Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Planet Ordo

Ordo stopped His march and tilted His head to the left. He considered for a moment the myriad choices before Him. None of these people were a threat to Him. Not at the moment anyway. The city, was a threat to His peoples future. The Sith in their current state were a threat to His culture and descendants future. None of this however was a threat to Him immediately or at all really. Minor annoyances maybe, but no threats.

He looked at the boy and cast His eyes further afield to the city and the warriors slaying the people there. He had His suspicions about where they came from but no proof.

"Lord Marr." Ordo said through the speakers of His helmet, "The people attacking the city aren't mine."

A beskar throne rose slowly from the sand behind Him and He placed His shotgun against the arm rest before He sat. The seat rose another few feet lifting Him above the sithling. Ordo pulled a datapad from the maglock on His back.

"You have twelve hours to vacate." He said as He looked at the data pad and set a timer before bringing up a list of holovids and selecting one at random. "After that, everything will be gone. Kill the vizsla wolves, I don't feel them in the Manda. They belong to you."

The sound of a lion roaring on His data pads tiny speaker could be vaguely heard as He turned His attention to the small screen and seemed to be watching a video.
'Supreme High Marshal' He subvocalized over His comms, 'They have twelve hours to remove their people from the city. After that...turn it back into sand."

Mia Monroe Mia Monroe I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon Mig Gred Mig Gred Liorra Liorra Korso Rook Korso Rook Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus Laphisto Laphisto Mya Windu Mya Windu Revna Revna

"Malum..."

Mia drew in a breath as his pre-recorded transmission filtered through her helmet, her eyes lifting to the descending Sith ships. She exhaled slowly, if Malum was leading them, they could avoid a fight. So soon after the skirmish on Mandalore. Perhaps this could be the start, perhaps this was where her people would get a glimpse of what could be. Perhaps this was what Malum needed to start the shift within his own people.

She clicked her tongue, hearing her brothers words, as if she was stood next to him. Such was their bond, they were one and the same, built of the manda, Guardians and Protectors. She opened coms to others on the ground.

"All units, cease fire. hold position. The sith are to be allowed to evacuate their civilians."

She stepped off the platform, and was gone. Stepping through the manda to appear at the base of Ordo's makeshift throne. She cast a glance up at her brother shaking her head, a smirk beneath her helmet. "Ch'ithsir can to bsico, nah carco nah, Ori'vod?"

She moved to stand next to Malum, facing the city, watching the wolf helmets terrorising the locals. "Any civilian that does not wish to go with the Sith, will be taken by us as foundlings." She felt something stirring in her chest. "Work quickly, Lord Marr. Our people are baying for blood, and you are delaying them."

She stepped again and was in the city, standing before a wolf, a behemoth in comparison to her small form. Mia drew no weapon, she merely spoke. Her voice layered, and twisted beyond the norm, layered with the growls and shout of a million souls.

"Stand down."

I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon Mig Gred Mig Gred Liorra Liorra Korso Rook Korso Rook Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus Laphisto Laphisto Mya Windu Mya Windu Revna Revna Ordo Ordo The Eclipsing Mission The Eclipsing Mission

Lio only cursed because she got lost, at least twice, but managed using nothing else but the Force to finally find Mia Monroe Mia Monroe and when she got there. There was a whole host of people there, she dismounted her speeder and approached Mia. She looked over toward Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr and the others gathered but said little. Lio recognized Ordo Ordo and her brows furrowed. A hand outstretched to Mia as she asked, "vod, care to explain why all I hear are voices going silent? Does the Force not speak to you?" The accusatory glare surfaced through her expressions. "Do you know of the Galidraani settlers on Mandalore? Have you decided their fates as well?"

"One wrong does not right another, no matter how justified you may feel. For if you can justify it today, you will justify it again and again. Then you are no different than the Sith who slaughter for the joy of slaughtering. No different than the Galactic Alliance who turn their eyes from the pain of others simply because their senators would rather profit from pain than stop it." She looked over at Ordo all the same, and the others standing there. "Then you are no different than the Hell that arrived from the Purge. When you decide that you are the master of another's fate to such a degree, then you follow no Resol'nare that I know."

She spat down at the ground, and once more looked toward the Sith. "You are merely opportunists, you do not care for these lives. Had Ordo not arrived to slaughter them they would have continued to have gone unknown. You only care about making yourselves look good, but the blood on your hands remains no matter how it dries."

[Tag everyone around this party, too many of you for me to tag]

CS3FUG8.png

The slaughter was indiscriminate, but the wolf-faced men seemed to take no pleasure in what they wrought; only a cold methodical devotion to obedience. This was not reflected in the manner in which they killed, for their means were as varied and cruel as any among the Sith's repertoire. Some kept plain to blasters and scatterguns, vicious yes but not inordinary to conflict. Others brought with them flamers that belched fire so hot it caused stone to sag and melt, and they used it indiscriminately against the population. Entire neighborhoods were wreathed in scorching flame; men, women, and children engulfed in an instant, suffering so terribly as the licking flame consumed their flesh.

It was one of the wolf-faced who confronted Mia Monroe as she suddenly appeared, his rifle swinging to aim at her. But the wolf-man stopped, initially because of the intensity which laced her voice, but also because of something deeper. He lowered the gun, staring silently at Mia for a few moments before a deep, reverberating laugh echoed out from behind the wolf-helm; augmented with a mechanical, droning dirge. Then, it spoke, with a voice gone unheard for many generations.

"Katlayadyr. I am your justice."

Then he raised the gun, and fire a salvo.

She cast a glance up at her brother shaking her head, a smirk beneath her helmet. "Ch'ithsir can to bsico, nah carco nah, Ori'vod?"
"Meh." He replied smiling inside His helmet, "Big shebs, big chair."

Ordo looked at the girl and then to Mia.

"You're a smart, young woman." Ordo said taking His time, "And I'm whatever our people need me to be, so you can go on being a smart, young woman. If my intent which you assumed, bothers you? Take over and do better. And I'll go back to my farm early. As for the resolnare. I'm wearing armor. I'm speaking the language."

He pointed at the city now filled with Sith.

"I'm defending my people and family from extinction via colonization and the erasure of their culture from traditionally sacred lands. I've been raising children as Mandalorians since before your mother was born and I've contributed to my clan and my clan's planet which we stand on, with my body and soul more than you could know. And when called upon by the Mand'alor, I come."

He sighed.

"They have eleven hours and fifty-three minutes."

Ordo moved suddenly, sand and beskar splitting in a torrent as the words left the Wolf masked creatures mouth. His hand on Mia's shoulder as the world spun and his back was to the racing salvo. He felt a burning numbness and then...

...Rage...

Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Liorra Liorra

Last edited:
Fear.

Indiscriminate, paralysing fear. It flooded her, rooted her to the spot. She was no longer Liberation. His laugh drove icicles down her spine. The spirits abandoned her.

She was no longer on Ordo, she was on Mandalore, fighting in the streets of Sundari, her lung half filled with blood from another battle, the ache of their war bearing down upon her, as she leapt from the back of her bes'uliik, his hand closing about her leg, salmming her into the landing pad with a roar, driving the wind from her already battered lungs.

"You stand accused of the destruction of Manda'yaim, of bearing responsibility for countless Mando'ade deaths, the attempted usurping of the mantle without proper trial, and the betrayal of your heritage, your culture and your people. You are my failure, Katlayadr, and I- your justice."

There was no force to fight him with, cut off from it as she drew a long knife from her belt and advanced. There was no time for speeches. only the fight. But Ra always spoke. Ra always had something to say. Shouting his accusations as they fought.

"Silence, is it. Did you give me silence, when you screamed for the mercy of the little Jee'dai children, Katlayadr? Where was your honor when you massacred your Clansmen, on our own soil. Where were you when our children screamed out for help .
When did you forsake your people, Katlayadr? Your blood, your own flesh and blood? YOUR BLOOD!"

"I know what I did. I know the price I must pay. Spare me your incessant jabbering and END IT!"

Ordo's hand on her shoulder snapped her back to the moment as he placed his back between her and the salvo fired at her. She couldn't breath, fingers fumbled for her helmet suffocating her as she staggered back, forgetting everything but her fear as it consumed her, remembering nothing but their last fight, the moment she had failed. The moment she had died. Her helmet hit the duracrete at the same time her knees did.

Ordo Ordo Liorra Liorra Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr The Eclipsing Mission The Eclipsing Mission @anyone else in the vicinity

"If only the adiik's heart bled so much for mandalorians who once called this land their home."

Korso simmered with rage at Ordo's show of mercy. His knife hungered for revenge upon those who had taken everything from him and cursed his people to a miserable half-life. Not enough loyal warriors for Clan Rook to take this city alone. Beskar gauntlets nevertheless strayed to the vibroweapon on his belt whenever this Darth Malum spoke.

"This Sith coward does not want to fight," he barked a cruel laugh, "How convenient now that your butcher's work is done."

He did not care when the others bickered about tradition. There was only one Way. Too few among his people possessed enough faith to walk it. Korso's blood stirred at the sight of beskar wolf masks and he wondered not for the first time if his loyalties were misplaced. Part of him longed for surrender to his bloodrage and paint this world red with the blood of their brutal oppressors.

"It's about time!" Rook laughed again when the raiders attacked.

An energy shield hummed to life over his left vambrace, and the rally master drew a massive serrated vibroknife. Korso charged at the nearest wolf mask, arm out to absorb incoming blasts. Fighting his own kind was nothing new. Many wore the armor. Few were worthy of it. None of these weaklings had endured the badlands. They could not endure him.

Last edited:
Lio had had it, already at conflict with her Jedi roots she too was become disillusioned with the Mandalorian roots her mother had instilled within her. "Bic cuyir va yirhaou otada'ye, ruug'la jag. Gar liser wiya Resol'nare biuk gar copaanir a gar cuyir etr be etie kyr'am. Nayc kayariatr biai gar kebbur at assauge gar betkr. Bal gar, gar cuyir nayc jate'shya, gar kapr asas pirusti busa'ga wiya na Darjetii Dadita. Ta'hye rusur? Ni narir va juha na Resol'nare jorhaa'ir be rusur, Kestrii liser cuyir asas ta'hye asas Manda'yaim at bathas bic cuyir. Cuyir val eai katkta? Cuun betyer cuyir meg mhi ganar, meh val ganar gaanader a jupayr katlase teh gar miak meg garay bic kayariatr? Sirbur meg gar malyasa'yr at srabida gar nari Ordo, a gar cuyir nayc sara'gagr at ni, gar cuyir a Darjetii shi emuurir etid.."

She spun to see Mia hit the ground, "Mia!"

The young foundling dropped to the ground beside her mentor, but looked toward the two men in question, "Narir asas gar malyasa'yr an be gar, par bic cuyir utreyar gar cuyir nayc cabur a a cejilyr vam be gar. Tion'tuur Ka'ne ceoa gar par gar brisr kapr bic ganar buskayu'agr bat gar."

Lio threw down her gauntlets, and part of her beskar'gam, they landed beside Mia somewhere. She knelt beside the older woman and rather than hold her or touch her. She simply began to pray, a quiet Tygaran prayer to Ashira the Goddess. "Ashira l'adonai ki ga'oh ga'ah, Ashira l'adonai ki ga'oh ga'ah, Michamocha, ba-elim adonai, Michamocha nedar-bakodesh, Nachitah v'chasd'cha, am zu ga'alta, Nachitah v'chasd'cha, am zu gaalta, Ashira, Ashira, Ashira." Lio wanted nothing to do with Ordo and for the moment the Mandalorians. Cultures were the traditions, the norms and values created by society, their society the Mandalorian society. In that however it was fractured and from the factures came diversity and within that a beauty. Colonization occured everywhere in the galaxy, no one culture was innocent of it. It didn't make it okay, but to then turn around and slaughter those who were so far removed from such efforts was simply heinous. It was very much like those who had been wronged by the Mandalorians and were determined to kill as many in retribution. "Ashira l'adonai ki ga'oh ga'ah, Ashira l'adonai ki ga'oh ga'ah, Michamocha, ba-elim adonai, Michamocha nedar-bakodesh, Nachitah v'chasd'cha, am zu ga'alta, Nachitah v'chasd'cha, am zu gaalta, Ashira, Ashira, Ashira." She continued to pray, uncaring for the Rook or the Ordo.

Perhaps there was no path for Liorra with the Mandalorians after all.

Ordo Ordo | Korso Rook Korso Rook | Mia Monroe Mia Monroe [Et Al Here]

CURRENT MISSION - COLONIAL SKIRMISH
Immediate Goals -
1: Stop this madness at all costs!
1.1: Protect the civilians
1.2: Get the two sides to calm the feth down.
1.3: Ensure that Mig Gred Mig Gred leaves the battlefield alive.

FRIEND(s) - Laphisto Laphisto

FOE(s) - Those who would bring suffering.

TARGETING ACTION(S) - OPEN COMMS

A practitioner of the Way would be placid, acknowledging all things, and controlling what they could. For all of Kebii'kara's experience, she was not a true practitioner - not as well as she would like to be. For she would continue to be buffeted by surprises, the "Lord Marr", a Sith of apparent renown, beseeching for mercy.

Mercy!

How had it come when her own kinsfolk would become the very butcherers since the loss of Manda'yaim? They were civilians! Sith, sworn to the Butcher King, yes, but if they did not wish to be foundlings and were not able to fight, they should leave! What honor was there in the taking of civilian life? Or in the minds of her kinsfolk, that the souls of the civilians forsworn to the Dha'naast, and forever cast away from the light of the Manda?

There was no time for this, no time to pause and think. There were too many lives to save, and so she flung herself into the fire, letting the Force guide her to those who need. Whether her opponent be Dar'Jetti or her distant kinfolk, she would defend the innocent - she made an Oath, and she would uphold it.

Last edited:

The fighting had been interesting.

Ordo seemed to be the home to many confrontations at once. Everyone seemed to be having different conflicts with different people, some Mandalorian and some Sith and others just regular civilians deciding to have a fight for no reason. Everyone on Ordo seemed to be in some form of disagreement with someone, like the entire planet just bled absolute conflict.

Zachariah had marched for the city centre, flanked by some of Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr 's house guard. There had been reports of a group executing citizens and Malum had tasked the young boy with attempting to defend them, rescue them at all costs. Malum had given the young boy his first taste of leadership, and the young Sith had decided to do with it the best he could.

Execution was just one word that would be used in the history books. Slaughter was another. The soliders had used everything from simple weaponary to flame throwers that were burning the towns and villages of Ordo to nothing but rubble and ash. It was horrible to be in the vicinity of, the smell of burning flesh contaminating the air.

"We need to get these people out of here. However we can" he had spoken to the leader of the guard contingent whom had accompanied him. "Get as many of them out of the city as possible, move them towards Malum and the shuttles" he continued, his eyes and nostrils being scortched by the smoke currently billowing towards them from the slaughter occuring.

In his hand his found his lightsaber, having drew it from his hip whilst talking. He'd never used the blade in combat before, and the thought scared him. Yet, he had to admit if there was any time to do it it was now. His thumb twitched towards the ignition switch of the blade, and purple shot from the metalic hilt of the weapon in his hand with a gentle noise.

It was the weapon that had once been held by his slave master, Brunas Drace. It was the weapon which Zachariah had used to slaughter the male with. It only made sense that it was now in the hands of the slave, used to fight to liberate five million Sith-Imperials from the hands of the Mandalorian people so that they could be free and return to Sith space.

The Iron Wolves, as Zachariah would later find out they were named, were animals. They killed like animals, yet showed absolutely no emotion about the atrocities that they were committing. They butchered their way through the population of Ordo like monsters, no care in the world if they slaughtered the men, the woman or even the children.

Blaster fire began from around the young Sith leader, the guard opening fire on cold blooded killers. Zachariah wasn't even sure if any of the executors had fallen to the covering fire from the guard however, his gaze had been caught by two young children sobbing next to the burnt corpse. The young boy made the assumption that the corpse had once been the parental figure of the children.

Running over, Zachariah lowered his weapon and cast his eyes over the children. He wanted to say so much, but he knew nothing he could say would bring back the children's parent. The only thing he could do was ensure that they also didn't become crispy themselves. He wouldn't be able to bring back the parent, but he could save the children.

"Listen to me, I'm not here to hurt you" he started, his voice attempting to remain calm and settled. "You need to go. Now" he continued, gently pulling one of the screaming children back from the corpse. One of the guard had come over by this point. "Take them back to the shuttles, get them out of here" he had ordered, gently pulling the other child away.

Fighting had continued around him, and he wasn't sure when it would end.

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Forces: Tunnel Strill, Wraith Division, troop transports, evacuation site setup

Mig could feel the pressing on his mind from Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus . He admittedly smiled a bit. He wasn't as good at that stuff, so he could mostly only reach back to acknowledge. Good to know the ad (kid) was ok. He looked around though as the armored vehicles tried to get a bead on the arks again before also picking up on Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr 's message, and he was quick to get the message out.

"Still, Wraiths! stand down and fall back. Let anyone off that wants out, and sort it out at the evac point. Not gonna be the ones firing on an evac line. If you don't fall back, I'm not protecting your hide." The tanks and troops would start falling back to the Gred landing zone, which acted as an evac point as well. Maybe he could talk and catch up with folks while things were moving. He wasn't even sure what Ordo was planning with this completely. This was a good sign though.

Friends: Ordo Ordo Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Laphisto Laphisto Mya Windu Mya Windu Rickhardt Netherbane Rickhardt Netherbane Liorra Liorra Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus
Enemy: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Commodore Helix Commodore Helix Revna Revna Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway
Unknown: The Eclipsing Mission The Eclipsing Mission
Fighting: Open

CS3FUG8.png

The Mandalorian's finger kept depressing the trigger, even as the larger Mandalorian stepped in to shield the Liberator. Blaster bolts ricocheted off of his armor, slamming into the ground, the nearby buildings, or high into the sky to dissipate harmlessly. Rockets flew through the air, striking buildings and groups of people without distinction. Several more of the Iron Wolves had converged, their wolf-helms reflecting the chaos and barbarity around them as their visors continued to glow bright jade green.

Same as their eyes.

His eyes.

"We are your justice," spoke the Iron Wolves in unison, their gruff voices harmonized into a single humming chord. The nearest Iron Wolf withdrew his blaster rifle, the weapon magnetically clipping to his back-late as he unsheathed a beskad from the scabbard on his hip. He blocked swiftly, reflexes razor-sharp, and then laid into the opposing Mandalorian with a flurry of precise strikes; the movements of an aged veteran honed by imprinted decades of war.

The others moved silently, not once verbally relaying their intentions. They need not need to speak, when their minds were so connected through their shared ancestry. One fired off a rocket towards the Liberator as he spun through the air, jetpack blazing at his back. Another laid down suppressive fire with a heavy repeater, riddling both foe and innocent with sharp, needle-like flechettes.

Another leapt through the air, a beskar spear springing to full length in his hands as he sought to drive it deep into Ordo's back.

There was both immense relief, and so little relief in what Jasper Ordo Ordo said. For one he looked upon in such awe, he too looked upon with such fear. He let out a breath, watching idly as... a beskar throne rose from the ground, seating the man that brought upon him such contradictory feelings at the moment.

12 hours to evacuate a city of five million.

It was a joke.

He was taunting him.

But sat, but talking, he seemed serious enough.

12 hours to evacuate a city, without the infamous, without the great Jasper Ordo bearing down upon them. It was far from what he wanted, but... it was something. 12 hours without conflict, without war erupting in the streets, without... their guns bearing down above, annihilating all below. A chance, an opportunity, in those 12 hours to negotiate something greater.

An opportunity, that should be what he viewed it as.

So why was he grinding his teeth?

Why was his exposed hand gripping down tightly on itself?

Why was he shaking?

He had asked for mercy.

He had begged for mercy.

He had asked only to protect, to save, five million whose only crime was to... live.

He had beseeched for mercy.

And the man before him spat in his face.

Fear gave way to anger, awe to rage, they simmered beneath the surface, as red eyes stared on, glimmering orbs turning to an inferno. Damn him, damn all of them, damn his lies and his apathy for the very real lives he held at the palm of his hand, damn this...

This utter fucking fallacy and insanity.

They were innocent, anyone with two pairs of eyes could see their lack of strength.

Could see their status as civilians that needed to be protected.

And he... SO WILLINGLY would put THEM through DEATH.

It was so easy after all, to subject mere morals to a fate that you, yourself would never have to face. He was tempted, so sorely tempted to take that step forward. Be whatever it may, be whatever would come. This monster, this... immortal tyrant... would die. Die as he should have upon Moridin- Mandal- Moridinae. Die as he should have died, if he had not been so weak.

The Force swirled and swayed, picking up on his emotions, no longer caring about restraining himself, no longer caring about masking all that he felt.

He would do it.

Consequences be fucking damned.

The beginning of a growl sounded in his throat, something more akin to a wild animal than any sentient creature, as he readied himself, "You cannot possibly expect us to evac-"

And he would have done it, if not for the arrival of a third, Mia Monroe Mia Monroe .

He found himself still, he found his hand relaxed, he found his teeth cease. He did not know what words she spoke to his brother... all apart from ironically, that word itself. His breathing, once caught by fear, and then by anger, calmed.

Mia was here.

He could almost cry.

His knees almost gave out.

She would save them, she understood, all they had discussed, all they had promised each other, of a new future, of a bright future. She held command of the Moridi- Mandalorians, she could... she would listen to him... she would withdraw those who apparently wore Vizsla arms, she would give them all the time to evacuate.

And... and...

His breathing grew, relief finally claiming his heart. They were safe. They were all safe.

As she approached him, he was so tempted, so sorely tempted to do another action from the one that he had contemplated a mere few minutes ago. To embrace her, to hug her, consequences be damned, as all the contradictory and confusing emotions and feelings would rush out of him.

Until she stood beside him.

And her words... confused him.

"Mia..." He quietly whispered, hurt fraying his vocal cords. Work quickly, for her people were baying for blood? But they had... they had promised each other... to eliminate any who would go against their vision of peace, of future prosperity and cooperation and alignment between their people. Why was she... why did she... 12 hours?

The clock ticked in his mind, an impending doom, the moment of his execution.

She... was lying.

Yes, that must be what it was, she could not reveal herself, could not act like she wanted to while there were so many close, so she would pretend, act, until they were in a better position to enact the grand plan. She would give him the time he needed, he was so utterly confident.

...She would not betray him.

Not on this.

Alas, he would be given no opportunity to question, if he even would, as within another moment, she was gone, her voice... her voice like it was back upon her ship, shouting out, ordering the apparent Vizsla forces to stand down. To think, he was with one of a clan, who hated his people so. Yet it revealed to him, what was already so clear, these were forces under Ordo's command, another lie to add to the pile, one so invested in this... crusade, that he would not even accept a world and city given to him willingly.

He simply wanted, perhaps needed, to be a monster.

Twelve hours to evacuate a city of five million, all the while his men would ransack it, would kill, would have them stretch their forces within, dealing with Morid- Mandalorian attacks, while defending the civilians, and allowing them to escape. All the while pretending he did not know what he was doing, pretending that these were not his men.

All the while he allowed the clock to strike down, minute, after minute.

Until he could turn this city to ash.

What will you choose Mia? Your brother, or our dream?

He knew the answer already, but he did not want to confront it.

So lost in his thoughts, he almost missed the arrival of the fourth to this... strange meeting. This strange, emotional, confusing, meeting. Arriving by speeder, rather than by walking or by teleportation, it at least was a nice change of pace, as a young girl, with hair as brown as her eyes, towered over by all assembled here, though with Lord Ordo's overcompensating beskar throne, along with his already prodigious height, such was not a difficult contest.

He enjoyed her triad, as surprising as it was, him barely able to understand any of it, and though Mia likely left before hearing most or any of it. All the while Ordo seemed rather keen to listen... or as keen to listen as the man could be.

It turning on him though.

That was enough to bring about a glower. Or the closest approximation of such, considering how in only a few minutes, he was already so emotionally exhausted, the numbness starting to take hold, as all the stress of the last few days coalesced about him, "Girl, I do not know who you are, just as you do not know me, I do not care what assumptions you might have of me, for what blade I might carry, or whatever else," The red plasma of his modified Sith sword buzzed against the wind, as his voice took on a rather clipped quality, one of restrained emotions, though if that was on purpose or not, he could no longer quite tell, "But do not claim to know me, or my purpose," He was growling now, the emotions seeping through, out of him, "These are my people, I will defend them, from anyone," The anger was growing, what he had thought numbness was simply a bandaid that had been violently ripped away, "I wish... I wish... they had been forgotten, I wish they had remained unknown," His eyes whipped to the brown of the child, anger giving way to something much more sombre, "...Then they would not have had to face this."

What more he might have said, was cut off as a blaster echoed the walls of buildings, one too close to be from anyone else.

Mia.

Lord Ordo was gone, and has his face turned, he found Mia collapsed upon her knees, her helmet abandoned, and Lord Ordo standing in front of her, her firm bulwark. Malum's mouth went dry.

Too much, too much too fast.

Another second, and the girl was upon her knees next to Mia, throwing herself into the fire, cradling her and whispering... prayers? As the Vizsla forces circled. Had Lord Ordo not been lying? Were these truly not his men? Then why had Mia commanded them?

What elaborate ruse was this?

He did not have time to think, he only had time to act.

They were working in unison, these Vizsla forces, how they were so precise, so disciplined, he had no idea, no doubt they would even put his Guard to shame, but that did not matter. With Lord Ordo a shield, with Mia collapsed, with the child in danger.

He needed to be the sword.

For Mia.

For their dream.

For his people.

All he felt, all that he had hated, all that he should have sobbed, the demanded the Force listen, he demanded it that it bend to his will, he demanded it break as he wished.

He pushed the rocket back to its sender, as through the light appeared several spears made of pure darkness, almost appearing, forming as of smoke, rotating, spinning around own axis, as he grunted, the strain of making each and all, of demanding where they would go, of the weight on his heart, as the Darkside took hold.

He loosed the spears, toward any visible foe.

And his feet were moving without his command, were moving inhumanely fast, desperation, need, all he felt fueled him, as he unleashed the Sith sword, the red plasma hissing against the wind, as he lept up, toward the one destined to kill... destined to kill the one that wished to kill five million.

Liorra Liorra The Eclipsing Mission The Eclipsing Mission

Korso Rook Korso Rook Mig Gred Mig Gred Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus Rickhardt Netherbane Rickhardt Netherbane Laphisto Laphisto Mya Windu Mya Windu Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Revna Revna Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway Commodore Helix Commodore Helix

Lio could sense Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr 's anger and when she spoke to her about knowing his purpose. She didn't need to know his purpose, had Ordo not arrived. Malum would not be here, none of the Sith would be here. It was still an opportunistic, parasitic sideshow for the Sith. If they gave a kriffing iota for their people these people would've been long since gone. Instead they were left to carry out the Sith's mission, to do exactly as Ordo said. Lio didn't and would never agree with Ordo's interpretations. She saw the man race, the Sith launched faster than most could see but she could sense him and she tracked him the way she'd track prey.

Predicting his moves and then she saw them The Eclipsing Mission The Eclipsing Mission and her teeth ground against one another. She took off her cloak and placed it over Mia, "Ni malyasa'yr cuyir norac vod, Ni srusala." beskad at the ready, Lio pushed off toward the would-be assailants. Launching herself in the air, her amber eyes glowing an all too familiar glow to those who knew her lineage. Pulling the Force toward her, commanding it in the way she'd been taught. Liorra became the weapon, dropping down with a telekinetic wave onto the ground with an aim to not just push the assailants back but to drop them as far away from Ordo and Mia as possible. Rising to her feet slowly, she readied her beskad, doing her best to catch her breath in the process.

Last edited:
Location: Ordo , forward deployed somewhere at the outskirts of the city

Primary Objective: Withdraw to Mig Gred's Line

Forces: 1st Gargon Forward Recon Platoon "Rats of Gargon" https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/1st-gargon-forward-recon-platoon-rats-of-gargon.181805/

1st Recon Squad: 1 Sniper, 1 Spotter, 1 Heavy Infantry(Armed with a Heavy repeater), 1 Infantrymen, 1 Anti-Vehicle Infantry (Armed with a missile launcher)

2nd Recon Squad: Armed as above

Med Team: 2 Combat Medics, 3 Infantrymen

Signaler Team: 5 infantrymen, operates portable signal array that is connected to a Manda Tactical Battlnet System

Equipment: Pl-1 Heavy Sniper , Trench knife, Five frag grenades, Basic Mandalorian Styled Durasteel Armor.

Allies: Ordo Ordo Ordo Ordo , Korso Rook Korso Rook Korso Rook Korso Rook , Mig Gred Mig Gred Mig Gred Mig Gred , Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Mia Monroe , Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus , Rickhardt Netherbane Rickhardt Netherbane Rickhardt Netherbane Rickhardt Netherbane

Uknown: Liorra Liorra Liorra Liorra Laphisto Laphisto Laphisto Laphisto Mya Windu Mya Windu Mya Windu Mya Windu , The Eclipsing Mission The Eclipsing Mission The Eclipsing Mission The Eclipsing Mission Eclipsing Mission

Enemies: Commodore Helix Commodore Helix Commodore Helix Commodore Helix , Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr , Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

Interaction: Open for anything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is I'dadr, we will be withdrawing to Clan Gred's position. Do not fire on us, I repeat, do not fire."

The marksmen spoke into his comm to Mig and his forces , for whatever reason there was a general request to withdraw for twelve hours. The information being passed to the hidden forces scouting was a disappointment. They had just fething set up, and now they had to return all the way away from the city? Other Gargon Verde began to moan over such a disapointment, they had been forward deployed by shuttles in a rapid response. Now they would have to walk back with all of their recon equipment and signal gear. Not to mention the ammunition they all carried.

"Thats just fething great, we had the perfect position!"

I'dadr was not too pleased either, they had the advantage and the right to take back Ordo without negotiations. The Sith had no Honor, whats to say they were telling the truth and would leave? What is to say they would not use this time to further entrench and receive reinforcements? This was an opportunity wasted, one that could hurt them if they chose to stay past the deadline. However there was a saying in the Mand'ode Wa veatiuena bauboka ah joday bauboka. Which simply means, "A bitching warrior is a working warrior." , and as long as there was moaning. Then the work would get done, and done properly out of sheer frustration.

There was not more to be done, I'dadr and his rats were here for the ride. They did not call the overall shots, and this was what the higher ups within the protectors called for. Regardless it was an opportunity, mainly for the gunslinger to meet the one that seemingly relayed the information to him. Who was Mig Gred?

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
When the original call for a cease fire rang out and the would be attackers seemed to hault for the moment Laphisto still held his blade in hand his lone ear lines back on his head he looked to Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus and gave her a soft nod " go find your people, and i will search for mine" he almost gave himself pause at what he said. He never considered himself apart of clan Ordo, not officially but even when his dear old friend always greeted him as such always told him he would have a place in the clan when his service was done. But that was a simpler time

With a shake of his head he frowned for a moment looking over at seeing Mia Monroe Mia Monroe step out of thin air. Well he felt it more than he actually saw it, force sensitive mandalorians were rare even rarer so was the fact of Ordo Ordo and Liorra Liorra three mandalorians together and all force sensitive. His eyes darted over them all poking prying and prodding at their alignment to the force before then settling on Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr he didn't need to prode at the mans alongment to figure out he was sith.

Turning to Mya Windu Mya Windu he shot her a small look " get the civilians out of here, access code G-6HJU778 that will allow you to use my ship tell the soldiers that code and they will believe you." His precognition kicked in right as the wolfess men of The Eclipsing Mission The Eclipsing Mission began to fire once again.

Launching himself forwards he body slammed one of the masked men as they began to fire, using the beskar like strength of his armors material - granted it was made of the left overs of his Beskar'gam - he quickly moved to plunge the blade of his saber through the armpit of the man/ machine he had thrown himself against hoping to find a weak spot in the armor gap and plunge his blade through the mans heart.

While his loyalty was primarily to his order, for now it belonged to the mandalorians. Perhaps a part of him believed it would make up for his participation in the mandalorian wars all those years ago

Nyles Kote

Strill Securities Me'sene Tra'alor'an

Strill-Post-Banner.png

Friendly Units:
Subvessels

Subvessels

Subvessels

Subvessels

Subvessels

Units in Reserve: The entire might of Strill Securities' naval assets. All too far to respond.
Ally Tag(s): Ordo Ordo | Korso Rook Korso Rook | Mig Gred Mig Gred | Mia Monroe Mia Monroe | Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus | Rickhardt Netherbane Rickhardt Netherbane
Unidentified Tag(s): Liorra Liorra | Laphisto Laphisto | Mya Windu Mya Windu | The Eclipsing Mission The Eclipsing Mission
Enemy Tag(s): Commodore Helix Commodore Helix | Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

Equipment

eve-online-space-spaceship-minmatar-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Sometimes good people emerged from the most hellish of circumstances. Sometimes they made a bad situation worse. The Dar'jetii occupation of the Mandalore sector had been bad for them all, worse for some for sure, but everyone had felt it. Some chose isolation, others chose ignorance and yet others still had chosen vengeance. Nyles didn't pretend to have the solution for what had been done to them as a culture. He didn't even pretend to have the solution about everything that conflict had left in its wake. The way he figured it, the only thing to do was to make sure the set of circumstances that led to it could never happen again, and that in the meanwhile they did their part to help others in similar situations. That had largely been company policy, and largely the outlook of the clans of Breshig as well.

So when I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon had told them he was making with haste to Ordo and that he could use their help, Nyles grabbed Ruus and took as many ships as he could on short notice and headed out to Ordo. I'dadr was a good ad'ika, or so his vod had told him after he'd helped them with the issue of one of their vessels that had been missing since their ba'slan shev'la from Breshig. More importantly, I'dadr and his [abb="clan"]aliit[/abbr] were seemingly trying not to take the easy path that so many before them had taken.

Ordo, Gargon and Breshig itself was all now Mandalorian Protector space. The Protectors under Mand'alor Fett had been strong adherents of the SuperCommando codex as had the Protectors under Mand'alor Shysa if what the clans had passed down for centuries was to be believed. No one in company leadership had any idea what it was that drove the current iteration of the Protectors. They had even less of an idea of what the haran was happening down on the planet.

Word was, however, that the Dar'jetii were involved, and that I'dadr needed them for a tegaamalur aka to get some Mando'ad ad'ike out of Sith hands. Ordinarily Nyles would have preferred to use the threat of force, rather than force itself in a delicate situation like this when he was in someone else's space, but he'd gladly flatten and vaporize every dar'jetii shabuire to help get those ad'ike out of Sith hands.

"Dropping out of hyperspace," announced Anni Kyrdol, the bridge operations officer, snapping him back to the situation presently at hand. Once again, the Morut came to life around him. Displays showing the almost uninterrupted view around the ship flickered to life and the main tactical display brightened with activity. Data from the ship's scanners and weapon data-links began feeding into the augmented reality holographic display at his station as the ship limbered itself up for a fight. The Morut, however, like the ships with her, was ready in a matter of heartbeats as automated systems and his expert, veteran crew snapped into action.

The Protectors ships showed up as friendly on the Manda battlenet enabled display, their IFFs having been flagged as such when they'd decided to join them in aiding the Alliance at Empress Teta. There was a notable presence here, that was for sure. What was happening on the ground however, they didn't have much of a clue and he had no intention of getting into high orbit to find out without first announcing his presence to the Protector ships in the very least.

"Comms, see if you can raise I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon , then get me the lead Protector ship. Emri, get our corvettes and fighter complement deployed, standard patrol rotation till we pick something hostile up," said Nyles as his hand flew across the command interface for the Manda, ordering the vessels with them to do the same that he'd ordered Emri to have the Morut do. A pair of "'lek, tra'alor'an answered him from Gett Netra and Emri Kyrr, his comms officer and XO respsctively. He then glanced at Ruus Kote Ruus Kote who'd been standing silently a short ways off from his station, "What do you make of it, vod?"

"It's a shabla mess," snapped off Ruus without another moment's thought. He didn't need to be able to see past the blank-faced t-visor staring back at him to know the impassive expression likely plastered across his ba'vod's face, as though he'd just asked the most di'kutla question in the shabla galaxy.

"Why do I bother asking you, vod?" chuckled Nyles in response, slowly shaking his head.

"I ask myself that every time you do," deadpanned Ruus back, ever the hint of an osik-eating grin no doubt plastered on his face.

The connection established link flashed in his HUD with two additional icons, informing him that Gett had indeed managed to raise I'dadr on the ground and that in the very least he could transmit to the Protector Fleet. He chose to raise the Protectors first, just in case they picked up outgoing comms to the ground and decided to take that as a sign of hostility, "This is Fleet Admiral Kote, Strill Securities. Udesii, vode. We're here to assist you. Specifically with the evacuation of the ad'ike, foundlings, you might call them. I'dadr Gargon let us know about the situation." Without waiting for a response, Nyles quickly switched channels to the link established to I'dadr, "I'dadr, vod, this is Fleet Admiral Kote, Strill Securities. We got your message, came as soon as we could.
Din'kartay, vod. What the haran is going on? Do you have an LZ for us?"

The Eclipsing Mission The Eclipsing Mission Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Liorra Liorra Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr .

Ordo spun and lopped a wolf masked head from its shoulders, His beskad in His hand so quickly one would think it had always been there. He was suddenly blessed with terrible clarity that only battle seemed to bring Him. The throne was gone. Returned to the sand as if it had never been. The telekinetic explosion that followed sent the remainder of the wolves sprawling away and felt like another time, another place, surrounded by sith cultist and a krayt dragon on another sand laden world.

"Siobhan, get Mia out." He said as He started forward, "Marr get your people use what you need, but move."

His Shotgun rose in His other hand and fired at one of the wolf masked things as it got to it's feet. Blood leaked from beneath the mask from the force of the telekinetic explosion.

"Netherbane, activate the Legion and kill every wolf masked creature you see. Civilians are not targets, dig out the wolves and pile them outside the city."

Ordo shot passed as a blur leaving a wave of sand in His wake. As heavily armed behemoths much like Netherbane began rising from the sand around the city.

The force of His shoulder colliding with another Vizsla collapsed the chest plate with a loud crack. He had gotten what He had come for, He had flushed out some of the remaining rot in their worlds.

Beskar crumpled before Rook who stood over a vanquished wolf holding a vibroknife slick with blood. Of those gathered he was least troubled by this violent end to negotiations. He fought with primal ferocity that other more disciplined fighters lacked. There was a method however to such madness. Each wolf he cut down brought him closer to the kill Korso sought.

"Face me in the name of your coward Emperor!"

He shouted the challenge at Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr ignoring the confusion of battle around them. These Clan Vizsla warriors might be a fun exercise but that crimson lightsaber was a trophy worth claiming. A faceless mask stared the Sith down, its visor splattered with the blood of his own people. Korso raised his energy shield and prepared to charge.

"Foul sorcerer. Your presence in our space is an insult," he growled, "I will not allow it to go unpunished."

Last edited:
Korso Rook Korso Rook Mig Gred Mig Gred I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon Nyles Kote Nyles Kote Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway Laphisto Laphisto Mya Windu Mya Windu The Eclipsing Mission The Eclipsing Mission Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Commodore Helix Commodore Helix

He felt a sudden relief as the sucking hiss of his buy'ce locked the seals of his armor. The world once harsh and blinding became a cold familiar plane that consisted of IFF signatures and topography. Gone in a moment were the tangled webs of politics and opinion, and in their place the cold simplicity of targets or allies rose. He spoke calmly into his comms, as he blinked onto the Mandalorian protectors short wave channel while his HUD fed him information.

"Second legion advance." He said using the archaic mando'a that was so prized by his people, "Designated targets only. Coordinate assault with protector personnel."

He fired the massive rifle, it's rounds burning with their own propellant before exploding against the mask of a wolf clad being of unknown origin.

"Head shots effective at close range...they have beskar'gam. Engage close and aim for joints. Stay in fire teams. No heros."

The other primaris mandalorians rose from the sand as they moved to engage in the surrounding area as steel tubes fell and sent clouds of sand into the air. The drop pods hissed open and four - eight two point five meter tall mandalorians debarked with the sound of thundering heavy rippers and bolters as the world turned from its pregnant anticipation to chaos.

"KILL THE WOLVES!" Became the battlecry from dozens of mouths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom