Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character I'dadr Gargon

CHARACTER BIOGRAPHY TEMPLATE

I'dadr Gargon

Character images go here.
V4mBoKi.jpeg

mBWkqHp.jpeg

V4mBoKi

NAME: I'dadr Gargon

FACTION: Mandalorian Protectors

Verde(Warrior)

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6 Feet 1 inches

WEIGHT: 230 pounds

EYES: Brown Eyes

HAIR: Black Hair

SKIN: White

FORCE SENSITIVE: No

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Clan Gargon Training: Born into the small Clan of Gargon, the young gunslinger grew up on the planet of Gargon. A planet filled with mountain ranges and other mandalorian clans since the days of the old republic. The Clan's training consisted of mountain survivalist training, general marksmanship, and wrestling training for any close quartered fighting without a weapon. This training makes the young Verde a threat on the battlefield.

+Deadeye: While many in Clan Gargon took general marksmanship , the gunslinger continued after training to hone his skill as a sniper. His distinction as an elite marksmen makes him a good lookout during peacetime, and during war a thorn to infantry.

-Blind hatred of the Sith: The Sith are the reason for the destruction of Mandalore, the cultural hub of I'dadr's people and way of life. Many of his clansmen died as volunteers for the defense of the world as did many other smaller clans. At the time of the destruction, he was told by his A'lor to stay behind. Because of the destruction of Mandalore , a clan that was once five hundred strong, is now one hundred souls. With there being only thirty five adults and the rest children, awaiting their Verd'gotten.

-Resol'nare Bound: All mandalorians are bound by the Resol'nare , the six pillar tenants of their way of life. Which consisted of Ba'jur , Beskar'gam, Ara'nov, Allit , Mando'a, and Mand'alor. It is a could that expects mandalorians to defend the clan, educate their families as mandalorians, wear armor , speak the language, and rally to the call of Mand'alor. A hardliner , if an action is in conflict against this way of life. I'dadr will not hesitate to resist , even at the cost of his life.

-Definitely not a genius: When it comes to being Booksmart, one will need to look elsewhere. This figure focuses more on instinct then memorization or any "smarty pants activities" .
APPEARANCE:
The body of I'dadr is a body trained for war, much of his free time is ethier at the range,the gym, or out hunting. For his height and size many consider him well built and lean. Which is necessary for a marksman in order to get from point A to B in a flash during combat. When not wearing his Beskar'gam, many notice his shoulders, which are proportionally bigger then average. This is because of his hobby as a wrestler and grappler, which requires a lot of body control in order to throw someone to the ground.

BIOGRAPHY:
Dabr, a word in Mando'a that means duty. Much of the life of I'dadr has been about duty, when the fall of Mandalore happened many Verde eagerly went to defend Mand'alor. But not I'dadr, who despite being one of the better marksmen in the clan was left behind during those troubling times to defend the clan compound. Before these fateful times the young gunslinger adventured throughout the planet of Gargon to hunt game and sharpen his focus by slaying beasts on the planet. While going through the Verd'gotten of his clan and being a full member of his community most of his life he stayed near the Clan Compound as a lookout. There to protect the next generation, to fulfill his tenant of Ara'nov or to defend ones family.

Clan Gargon was always a small clan compared to bigger clans that numbered in the thousands, before the great destruction of Mandalore. The Clan had numbered to Five hundred members, many ranging from various ages throughout the bustling community. However after the battle, in which most volunteered to rally to the defense, only one hundred remained. With the galaxy changing and the clans uniting under the Mandalorian Protectors. I'dadr must now step up as one of the few remaining verde in the clan and help his clan as not just a lookout but as a Verde be Nijagr or Soldier of Fortune. The Galaxy is shifting and it is time that this mandalorian go from a rather uneventful life, to a life of challenge. One that the young figure has dreamt of, will he succeed in helping his clan rebuild?

Only the force knows.

SHIP:

KILLS:
Not Yet.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Nothing Yet.

ROLE-PLAYS:
On another page.

Equipment:

Armor: Mandalorian Durasteel styled Armor (No beskar'gam yet) -Jetpack included

Weapons:

1 Ghost Stalker Heavy Sniper