Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Operation Silent Night: Eternal Empire (Empty Hex) vs Enclave (Ra'katha) Junction

Xz6Fsk0Wz4QyJqH8f8iG34GgemXmwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

7943PeS.png

Fenn made his movement to the main building, spottign Kaz and the woman- talking? From outside, at least. He wasn't able to catch their conversation before they started at each other. He turned his head- meeting one of her droids right, face to... face? He didn't hesitate or give the droid time to respond, much like it wasn't about to give him time to respond. The droid opened fire with it's weapon, narrowly missing Fenn as he went low, using his sniper as a bat- striking the weapon the droid was using downward, before curling his crushgaunt-adorned fist.

He struck the droid in the arm, breaking it's servos at the joint, before screaming, dragging the Droid a few inches into the air, before reaching up- and grabbed it by the optical sensors. With a grunt, and a hearty warrior's scream-

He ripped the droid's head off, circuitry and all.

He dropped the droid, taking cover as the other Empire troops opened up on him. He took his backup pistol, a Disruptor, and rapidly took cover, narrowing his eyes. For the time being-

Kaz was on his own while Fenn dealt with the other intruders.

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim l Kaz Krayt

Malthael Malthael

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The First and the Light of Ashla

Heiress and Princess of the Eternal Empire and Terraris; Angelic Mascot and Representative of the Ashlan Crusade
Eternal Empire's Ambassador to the Ashlan Crusade; Matriarch of the Valkyrja; Leader of Sanctuary and the Fjölkyngi Smiđr Guild
3dVwMU5.png
Objective: Protect the Eternal Empire's forces
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Allies: Open
Enemies: Open
5dt1Tto.png
[ Valhalla Calling ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
hwmMUp0.png

After a short conversation and rest, she returned to care for the patients. Luckily, Eina didn’t need to sleep, so she was able to watch the injured all night. Everyone was healed and improved nicely, so she didn’t have to worry much about them. As for defence, the soldiers were trained on both sides, so at least the Valkyrja did not have to fear and worried that the soldiers will be exhausted and weakened. Everyone was perfectly able to bear these conditions.

The afternoon turned into night and then the night into day. Outside, the sandstorm was still raging; she didn't seem to want to stop. After a while, the soldiers also started to get bored and the two sides talked to each other. Some even started to play with dice or just play cards. Eina was pleased to see it all, even though she didn't have time to join. It was good to know and see this, that they were able to set aside the war, was enough for her to feel relief.

It was repeatedly discussed how to get out of here. So now Eina has also said that if necessary, they can go to the Netherworld and from there back to a place where there is no sandstorm. However, the majority were averse to this solution and did not want to use it. So there was really no choice but to wait for the end of the storm. Together.

It took another day and a half, by which the weather and the storm had calmed down enough to allow dropships and reinforcements to arrive. With the help of these, the locals who had fled were defeated, so the evacuation could also be completed successfully. There were no more fatalities during the fighting, and each injured had access to normal medical care at their own faction.

And Eina was glad that, despite the war, those who were stranded here during the storm behaved in a dignified manner. She hoped that some communication would soon begin, not only between small teams but also between factions…

Last post.​
Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
7943PeS.png
Objective: Sabotage the Coaxium facilities
Equipment: Kiss of the Red Witch | 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | The Soulsabers | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Allies: Malthael Malthael | Open
Enemies: Kaz Krayt | Fenn Stag Fenn Stag | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ New Order ]
0STDHGs.png

The red-haired woman watched the man; she didn’t really expect any effect from what she was doing. After all, he was with the enemy, in a war zone, during a fight. Last but not least, the man was a Mandalorian warrior. It would have been a shame if he had believed her actions. She never thought for a second that she could win more than a few seconds. And she was really waiting for that reaction; she expected that.

However, she didn’t expect anyone trying to get through on their own right behind her. She didn't move when the man fired. Ingrid didn't look back, though she could hear the sound as her agent fell to the ground. However, after the man's words, she tilted her head slightly. Not all lies were false or fake. The soft laugh was real, as was the reaction. But it’s also like almost no one knows the woman’s passionate, flirtatious side. When she behaves with others like this, without play; naturally.

"Fake?" she asked back. "I take this as an insult. I know my nickname is the "Ice-queen" but I'm able to laugh. Even an empress can laugh sometimes!" she said in an offended voice, but that was really a game, a fake tone.

Not if she just played her laugh, it was just an average laugh. If the flirtatious, seductive tone was in her voice when she was really her, except if she really wanted to seduce someone. But not now. To mention that she was the Empress. Based on the above, the man will not believe this either. But that didn't matter. She just smiled under her helmet with a predatory smile. The Empress moved as the man began to shoot at her.

Ingrid was fast, damn fast, didn't require Force, her current species made her much faster than a human. It is also flexible, elegant in movement, smooth, exotic and deadly, like a predator, a big cat. It was like there were several different military styles in her movements and something else, something more deadly. She swung forward when the shots arrived, she activated her personal shield and tried to dodge the shots as well.

"You talk too much! I thought we were past the foreplay already!" she told him.

Several shots hit the shield around her body, followed by the last one hitting the armour, now without a shield. The shield is overheated and turned off. Ingrid had arrived now to where Kaz was in the air. As she moved, she pulled the two swords from her back, then reached into the Force and jumped into the air where the man was hovering, trying to cut him apart with an X-shaped cut.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
E9ObDek.png
Objective: Cat and Mouse

Burst would practically yell out when the torpedoes finally became apparent and combined that info with the data.

"Dank ferric! It was a decoy, or there's more of them."

"I'm guessing decoy. Looks like they caught ours too. Try and back trace it, wait for the weapons to detonate, then I want a quick burst of focused pings around where those torpedoes fired off." Burst nodded as Mig watched. Where was this ship? He waited, and waited. Then watched one torpedo manage to hit the decoy.

"Now."

Pinnnnnnnnnng Pinnnnnnnnnng Pinnnnnnnnnng Pinnnnnnnnnng.....

Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani

Ultranaut of the Eternal Empire
3dVwMU5.png
Objective: Survive
Equipment: LAR-1 Assault rifle configuration – Eternal Empire AWS, KC-77N Hybrid Pistol , Lucius-pattern Bayonet, Sk-RS MK. IV Armour, Thermal Detonators, Fragmentation Grenades, Extra Ammo, Medkit
Tag:
dRUm20K.png

Before ground fall, the soldiers were given their briefing. It was a standard op, disrupt military patrols, keep the Enclave's grunts busy so that the spooks could get in and complete their objectives some where else on the planet. Simple. It was how Zalan preferred it. Over thinking just caused problems, he didn't need to know the whys, just what he needed to do.

They were packed into their drop ships like sardines, as always. Two squads per ship, meaning about twenty soldiers, a pilot and co pilot per drop ship. This wasn't a mass invasion, so rather than thousands of ships, there were merely dozens of drop ships in this formation.

Strapped into his seat, Zalan closed his eyes a moment. This was only his second engagement. The first one was a story in and of itself. The armored soldier leaned back into the crash seat and did his best to keep the nervousness at bay. However, when the enemy's heavy anti-air began to fire, the ship rocked and creaked. During training, they always emphasized thinking about the moments when you reach the ground, how you will move, where you will go, and keep your mind fixated on that. Because the reality was, there wasn't any guarantee that you would get that far, but fear did nothing. With a deep breath, the private pushed the thoughts of winding up in an inevitable fire ball out of his mind.

As they pushed through the atmosphere the shaking soon subsided. The ships moved lower to the ground and flew towards their designated drop zone. There was a collective exhale from the soldiers in the cramped cabin, like they had already made ground. However, it was in that safe moment, that moment of confidence that tragedy struck. The ship veered heavily, as a fireball erupted in the ship directly in front. The hit drop ship flamed at it dropped into the desert below. The soldiers held on for dear life.

The problem wasn't an incompetent pilot. It just pure surprise. There was a jolt from the ship then a fire broke out in the electrical. One of the Sarges undid their crash harness without missing a beat, grabbed the extinguisher and had the fire out like a pro. But, before he could get the harness back on, the ship spun out of control. Then everything went black.

Zalan woke up with a start and grabbed for his rifle on instinct. Everything hurt, but so far nothing seemed to be utterly broken. A thick black smoke filled the interior, and he struggled with his crash harness before he managed to get it free. The others were already working on getting the bent door open. The Sarge lay unmoving, the fire extinguisher nearby. He grabbed the extinguisher and began to put out small fires as they finally bent the hatch enough for the bulky armored men to escape. Once they had escaped the smoldering wreckage, the Corporals and remaining Sarge quickly gained control and barked orders. One of the Corporals worked making sure the comm systems and distress beacon were working and their location known to command.

The young man, Zalan worked quickly to help a couple injured people. They had lost three men in the crash. The pilot, co-pilot and one of the Sergeants. As soon as the injuries were dealt with, the private grabbed his rifle once again and joined the perimeter. His boots slipped in the sand, and his but he quickly found a good way to move about int it. It was believed the enemy would be upon them soon, they had to be ready.

dRUm20K.png

aFBt6xP.png

S O V E R E I G N

Objective: Reign
Tag: Arshad Nasr | Jamilah Rommer Jamilah Rommer | OPEN

The corner of Bastille's lips turned upwards when he smelled the sweet scent of perfume waft in from behind him. It was not the smell itself that sent a warthm -- a comforting warmth, not the harsh heat of the desert -- through his body, but what usually followed. He turned at the melodic voice of his wife, and his smile widened. "When there is cause to be joyous, my heart is happy," he confessed, gesturing for Jamilah to join him at the balcony.

He breathed in deeply with his wife beside him, his arm cradling her slender frame around her shoulder. "The spice-sells from the market scent the air," he remarked. "With the Confederacy no longer a threat, it will be truly time for Ra'Katha too --"

What Bastille was about to say was interrupted by the unmistakable sounds of concentrated blasterfire echoing from the lower districts. The sounds of the firefight were faint from the distance of the Kemotar palace, but they were distinctive. His hand gripped the balcony railing a little tighter, blood receding from his knuckles leaving them pale with pressure. An Aran'kha captain burst into the room. "Kemotar," he spoke urgently in Wan'anteen. "Our Mandalorian allies are reporting an ambush of soldiers. They can not identify them, but they are attacking Mandalorians and our people alike."

Bastilles brow contorted with fury. "Mobilize the garrison," he ordered, speaking rapid Wan'anteen. "If the Mandalorians fight with us, then so it shall be. Secure the palace, the water distillation factories, and the coaxium refineries, then isolate these insurgents." The Aran'kha nodded, bowed, and then retreated out of the room, making haste. Bastille turned to wife, the fury replaced by a look of worry in his eyes. "My love," he purred, trying to sound soothing, "we must get you somewhere safe."

Loadout

E9ObDek.png

Tag: Mig Gred Mig Gred

As the torpedo detonated and an explosion blossomed Asaaj cursed the gods that she had fallen for the decoy and potentially shown her hand to the hidden enemy. Her wide sensor scan swept out and maybe something? Not enough for a lock, but she swung her cloaked ship round toward the partial contact.

Her heightened senses heard it, the incoming tight beamed ping from her adversary. Her eyes tightened and she silently swore. Had they found her? If it was wide beam probably not, but a lucky tightbeam after her torpedo launch.

"prepare all weapons to open fire, keep us cloaked for now but have shields ready the moment we spot any weapon signatures" the atmosphere on board her darkened bridge was tense, Asaaj reached down into her belt and pulled out one of her person sticks and lit it up, the scent of dathomiri herbs began to fill the room as she puffed thick smoke rings out, thinking of her next move. Even the AI Night Queen had taken on a more quarded attitude as she readied her processors to take the ship into a battle standing in less than a moments notice.

The crew around her was silent only the hum of the engine and the occasional click from the control terminals could be heard. All they could do was wait and see if the enemy had found them.

OOC - feel free to open fire, enjoy[/ispolier]

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
E9ObDek.png

Burst poured over every ounce of data she got, skimming through before looking shocked, and giving her quiet yell to get everyone's attention.

"I have something. I think it's the ship." Mig looked. No way to tell a class from this data, but it was better than nothing. He then looked at the Downburst's captain, knowing it was best to see what they thought.

"If we know roughly where they are, I say we open fire with heavy protons and try to knock them out. Then we hightail it." The Mandalorian nodded, lookng at Burst would quickly vanished back into the ships computers to get some things prepped. Mig would then watch as a the purple glow of two heavy proton torpedoes flew near the bridge and flew out. It was only natural that the frigate would change plane again, and Mig would get a quick idea.

"Launch two decoys and follow one close. They already attacked one decoy, so maybe...."

"I think you on to something. Launch decoys." Soon, two decoys would be launched, and the Downburst would keep close to one. Hopefully this would work, cause if not, things could get messy.

Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani

Kaz Krayt

K
7943PeS.png

RA'KATHA | SALTÜHN INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT
ENCLAVE | SECURITY DETACHMENT
ALLIES: ENCLAVE | Fenn Stag Fenn Stag | OPEN
ENEMIES: ETERNAL EMPIRE | OPEN
ENGAGING: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
GEAR: In bio​

lLcXg5L.png

The woman’s personal shield and armour seemed to handle the destructive bolts pretty decently. Finally he had a worthy opponent that would be able to keep the fight going! Hopefully the fight didn’t go too bad, he still wanted her comm details after this mess. Ideally without the entire facility blowing up.

"I take this as an insult. I know my nickname is the "Ice-queen" but I'm able to laugh. Even an empress can laugh sometimes!"

”Hey, I’m all for boosting one’s image, that’s real important to do every morning… but ‘empress’ might be a stretch, don’t you think?” He simply kept talking, even as she leapt into the air and slashed at him with her blades. His jetpack howled as he tilted back and tossed his rifle at her to absorb the blows, before his suit’s repulsor bellowed a powerful push towards her with its trademark whine. Whether it hit or not, he didn’t wait as he drew his pistols from their holsters.

"You talk too much! I thought we were past the foreplay already!"

He blinked with a chuckle as he continued to manoeuvre around the area, firing a few more explosive bolts at the woman. ”Well that’s movin’ a bit quick, isn’t it? Don’t get me wrong, you seem like a nice babe with a smokin’ body, but I ain’t one to judge on looks, that’s just rude.” He was seemingly oblivious as he chatted with her, simply talking and firing away with no end in sight.

After firing a few more times, he lobbed a flashbang at the woman as he touched down on a nearby catwalk. ”I gotta ask, though. You good? Like, you seem like you got some stuff on your plate? You wanna talk about it?” The heartfelt and sincere offer was immediately followed up with a few sonic bolts fired at the woman.

Shifting to another spot, the magazines dropped from his pistols and clattered on the catwalk. In the Zabrak’s mind, his reloads were smoother than that dope scene in that one legendary movie he saw. In reality, he was simply slapping new magazines into the grips as he looked around. ”Did anyone see that? I’m a friggin’ operator over here!” The only unfortunate soul that noticed him was another unfamiliar agent, dropped immediately by a bolt to his chest.

”Yo sweetheart, you in the mood for a movie after this?!” He called out as he hit a button on his vambrace to start playing a song for the two of them. Can’t have a fight going without some good music.

5qdqFCA.png

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
7943PeS.png
Objective: Sabotage the Coaxium facilities
Equipment: Kiss of the Red Witch | 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | The Soulsabers | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Allies: Malthael Malthael | Open
Enemies: Kaz Krayt | Fenn Stag Fenn Stag | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ New Order ]
0STDHGs.png

The attack in the air ultimately failed because the man flew backwards and the woman would have hit only the Mandalorian's weapon. But then came the strong push, repulsion. Ingrid flew metres backwards due to this; it was as if she had been slapped hard on the chest. That is, it was not pleasant and even the air was stuck in her lungs for a few moments. However, due to the Force and her military studies, she eventually landed on the ground after a back somersault with a very graceful motion, metres away.

Here she wanted to surprise her opponent. It doesn’t hurt if the enemy knows how important this war is for the Eternal Empire. Ingrid reached up to her helmet and pulled it off her head before Kaz could shoot her again. First her long red hair emerged from under her helmet, then her features, her blue eyes, and finally her entire face were visible. She was clearly the Empress of the Eternal Empire. If Kaz recognizes her, of course, because he may not know who she is.

"Still don't believe me?" she asked him.

More shots arrived then, Ingrid trying to bounce away from them; failed at all, a few points slammed into the ground near her, and the flying shrapnel hurt the armour and her as well. Not to mention the air pressure shocks that caused bruises under the armour. However, she did not wait for further attacks.

"You talk too much!" she told him.

Then she reached into the Force, trying to concentrate her powers around Kaz, then trying to pull the man to the ground in front of her with a telekinetic pull.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom