn't matter but his tone and posture displayed quite the message.

<<"The time for apathetic cruelty has ended, this violence you and the followers of your religion spew has rusted, look around you - born too late for glory, you have faith in your comrades to propel this fragile crusade but in all honesty...It won't matter. Return the Padawan, face consequences, we are civilized individuals here...Some of us are.">> Irvelghrikk exclaimed, his tongue not being restricted as he spoke.

The Wookie Master wasn't up for games, Trading the Battlemaster - The greatest Jedi warrior of this time for a Padawan although virtuous and the honorable Jedi thing to do would manufacture another predicament which could extend this matter even further and prove a setback for both the Order and Alliance. The Rescue group would leave Rodia with their captured Padawan, if Blood must be shed it shall be, but Irvelghrikk knew he nor his comrades would be on the receiving end, at least he had faith they wouldn't. No more then savages this proud warrior culture has become, perhaps the Prodigal Knight was correct in how he dealt with this people, with equal savagery and brutality.
div-red.png
Tags: Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Siv Dragr Siv Dragr | Lily Decoria Lily Decoria | Amani Serys Amani Serys | Silas Westgard Silas Westgard | Elias Edo Elias Edo | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren

rodiaobj1.png

Green flame tore through the air and formed a ring through which a number of women and men surged through. Vytal Noctura was at their lead and turned to direct the number out into the city. The flames reflected in her eyes as the sound of chaos and panic filled the air. They had arrived near the worst of it where explosions and blaster fire reigned. A perilous task, but one the Solanaceae did gladly; they did not abandon those they fought so hard to educate about the mystic ways (even those with no talent for the Art itself).

Several of those sent were given a talisman to open a gate to the Place of Refuge for civilians in danger and in need of shelter. Vytal, herself, did not need one. As Nightmother she would venture into the city alone to led aid where she could and, if necessary, repel attackers if they thought to bring the fight to her.

A pale hand clasped the shoulder of a Rodian in a guard's uniform. Her eye caught the rank of his attire as he turned to look at her. "Go. Defend the city." Vytal waved her left hand off to the side to open the gate. "We will protect the few while you protect the many." The Rodian defense forces were better at securing the city and their government from assault. As useful as it would be in the short term for the Witches to be seen as their saviors, it would also bred contempt in certain camps. Better the Rodians protected themselves and the Witches supported their efforts -- by freeing up their defense forces from helping the wounded so they could fight.

There was hesitation and the long stare of the Rodian's bulbous eyes, but eventually the man relented.

Vytal turned back to those they'd been shielding and a smile managed to grace her black lips. "Come. There is shelter until this storm passes, then you will return to your homes." How many of them knew she'd been there on Rodia during the Agents of Chaos' assault, she couldn't say. Even if they'd heard of the Pale Witch as one of Dathomir, or Scarlet Witch from her armor, tensions were high and magik was still... not an everyday occurrence.

Tag: Open

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom