Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Shadow Empire: Lost Colony | EE Dominion of Chalcedon

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand, Lord Commander
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
yt9CvlZ.png
Objective: Half Objective I. / Half Objective III.
Equipment: The Soulsabers | 2x Striith vibrosword | Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Tag: Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Solitude ]

Ingrid let her own power reach the two dimensions as she reached out to that part. Here she felt again the duality that characterized the area. Fortunately, the rift was stable enough, she didn’t have to be afraid of collapsing. For a moment she thought about what Tacitus and Adrian would say, how much she had improved. Her former master might be more amazed, though she has evolved a lot since Adrian's death. Just to bring him back.

Ironically, she was prepared to use the knowledge she had acquired for something completely different. The Empress wanted to bring back someone who was responsible for the Emperor's death. When she was able to reach the borders of the other two dimensions with her own power, she took up a meditative pose. It was time to find him.

The current part was more delicate and difficult because she had to find a particular person. And that could take a long time, especially because she didn’t want to go to the rift into this area she had achieved with the Force and her mind. She continued her ritual, penetrating deeper and deeper with her power and mind.

Not knowing how much time has passed, probably hours; the red-haired woman almost thought she would not find him when she felt the aura she had felt on Tacitus' ship. She found the traitor!

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Kessia Miran / Agent Chameleon
Knight Warden of the Wardens of the Shroud, Special Agent of Blackwatch, sithspawn, L’lerim’s right hand
2TwXLUQ.png
Equipment: Kaldrweave Light Armor | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x Red blade lightsaber shoto | Stealth field generator | Holographic disguise matrix | G1 OmniLink | Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Healing amulet || Empyrean gland
Tags: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund
dRUm20K.png
Kessia looked after the man and the man, it had long been the last time she had seen such an arrogant figure. She sighed, then turned back in the direction of the Huntress. Despite the danger, it was the woman’s stated intention to investigate what had happened here. Kessia loved that, though less so that her life depended on it. She would not have liked to have died in a place like this. Yes, unlike the Empress, her bodyguard was indeed interested in living a good long time.

"Then the two of us stayed, though I’m not happy for it, but I won’t run away from the task."

She grinned at the other woman for a moment, then remembered her partner couldn't see it because of the helmet. So she made more of a gesture that suggested she was grinning.

"If you think, I'll go ahead and you'll only step where I step. I try to lead you through the place and avoiding any rifts."

If this suited the woman, she would start moving forward slowly and very carefully, watching the Force. If not, and really she wants to go ahead, then she will leave this, but even then Kessia will try to pay attention to the Force and the rifts in it and warn her partner. But now everything was still calm, only the one inside that was the one they already felt.

"So far, there are no more new ones, just one. I assume you sensed where you were with sensors. Feel free to move on."

lqTDRqo.png

QLHl5lI.gif

2TwXLUQ.png
Tags: Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund Kessia Miran Kessia Miran

With a nod, Ivixa readied her hand cannon and followed after the Blackwatch agent, her steps deliberate and careful so as to not stray from where the mysterious woman had already passed. Indeed, the diminutive woman trusted her more than she trusted herself, as Ivixa was not yet fully comfortable with assuming leadership roles, yet. Unfortunately, seeing the Rim-Guard officer leave had not been good for her confidence and a part of her wondered if the man had decided to investigate the rifts elsewhere, accompanied by someone more competent than herself.

Closing her eyes, Ivixa attempted to shove the thought into the back of her mind, taking a deep breath as she did before taking another step.

“I think we’re close.” The diminutive Asa’nyx said. “The sensor data was really active in this area. Are you s-”

In a sudden flash of light, Ivixa was cut off as she was sucked into a hidden rift within the span of a split-second, leaving naught but a trace behind of her disappearance...

Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand, Lord Commander
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
yt9CvlZ.png
Equipment: The Soulsabers | 2x Striith vibrosword | Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Tag: Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy
dRUm20K.png
[ Solitude ]

It was now completely clear to Ingrid why she had never found Darth Tacitus in the Netherworld, even though she was looking for him too. The assassin was stuck on the edge of the dimension and could not get through to the actual afterlife. This could have meant that both Tacitus and the Empress were stuck in the other dimension. And then they are not as much on the edge of the border as the traitor. So she might never find the man; the Empress less interested her. Tacitus may have entrusted the government to her once, but the woman was not a soldier.

As she reached the traitor the red-haired woman felt through the Force he was aware of what was happening around him, he was able to keep his consciousness. And he knew the woman's Force pattern, he knew exactly who was looking for him. Ingrid felt the man's fear and dread as he realized what was going to happen. What can happen; she felt other’s desire to escape, but he was unable to do so, he was really stuck on the border of the three dimensions. Which was great for the Empress.

For now, though, she hasn’t started into what he’s doing. She reached for the communicator in her arm and searched for a holo number, Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy 's number. The twins were there when they first met this man, to see if they could help the woman even now. If they answer, she will speak. Ingrid’s voice was a little slower and more drawn now, as she had to maintain her ritual as well.

"Ivy, Willow, I need your help. It happens again, the rifts, that dimension. I found Torrik Janessi's soul trapped between his own dimension and the Netherworld…"

//OOC: I hope you don't mind I involved you but I thought it might interest the twins. :) //
lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

((OOC: You're good, thanks :) The twins love getting a chance to explore!))

The call from Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim came unexpectedly. Willow and Ivy tried their best not to look into their own futures. But for others they could. However most of the time they'd keep an eye on what's going on with Broka and his sector of space. Not so much with the Eternal Empire.

Ingrid was nice though and she looked after the twins whenever she was with them.

"Hi Ingrid!"

"Trapped between both? That's...highly unusual...."

"Where are you? Where the Ghost ship was?"

"Do we need to travel?"

Surely Broka wouldn't mind if they had to...

yt9CvlZ.png
dRUm20K.png
[ Solitude ]

Fortunately, the girls answered the call quickly; would she be where the Ghost ship was? No, that location was still monitored by satellites because the rift was very big back then. It was hard to close and exhausting. Ingrid didn't want it to reopen. She could have closed it better now, but she wouldn’t open it to do this again just because she wants to close it again.

"No, I'm not there, but very far from that place on the planet Chalcedon. I send the most important data to you."

This included news of the disappearance of the colony, coordinates and data on what had been measured here so far. The same measured data as were on board the Ghost Ship before, only many more smaller rifts were measured at this location and the affected area was also larger than the ship had before. An entire settlement was the main place involved, but the whole planet was full of tiny but similar rifts.

"I don’t think you have enough time to come here, the rifts keep closing… and yes, it’s unusual. I haven't met anything like this before. I know you don’t have a chance to come here, but since you know the dimension and Janessi indirectly…"

Her voice trailed off for a moment when she had to grasp the borders of the three dimensions better.

"Can you see the consequences of pulling Janessi out of his captivity and giving back his life as a demonic creature? I don’t want to endanger anyone or anything with this move. If it's not safe I'll let him go."

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

The twins hadn't heard of Chalcedon before, but that wasn't very surprising. They both read over the information that Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim had provided about the place and all of the different rifts that were taking people away.

"Oh...this is really unusual..."

They listened to Ingrid's request, which had little to do with the reasonings behind all of the sudden rifts that had appeared, but moreso over the one soul that the three of them knew was responsible for the Ghost Ship incident.

"We will look and see, Ingrid.

"Just give us a few moments to find the right webs."

"We'll call you back when it's done."

And with that, they ended the call. Closing their eyes as they focused on the Force and the many webs that it wove. They had to follow some of their own, moving into the past to the moment of when Willow crossed into the other dimension, before finding the right web that would lead to Janessi and beyond.

Objective: Build a pointless, but hopeful, medical camp
Tags: Sterling Kinslayer Sterling Kinslayer || Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an || Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel
For once, Taozi wore her beskar'gam. Though she had it thinned after she adopted Aurelion, it still provided enough protection for a medic. Reading over the report, it seemed like this medical camp was going to be a waste of time. The colony had disappeared without a trace, and there were no signs of them returning any time soon.

But Clan Tal had seen situations more hopeless than this.

"Alor, the beds are set up now, and Quing is setting up the refrigerators for the blood and fluid bags."

"Good, keep up the good work. What about the blankets and food?"

"Ming is bringing them from the ship now."

"Understood. Now is... A waiting game, I suppose."

Both Tal women sighed tiredly, before Feng turned and walked away from her Alor. Taozi herself turned to look at Sterling, to see if he was up to anything.

"Has your armor picked up anything, Sterling? Besides us, of course."

Objective: Protect Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan
Tags: Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an :|: Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel

Sterling continued to flick through the camera feeds connected to his suit. So many, both those he'd set up and those he'd acquired access to... without the help of his assistant Peach there would be no way to sort through them in a timely fashion. That said, it had still taken the entire setup time to run through every scrap of data he'd had accesss to, right up to Taozi's questioning.

In response, he simply stood straight up, and squeezed her armored shoulder gently. Even from behind his armed and armored form, he couldn't try to hide the truth if he wanted to. "No. Sight limited, might be job for Gods, not Slayers. Not all lost."

That was the best he could do for her. Even Peach could only look up from where her figure 'sat', visible only to Sterling and Taozi with their helmets on. She did try to give her a bit of a cheering up, though, by appearing behind Sterling and mimicking behavior to amuse her organic original.

Which was quute a bit since, well, his body could barely sit still. Especially when he tilted his head like a loving animal to reassure her with more kind words. "More time, all the time. We save them."

Knight Warden of the Wardens of the Shroud, Special Agent of Blackwatch, sithspawn, L’lerim’s right hand
2TwXLUQ.png
Equipment: Væringi MK. I Assassin Armour and Cloak | 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x Red blade lightsaber shoto | Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Healing amulet || Empyrean gland
Tags: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund
dRUm20K.png
Kessia felt too late that one of the rift points had shifted behind her and swallowed the huntress. With that, she can’t avoid getting in. She turned and went after the girl. A flash occurred and they were essentially the same place as before, only the place wasn’t ruined. The city that previously existed here, within the rift, still existed, so they were standing right next to the church. But there was also bad news…

"All right, we live… but I have some bad news. I don't feel the rift, we have to look for another one."

She didn't really know where to go yet, everything here in the rift was in much better condition than in reality. Not just because the buildings were standing and people were living here. In reality the weather was overcast, and here it had the effect of the sun shining, the area was much greener than in reality. So compared to the “dead” world outside, it was definitely much livelier and busier.

"You have any idea? If not, I would be happy to walk around the place… it would be good to find a way out."

Kessia told the other woman and looked at her. She didn’t want to work alone in a place like this, so preferred to work as a team.

lqTDRqo.png

QLHl5lI.gif

yt9CvlZ.png
dRUm20K.png
[ Solitude ]

"I know it’s unusual, but let’s face it the Ghost Ship incident wasn’t exactly a common occurrence either…"

She could have done so much more today, perhaps even able to save Tacitus. True, it was something she would never know. Just as she'll never learn she would be able to save Adrian with her current strength…

~ It wasn't your fault Ingrid! And concentrate! ~ Adrian warned her.

Concentration was really needed because it swayed for a moment. A few minutes. She really, very much hoped it would be enough. She means, she hoped she would still have strength until then, because what Ingrid was doing wasn’t that easy. It required a very high concentration and cost a lot of energy.

"Thank you ladies, but please hurry… it’s not that easy to keep rifts open, I have to keep them all open because they’re connected and my strength is also finite…"

The call was disconnected; she hoped the girls would succeed, and she kept concentrating and trying to keep what she had to keep open.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

yt9CvlZ.png

Objective: Rescue the Chalcedon colony
Tags: Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan , Sterling Kinslayer Sterling Kinslayer , Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an , Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel
Equipment: Passive/Active Holonet comm system, multi-phase arm cannon (part of chassis), Five (5) standard thermal detonators, One(1) 50-meter syntherope coil

Which was quute a bit since, well, his body could barely sit still. Especially when he tilted his head like a loving animal to reassure her with more kind words. "More time, all the time. We save them."

"Indeed we do."

The bulk of LE-03's chassis would have been hard to miss, had it not been coming through the door of the colony's nearby comms office. For the last hour, she had been plugged into local Holonet hubs, scanning recent messages coming in and out from the planet; before that, she'd been code-deep in every system the Empire had left on the colony. Her dome flickered, still reviewing the most recent of these messages as she surveyed the medical camp that had been set up during her investigations.

"The colony," she said, skipping introductions entirely, "has had no communications in or out for the last week. Prior communications mention welcoming a shipment of supplies from offworld, which is housed in their bay on the other side of the colony, but the manifest contains insufficient data to pursue further. Initial reports from the Eternal Empire's survey team hold up, in that there are no signs of abduction or struggle. Security feeds show no breaks in the colonial perimeter, even by non-sentients, and the only disturbances in the area seem to be a few residential fires, which I have already ensured have been put out. It seems that the survey team did not think to disable the colony's electrical grid before they left to make their report."

Her audio circuits generated a small, dismissive sniff at the thought of the survey team's negligence. "The oversight has made my job considerably easier. Unfortunately, so has the lack of leads--other than possibly looking through the supply ship, if I were to stretch. I would find this to be a fascinating mystery, were it not at the expense of some three thousand sentients.

I...had been advised that if this were to be the case, fetching you might prove to be useful."

With that, the droid's dome flickered into darkness as she turned to the Mando her memory banks had codenamed Rabbit.

2TwXLUQ.png
Tags: Kessia Miran Kessia Miran

To say the least, this was the last thing Ivixa had expected to find inside the rift.

And now, here she was, a three-foot tall Near-Human with bright cyan skin, wearing armor and carrying a sniper rifle on her back which was longer than she was tall, standing amidst a small crowd of civilians living normal lives. In between her translation from reality to the rift, there had been no moment of unawareness or unconsciousness. It had all happened seamlessly, as if it were…

Well, what was it, if not magic?

For a few moments, Ivixa panicked, especially knowing that she was alone in such an awkward situation. However, it didn’t take long for the diminutive sniper to realize that this was the city before it became ruins, pristine, clean, and peaceful. The golden orbs of her eyes went wide as she took it in, an expression of awe coloring her cyan features as she did.

Then, she heard the Chameleon’s voice, giving a relieved sigh before turning to face the woman.

“It’s beautiful, but...I feel very out of place.” Ivixa began. Already, she could feel the eyes of civilians taking them in, a tiny sniper and an assassin, both armed and armored, standing amidst a group of civilians who were quite the opposite. A couple began to pull out mobile datapads, taking pictures of the two killers as if they were animals in a zoo. Others panicked and turned the other way, fearing the worst.

“We should get going, yeah.” Ivixa said, looking up to see an older woman staring at her from behind a window on the third floor of a nearby building. “Or, we can just...walk around.” She added, swallowing nervously as she did.

Then her eyes went wide as the distinct howl of sirens sang out across the city.

2TwXLUQ.png
Equipment: Væringi MK. I Assassin Armour and Cloak | 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x Red blade lightsaber shoto | Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Healing amulet || Empyrean gland
Tags: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Open
dRUm20K.png
The events did not turn out exactly as Kessia had imagined. That is, those who fled were still fine, but those who photographed them were less so. It was such an overly silly intelligent feature, but unusual for the sithspawn. It was pretty clear that they were very strange, and she agreed she didn’t want to stay here long, but it would have been nice to get back to reality as soon as possible if all that was possible.

"It's not just you who feel like an outsider!"

She tried to reassure the other because Kessia felt exactly the same. She really, very much hoped there would be another rift somewhere nearby. Unfortunately, she was not an expert on the subject, and at the time she was even subtly worded. Fortunately, Ivixa also agreed with her that they should go. But if they were already here…

"Let's start with the walking around…"

Chameleon would have started and wanted to continue with Ivixa taking measurements, if they were already here, it would be useful as well; and in the meantime she is looking for the rift. But the sirens put an end to this. She could have disappeared and become invisible, but if she left her partner behind, she might never get out from here without her.

"Feth! This way!"

She let it be led by the Force, so she tried to grab Ivixa's hand and pull it with her, heading to the side that led out of town. About twenty to thirty meters later, they reached an alley. Kessia started to walk on this, the voices of armoured and armed men could be heard from the square as they searched for them. Feth! At the end of the alley was already the border of the settlement, surrounded by a stream… the stream was not there in reality.

"Feth!"

lqTDRqo.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Wanderer Lost, Wanderer Found
yt9CvlZ.png

Objective: Rescue the Chalcedon colony
Tags: Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan , Sterling Kinslayer Sterling Kinslayer Sterling Kinslayer Sterling Kinslayer , Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel , LE-03 (Leigh) LE-03 (Leigh) , Kalic Daws Kalic Daws
Equipment : One(1) shoto lightsaber, One(1) standard E-11D blaster carbine, One(1) industrial-strength syntherope (50m), Libeta (under eyepatch), One(1) encrypted comlink transmitter

There was a puddle in front of the cantina door.

Na'an found herself standing at the lip of the puddle, staring into it and gnawing at her bottom lip, feeling uncertain. The uncertainty was not new; she'd felt it from the minute Leigh had suggested this little diversion on their way to the meeting of Eclipse leaders a few systems away. The droid had described the situation--a colony disappearing off the map, no comms, no signs of attack--and that was when it had started. The uncertainty, like teetering on the edge of a cliff looking down, was weirdly familiar, so she'd agreed. Let Leigh draw here here, like gravity.

About an hour ago, Leigh had sequestered herself in the comms building, not even bothering to tell her that others would be on their way to help their investigation. Na'an had been left to her own devices, so she'd decided to clear the local residences, make absolutely sure there had been nobody left behind in the new ghost town. She had wandered, a little chill going down her spine at every half-eaten meal, every active holoreceiver, every little accident caused by something important going suddenly unattended. The uncertainty only grew at each sight, until the point where she passed an abandoned doll lying in the street and decided to kark it all. The cantina would be empty. Nobody in this colony would miss a nip of tihaar.

But there was a puddle in front of the cantina door.

Na'an bounced on the balls of her feet, inexplicably nervous and careful to not let her toes touch the water. She couldn't place what it was about the puddle that made her like this. It was, by all intents and purposes, just a puddle. A broad, shallow pooling of cloudy water, the kind seen on any curbside after a heavy rain. If Na'an stepped into it, the muddy liquid wouldn't even splash up to the tops of her feet. She could jump over it onto the cantina doorstep without even trying. It wasn't even an obstacle. Just a puddle. Totally normal.

Except...Chalcedon's skies were clear today. She'd seen that much on their approach to the planet, hadn't she? Not a single cloud in the sky, let alone the kind needed to make puddles worth of rain, and every other street in the colony was dry as a bone. And this was, by Na'an's own confirmation, an empty town. There was nobody around for miles that could have stirred up the water enough to cloud it.

And yet. There was a puddle in front of the cantina door. A puddle made opaque by swirling eddies of whitish dust, like the inside of a pearl lamp. Eddies that were, despite the surface of the water being mirror-calm, still moving.

As if they were being kicked up by something deep underneath.

Na'an hovered at the puddle's edge, her uncovered eye locked on the moving- but not-moving water, unaware that she was gnawing even harder on her lip. She hummed through her teeth, hands flexing at her sides, wishing suddenly that she and Leigh had not come here alone. If they'd only thought to meet up with Adelle Bastiel first, like they'd planned...

Willow and Ivy moved faster, channeling their focus along what they had hoped was the right series of webs. Given that Ivy didn't need to relay any of the information to anyone, the two of them could consolidate their powers and work in unison. It made everything seem to go faster for them.

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim had found a particular soul, one seemingly trapped in a kind of purgatory that strangely seemed to be trapping others in it's wake. Just what he had done to open up the rifts on the Ghost Ship, they had no idea yet. Their mission wasn't to travel back in time but to move ahead. Their breathing increased in speed as they went, almost as though they were physically running. Yet all of their efforts were inside of their minds as their concsiousness travelled through time and space.

Yet in an instant their eyes snapped open, as they were reverted back to themselves, back to their suite in Broka's Palace.

Ivy opened up the channel to call Ingrid, leaving her with just one short phrase; "Do it."

yt9CvlZ.png
dRUm20K.png
[ Solitude ]

While Ingrid waited for an answer from the twins, she kept concentrating and keeping the rift open so she wouldn't accidentally lose the soul. How much she wished Adrian had been such an easy task. But in the woman's life, it was always the hard thing she really wanted, in this case getting her other husband back.

~ Don't think about these! ~ the Sith Lord warned here.

He was right, so she continued to focus on keeping the rift open. Because she was so immersed in the concentration that she was a little scared when her communicator started ringing. Luckily, she was set to turn on the call after the first ring, so the girls hologram also appeared.

"All right, thanks for the reply!"

She told the twins and began to utter Ur-Kittât words, making movements with her hands. The Empress stole Torrik's own fear and used it to do what she wanted to do. The woman's strength raced through the area as she grabbed the trapped soul. It was much harder and more strength tester than any demon summoning she had done so far, or recalling any soul she had ever done.

The rifts began to expand again in several places, new ones were created, old ones were closed, the soul moved. The great use of Force created a storm out there. It was thundering, lightning, the wind rose. After a long minute, everything suddenly fell silent and calm down as Torrik Janessi took physical form in the room where Ingrid was…
QogPK9W.jpg
lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

yt9CvlZ.png

Objective: Find out what the Droid means
Tags: Sterling Kinslayer Sterling Kinslayer || LE-03 (Leigh) LE-03 (Leigh) || Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an || Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel
"Gods, hm? I suppose so, though I'm quite... Focused, in what I'm able to do."

Another sigh came from Taozi, even as Peach tried to cheer her up by acting silly. How the AI became so childish was beyond Taozi's understanding, but so far it had caused little to no functionality issues. Sure, they may have had all the time in the world, but if no one could find the colonists, they'd be here until they died.

The sound of a droid speaking and walking up caught Taozi's attention, and she whipped around to look. It wasn't an Imperialist droid, that much was for sure, and at the droid's final words, Taozi had a feeling she knew who had told the droid to find her. Moving an arm in front of Sterling as a precaution against his protective tendencies, the Alor stepped forward.

"Unfortunately, I'm not a recon type of person. I have no skills in finding anyone, only in fixing people when their bodies are broken or sick. What use could I have?"

2TwXLUQ.png
Location: Approaching Stream Outside the Ancient City, Inside a Rift - Chalcedon
Tags: Kessia Miran Kessia Miran

“Right!”

Ivixa followed after the Blackwatch agent, before suddenly shifting into a run as the howl of the sirens got closer, seemingly with each passing second. Faster and faster the diminutive Huntress ran, her breath heavy but not strained, owing to good physical conditioning and the reactive polymers in her armor, making her faster and stronger than she would have been without. Nevertheless, Ivixa yelped when Chameleon grabbed her hand, pulling her into an alley that would hopefully lead the pair out of town. She very briefly lost her balance, before recovering quickly and continuing after her partner, desperate to escape from whatever trap she had fallen into.

Then, the pair came up on the stream.

Since she had no idea that the stream was not actually real, Ivixa could only take it as her eyes told her. She had no connection to the Force to aid her in deciphering the truth of her reality and as such, she was initially confused when Kessia cursed, as her perception told her that the stream was very much real.

At least, it looked the part.

“My suit has an integrated repulsor pack, so I can fly across.” Ivixa began. “Umm…” The tiny Huntress paused, taking in her partner, who was more than two feet taller than she was. As far as she could tell, the Chameleon’s armor had no flight capabilities, which left only one solution.

She would have to carry her.

It went without saying that it would be a tall order, given the almost comical difference in stature between herself and the agent. Nevertheless, with the reactive polymers of her armor and her own physical fitness, Ivixa reasoned that she could do it, which would ultimately save her partner from having to wade across potentially dangerous waters.

“D-do you need me to carry you across?”

2TwXLUQ.png
Tags: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Open
dRUm20K.png
Behind them, at the other end of the alley, four armed soldiers turned into the alley. They had archaic weapons, but of the more unpleasant kind. Not swords or arrows, but ammunition-based weapons. So that it was not easy to defend against them with modern rather an exotic weapons (lightsabers). Ironically, they were still deadly. Kessia didn't really like them, but she had no objections to swords and daggers.

"I can jump over, it's not that wide. Go!"

She urged the girl. The soldiers raised their weapons, and if Ivixa start to go, Kessia starts to run too, then helped herself with telekinetics to jump. Hearing the surprised shouts from behind, it was already clear why they hadn't gotten out of here from the dimension. They had no idea what the Force was. Luckily, however, it worked because she didn’t really want to go into the water to know what effect it could have.

"Oh! And feth!"

She said in surprise. Mainly because she felt there was a rift nearby, and the curse was because she felt it was closing.

"Do you see those two bushes close together? There is a rift between them, but it closes! Let's hurry!"

With that, Kessia started sprinting in that direction, but if she gets there sooner than Ivixa, she’ll wait for the other girl as well. She hated it when she got such an order...

lqTDRqo.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom