Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Malthael

Malthael

I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Malthael “The Turned”
Death and Wisdom

latest

NAME: Malthael “The Turned”

FACTION:
Zweihander Union

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6"7

WEIGHT: 97kg

EYES: Light blue, almost seem Neon in the dark. The color remained unchanged despite dark side corruption.

HAIR: Silver

SKIN: White

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, High Midichlorian Count (approx. 15,000 per cell)

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES :

+Incredible Duelist

Malthael is well versed in not only the theory, but also each and every practical application of the seven major forms of lightsaber combat, with knowledge and experience in other more esoteric lightsaber forms such as Tràkata and Jar'kai.

+Intelligent

Malthael has a truly brilliant mind, capable of outmaneuvering and outpacing opponents through his sheer brilliance. His cool and calculative decisions make him a major asset and prevent him from making the mistakesthat plague so many other leaders and generals.

Every decision is based on He learns incredibly quickly, which has made him decently talented in several different avenues such as art, technology, and piloting. He spends a lot of his time going through not only Jedi philosophy, but the different ideas and philosophies from around the galaxy, including ones that...contrast by a lot.

+Speed: Malthael is extremely fast, and makes use of his full speed in bursts so as to further augment the effect it has on his enemies.

-Distant: Malthael is unable to relate to emotions, and decisions made by others are often inexplicable to him.

EQUIPMENT
2x Sickle -shaped Lightsabers, both red.
Standard Chainmail Armor
Phrik Armor (worn over the chain-mail), coated with Black 3.0 paint)
HISTORY

Last edited:

Malthael

Last edited:
Reactions: KAR

Malthael

BACKGROUND
A Second Generation Rogue Warrior, Malthael had the most harrowing of childhoods- His Father had a high midichlorian count, and the man's proficiency in the Force was turned upon his own family whenever his famously short temper erupted. Imperius was often the cause of such eruptions, but when dear father realised that Imperius no longer cared how much he was beaten up, the man turned his wrath upon the other three siblings, and Tyrael, Malthael and Auriel were often at the receiving ends of force pushes, breaking bones and suffering horrific injuries. Even worse was the smug tone with which the man denied them any treatment, and the passage of time was the only thing healing the children's wounds.

Named After the Archangel of Wisdom in his village's mythological beliefs, Malthael’s life took a sick turn as his mother passed on his birth-moon of Figaro Favoura VII. Even as her ashes cooled, Tyrael, Imperius and Malthael were thrown out of the house, separated by a cruel father who wouldn't even allow them the mercy of sticking together to survive. The only source of relief was perhaps in the fact that Auriel was spared this indignity, taken in by Aunt Itherael even as the women herself struggled to make ends meet. The sum of the entire experience taught Malthael one lesson that he would never forget- Most People were weak, and to have a weakness was to be worthless.

And so Malthael walked the path of a warrior. He murdered, cheated and swindled his way to his desires, taking whatever he wished to own and leaving death and destruction in his wake.

Tales of Imperius's Valor and Courage ignited a fire in Malthae’s heart- A flame that would see Imperius burnt into nothingness. When Malthael heard rumours of the formation of The Zweihander Union, he remained unconvinced, but the news of Tyrael joining the group convinced him to throw in his lot with the same organisation. It had been that man who had been behind the actual suffering, but Imperius had, in his usual unthinking manner, only rurther incited him- and for that he would suffer.

Last edited:

Malthael

tenor.gif
O B J E C T I V E

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam maximus rutrum lacus, id suscipit augue. Quisque tempus finibus justo, non cursus leo finibus consectetur. Ut tempor elit sit amet sapien sodales, non rutrum risus blandit. Aliquam lacinia est id fermentum blandit. Curabitur urna justo, lacinia at turpis sit amet, iaculis porta turpis. Suspendisse eget interdum diam, eu sodales justo. Praesent vel sagittis nisi, pretium finibus quam. Praesent condimentum condimentum vulputate. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed auctor sed odio et pharetra. Proin non finibus turpis. Etiam sagittis scelerisque mauris, pretium viverra tortor semper nec.​
Aliquam eu massa dolor. Quisque lobortis dui quis ligula suscipit, sit amet hendrerit nibh pretium. Donec consequat volutpat ex, sed feugiat turpis tincidunt eu. Fusce efficitur, nulla eget porta ultricies, massa diam malesuada magna, eu porta quam metus ut tortor. Aliquam nec quam mattis, fermentum enim id, molestie tellus. Sed malesuada sollicitudin massa, at ullamcorper turpis lacinia vulputate. Praesent ultricies fringilla dolor, vitae posuere arcu porttitor quis. In feugiat sed diam eu molestie. Ut mauris dolor, imperdiet non cursus et, interdum sit amet magna. Cras lacinia quis odio at fermentum. Integer egestas porttitor dignissim. Etiam lacinia a elit nec vulputate. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Suspendisse feugiat metus rutrum, gravida odio et, efficitur tellus. Phasellus neque augue, maximus ut porta vitae, placerat quis dolor. Praesent euismod orci lorem, ut tempor lectus porta id.​
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam maximus rutrum lacus, id suscipit augue. Quisque tempus finibus justo, non cursus leo finibus consectetur. Ut tempor elit sit amet sapien sodales, non rutrum risus blandit. Aliquam lacinia est id fermentum blandit. Curabitur urna justo, lacinia at turpis sit amet, iaculis porta turpis. Suspendisse eget interdum diam, eu sodales justo. Praesent vel sagittis nisi, pretium finibus quam. Praesent condimentum condimentum vulputate. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed auctor sed odio et pharetra. Proin non finibus turpis. Etiam sagittis scelerisque mauris, pretium viverra tortor semper nec.​

Last edited:

Malthael

O B J E C T I V E | Masquerade.
L O C A T I O N | Bastion Academy
T A G S | Old geezers and young fools.

T H E M E | Here.

G E A R | Here.​

The Mornedhel evolved differently from the Elzeri genoma, not carrying most of their notable features, the Mornedhel are different in but a few biological traits when compared with the Elzeri. The first one being that the Mornedhel do not feel cold,
causing them to survive even the lowest of temperatures without their bodies actually feeling its effects, it is even possible for a member of the species to shove his own hand inside a tank of CryoBan without feeling any pain in the process, believing that the species have developed endothermy. The second is a skeletal formation made almost entirely of pure cartilage, with the sole exception of their vital parts such as their skulls, causing them to possess lightning reflexes, natural agility and greater flexibility. A third difference between them and the Elzeri would be their voices, a evolved quality that was by and large the product of their enhanced vocal range, allowing them not only to modulate and tailor their speech. Described as incredibly soothing and hypnotic, the Mornedhel are the only species capable of achieving the same intonation notes as that of the Ssi-Ruuvi language, causing their own language to be quite pleasant to be heard. The fifth trait would be their heightened natural senses, those being their olfactory and auditory senses, much more delicate than those of an ordinary Elzeri. This heightened sense of smell allowed them to determine the emotional state of their associates simply due to change of scent thus allowing Ssi-ruu to "read" an individual. These olfactory sensors were typically known as "scent eyes" in which a Mornedhel that was familiar with the "scent" of a being would be allowed to read their targets and even detect signs of deception and thus making it hard for others to lie to them. The Mornedhel also have developed a secondary stomach instead of a second liver such as the elzeri, causing them to have higher metabon humans. Despite that, most Mornedhel are in excellent physical shape, and their incredible metabolisms allow them to eat even the richest of foods, but there are very rare cases of weaker metabolisms and fatter examples of their species in both male and females.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."

Imacandi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom