Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Planet Ordo

CS3FUG8.png

The Wolf-man's head tumbled from his shoulders long before he struck the ground, knees buckling as his momentum carried him several feet before he came to a rest on his back; legs tangled beneath him. Black blood oozed from the stump of his neck, far more viscous than any typical blood coursing through their body. When it touched the ground, it left an inky stain, and when it came into contact with vegetation it consumed it with accelerated rot.

But that was only the beginning.

For a moment, the headless corpse lay there. Then, without warning, the muscles grew taut and rigid, the legs bending back as the torso of the corpse rose up, arms limp at the side. With a snap, the body threw itself forward until its hands shot out to catch itself. The headless corpse arose from where it had fallen, movements erratic and unnatural. It took three steps forward and then bent down to grab hold of it's own severed head with both hands, the helmet still firmly attached.

Reaching up, the corpse re-affixed it's own head back on it's bloodied stump of a neck. After a moment, the wound closed up and both separated segments became whole again. Even still, it was clear the body's movements were strange and slightly uncoordinated as it picked up a gun and continued firing. It would be like this for all of the Wolf-men who were struck a fatal blow, rising again to continue their butchery; even when blown apart the surviving pieces would writhe and wriggle as though living.

Location: Ordo , forward deployed somewhere at the outskirts of the city

Primary Objective: Set up a signal post at Mig Gred's landing Zone

Secondary Objective: Relay information to Nyles Kote

Forces: 1st Gargon Forward Recon Platoon "Rats of Gargon" https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/1st-gargon-forward-recon-platoon-rats-of-gargon.181805/

1st Recon Squad: 1 Sniper, 1 Spotter, 1 Heavy Infantry(Armed with a Heavy repeater), 1 Infantrymen, 1 Anti-Vehicle Infantry (Armed with a missile launcher)

2nd Recon Squad: Armed as above

Med Team: 2 Combat Medics, 3 Infantrymen

Signaler Team: 5 infantrymen, operates portable signal array that is connected to a Manda Tactical Battlnet System

Equipment: Pl-1 Heavy Sniper , Trench knife, Five frag grenades, Basic Mandalorian Styled Durasteel Armor.

Allies: Mig Gred Mig Gred Nyles Kote Nyles Kote , other mandalorians

Enemies: Any and all sith occupiers and undead

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We have conflicting reports Admiral Kote, I was ordered to withdraw my signal post position because there was a twelve hour truce and assist Clan Gred in setting up an LZ at grid square L527. But now there are reports of a fething zombie infestation like on that one karking cruiser back in Gargon space.False Vizsla Clansmen started shooting up the town and now that they are being killed are turning back into the undead. It is a mess out there and the IFF signatures are all over the place. For now it is contained inside the city, we have a few groups of children that seem to be guided by our forces here that are ready for evacuation. I request medical teams to check for virus infection and evac shuttles. Over"

So much had happened, and now his men who had run on foot with signaling gear throughout hell and creation. Had to set up a signal post again , likely because if this fighting broke out. More Verde would be infected, and being one of the best forward recon and signalers around. Would likely need to call in fire support. Their conditioning and training was a testament , from being deployed near the edge of the city by rapid response. To now having to fall back on foot. They managed to get there, they had trained to signal fire positions and scoot every forty five minutes to avoid detection in high frequent combat positions. Now they were once more setting up shop. Looking around at the current position it was nice not to be alone and around Gred forces.

Walking up to Mig he would introduce himself, likely working with him during this crisis.
"Sucuyar Vod, I am I'dadr Gargon, my Verde and I are the 1st Gargon Forward Recon Platoon. We just returned as ordered in the twelve hour ceasefire, but as we started setting up shop here we heard conflicting reports of zombie infestation. Do you karking know whats going on?" . Chaos, confusion, stress, all bad things during what is obvious to be a crisis at this point. Maybe one of his Vod would know what the frack is going on.

Breathe in.

Everything was a blur, a whirlwind of movement untouchable, inconceivable beyond the bubble Mia of her own fear she had sunk into, eyes wide, moving from one jade glittering set of eyes to the next.

It wasn't possible.

All reports had him dead. There was no doubt of it. This was a trick. She was vaguely aware of Liorra at her side, her prayer sounded like it was being spoken underwater.

Breathe out.

Her conversation with Ijaat while they exchanged blows, floated into her vision as they danced in the shock boxing ring, putting old arguments to rest the old way...

"Won't be as easy this time, cyar'ika... You don't have your puppet-king to blame. No Ra here to end your pain or damn you with the machinations of his masters... No Sith, nor their puppet. Just you and me..."

"What?"

"Oh... "

"Our Manda'lor was a catspaw ran by the Sith. All the death and devastation did was speed their plans along. We were nothing but their tools, in the end."

Breathe in.

"We are your justice," spoke the Iron Wolves in unison, their gruff voices harmonized into a single humming chord.

Breathe out.

Mia looked down at her hands, blinking away tears, feeling Liorra lay something on her shoulders. An explosion seemed far away, as Malum passed her, throwing himself into the fray. "I did my time." she murmured.

Breathe in.

"I paid the price in my blood."

There was a deep boom that rippled in the force, a familiar sound the drew Mia's eyes up, toward Liorra, Liorra who looked so much like her old friend. So much so even Ordo was confused. Her ad'ika. Her eyes found Malum as Korso shouted his challenge. sliding to her brother as he stood as a shield before her.

Breathe out.

Fury replaced fear. As she reached for the spirits that had left her, as she reached into the manda she had given herself to commanded it to fill her, as she got to her feet helmet sliding back into place, eyes shifted from sapphire blue to deep crimson beneath her visor. She stepped alongside her brother.

"Lord Marr is under my protection. Lay a hand on him, and I will end you."

She didn't even look at Korso as she spoke, her voice not her own, layered once more with those who had come before her. she didn't care about the consequences of openly protecting him, she didn't care about Korso's ridiculous hatred of the force. If it marked her as a traitor?

So be it.

She moved forward walking calmly into the fray as clones of the Pretender pulled themselves back together. The air around her began to grow hot around her, shimmering like a desert mirage, flames beginning to lick up her form.

"You are not my justice, Ra Vizsla. You are nothing more than pretenders. Puppets and clones. I am your end."

Fire exploded outward from her, unforgiving, uncaring who or what was in its path.

Liorra Liorra Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Korso Rook Korso Rook Ordo Ordo The Eclipsing Mission The Eclipsing Mission

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Forces: Tunnel Strill, Wraith Division, troop transports, evacuation site setup

At the LZ, Mig was focus on the reports he was hearing. Clone of Ra.... Had to be Ra for Nether's sake? 12 hours to get 5 million people off world and now this. Couldn't there just be one simple mission for a change!? He then heard the call. He looked over and saw I'dadr. Apparently they'd heard that the Wolves were zombies.

"Honestly I wish.... I don't know what you know about Ra Vizlsla, but for vod like me who are connected to the Force he may as well be a devil. Vask, see what favors you can call in, tell the Concordia to dip low in orbit, and start trying to set up an evac route. I'd rather not test Ordo's patience on this." He then nodded over to a Magnaguard droid that sat in a Slugger tank. He just nodded back, sliding a Mandalorian helmet on before ducking back into the tanks hull. He looked back over at I'dadr, tossing a blaster to one of the Tunnel Strill.

"I know you just pulled out of the city, but there's no way they can get that many people out alone, and now these Iron Wolves on top of that.... I just can't...." The Strill he tossed the blaster to just stared.

"They're Sith citizens. After everyt...." Mig cut him off though.

"You know just as well as do what cannons firing into your home feels like without many ways out. I'm not putting them through that too, and if I hear you've done anything to them you'll regret it." He then hit a comm, patching him to Malum. "Look, dar'jetii. I don't know if you'll even accept it at this point, but I can help get as many out as possible."

Friends: Ordo Ordo Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Laphisto Laphisto Mya Windu Mya Windu Rickhardt Netherbane Rickhardt Netherbane Liorra Liorra Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon
Enemy: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Commodore Helix Commodore Helix Revna Revna Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway The Eclipsing Mission The Eclipsing Mission
Fighting: Open

CURRENT MISSION - BAD WOLF HUNTING
Immediate Goals -
1: Stop this madness at all costs!
1.1: Protect the civilians
1.2: Get the two sides to calm the feth down. MISSION COMPLETE
1.2.1: Rally together a group to combat the Iron Wolves
1.2.2: Ensure
1.3: Ensure that Mig Gred Mig Gred leaves the battlefield alive.

FRIEND(s) - Laphisto Laphisto || Mig Gred Mig Gred

FOE(s) - The Eclipsing Mission The Eclipsing Mission & Those who would bring suffering

TARGETING ACTION(S) - Laphisto Laphisto || Mig Gred Mig Gred || Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

The emerald blade sent the disembodied hand of the Iron Wolf who snarled at a screaming civilian; unfortunately, the wolf leapt back and reattached the once-useless limb. Three against one, the cobalt-clad Lasat realized that that which died, which defied Manda and Duality, could not be negotiated with - and so the Fire-Staff and juvenile drakeling beat back the rest with fire.

After soothing one, and lifting up the rubble from another injured victim, Kebii'kara attempted to contact her old uncle. "<<Uncle, we'll need Force-Sensitives.>>" the Lasat explained, her heart aching in the fact that the reunion of her family was under these circumstances. "<<The Kainites only respect those who have the Force, and they can lift items more adroitly than those who do not have the Force.>>" Another pause, before a grim tone slunk its way onto the airwaves. "<<If Ordo'alor wishes to bombard, we will need to corral these "Iron Wolves" into a solid looking grid coordinate. They do not die normally, fire and plasma are the only surefire ways of making them stay down.>>" Over the coms, the Gred'alor would hear this point accentuated by a familiar Vanquo dragon snarling and pelting a rather humiliated Iron Wolf with a meager flame, before the snap-hiss-flash of the Fire-Staff ended the Wolf's embarrassment.

"<<If the Dar'Jetti is to be trusted, grant me his comms, we will need to work together to maintain our honor. I will keep in touch, Uncle.>>" With that, the work was far from finished, but it could be directed. Next was her current employer, and someone who she had respected. Contacting the Grand Master of the Lilaste Order, she quipped. "Master Laphisto, how fares evacuation on your end?"

‘Commander-general Voidborn, are your warriors ready to cleanse the stain of the Netherworld cultist and their netherspawned masters from the galaxy?’
‘We are ready to discharge our duty and vow to suffer not a netherspawn to live. We await only the word to begin.’
‘Then the word is given, and this war council names you Netherbane, for you must sweep like a plague through our enemies in the name of the Emperor and Empress, Who are beloved by all.’
‘WHO ARE BELOVED BY ALL.’

The creatures in the beskar’gam began putting themselves back together. Their twisted, shattered, and dismembered bodies stitching themselves back together like severed slimes oozing in a deep dungeon. Netherbane spoke into his helmet comm with the calm that he showed in most battles, clear concise orders as if this was a standard procedure situation.

“Squads focus fire, stay in battle teams. Focus fire to destroy the netherspawn and flamers to burn the pieces.” He said as he fired his heavy ripper, “Render them ashes. Just like Ord Mantell.”

True to his word the four companies of primus eternus mandalorians broke into four person squads and began systematically attacking the wolves as if fighting much larger enemies. Focused fire until the wolf was blown apart and then the pieces would be scorched to ash.

“Sergeant Nemesis, begin air support and civilian evacuation. First and second air squadron, by the command of the most high, beloved by all.” He continued to issue commands as his rifle bucked in his hands.

“Who are beloved by all.” A chorus of voices called back.
Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Laphisto Laphisto Mya Windu Mya Windu Liorra Liorra Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr The Eclipsing Mission The Eclipsing Mission Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Commodore Helix Commodore Helix Revna Revna Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway Ruus Kote Ruus Kote @I’dadr Gargon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom