Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC 1st Gargon Forward Recon Platoon "Rats of Gargon"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: 1st Gargon Forward Recon Platoon "Rats of Gargon"
  • Affiliation: Clan Gargon https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/clan-gargon.181652/ , Mandalorian Protectors https://www.starwarsrp.net/factions/mandalorian-protectors.202/
  • Classification: Forward Recon
  • Description: After negotiating with Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch and Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol for assistance in Rearming Clan Gargon two small units were formed. The MGDF or Mount Gargon Defense Force and the 1st Gargon Forward Recon Platoon. The MGDF was made of fresh verde of Clan Gargon that had recently went through their Verd'gotten, they would act as a defense force for clan territory. While the 1st Gargon Forward Recon Platoon is made up entirely of the veteran clansmen in Clan Gargon. Experienced in mountain warfare , and equipped for forward recon. This unit is made with the concept that there is no greater soldier, then the one in control of the comms that can call in artillery or airstrikes. As a result the unit is trained to rapidly deploy and scout enemy positions and relay that information back to allies. However they also are well equipped to handle isolated units.
COMBAT INFORMATION: The combination of Unit Size and Availability below is the indicator of how numerous your unit is. Stormtroopers for instance would be considered Large/Common, while Rogue Squadron would be a Small/Unique unit. Majority Force User Units are prohibited from being Common or Large. The stronger and more specialized your unit is (FU or NFU), the smaller and less common it should be.
Strengths:
  • [ Provide, in list format, some strengths of this submission. 2 recommended. ]

+Mountaineer: Coming from the planet of Gargon, it is a planet filled with various mountain ranges and swamps. Naturally , this advanced recon unit is well versed in mountain survival, combat tactics, and concealment.

+Forward Recon: Trained for the sole purpose to operate as a forward recon unit, they can be deployed rapidly and have proper signaler equipment needed to relay enemy coordinates. This platoon thrives at finding enemy positions and is able to properly identify accurately enemy positions for command.
Weaknesses:
  • [ Provide, in list format, some weaknesses of this submission. 2 recommended. ]

-Small: This is not a unit that should be used to fill the gaps of a frontline. They are not large enough, numbering only twenty Mandalorian.
    -Sustained combat: While this unit is equipped to handle isolated units , sustained combat is a waste for such a specialized unit. The Rats of Gargon may be able to inflict casualties, but ultimately it would be their final stand.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The 1st Gargon Forward Recon Platoon or "Rats of Gargon" were formed shortly after negotiations with both Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch and Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol were concluded. After the proper rearmament of Clan Gargon, veterans that survived the destruction of Mandalore were armed with gear from both Panthers Arsenal and Breshig War Forge Consalidated. Allowing the growing clan to have modern equipment suitable to once more become a military force.

Already having combat training and combat experience, the mountain clan put I'dadr Gargon as their Rally Master. Due to his prior combat experience on New Junction, as well as the incursion near the asteroid belts of Gargon. While manpower is low in the still growing clan, this unit is what the clan can use to punch with in war. Utilizing the tried and true formula of having a forward recon element to coordinate Airstrikes and Artillery Strikes.

Their name comes from the fact that I'dadr Gargon's rival, the A'lor of Clan Gargon often calls I'dadr a rat. . The loyal men of this unit call themselves the "Rats of Gargon" , showing the divide inside the clan that is brewing between I'dadr and the current A'lor. Despite the funny name, these recon mountaineers, are a force to be reckoned with.

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon

There are a couple things to tackle here before I can approve this...

1. Image Credit - I notice you did not provide a link to where the image came from. You will need to provide that before this can be approved.

2. Permissions - I see you linked to your character bio here. That is not what this field is for. Rather the field is to link the permissions you have to use the factory submissions in this unit sub. While I see you linked to company pages under the links field, I do not see where you have obtained permission or purchased the submissions used with this unit. If you could please provide that for me in the permission field that would be great!

Once these items are taken care of we can get this approved!

I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon

There are a couple things to tackle here before I can approve this...

1. Image Credit - I notice you did not provide a link to where the image came from. You will need to provide that before this can be approved.

2. Permissions - I see you linked to your character bio here. That is not what this field is for. Rather the field is to link the permissions you have to use the factory submissions in this unit sub. While I see you linked to company pages under the links field, I do not see where you have obtained permission or purchased the submissions used with this unit. If you could please provide that for me in the permission field that would be great!

Once these items are taken care of we can get this approved!
I apologize about that, I have a question here, would discord chats count as permission ? As for Panthers Arsenal , they do not have a catalog where you actually purchase stuff. But I was told ahead of time that in our private thread to expect negotiations for these arms purchases to be successful by Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch . However we did not finish that thread yet. As for the Breshig War Forge stuff that will be purchased, would that be what I link specifically? If so, how do I do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom