Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Subject 73 "Red"

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.

WARNING: CLASSIFIED DATA CONTAINED WITHIN.
DO NOT ACCESS WITHOUT PROPER CLEARANCE.
PROCEDE AT YOUR OWN RISK

//:checking_clearance levels...
//:clearance_check complete
//:Access_granted

PROJECT "AUGER" EXPERIMENT FILE
DESIGNATION "73"

//: DESIGNATION: Subject 73

//:SECONDARY DESIGNATION: "Red"

//:AFFILIATED GROUPS: Galactic Alliance: GADF Marines

//:SPECIES: Human Experiment

//:AGE: 24

//:SEX: Male

//:HEIGHT: 6 foot, 10 inches

//:WEIGHT: 230 pounds

//:EYE COLOR: Red

//:HAIR COLOR: Red

//:SKIN: Caucasian

//:FORCE SENSITIVE: [EXPERIMENT SUCCESS]

//:VOICE:
Arthur Morgan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//:SUBJECT ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Good

//:SUBJECT STRENGTHS:

• Supersoldier Experiment: The Subject appears to have adapted well to the experimentation and training. The Subject has adapted quickly, and has learned a wide variety of combat and tactical skills. It is this Researcher's recommendation that this Subject be deployed to frontline combat, or Black Ops missions, as it appears to possess the skills required for these areas.

• Enhanced Cognitive Perception and Senses: The cognitive experimentation on this Subject appears to have been a success, providing it with heightened senses. The Subject is able to pick up patterns unaugmented individuals are unable to perceive or detect. This could perhaps allow the Subject to determine unknown threats and quickly identify them. This Researcher determines that the cognitive experimentation [SUCCESSFUL]

• Enhanced Reflex: As a result of the cognitive experimentation, the Subject has received heightened and advanced reflexes. The Subject is capable of reacting to stimuli a full 90 milliseconds faster than the average unaugmented human. This has allowed the Subject to react to danger much faster, and allow it to survive situations most would be unable too.

//:SUBJECT WEAKNESSES:

• Conflicted: The Subject appears to have conflicting morals when it comes so some areas. Psychological profiling shows that the Subject believes himself to be a "defender of the weak". The Subject believes himself to deliver justice to those who deserve it, and defend those who cannot defend themselves. Often times the Subject has gone through with this, preforming acts of vigilantism. However, the Subject also exhibits sociopathic tendencies, killing without much deliberation. The Subject has even targeted innocent civilians when ordered too without hesitation. These two conflicting ideologies have created a mental strain on the Subject, with the Subject often feeling conflicted and torn.

• Socially Inept: The Subject, due to the nature of the Supersoldier augmentation and training, has become isolated from most social norms. The Subject often does not understand social or cultural norms, slang, or practices. The Subject often has trouble interacting with others, and struggles to create connections with others. Because of this, it is this Researcher's opinion to not deploy this Subject to undercover or social based assignments.

//:SUBJECT APPEARANCE:

wallpapersden.com_devil-may-cry-2-dante-new-art_320x568.jpg

The Subject is a Human male, age 24 standing at 6 feet and 10 inches, and weighing in at 230 pounds. The Subject has a very muscular build, having been subjected to the extreme requirements and conditions of the Supersoldier training and experimentation. The subject has very profound red hair, along with red eyes. These two strange colorations were a result of the AUGER program, as the experiments often altered and changed the Subjects in unexpected ways.

//:SUBJECT BACKGROUND:

//: playing audio log Interview_73_1...

"Beginning recording." A man's voice said. "This is Interview 73-1, being conducted by Researcher Miles. Sitting across from me is Subject 73, nicknamed "Red" by the other Subjects. Hello, 73."

There is no audible response, only a slight shuffling.

"Right, well 73, I have read your file. You certainly are quite the specimen. Tell me, do you know the reason for this visit?"

"You want to know how much I know about my past." 73 finally replied, speaking up.

A chuckle can be heard from Researcher Miles. "Very good 73, I had heard you were quite attentive, and quite skilled in investigative abilities. So tell me, what do you know?"

A brief moment of silence passed, before 73 spoke, "Despite their best efforts to repress my memories via the cognitive experiments, I can still remember some small things. I remember a small house. I was young, 2 or 3 I think. I remember my Mother baking, my father playing with me. I can't remember their faces. We were playing a game, there were decorations, like party decorations. I can remember the smell of some desert being baked. I think... it might have been someone's birthday, I'm not sure. After that, I can't remember much events. The next thing I remember is waking up in a cell with white walls and a single light, alone. Then the experiments began."

There was a long pause of silence that followed once 73 stopped talking. "Tell me, Researcher, do you find this enjoyable? Do you find pleasure in working with us? Do you find it entertaining to conduct your little research on us?"

Another moment of silence followed. "I... I have no idea what you're talking about, 73. I simply do this to advance research in this field."

73 chuckled. "Oh, I see now... I understand it all perfectly, Researcher. You want to be one of us. You see how powerful and skilled us Experiments are, and you want to be that powerful. You want power, Researcher. You're only in this for your own twisted gain."

"I-I have no idea where you're getting that from, 73. I'm only here for-"

The sound of a struggle can be heard, and Researcher Miles can be heard gasping and choking for breath.

"I can see it in your eyes, Researcher. I can see it in the way you present yourself. You think you're weak, and you want to become stronger, more powerful. Like you said, my investigative skills are quite good."

"P-please..." Researcher Miles croaked out, begging for mercy, still choking and gasping for air.

"Well Researcher, if you want to be like us so much, first you need what it's like to lose something."

"N-no!"

More struggling can be heard. Researcher Miles can be heard screaming and crying in pain, begging for mercy. Eventually, a loud SNAP can be heard, and the sound of Miles' body can be heard reaching the floor.

A few moments later, Security Guards rush into the room and incapacitate 73. 73 lets them take him away without struggle. The audio log soon shuts off after.
//:audio log end

Chief Researcher's Note:
While this interview might appear a failure to others, this test has proven a great deal about the Subject. 73 has shown a great capacity for obtaining information quickly and effectively. 73 has also shown the capability to kill without remorse, while maintaining a cool and level head. In this field, sacrifices must be made for the sake of progress, and Miles ensured that our research could contain. Besides, Miles' contract was about to end anyway, so it was best to dispose of him while we could.

//: PAST DEPLOYMENTS:

WIP

SUBJECT CURRENT STATUS:
ACTIVATED

//:end_connection

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom