Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Shadow Empire: Ahch-To... Bless You! | EE Dominion of Ahch-To

Caedyn Arenais

C

1HGFh3o.png

Objective: Find the First Jedi Temple.
Starship: The Repertoire.

59HucJP.png

Caedyn was surprised when he stepped out into the open air, only to find the Jedi Master Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill approaching the ship and greeting him. "Master Quill, this is a surprise" Caedyn smiled, lowering his head and bowing to the Jedi out of respect.

"I cannot say that I have, no" Caedyn answered, his gaze drifting to ascend the island's heights from the clearing he had landed set the Repertoire down upon; "It's very isolated. A beautiful location from what I saw on the way down" the Jedi Knight complimented the island fondly.

"According to the Archives, Grandmaster Luke Skywalker once resided on Ahch-To. I imagine that you're likely already aware, but the few details that have been recorded were enough to capture my intrigue" Caedyn explained as he moved to the Jedi Master's side.

"Perhaps you'd be kind enough to give me a tour?".

Wanderer Lost, Wanderer Found
vJqETBm.png

Equipment : One(1) shoto lightsaber, One(1) industrial-strength syntherope (20m), Libeta (under eyepatch), One(1) encrypted comlink transmitter
Objective: The Old Stones
Tag(s): Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir , Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot , Open

"I really don't want to. You haven't answered my quest…"

[break]

"What should we do?"

Na'an snorted, watching the scene the porgs and the other stranger were making as the Mirialan girl bounded up the boulder to sit beside her. The natives and wildlife had one thing in common--a talent for making trouble for people who harassed them, regardless of size. She'd been lucky to have been warned away by...well....
She turned to the Padawan, now sitting across from her with a bright, expectant look. "Well, I'm..." she said, intending to answer both of the kid's questions in one blow, but then trailed off, her brow furrowing.

What...was she doing, exactly? Her dreams from the last two nights had been clear--the Nexus on Ahch-to had answers. This place knew something important, and the Force had drawn her here with almost nothing more than that certainty. But the stories that always came with a Nexus--mysterious temples, visibly special locations and intricate ceremonies, rituals on rituals and artifacts on artifacts--didn't seem to jibe with sitting wild-haired and barefoot on top of a random rock. At best, she probably looked like she was doing little more than meditating.
"I suppose I'm asking the island some questions?" she tried. Her eye drifted upward, fixing on the sight of a seabird of some kind drifting higher and higher on the wind. "Or at least I'm trying to. A place like this, you have to make nice with it first before it'll tell you anything. Feel it out..."

And there it was. Na'an sucked in a cold salty breath, letting it out in a frustrated snort.
"I"m really not describing this well," she said with an awkward chuckle, and looked down at her loosely-clenched hands. Na'an had never been able to really describe what it was really like, to touch the Living Force, to feel it in her body as sure as her own heartbeat. Whatever gifts it had given her in recent months, eloquence had not been among them.

Instinct, though...

It was another impulse that let her to hold her hands out to the little Padawan, palm up. "Maybe it'd make more sense if I showed you? It could help find what you came here looking for."

Last edited:
Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand, Lord Commander
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
8TZoXdj.png
Equipment: The Soulsabers | 2x Striith vibrosword | Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Tag: Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund | Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim | Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Solitude ]

Finally, or at least for the time being, the last person to get to the group arrived, Red. Ingrid greeted the man with a nod, who had already caused her countless troubles. In Zakuul, he nearly caused a diplomatic disaster with his actions. Fortunately, it was resolved peacefully, but it was only thanks to luck that it was managed. She had to agree with the man about what he said. Except for the last part.

Meanwhile, Ingrid took up her usual military position, small straddle, hands behind her back. The next one to speak was the commander, at least that's what she thought based on his attire. They hadn’t met before, so she didn’t know exactly who it was. This man agreed with Red to send in a scout, probably a droid would have been expedient. However, Ingrid was not worried.

Meanwhile, Fel also commented on the arrivals, the red-haired woman had a feeling that the two men were not prepared for the young girl. Well, yes Fel had a rather unique style; the woman did not interpret this as a negative thing, but as a completely positive one. She nodded at the girl, then added a thing or two more because she had to teach her.

"If you watch the temple through the Force, you can feel that they are in the temple. That is, underneath, in underground passages, or in and around them, a Dark Side disturbance is felt. Not very strong, but present."

Then she turned to the two men.

"Have a little entrepreneurial spirit, gentlemen, because we are going in."

She was used to working alone, so she headed inward. If the others followed, they too could see that the inside of the church was ornate, the floors and walls were made of marble and gold, the walls were ornate, with beautiful patterns, and the floors were shiny. Everything is perfectly as if it is new, nicely maintained. The light of the sun gave the place brightness, in a special design, but there were also a good number of light sources. And in some places also plants in pots.

The company had to turn down the hall twice before finally arriving in a huge inner hall. Here, too, it was all of gold and marble, with a ceiling height of nearly thirty or forty meters. Inside were several huge statues of strange humanoids made of gold and marble. Torches were burning in some places, there was a large altar at the end of the hall, and several doors were visible through which the hall could be left.

The vital signs were definitely felt through the Force, now the company was right above them. Here, by the way, there was daylight, the sun was shining, but the design of the place was also such that the light of the sun could permeate everything and shine. And the presence of the Dark Side was felt everywhere.

Sculptures:
xander-smith-aliengod-conceptpainting01-v04a.jpg
xander-smith-aliengod-mummificationpriogressionconcept-a.jpg
lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Objective: Chasing the Poison
Tags: Viermen

It would seem like Rath’s little speech was quite convincing when even his own accomplice questioned if it was a lie or truth. Several of the terrified folk appeared to buy it as well, and while Rath was confident that they couldn’t hear if he spoke low enough. However just to be on the safe side, Rath nods to Viermen to silently answer his question. One of the folk, a middle-aged man that appeared to be stubborn and grumpy, stood out with a raised, angry tone.

”That sounds like a big ol’ lie if I ever heard of one! To what end do you seek that isn’t filled with greed and blood?!” Just like that, the majority of the people began nodding their heads and joined their voices of doubt. That was to be expected however given the circumstances. Rath was about to speak when a young man, perhaps around Rath’s own age of nineteen years, was tall, pale skinned, and dark hair. This young man walked out in front with a confrontational expression on his face, and while it was met with superstition Rath recognized the glimmer of hope when he saw it in their eyes.

”What would be the reward?” The man questioned, to which Rath took a moment to purposefully move his eyes around the mask as if in thought. A convincing lad if anything, before Rath came to a conclusion he already came to agreeing with from the beginning.

”Well, normally we would reward with a hefty amount of credits, but it would seem resources would be more rewarding. We grant a shipment of food, building resources, and medicine.” Rath left out the bit that if the young man could in fact develop an antidote, and if the young man wasn’t responsible for the poison then Rath had a mind of setting him up to study life science and medicine. Essentially becoming a doctor, or if the young man was indeed responsible then Rath would wait until they have all of the information and resources from this man before Rath claps some irons onto him.

”Matt! Get back over this instant before you get all of us killed!” A middle-aged woman stormed up to the dark hair lad in an attempt to grab his arm. However the man that was called Matt shook off her grip before she could do so. A look of defiance was etched in Matt’s expression.

”My mother is still sick because of you people working her to the bone! I must help them if I am to save the only family I have!” Well there was an interesting turn of events as Rath watched the scene unfold. A spectacle if there was one, but based on what Matt was saying a sickness had fallen upon his mum and the promise of medicine seemed appealing to him. They continued to argue for a bit, and during this time Rath leaned over to whisper to Viermen.

”This is a ruse of course. However I want you to take a squad and search every house and fields around here. Anything from paperwork to suspicious items would be enough to glean some more concrete evidence. Maybe it would point to who the real target is, and even if this boy pulls it off with the antidote. He might appear desperate, but the level of this poison is someone who has spent years if not decades in sith alchemy in order to produce it. Seeing how young he is and rash as well, I have a feeling that someone taught him this art. Find out who it is, and I’ll keep this people…” Rath paused as he turned his cyan blue eyes over to the crowd before finishing his sentence with a strained whisper.

”entertained.”

Viermen

V
NnZ3y57.png
Tag: Rath Nihro Rath Nihro

The cries of the weaklings were audible from over here. It made Viermen really have to hold back demolishing the idiotic one who screamed doubt into the minds of his neighbors. He would eventually crush the life out of that one individual man personally while the others watched. Not now. The illusion he hoped was conveyed to them needed to be upheld. The restraint then became extremely necessary when that young welp came up to Rath asking about rewards. The reward, in Viermen's mind, was that kid's life was not squeezed from his body.

Viermen laughed when Rath nodded, and then finally admitted it was a ruse as he suspected. The laugh sounded more like air being pushed through a vent in little bursts though the hulking man's respirator.
"Good....Good. I was hoping you were not as weak as these people were. I am glad my assumptions were correct about that."

Sith alchemy. Now that was a term Viermen has not heard for a long time. Indeed, the kind of poison being released from here seems to be of that making. If there was a Sith worm hiding in this jungle, Viermen would be much more than happy to crush them too.

Viermen then walked throug the streets, and made sure the villagers beheld his presence here. His figure towered over them all. His six, heavy robotic feet thudded on the ground as he walked on, and his respirator made terrible hisses and howls as he inhaled and exhaled on his path. There were some soldiers that were guarding the way they came into this village. Enough for a scanning of each home within this small community. At this point all the villagers seemed to be herded into the building Rath directed them to for their "entertainment". He then immediately got these soldiers' attention.
"Scan these homes, barns, and any other buildings you find. Any documents, suspicious devices, or items of value are what you are free to take from these villagers, and report to Rath and me for records. I will be overseeing this to make sure you are searching attentively. Am I understood?"

"Yes sir.", then they did the Eternal Empire's solute.

"Good.", Viermen said. The soldiers then quickly got to work. Viermen made sure to leave no stone unturned. He was far to big to enter the doors of these homes without destroying the buildings themselves, so he looked through the windows to what was being searched. Though, more importantly, he was looking for what was being found.

vJqETBm.png

Objective: The Temple
Tags: Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel | Open

Their missions out into the galaxy often saw Elly off with a small note of apprehension: the concept of the unknown, the unplanned, the unfamiliar, simultaneously excited and scared her. She'd made it her own mission to take those feelings in stride; no more would she run from the Force's gifts. She would face what she needed to in order to find who she could be.

It was that thought that had kept her grounded on their way down to the surface, and it was that thought alone that kept her steady as she unbuckled in silence and followed in her teacher's footsteps. Her body felt as if it was on autopilot, focused solely on putting one foot in front of the other; it wasn't until Adelle spoke that she realized they were already outside.

Adelle Bastiel said:
"Can you feel it, Elly?" she asked her student.

"It's intense," came the immediate reply, her awe clearly audible in the softly spoken words.

And it was: Elly's mind was reeling at the intensity of it, the fire, the raw roaring essence all around her. It was large, massive, burning with answers and questions and connections.. yet throughout the fire, throughout the influx of sensation, she felt it for what it truly was. Calm. Whole.

Light.

Adelle Bastiel said:
"Let's go further up."

Her gaze rose, and as it did she felt something else rise as well: desire. She wanted to see what this place had to offer. She needed to know what else there was to know. Her mind's eye burned with the reflection of a thousand suns as she made her way to the nearest point to the cliff face, already searching for the ideal path upwards..

acIF3fa.png

Commander of The Phalanx | Former Exarch of Zakuul | High Imperator of the Rim-Guard

Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim | Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

8TZoXdj.png

Aiglos gaze was interupted by the girl who could barely reach his upper chest with her height. The helmet followed her for a second before focusing back on matters which are less useless. For being part of an Empire which is keen on representing an authoritarian and militaristic atmosphere, the two women in front were incredibly casual.

"Aiglos."

The girl could not get any further responses from him, as his eyes shifted to the Empress. Entrepreneurial spirit. Was she serious? He would remain silent and follow her. He didn´t believe there was a threat that he or maybe they couldn´t get rid off, but from the view of simple measurements of security, this was very negligent.

While they entered he sent a message to the two Rim-Guards who accompanied them, they would stay at the temple entrance provide a link to the outside and to The Phalanx above. Aiglos also ordered them to get the rest of their cadre down here as a proper backup.

The inside of the temple was interesting, the Dark side presence was worrying, but not really dangerous. His helmet moved from side to side, inspecting the interior, the expensive and high-value design. Aiglos felt some very brief relation as he looked at the golden statures and imagined himself to look similar to some outsiders. Every one of his steps was accompanied by both the clanking of his armoured boots as well as of his lightsaber pike which seemed like a large cane.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund

Firstly, he was momentarily distract by a young girl speaking to him, saying something about plain caf, apparently trying to guess what his favorite treat was. Red shook his head at her. "Nah, that stuff can be addictive. Don't want any of that in me." He responded to her, deciding to go along with the girl's strange ways. "I'm dangerously addicted to candy corn, though. If you want any, I always keep some on me." He offered to her.

Then, the girl introduced her as Fel, asking who Red and the other guy were. "I'm Subject 73, but most people refer to me as Red." He replied to her. The girl was a strange one. She reminded him of some of the younger, more socially awkward Subjects. The girl responded to Red suggesting to send in a probe, saying that the danger made it more fun, and that if anything went wrong, Red and the other Commander-looking guy, apparently named Aiglos, were there for that. "I can stop blasters and swords, sure. Not much I can do against collapsing buildings." He told her.

Then, Ingrid headed inside, telling them to be entrepreneurial. "I doubt even entrepreneurs would enter a possibly dangerous place without probes." He muttered to himself before heading inside.

Red walked inside after Ingrid, looking around. The inside was... well-kept to say the least. It was very fancy and ornate, and quite shiny. The sun shined through everywhere. This... was not at all what Red was expecting. He was expecting dilapidated and broken down stuff, not this. This was all new and way too well-maintained. Well, Ingrid did say that there were people that could be felt through the Force. For now, though, he was hiding his Force presence, in case any of the people down there were Force-sensitives.

Eventually, they reached a large inner hall, just as ornately decorated and shiny as the entrance. Red slowly approached the altar, looking around. "Well... suffice to say this place is way too nicely made and maintained. It looks almost new, as if it was just recently made." He said, looking around, his red hair standing out among the marble and gold.

Objective: 1
Tags: Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Caedyn Arenais Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill

Slip was still ranting furiously about his hatred of Porgs, and why he despised them so to his Commando Droid. His droid just stood there, quietly watching Slip go on a rant. She seemed bored, as if this happened all the time. And it did. Well, it usually wasn't rants. it was usually panic attacks, severe anxiety, and his social awkwardness. Still, it was one thing or another with Slip. The droid looked over at the two females, and saw them watching the scene. The commando droid gave a small, exasperated wave at them. If there was one thing Slip was good at, it was making a scene and both embarrassing himself and the droid.

Then, suddenly, a rock came hurtling out of the direction of the village, and hit Slip in the side of the head. An audible BONK could be heard as the rock colliding with his skull. The droid chuckled at the sound, and Slip froze in his rant, holding the side of his head in pain. When the rock hit Slip, to the droid, it sounded like his head was hollow, which would be a fitting description of her owner. He could be brainless at times. Well, no, more like most of the time.

One of the natives could be heard, shouting at Slip. Slip still held his head, the stinging pain ringing out through his head. The native continued shouting at Slip, telling him to quiet down because they were trying to take a nap and couldn't sleep over the "insufferable racket" and that Slip was a "hollow-brained, infantile pillock". Well, the native used more colorful word choices, but that was a basic translation of what the native shouted at Slip.

"Yes, yes! I'm sorry! Okay! I'll keep it down! Sorry!" Slip apologized to the native.

The native swore at him some more before going back into their house. Slip sat down, still rubbing the side of his head.

"This is your fault, you know." His commando droid told him.

"Oh? Really? Please enlighten me." Slip asked her sarcastically, with annoyance in his voice.

"You hate birds. Jedi aren't supposed to hate." She replied

"I hate it when you're right."

"I hate it when you make a scene."

"Be quiet, X3."

"You be quiet, Subject 648."

Slip sighed. There was no use arguing with her, she was incredibly stubborn and blunt. Slip just sat there, staring out at the horizon.

Again, X3 piped up. "Speaking of making a scene, you have some people watching you." She said, pointing at the two females on the rock.

Slip looked over at them, and waved sheepishly. Oh great, he had made a fool of himself in front of girls. This day was just getting better and better...

8TZoXdj.png

AND NEW FACES!
pDrQqwv.png
Equipment: Haywire I Armor over Viper Mk. I Skinsuit, Duraglide Boots with Boot Rockets
Dark Purple pair of Wrist Dazzlers, 7 Whimsy Knives, 3 Glitter Grenades, 2 Giggle Grenades, 1 Pink Vapor Grenade

Objective: Find the fun.
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

"Beneath? Hmm." Her eyes drifted to the floor as they walked in. The lack of attention from Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund didn't seem to bother her as she continued on. "People use things. Scuff their feet. Leave skin behind. Even if you scrub it stays. Get's spots and cracks. Hurry scurry like mice to hide and forget things." She commented further as they walked into the next area.

"Shouldn't yet. Not earned it. I have some chocolate, a bit of cheese I can share for it later! It's back on the ship though." A deep breath had her relaxing after she spoke to Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red . Even more so as they became encircled by the dark presence of the force. Her hands extended into the beams of light, eyes squinting against it as she diverted her gaze to the statues.

"Oof, could you imagine trying to find clothes if you were that big?" She whistled as she looked the statues up and down before drawing close and sniffing one. "Mmm. Not even musty or dusty. Somebody likes these things."

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand, Lord Commander
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
8TZoXdj.png
Equipment: The Soulsabers | 2x Striith vibrosword | Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Tag: Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund | Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim | Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Solitude ]

Ingrid typically let her people talk to each other, not telling them to keep quiet. The dropships out there were quite obvious, as was the fact that they were going to come here. So she looked around and tried to find all sorts of clues. The place was apparently in everyday use, and the patterns and all that were very interesting. Upon entering the hall, the huge statues showed a member of a very interesting race.

"Probably she or they may be the goddess or gods of the locals. I agree that the place is still in use to this day."

She said to the other suggestions. Ingrid found Fel's manifestation cute, though she doubted that the members of the race would really be that big.

"It is very interesting to depict with those eyes and appearance. So at first I might say they are a Sithspawn. But… I may actually be wrong. I didn't know anything about this culture, they could be anything. Let’s look for a way down and look around better."

She would have set off at this point, but a black-haired older human female stepped out of one of the hallways. She wore a simple black long robe and came to the company. When she got close enough bowed.

"Welcome to the Temple of Skulenus! Not many strangers come to us, why are you visiting us?" she asked.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lirri Vendar
Padawan
vJqETBm.png
Equipment: J-3 "Tranquility" Class Jedi Battle Armor | Gilenwave Jedi cloth | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Yellow blade lightsaber | BB-C4T droid | G1 OmniLink || Ashblade-class Neurofighter
Tag(s): Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an | Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot | Open
rhbR1i4.png

Lirri watched for a while what the boy and the droid were doing and then really sat down near Na’an. In her armor, it wasn’t that easy, but she tried and eventually solved it. She finally sits down on a flatter part. Afterwards, she watched with interest and listened to what the woman was saying. That is, only she tried to say it, because it all sounded very strange. The girl tilted her head slightly.

"Did you come for the Nexus? Because I feel it too …"

It would have been hard enough not to feel it because it has a fairly strong effect. Here, too, the girl felt a much closer connection with the Force than anywhere else she had been before. It was actually a pleasant feeling that it was very easy to tune in to the Force. Finally, she nodded that Na’an really didn’t describe it all well. And in the end, the offering was very necessary, because without it, they might have really been playing question-and-answer here all day to have the exact answer.

She would have just responded when another interlude erupted around the boy. Now apparently the locals were not happy that the boy was there either. When Subject 648 looked at them. Lirri waved enthusiastically, smiling at the boy, and now she was really responding to Na’an as well.

"Yes, it might be best to show it. Preferably before we're driven out for the boy."

iX0r3My.png

Tags: Viermen

Once the cyborg had left to search the village for any solid evidence as to who the culprit truly was. The crowd continued to hash out bitter words amongst each other, aggravating each other to the point of anger boiling over. Rath didn’t intervene as he simply listened to what the crowd said to one another. Afterall, sometimes heated arguments were like truth serums where people spout painful yet truthful words or rather what they truly think of said person. It has ruined many relationships and friendships in the past. So Rath figured it might as well work in this situation as well.

”You can’t trust the Empress’s lap dog! They’re just using you!” One lady argued with the young man. If there was a change in Rath’s mood, the mask doesn’t reflect it as it hid his expressions and emotion.

”The Eternal Empire are all dangerous people! You can’t trust them!” Another man raised his voice to be heard amidst the mass, and the young boy’s face flushed with embarrassment as hatred brewed inside of the young man’s eyes.

”Well none of you have done anything to save the only family I have! So what am I supposed to do when I have the ability to stop her suffering now, when all of you would rather sacrifice in order to survive?! To me, the Eternal Empire doesn’t sound so bad in comparison.” The young man shouted back, each word was meant to be heavy. Truthfully Rath was a bit pleased to hear that the Eternal Empire was trusted by someone else outside of the faction. As to him, the Eternal Empire wasn’t as bad as people made it out to be. Granted Tactitus was also far more ruthless than Ingrid was unprovoked. Bakura was evident of that notion, but since then Ingrid’s acts as the Empress had improved the Empire’s reputation to some degree. The past however refused to let go of the present.

”Alright, all of you quiet down or I’ll permanently make you quiet.” Rath threatened the crowd, and when one of them tried to take a step forward with the intent to defy him. Rath’s hand was like lightning as in one swift motion he drew out his ace of spades and fired a blaster bolt into the middle-aged man’s left thigh. The thermal energy scorched the skin as it nearly punctured straight through his leg. Cries of panic and pain emerge from the crowd before Rath spoke once more.

”I said quiet!” Perhaps it was thanks to his drill sergeant that Rath picked up that commanding voice that instilled fear and obedience amongst them. The guy whose leg was shot through had fallen to the ground tenderly clenching his left leg with trembling hands. Once everyone had followed suit and remained silent. Rath continued to speak while he lowered his pistol. Yet he doesn’t stow it away.

”Now then, I can understand why you wouldn’t trust us considering your current circumstances. You can hate us, resent us, but know that if any of you step out of the line I will make your last moments utterly agonizing to the very last second. Consider this to be my final warning.” Sure Rath might be smaller than the typical male humans. Especially when compared to Viermen. That didn’t make him any less intimidating however as usually holding a gun as an intimidating factor works just as well. Rath gestured to the young man, who seemed to be genuinely concerned about the well-being of his mother, with his empty hand.

”I find your resolve admirable. If you help us with the antidote, then we can help curing your mother as well. Not with this of course.” A subtle gesture to his pistol to ensure that was not the kind of cure he had in mind. Or rather, gauging how the man’s expression shifts. The kid’s expression grew stiff, but not with anger. Rather the realization of how serious it would be should he fail to deliver. Even so the man's resolve didn't falter, but rather he steeled himself even more.

"I'll do whatever it takes… sir." The young man stole glances at the crowd around him as they found their fear as their eyes were practically glued onto Rath's form. Granted he lacked a lightsaber, but the sword at his hip was just as intimidating to them.

"Very good. You may come over, but I recommend that you don't pull anything. I consider myself as a generous sort, but my friend over there is a bit of the opposite." Albeit hesitant, the guy cautiously walked closer to Rath and stood beside the Warden. Rigid as a board, but Rath didn't blame him all things considering. Now was the time for Viermen to report what he has found.

vJqETBm.png

Equipment : One(1) shoto lightsaber, One(1) industrial-strength syntherope (20m), Libeta (under eyepatch), One(1) encrypted comlink transmitter
Tag(s): Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir , Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot , Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel , Eliana Shan Eliana Shan

She would have just responded when another interlude erupted around the boy. Now apparently the locals were not happy that the boy was there either. When Subject 648 looked at them. Lirri waved enthusiastically, smiling at the boy, and now she was really responding to Na’an as well.

"Yes, it might be best to show it. Preferably before we're driven out for the boy."

"Don't worry about him. The locals won't hurt him."

Na'an found herself smiling crookedly as she took the Padawan's hands in hers, the two facing each other on their now-shared perch. She let the childish palms rest in hers, both facing upwards, the child's still curled into loose fists. The green shade of them made for an interesting effect--like she was holding a pair of half-furled flowerbuds.

"I know how the Nexus feels," she said, her eyes on those hands. "Believe me, I do. It's easy to want to rush in. But it's dangerous tapping into something like this if it doesn't want you to. That's why I'm taking my time allowing it into me, as much as I'm trying to tap into it. I'll walk you through what I've been doing, and if you can, I want you to mirror me. Ok?"

Her eye flicked upwards, fixing Lirri Vendar with a solemn grey gaze. Gods, she was so young to be out here alone. Such a thing should never have happened at all. And yet here, on this rock--twice.

"Let's start with you," she said softly. "Close your eyes. Focus on your body. Only your body, that's important. Your heartbeat. The feel of your muscle under the skin, and the bone under that. Your lungs expanding. The random little tics and twitches your mind normally tunes out."

Still resting in her palm, the fingers of the Padawan's right hand spasmed--just a little. Na'an let out a chuckle. "Like that one."

Viermen

V
NnZ3y57.png
Tag: Rath Nihro Rath Nihro

While the "entertainment" of the locals was happening, Viermen's group was combing the village. The hulking man oversaw every soldier working, and he was then pleased to see that they were doing exactly as they were told. There were not a lot of homes in this village. The majority of buildings were barns for the crops, and store houses for tools used for growing the notable crop.

Viermen knew this crop. It was not normal to see it growing outside of Sith space. Rath was right; there really is Sith alchemy at work here. It made Viermen fume to think one of those worms was on this planet. He would see to it that they were brutally killed for their crime of weakness masked by a semblance of strength. The worst offense in Viermen's philosophy.

The soldiers finished searching the homes. They brought it outisde the building Rath had all the villagers inside of. All things that were collected were stored in boxes taken from the homes and other structures. Once all things were piled up, Viermen said to one of the soldiers, "You there! Look through these boxes. I want records on every item, or document seized. The documents will be in this crate here", he then kicked a crate outside the doorway with one of his legs,"for me and the commander to look through later."

When he finished ordering the man who would sift through the items he turned to the others, "The rest of you will return to guarding the perimeter. I want nothing sneaking in or out of this village without me knowing about it! Do you understand?"

The soldiers nodded, soluted, and then went off to their duties. It was then that Viermen peaked into the doorway. Just like the other homes, the doorway here was too small for him to fit through without destroying the structure. It seemed Rath was keeping them in line, and that whelp was going to be more useful than he first seemed. Perhaps one of these villagers was strong after all. The rest were weaklings. They will perish accordingly when they were done with this place.

acIF3fa.png

Commander of The Phalanx | Former Exarch of Zakuul | High Imperator of the Rim-Guard

Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , Felmorante L'lerim Felmorante L'lerim , Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

8TZoXdj.png

Aiglos listened to what the others were musing about this place. It was a waste, a hort of decadence which he saw one time too many. There is no need for temples, churches or holy places to have a faith. Nor does a faith require to have gold or marble symbolise it. The irony a stranger would see in his thoughts, looking at a man who is clad in a set of gilded armour talking about decadence, did not escape him. But neither the ignorance.

After the events at the ball, he wasn't sure how useful the Empire would be in the end, but for now, it served the purpose, though he would do little to support it. Ecthelion was drawn from his thoughts the moment someone stepped out of the shadows, his hand was extremely quick at his blaster that an itch of a thought more would have removed her face from her head.

He is not here to talk and would glass this place if there would be the possibility, one thought and The Phalanx would receive the command, but that was not the way. Not the way of the Empress. The Zakuulan would evaluate her value in the field, which was ridiculous itself already. He did not lower his weapon and simply waited, scanning the female for weapons and a connection to the Force.

Objective 3: Skulenus
Shadows of smoke danced in the high areas of the temple watching those down below. To non force users they might feel uneasy to other force users or force sensitive peoples however, They would feel as if the nether was watching them like death itself crept into the temple. The smokey form eventually took human form watching from the shadows checking the info of a Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim the person had a bounty on their head from a private person within the Eternal empire. However they made sure it was labled as Take alive not dead.

Waiting breifly he checked his revolver to make sure it was loaded with its tranquilizer rounds strong enough to take down a wookie and have speed loaders on backup. Watching from the high places in the temple he cose not to attack and instead watch and monitor the target for the time being no need to get impatient

Last edited:

eCS4eNj.png

Outside of the temple the group of Rim-Guard soldiers were spread out and covering the entrance to where the Empress and their master just entered. They had arrived as reinforcements to secure the area and act as rearguard. They were covered The Phalanx above and also it's ever-watchful sensors live-scanning the surface. Logically they were aware of the new arrivals A ARS VAMI .

With a quick gesture they would signal the Ultranaughts to hold and that they would take care of this. Three pairs left the entrance to intercept those wanderers, this is a contested zone with possible hostiles, therefore nobody is allowed to get too close to their master. Or the Empress. Soon A ARS VAMI and his companion would look into the barrels of three heavy blaster rifles and three shield carrying swordsmen behind them. They were all above six feet tall and clad in heavy, gilded power armour, the slight humming of their internal systems could be heard from this close.

"Halt! You are not permitted in this area. Hand over your weapons and follow us. We put you under arrest."

The 'if not' was quite obvious, they would remove any resistance and threat in the proximity of their leader and liege.

At the same time, through the interactive HUD, the information was apparent on The Phalanx. A quick scan of the surrounding space showed a small vessel nearby which was not registered as a ship of the Eternal Empire. The alerts would ring and the crew was set on battle stations. Later the sensor officer would be demoted for not seeing this in first place. The large battleship was activating it's offensive and defensive systems while it send two droid starfighters out to approach the ship. Meanwhile the communications officer was calling the vessel which had the name 'Xeno'.

"Xeno, this is The Phalanx, you are in a military operations zone of the Eternal Empire. This is a restricted area and you will follow our lead signal to be inspected. Denying the demand and/or running will result in your immediate destruction. Xeno, do you read us?"

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lirri Vendar
Padawan; Her bio
vJqETBm.png
Equipment: J-3 "Tranquility" Class Jedi Battle Armor | Gilenwave Jedi cloth | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Yellow blade lightsaber | BB-C4T droid | G1 OmniLink || Ashblade-class Neurofighter
Tag(s): Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an | Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot | Open
rhbR1i4.png

Lirri nodded at what Na’an had told to her, then, after the request, positioned herself so that she could easily pick up the meditation pose. Being in a heavy armour, it wasn’t the most comfortable, but it wasn’t the first time she had to do so. So after all this was done, she held out her hand to the woman, though she had even taken off her armour gloves first so as not to disturb them.

She had learned to be a Jedi from an early age, so it wasn’t hard to do what Na’an asked her to do. Emptied her mind and began to concentrate on her own body, her heartbeat and on her breathing. The little girl imagined all her muscles and skeletons in front of her. She loved machines and technology much more than this. But now she had to do that. As her meditation deepened, her heart rate slowed, so did her breathing.

For a moment she felt the urge to pull her hand back, but she didn’t do this, she tried to completely exclude the Nexus as well, which was hard enough here. Rather, she tried to concentrate on what Na’an had asked her to do. It took her about four or five minutes to fully achieve this. Not knowing if the other woman was feeling this or not, so she squeezed Na’an’s hand gently at the time.

Lirri indicated that she was ready for the next step.

iX0r3My.png

vJqETBm.png

Tag(s): Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir , Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot , Adelle Bastiel Adelle Bastiel , Eliana Shan Eliana Shan

"Therrrrre we go."

Na'an's voice was slow and dreamy, her eyes shut. Her fingers twitched lightly around the Padawan's flowerbud fists in time with her heartbeat. "It's important," she said, barely louder than a breath, "to be aware of your own life. Always, to be aware of it. Its power...Its fragility...

It's a miracle, really. Every life, a miracle. Strange that we take them for granted, isn't it?"

The wind whistled again, although whether it was to act in counterpoint to her words or to carry them far it could not be said. Na'an breathed the wind in, tasting salt and moss and kicked-up earth, and relished the shiver it sent up her spine and down her arms. The Padawan was unresponsive--still lost in the mechanisms of herself. A locked box, perfectly self-contained, the picture of textbook Jedi meditation.

Time to open the box.

"The next part is...tricky," she said, a little louder. "It requires an open mind. A sort of...vulnerability, that the Jedi don't teach anymore." She pondered the word for a moment, surprised that for once it had come to mind so easily. Perhaps Ahch-To's Nexus was finally accepting her. "Reach out and feel the world where it touches you. Only where it touches you, to start. The wind in your face. The moss and stone at your seat. My hands, holding yours."

She nudged the little flowerbud in her left hand, still wrapped loosely around her thumb. "Open yourself to them. Know that there is no difference between you, and them, and the only barriers are the ones you raise yourself. Let them into you until you know them as closely as you know your own bones. It's...going to feel a little different for everyone."

How would it feel, for the Padawan? For Na'an, it had been a sort of blurring outwards. An uncanny sense that her limbs extended beyond her fingertips, her mind beyond the confines of her skull, her feelings beyond and into the feelings of others. It was almost like being a teen again, in a body made strange by its own growth--like maybe if she moved or even thought too carelessly, she'd cause more motion than she knew. Even now, as she sunk back into the place where she had been before Lirri Vendar crossed her path, the child's uncertainty seemed to quiver unbidden in Na'an's own breath.

"You're troubled."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom