Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Operation Silent Night: Eternal Empire (Empty Hex) vs Enclave (Ra'katha) Junction

aFBt6xP.png

Allies: The Enclave; Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla
Enemies: Open
Equipment: Heavy Besk'gam, Blaster Rifle, Beskad​

Watching her Garrus could relate to how difficult a time in her life this was, he had been there before for his own reasons when he was younger but that seemed so long ago. Growing older seems to play tricks on the mind sometimes. There are days when Garrus remembered the past stretching back longer than he cared to and others when it was almost a blank slate save for random images, sensations, feelings.

It was only after she dried her eyes that the Warrior would have finally said something that he imagined might be unexpected, especially coming from a Mandalorian...

"The Mando'ade is a living irony."

...he chuckled briefly then, how could this be after all...

"We chase the Sith from one corner of the galaxy to the other in the name of vengeance but truly if we did not claim vengeance we would simply find another reason. We are warrior culture, we need less reason to fight than we pretend."

...he spoke in earnest of the 'Crusade of Vengeance' as she dubbed it. Really if there was no Crusade then many of the Mandalorians would still be fighting, there were more Mandalorian Mercenaries in the galaxy than any other insofar as Garrus was concerned. Despite the Mandalorian culture being a warrior culture as Garrus described it there were other aspects though...

"It's no less honorable to create than it is to fight though. If you don't wish to be a great warrior or you find yourself wanting more perhaps your calling is among the artisans, the explorers, etc. There are many ways to serve the Mando'ade."

...when Gwyneira called out to another Garrus instinctively turned his said so that he could look in the direction of Vren Rook Vren Rook . There was some familiarity to the man, perhaps they had met on a campaign for the Enclave somewhere out on the Frontier but Garrus wasn't sure. He'd nod though and offer a greeting....

"Vod."

...he said...

"Join us for a drink?"

...Gwyn hadn't been drinking but Garrus was. After making his offer the Warrior reached for his cup and raised it to his mouth again.

Malthael

I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

O B J E C T I V E | 1; damage coaxium harvesting infrastructure
7943PeS.png

T A G S | Fenn Stag Fenn Stag , others welcome
T H E M E | Here.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you." It was more than just a creed or way of war- it was his identity, the single strand about which the fibre of his being was woven. He had always been better at striking when his enemy no longer donned his armour, slitting throats of slumbering, trusting fools. And yet here he was, waging battle against hordes who would shoot him on sight.
Even as the Stealth Ship landed at the designated LZ with a not-so-gentle thud, Malthael pondered how best to compromise the regional coaxium harvesting infrastructure. A rapid spearhead to the heart of Saltühn, perhaps? Or Mayhap it would be wiser to establish a perimeter about the facilities before proceeding with razing them.
The door opened, and Malthael followed other operatives as they rapidly exited the ship.
The LZ seems to be...closer to the facility than
expected. I believe it to be logical to assume we have already been discovered, and proceed towards the mining equipment with all due haste. After receiving nods of approval, Malthael brought out two Scythe-shaped Vibroblades as he advanced towards the mining facilities. While the Vibroblades were poor substitutes for his lightsabers, there really wasn't an alternative if he wished to conceal his identity as a user of the Dark Side of the Force.

Loadout

E9ObDek.png

Objective: Cat and Mouse
Tag: Mig Gred Mig Gred

The Dathomiri Captain had little to go on, other than a hunch as her ship crept forward. She lit a smoke as she studied the holo map and her data. The dim red lights and the herbs in the smoke helped her block everything else out and focus. She was approaching the location the decoy had been spotted and had worked out from ionic decay where it had been launched.

The asteroid field nearby gave her an idea. "launch our own decoy pod toward towards that large asteroid. Then once the pod is close to the surface, give me two active scan pulses. On a tight band, aimed at the asteroid." in theory the rough surface of the asteroid would scatter the wave when it reflected, spreading it over a wider area, and the location of the decoy would make it appear that the pulse was coming from there. It should be enough for the Blood Knight to detect the telemetry and maybe get a lead in their prey. She had to aim carefully though as the same reflected sensor wave had the possibility of showing up her own shoulder.

Night Queen had calculated the precise target for the scanners and she saw the flare of the decoy engine dissappear as the entire vessel turned 80 decrees and rose up on its plane to throw of anyone trying to trace the drone back. A few moments later the passive scanner detected the decoy, set to look like an older model of stealth corvette.

...Pinnnngggg...

...Pinnngggg...

Just two pulses, narrowly aimed at the asteroid and then scattering away from the location of the decoy. As the wave moved away through space, her ship soaked up the incoming data, trying to paint a picture.

7943PeS.png

Spitfire-class Light Patrol Craft Aay'han Yaim'ol, nearing Saltühn

"You really think that this can be the clan ret'lini?" mused Prixa, turning her helm to look out across the expanse of barren land, "there doesn't seem to be much here."

The craft roared across the desert wastes, occasionally coming across a few scattered Wan'ante people trudging their way through the desert. Aside from the sand and sky, there seemed little to actually see. On the horizon in front of them, buildings started to rise up. Rann spared a glance at the woman.

"Ret. But not everything is obvious. We know that. If the rumors are right, this could be a chance for the clan to hitch a ride to a rising galactic power. Even a little investment in coaxium could bring us a great return, help us on our way back up to power."

She ruefully shook her head, "We don't know enough."

"We don't. That's why we're here."

The buildings grew increasing larger in the ship's viewport, causing Rann to pull back a lever which slowed the craft gradually down. As it crossed into the settlement limits, his ship was moving no quicker than a fast man, giving the pair of clansmen an opportunity to look over the settlement.

"Looks hayc."

"There's nothing wrong with that," said Rann, bringing the craft down to land, "it's better than dush."

"Uh-huh. I don't remember you like you do. You'll be bored to tears out here."

"Sounds like your kind of place."

"It would be if it were yours."

The craft settled downwards, with a thud reverbrating throughout the craft as the final landing strut made contact. The mandalorian slapped a button on the side of his controls, causing the departure ramp to open and descend downward. He heard a hiss of air, which was soon followed by a rush of warm air. Time to see if that din'kartay was right...

O B J E C T I V E: Extreme Prejudice
aFBt6xP.png
"Captain, are you sure you don't require reinforcements?" The voice of her Lieutenant sounded over her comms, but Lilanna was in no desire to be aided today. "Negative, keep to your assignment, I have my own duties." Tuning the man out before he could object, she continued ahead, her mind widening in the force, reaching out to find her targets through the force as she walked the streets. Her armor was enough to deter wandering eyes, but that was the last thing they should have been worried about.​
Her real target was close, and once she found it, well, that would be another matter. She had dealt with one of these Mandalorians in the past, and she would right the error she had made then.​
Turning towards the cantina, she entered, stepping through slowly, eyes coming to rest upon her. She didn't care however, her senses honing in on the familiar presence from before.​

oFmkOzR.gif

Tags: ||| Open ||| Garrus Garon Garrus Garon ||| Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor ||| Vren Rook Vren Rook |||
Primary Objective:: Talk with sassy old dude.
Secondary Object: Find out what the kark a Warden of the Shroud is doing here.
Equipment:

Testing.png

aFBt6xP_d.webp

E X T R E M E - P R E J U D I C E​

Gwyn nodded as the elder spoke. She could tell there was experience to him, and his advice was something that, surprisingly, Gwyn felt halfway there towards. Her adoration for art and engineering blossomed in her mind, and she smiled.

"Of course! I went to college, you know. I'm a licensed engineer. Already built weapons for the Enclave, and I hope people like them! I stored some pistols I made in my - pocket, wanna see?"

She was too conscious of her cybernetic leg to just announce that she had one. The reason she was wearing long pants on a desert planet was to hide what she lost. Still, in storage within her leg's storage compartment were her small, twin blasters. Art and crafting were the few things that made her feel alive these days.

"Are you saying I should do more? Set up my own shop? I-"

She froze, her excited rambling stopping dead as she fell silent. Her eyes widened as a slow breath was emited from her mouth. She could sense danger. A familiar presence in the Force was drawing in from behind her. Faintly familiar, though she was unsure where from.

Her eyes shifted towards the elder. She mouthed "caution" before turning and looking behind her, still sitting down.

The mental image of fighting a Warden of the Shroud slapped her in the face. So much had happened on Panatha, and passing out sometime during that orbital bombardment while confronting an Eternal Empire lackey was on the bottom tier of "Terrible Things That Happened That Day." Still, Gwyn recognized her. She had no memory of how the fight ended, but both had apparently left with their lives. Now, they were face to face again.

Why? Why now? Gwyn had not anticipated the Enclave being here by any means. A confused look crossed her face. She raised an eyebrow as she asked with wariness and concern, "What is the Empire doing here?"

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps

aFBt6xP_d.webp

Just Another Day at the Office​
Objective: Stop the fire before it spreads

As Omen walked down the street, he smiled at the banners and fanfare as the city folk celebrated their new beginning. Today was a good day to be alive. The Clone sported the new walking cane that he had made in his free time with pride. The Mereel symbol sat at the top of the wood shaft for everyone to see, showing how proud he was to be a part of Mando society and that even those who didn't have mando ancestry like the citizens should be too. Maybe they could create a better future for everyone but then again, this wasn't the GA and he wasn't in control. It was better to just let thoughts of imagined harmony rest in his imagination.

The Clone glanced up at a sign for a cantina, almost passing the shop in the process. It would be nice to grab a bite to eat before continuing on exploring. Plus something felt... off about this shop... like two auras were about to collide together. Once he was inside, he would find out just whose auras they were and if he could stop an explosion.

He definitely did find out one aura straight off the bat. Colliding into the back of a metal cyborg was definitely not the way he thought he would start this encounter but apparently running into the back of Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor was at the top of his list. Oh well, better an enemy than a friend. Recovering quickly from his shock, words would quickly drain from his brain to his mouth. Whether they were the right ones they would have to see. "Hey, unless you are going to honor duel one of us outside, let us prevent a gigantic mess inside and actually sit down."

The Clone's voice would sound generally sorrowful as the next line fell out of his mouth. "I'm sorry about Panatha... Both sides lost alot of good people and if you want to blame us for starting this whole big thing, you have every right to... Just know that there is more than enough blame to go around. But come sit and bartender get this woman some tea, she seems like she needs it. Must be her girlfriend keeping her awake at night." Without hesitation, he would push past the living wall of metal, waving hello to Gwyn and the other two Mando men at the bar before drawing out a stool for a cyborg woman. This was about to be a very interesting lunch.

Garrus Garon Garrus Garon ||| Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor ||| Vren Rook Vren Rook ||| Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

Last edited:
aFBt6xP.png

Allies: The Enclave; Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla ; Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen ; Vren Rook Vren Rook
Enemies: Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor
Equipment: Heavy Besk'gam, Blaster Rifle, Beskad​

"Show me."

...was said in between Garrus finishing the drink he'd been taking from his cup and setting it back down on the table. Reaching for the pitcher, now only half full of whatever alcohol this establishment served Garrus was preparing to refill his drink. He was interested in what she had on her person, the modifications she'd made to them to make them her own. Pistols had been around for millennia but every engineer, gunsmiths in particular put their own signature on them in one fashion or another.

The Warrior was prepared to answer, to encourage that she should actually set up her own shop or business to service the people of the Enclave as well as to establish herself further as an artisan of her people. He never got the opportunity to say those things though. She'd been saying something but had cut herself upon noting a new arrival.

Looking Garrus would have seen the Warden of the Shroud, as Gwyneira pointed out also a representative of the Eternal Empire. He hadn't been on Panatha but his cousin, Andras had and he'd heard it was a challenging fight for both sides. By now he'd finished pouring his drink and setting the pitcher down would raise his drink, stiring it slowly by making a small circular motion of the had he'd have replied...

"Why don't you go and ask? I'll be right here."

...Garrus wasn't insinuating that she would need any assistance but if things got out of hand the Warrior was also confident he could handle it. While he spoke of his desire to be a farmer and to work the land anyone who knew of Garrus would also be familiar with the fact that he was more than a capable combatant having fought and won countless battles in the Arena on Mandalore, even fighting in tournaments to honor Manda'lors past.

Of course it appeared as though someone else arrived, another one of the Vode who all but walked into the back of the 'Warden' and then traded some words with her. When he came closer Garrus offered him a nod...

"Vod."

...and appeared content to stay seated for now.

aFBt6xP.png

S O V E R E I G N

Objective: Reign
Tag: Arshad Nasr | Jamilah Rommer Jamilah Rommer | OPEN

Ra'Katha's bright sun was setting low over the horizon, casting the magnificent city of Saltuhn in hues of red and orange. On most worlds, a sunset would herald a time for rest and sleep from a hard day's labors; but on the hot desert world, where during the day the sun shone near unbearably, the night was when Ra'Katha truly came alive. Dejoka'ar and Wan'anteen alike flocked to do business and carry about their lives in the cool breeze of the night.

Bastille stood at the parapets of the Kemotar's palace overlooking the city. Clothed in smooth, lightweight yellow fabric emblazoned in a pattern of the sun of Ra'Katha, the lithe, tall man gave a regal appearance as he watched the celebrations below as Ra'Kathans welcomed the Mandalorian warriors to their desert world. Any person that truly knew Bastille, though, would know that he was no pompous noble; he was a shrewd and calculating businessman, utterly ruthless in getting what he wanted, and fiercely loyal to his home.

During the time of the Confederacy, he'd been the staunchest opponent of the rampant corruption and autocracy that had plagued the massive government. Its collapse, while long-winded, had been inevitable. Ra'Katha had all but seceded from the Confederacy, and the sudden invasion by pirate fleets and monstrous entities had eliminated any sort of planned response from Naboo. Now the Confederacy was gone; its leaders vanished, either dead or exiled from the events of the galaxy.

At first, the Kemotar had planned a future of searing independence for the desert world, but that had quickly devolved into battle after battle against ever-stronger bands of pirates and warlords looking to prey on the chaos in the Outer Rim left in the wake of the Confederacy's collapse. Ra'Katha could not export its valuable fuel and ores under constant siege, and every day spent fighting against pirates meant more resources wasted when they could've made money. It was more profitable to be part of an alliance, that much was plain. But never again would Ra'Katha consign itself to the yoke of a corrupt Empire the way it had before.

Then, came the Mandalorians. For all their near-barbarism: their obsession with war, their bloody and violent culture, and their blunt words, Bastille had come to view them with a modicum of respect. For if all else, they were honest with their intentions. And silently, Bastille had observed them bringing stability to the Outer Rim as they slowly expanded across former Confederate territory. So at last, Ra'Kathan diplomats approached the Mandalorian Enclave with a deal: Ra'Katha would join the Mandalorian Enclave, giving them valuable access to Ra'Katha's starfuel and mineral resources, and in return, Ra'Katha's sovereignty and way of life would be guaranteed. Less subjugation, and more a mutual partnership, with Ra'Katha swearing loyalty to the Mandalorians in the meantime.

The Mandalorians agreed, and now here they were, partying in the streets. The future looked as bright as Ra'Katha's sun.

Kaz Krayt

K
7943PeS.png

RA'KATHA | SALTÜHN INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT
ENCLAVE | SECURITY DETACHMENT
ALLIES: ENCLAVE | Fenn Stag Fenn Stag | OPEN
ENEMIES: ETERNAL EMPIRE | OPEN
ENGAGING: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Open
GEAR: In bio​

lLcXg5L.png
BODY

Kaz was still opening up his lunchbox when another sniper in the vicinity flatlined and the call was issued, causing him to drop his food and grab hold of his rifle. His seemingly lazy attitude filtered away as he scanned the area for a few moments, trying to look for any indications of where the shot came from.

:: You see anything on your end? :: He asked Fenn Stag Fenn Stag as he continued to monitor the area. :: If they got sniper support in the area, they must already be in here. :: He continued, flipping his HUD over to the security feed of the main plant. It was clear for the moment, but it would be too late by the time the motion sensors went off.

:: Relocating to the main facility. :: He stated as he packed up his stuff and snapped his rifle onto his back before booking it down the stairway and to the main facility.

He stuck to alleys and enclosed areas, his vision modes constantly alternating to look for anyone who seemed out of place. What he had to expect, he had no clue. He doubted that it would be a team of Ultranauts doing the infiltrating for this operation… and he didn’t exactly know much about the Eternal Empire in general.

Once he arrived at the facility, he drew his assault rifle and set up a few more motion sensors, just in case.

5qdqFCA.png

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
7943PeS.png
Objective: Sabotage the Coaxium facilities
Equipment: Kiss of the Red Witch | 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | The Soulsabers | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Allies: Malthael Malthael | Open
Enemies: Kaz Krayt | Fenn Stag Fenn Stag | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ New Order ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
0STDHGs.png

Ingrid also continued to watch those on the roof, and movement began after her shot. She was likely to be searched for her, but fortunately her armour was such that she was unlikely to be discovered. There was always a chance that yes, especially if she weren’t using Force like in the current situation. But no shot came, and the droids also indicated that those on the roof were pulling inward. Which wasn't good. On the one hand, because she won’t see them after that, on the other hand, she has to get closer.

The droids at the time even showed a picture of someone else going there ( Malthael Malthael ). As the enemy headed off into the inward area, leaving the woman with little choice, she sent a message to her troops.

<< This is Red Witch to all Eternal Imperial units around or inside Saltühn. The Enclave now knows for sure about our presence if they had not received a report from those trapped in the desert so far. Mandalorian units retreat from the outskirt buildings of the Coaxium refinery. Everyone, be especially careful! >> she said them.

And because of the approaching man, she didn't really have much chance of staying in the desert. She would have enjoyed communication and collaboration rather than an open attack. Why should she give commands at all to anyone? They are acting alone. And based on his clothing, he didn't look like either Hellhound or a Blackwatch agent. Who was the man? She wanted to know the answer. So she ordered MANIAC to open a channel in the direction of the man.

<< This is Red Witch, what would you do to identify yourself? >> she asked, no, she ordered him.

In the meantime, she hurried toward the building complex; still disguised. After running about twenty to thirty metres, she reached into the Force, concentrated a little, and after a teleportation she came close to the buildings. The droids hovered over the area to watch the alleys and streets. The red-haired woman hung her sniper rifle on her back.

And headed for the main building…

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

arWRVPQ.png

aFBt6xP.png

SmMsfzE.png

I’m naming my npcs. I’ll play them as your opposition if you’d like, to try and present a challenge for those who don’t have a dance partner yet. :)

• Fenec - Blackwatch Death Trooper - Healthy
  • Krupp - Blackwatch Death Trooper - Healthy
  • Vasir - Blackwatch Death Trooper - Healthy
  • Robar - Blackwatch Death Trooper - Healthy
  • Chrias - Blackwatch Death Trooper - Healthy
Objective: III - Extreme Prejudice
Tags: Vren Rook Vren Rook Garrus Garon Garrus Garon Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor

Although this would not be true for all areas of the city, Cirrus’ team was able to infiltrate the back alleys of the city nonetheless; taking great care to avoid detection while minimizing unnecessary use of force. His orders were clear - get in, take the target, and get out. The Eternal Empire would not have the blood of innocents on their hands; at least, that’s what he was told. Personally, Cirrus had no strong emotions either way about whether someone lived or died.

As a child, he was taught early on that the ends justified the means. That meant if someone was in the wrong place at the wrong time, then it just wasn’t their feckin’ day. Yet, the rules of engagement had changed over the past few years. Most of the time, it did not affect his operational capabilities, as he was normally deployed in deep cover assignments where he technically ‘did not exist’.

He tracked his target to a cantina within the city proper, a small collection of Mandalorians mixed in with locals imbibing as a means of engaging in the festivities. Cirrus turned to his team, beginning to outline the plan: ”Fenec and Krupp, you both flank around the rear to cut off their exit. Vasir, Chrias, Rober, you breach through the front. I’ll setu--” As he was about to place himself at a sniper perch across the street, he spotted out of the corner of his eye a Warden of the Shroud sauntering into the cantina, devoid of any stealth, or what appeared to be a plan to his summation. ’...FECK’

Well there went the plan.

”Fenec, Krupp - proceed as normal. The rest, on me.” He received a stoic nod from his team as he led them to the side alley of the cantina, positioning them behind a dumpster to mask their presence. He deployed his probe droid, which buzzed up like a small insect up and into the access grating on the side. It flew into the cantina proper, its ocular sensors interfacing with Cirrus’ biochip - granting him a live feed of what was going on.

As he observed what was about to develop, he turned to the remainder of his team and spoke over their secure comm, isolated to their helmet receivers: ”<Prepare for breaching maneuver at the main entrance. We go in hard as soon as things go south. I’m not sure what the Warden is planning, but we’re not going in blind either.>”

kAQi7Ek.png

Overseer for Imperial Scientific Development

E9ObDek.png
Warrant Officer Trinity Harris
DXenbo MAnthro

Riding: Phantom
Accompanied by: Plushee Companion Droid
Wearing: Guarderma Bio-suit
Ship: Luminary class light explorer exchanging crew space for biolabs
Adobe-Post-20210822-1242520-38650126531551476.png

Objective: BYOO defend against Mandalorian surgical strike
Tags: Open for EE allies

Dr. Harris was say quietly in her lab when the first Mandalorian landing happened, the planet was mostly uninhabited save for a few monsters and a military biological research station. Trinity had been offered this as her first posting after graduating from her military training, she had been reluctant to take up the offer, but managed to swing a three month trial placement before she had to decide. Her skills made her lucky, most military types were told where they would be deployed, but when it came to science, they wanted the best minds in fields they were passionate about so would allow a little more flexibility.

Her current project was dull, it was extracting some genetic code from a bio weapon that was deployed against a world in EE space and trying to reverse engineer it. It was highly classifies and important work to the war effort, but hardly cutting edge, and not a good use of her skills in her book.

There was a crackle of gunfire and alarms went off in the base. "This is Harris, BW division lead, what is going on?"

"we have mandos attacking, secure all data and deploy spike blockers. They are entering north of the base. All trained personnel should prepare to fight." came back the reply

"for feths sake." she to herself quietly as she put the comm device down. This was not what she had in mind. She looked across at her armoured overcoat and rifle, she supposed this was it. And better the mandos attack an armed miltiary installation than some innocent civilians.

"excuse me! What did you say to me Warrant!"

An angry voice came back through the discarded comm.

oopsie, she listened without reply. When no further words came she breathed a sigh of relief and pocketed the device. Trinity typed some commands into the computer in front of her, commanding her computers to begin locking down.

Then she walked over, slipped on her overcoat and picked up her rifle, her newly installed bio-chip interfaced with it immediately and provided targeting information as she moved the gun about.

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The First and the Light of Ashla

Heiress and Princess of the Eternal Empire and Terraris; Angelic Mascot and Representative of the Ashlan Crusade
Eternal Empire's Ambassador to the Ashlan Crusade; Matriarch of the Valkyrja; Leader of Sanctuary and the Fjölkyngi Smiđr Guild
3dVwMU5.png
Objective: Protect the Eternal Empire's forces
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Writing With: Jiriad Galaar Jiriad Galaar (planned)
Allies: Open
Enemies: Open
5dt1Tto.png
[ Valhalla Calling ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
hwmMUp0.png

The fight didn’t want to improve in this place, Eina was able to maintain the shield, but they had to find shelter because they were too free here. Fortunately, one of the probe droids that her people sent to reconnaissance, found cover, rock walls not so far away in the area behind one of the dunes. At this moment, as the heir to the throne of the Eternal Empire, Eina was the commander. So she had to make that decision. She was still unhappy that she had to command here in Realspace or that others had followed her instructions and commands.

It was done not only by the Eternal Imperial soldiers, but also by members of the Sisters of Ashla at the Ashlan Crusade, without question. This has often affected the Valkyrja uncomfortably.

<"Everyone, let’s start the retreat to the rock wall. We can defend against the locals more easily than that, and we don’t have to worry that they'll surround us. Not to mention the approaching sandworms. Help the injured!"> she told them.

The soldiers grabbed the wounded, from the Mandalorians as well, if they let it all go, and then began to retreat pretty slowly. Eina then had to release the barrier because otherwise she would not have been able to move. They were moving infinitely slowly because they were surrounded on almost every side.

There was a moment when she already thought the enemy had given up for something and didn’t want to continue. That was when the locals didn’t shoot them anymore and they seemed to start fleeing. It was only a moment…

"By the Ashla!" she said.

That was the moment she felt and then saw the worms approaching under the sand.

<"RUN!"> she shouted.

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
E9ObDek.png
Objective: Cat and Mouse

Burst's eyes widened again, and she eyed the spacer that ran the sensor suit. He nodded before looking over.

"We have two pings and a mag sig, near the belt. They're partially active at least." Mig and the captain would both look out, as the captain gave her orders.

"Bring us around, keep it slow. Prep for a two pings. One focused, and one broad sweep." There was something slightly odd about a that corvette just now becoming visible, and she knew Mig would know it too. He would look at Burst soon too, giving her a quick order.

"Prep an engine sig decoy while we're moving in." The captain nodded.

"And helm, be ready to bring our plane up once the sensors ping."

"Right captain." They waited tensely as the pair of signals soon went out.

Pinnnngggg.....

Piiiiiiiingggg.....

They could only wait to see what the sensor data would pick up as the hidden vessel began to pull up. They had to get out of plane now!

Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani

32Np32C.png

aFBt6xP.png

ALLIES: Garrus Garon Garrus Garon | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Enclave
ENEMIES: Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor | EE
ENGAGING: C Cirrus (Soonᵀᴹ)
GEAR: In Bio

enclavediv6.png

vrensig.png

CROP WON'T EVER COME

It was a good shindig.

Vode and locals mingling and enjoying themselves well enough. It was doing the war-weary mando'ade good.

Until it was all thrown out the window.

Vren had just turned to get a refill of his whiskey, still smiling, when Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla 's chilling question from nearby stopped him dead in his tracks.
"What is the Empire doing here?"
He followed her line of sight, and sure enough, a face that had come across his desk since Panatha was strolling into the cantina.
"Greeeeat." he breathed. Then his body kicked into gear. The helmet was on his head in an instant and pistol drawn. <Garon, Mereel, can you scope out escape routes - see if we can safely get the civvies out of this without panic?> he asked Garrus Garon Garrus Garon and Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen . <Krayt, you think you can give that Warden a good one-two with your joojoo once we have 'em out?> he then asked Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla .

He, himself, was just about to head to an emergency exit to see if they could get people out that way when his eyes caught sight of a slight moving glint toward the ceiling caught his visor. Head snapping around, he saw some kind of bug buzzing around the ceiling. He would have dismissed it had the highly lit cantina not cause the slightest of glints. in the wings
What bug has a metallic wings?

Without hesitation, the particle bolt shot at the bug. A few civvies let out yelps in shock while the bug came crashing to the floor.
"Don't worry, folks. It was just a bug. Sorry about that. Please enjoy your drinks." he said, making calming movements with his free hand. He knew now it wasn't a real insect, but a droid as the electronics that were still left, were smoking and shorting. Kneeling down next to it, he saw that it was very well designed - even made to absorb light.

<Look alive, Vode. We might have more eyes on us.> he told his fellow mando'ade quietly.

The Empire wanted a war?

They would have one, then.

Overseer for Imperial Scientific Development

E9ObDek.png

Warrant Officer Trinity Harris
DXenbo MAnthro

Riding: Phantom
Accompanied by: Plushee Companion Droid
Wearing: Guarderma Bio-suit
Ship: Luminary class light explorer exchanging crew space for biolabs
Adobe-Post-20210822-1242520-38650126531551476.png

Objective: BYOO defend against Mawdalorian surgical strike
Tags: Open for EE allies

More information was beginning to come in from the North end of the base, subject to the initial strikes from the mandalorians. The comm signatures were not consistent with any known mandalorian group. Images flashed up of a wolf's head but the databases drew a blank. Of course they found billions of references to wolfs head art, but no mandalorian clans. Command's best guess is that this was an independent group, trying to use war as a cover. They could attack, get what they want and then point the finger at the obvious enemy. This was all being relayed to strategic command so no mistakes would be made targeting the wrong mandalorians for Retribution.

"where are we on the lock down? We need to move to secure location and be prepared to extract if necessary." her training was fresh and clear to her, perhaps a little too fresh as an older soldier looked confused at an obscure sanctioned hand gesture she used.

Eventually all of the screens buzzed and burned themselves out, finalising the hiding of the data. The half a dozen of them moved out. From the window she could see one of the modules had been damaged and blown open. She hoped noone had been in there. Trinity's heart was racing and her hand gripped her gun tightly as she aimed it down the corridors and moved forward. A pair would move forward and take the next junction, while the others covered and then they switched. Her biochip was now superimposed their ordered route lightly over her field of view.

There was a loud bang and the lights flickered. The fighting was getting close, maybe even in the next unit. "OK, let's remember our training, mandos are tough warriors, we need to work together to defeat them." she really hoped that the actual mandolorians were busy elsewhere and they would only encounter grunts, that is called wishful thinking Dr Harris, she thought to herself.

The next room was a wider open room where there wing attached to the rest of the base. Inside she saw one, a mandalorian, shooting down an innocent scientist who clutched a box of documents. Trinity signalled to 'her' team to ready them.

Tags: ||| I'm not tagging all these people, we have Discord for that |||
Primary Objective:: Guide the Warden away from the populated area and assess what to do from there - engage or talk?
Secondary Object: Find out what the kark a Warden of the Shroud is doing here.
Equipment:
[*] Danger Jacket.
[*] Jolt Ring.
[*] Lighter.
[*] Concealed Blasters, stored in cybernetic leg.
[*] Cybernetic Leg.
[*] Ra'ntisr Heavy Blaster Pistol, in holster on hip.
[*] Outfit.

Testing.png

aFBt6xP_d.webp

E X T R E M E - P R E J U D I C E

Okay, a lot was happening all at once.

Garrus being ready to defend, Omen trying to smooth things over, and Vren being ready for attack. Gwyn blinked, trying to process everything and rapidly deduct what was going on. If that "bug" was truly a scout, enemy scout, did that mean more Eternals were here? That was worrisome. Vren was indeed correct in trying to get civilians to safety. These people were innocent, having no grand idea of the fight between these factions. Hoth, Gwyn barely had much idea herself!

She decided to take the advice of getting rid of a potential aggressor. She was to do it coolly, however. Facing the Warden, she raised her hands to show a lack of ill intent and spoke, "If there is anything you want, we should figure this out outside. Away from where outsiders could potentially get harmed."

She stood up, her cybernetic leg clanking on the floor as Gwyn's heartrate raced. "You can agree with that notion, yes?"

She lowered her arms, but kept them in view as she walked warily towards the door leading out back.

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps

aFBt6xP_d.webp

Just Another Day at the Office

Objective: Trying not to get a cringe emoji again

"I think the locals can guide themselves out, Marshal. It is their bar and city after all. They know it better than any of us ever could." Omen switched on his heat vision just as he heard feet shifting in the sand as the EE agents pilled up on the front door and the civies ran out the back. Atleast most of them if not all of them would be out of here when the shooting started.

There really were a lot of operators out there... Maybe 5... 7... Well, if they were going to invade his karaoke night, they would get a warm welcome in return. He would quickly move to the front door, ignoring the two young women as they seemed to be ready to duel with their Age of Chaos Decks and start setting detonators with tripwires attached to the doorframe. Hopefully, these babies would at least surprise their opponents if not outright force them back.

The Clone would give the cyborg the side-eye as he passed her. She just didn't make any sense. "You are the one who is on the side of the people who are using droids to spy on us and whose operatives are pilling up on our door right now. How do you want to avoid conflict when we have given you none and you have given us lots? Have us all drop our weapons so you can happily take us to a prison which we may never get out of? What is your end goal? Just killing civilians and throwing them into mass graves like your soldiers did on Panatha?"

Not bothering with hearing the woman's reply, he would jog back to a position in the back of the bar and slide for cover behind a booth. Silently, the former ARC would close his eyes and imagine the doorway to use his senses to feel the invaders readying their weapons, ready to beat down the door. Little did they know that what was behind that very same door might blow them kingdom come.

Last edited:

O B J E C T I V E: Extreme Prejudice
aFBt6xP.png
There was noticeable tension in the air as Lilanna entered, already feeling the eyes on her, and the anxiety bubbling in the minds of others. With the people taking notice, she realized she only had a small bit of time to move before things took a turn, element of surprise was gone after all. Her senses informed her of movement outside, though these minds were steeled, loyal, indoctrinated; she had backup? The lone blaster shot was just the sign of things to come, though she didn't chase the stranger as he rose to leave. She frowned under the hologram of her armor, eyes settling on the lone Mando that moved towards her. She didn't like the way this was going one bit.​
Her senses tuned, listening now to the hum of the machines, the devices that the Mandalorians relied on, and the weapons they'd probably use against her. One thing caught her ear, and it was the whirl of machinery coming from the woman's leg. Curious. They were going to try and Alpha strike her, and Lilanna wasn't going to let them get her so easily. She summoned up the force, letting it build within her, ready to phase the moment her danger sense was triggered. But she wasn't going to be rude and ignore the Mandalorian before her. She was familiar after all, and the Warden knew why. This was the girl with a shroudblade. The very one she had let slip between her fingers. "I have no issue with the people here, in fact, I mean to protect them from you. Allow me to enlighten you."

She motioned with her head towards outside. "I know your men are getting into position, once I go outside, you can use all your weapons against me, ignoring the danger you'll put these people in, as well as myself. So sadly, I think we are at an impasse. That being said, I'd like to be reasonable here, avoid conflict, but I think that would upset your companions. In fact, I think you're merely here to delay me." Sighing. Lilanna kept to her senses, waiting for the danger to be triggered. "So, you tell me, how long do you plan to delay me before you finally try to kill me? We're both running out of time."

oFmkOzR.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom