Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Operation: Nightfall

GBC9wRZ.png

Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka
Valut thrust out a hand; seemingly from nowhere a tall grey-white staff materialized. He threw it up to block the Jedi's attack, while the heat of his hatred waned from burning to merely warming. Their weapons locked. Even faceless, the glowing orange 'face' leered at the Jedi.

"Destroy me?" The hatred in his voice remained. It nearly sounded human. "Your
tiny mind cannot even comprehend me. But of course your thoughts are only of destruction. You and your kind, nothing but destroyers. Not an atom in your body does not want to destroy itself, come apart!"

He pushed harder against the Jedi's blade. "Decay faster, you insect."

His mind pressed forward too. Flooding out from the Shard came a barrage of memories, of perception and life impossibly long; the mind that rushed at the Jedi's was on a geologic scale. The avalanche was met by a mountain.

Nightfall_Obj3-moshed-02-11-18-28-16.gif
OBJECTIVE 3: THE DARKNESS WITHIN
ALLIES: DARK EMPIRE
ENEMIES: GA, JEDI, Grisha Fletch Grisha Fletch

Apophion noted how Grisha attacked and defended himself, A sweep from the left then right, as they exchanged blows for he noted the timing of the Jedi's blows and the rhythm of how his opponent used his double-bladed lightsaber. Apophion found the Jedi's robes but not flesh this time. But he was waiting for Jedi to another high downward strike.

As Grisha raised his double-bladed lightsaber for another such strike, Apophion readied himself. The moment the Jedi began his downward motion, Apophion initiated a transpositional step, side-stepping to his opponent's right side with first his right foot, his legs almost crossing, first then sweeping his left out back into the stance he was in before he initiated the transpositional step. Grisha's blade just missed Apophion, But now the Sith was on the Jedi's exposed right side and drove his lightsaber at his opponent's armpit Grisha's

I'm here now, boss.

Wedge's Ship.

Fighting: DIRTY SCUMMY SITH
Allies: Galactic Alliance Naval Forces l Revenant Squadron l Mandalorians? l Jedi l Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze l Atin Tracinya Atin Tracinya l Gress D'ran Gress D'ran

Revenant Squadron: WEDGE DRAAV l OPEN TO ALL REV PILOTS + ALLIANCE ALLIES

The TIE Mauler was on an intercept course, guns ready to unleash, and it's deadly payload about to rain hell down on the Alliance tanks. A death sentence for at least one more tank- but the Mauler banked left, hard. Very hard. And from the sun, like an avenging angel in the old tales, came Wedge's black X-wing, skirting the left wing of the Mauler with deadly bolts of red revenge.

The Mauler spun out- the Tie Fighter's performance depended upon the entire ship maintaining itself when it was in-atmosphere. He turned on his comms, buckling his mask over his face.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Got busy in the air. I'm here now. Will support. Flyboy on-station."

Wedge Draav came around in a Helix behind one of the Interceptors. The Interceptor attempted to dive out of the helix they were in- but wedge powered only one engine on the left side, banking his X-wing faster than the Interceptor could turn. The Interceptor slammed to the ground in a hail of fire after Wedge dropped it's left engine with another burst of fire.

Wedge banked hard, flying low, fast, and loud over the Alliance Marines, tanks, and troops. In-atmosphere, as fast as he was going- it ruptured windows, and made some people shake. But more importantly it gave the Alliance a message-

He was here, and he was above them.

"Skies are mine, Hellstompers. Give 'em hell down there."

Wedge pushed forward on the throttle as he removed another Interceptor from the air. He breathed deeply into his oxygen mask, feeling the G-forces push down on him as he plunged his fighter upwards into the sky, twisting in that same DNA-helix like pattern. He dropped a stream of flares above the Alliance troops, red flares in the sky above them. The way the flares spread was like the unfurling of his wings above the battlefield. It was as much of a message of presence to the friendly troops-

As it was a warning, a challenge to the enemy.

Come and get me.

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

GBC9wRZ.png

Objective: 3

hq5dV1V.gif

Within the gesture of the apparition before him, would Detritus become aware of the large crustaceans on the ceiling above him. He tilted his head as if finding them to be a strange oddity, but the ominous tone the apparition carried with his gesture had unnerved Detritus completely. He would watch as the beetle like creatures would scurry over the other. Often they left a trail of slime along the stone they clung to, and after all this time would be aware that an intruder had entered into the very heart of the tomb.

There was an eerie moment of anticipation, before finally one of the large insects would drop in Ren’s direction. Upon entering within his vicinity would Detritus disdainfully swipe at the insect. The blow would send it flying across the chamber from end to end. This had caused a sudden reaction of several more of these bugs to drop from the ceiling. At first would Detritus simply sidestep the first two, before he felt the third land onto his back. Detritus would howl with pain, as he could feel thousands of tiny teeth rip into his robes, and his armor. He could not only feel the burrowing of teeth, but the secretion of acidic fluid shooting him. It took every ounce of his being not to kneel to the floor, as he realized these creatures were not simple dwellers of the tomb.

Despite the intense pain of one beetle latched onto his back, would Detritus ignite his fiery blade. Pulling the now useless tome to him would cause a chain reaction. Pockets of the bugs would start to rain down upon him. In retaliation would Deteitus attempt to cut through the volley of beetles raining down. His strikes while not able to fully cut through, he hoped to burn them. Instead of setting the beetles on fire would they continue to persevere through the savagery of his blade. In that moment did Detritus realize the true severity of his situation.

After the first attempt to cut through the bugs would he try again, and again they reacted without a scratch. This time instead of pockets of beetles, it was a swarm that would fall down and encroach all around Detritus. The Master of Ren let out a ferocious growl, fueled by desperation and adrenaline as he faced down the beetles coming for him. At first he would attempt to strike them again with his saber, only for sparks to fly with only anger to fuel the bugs. He would try again by trying to push the swarm with the Force, but would only continue to anger the swarm fully intent on dealing with the uninvited threat.

All around he looked were they coming from forward, sides, and behind him. He backed away as the anger would quickly turn into fear. His fiery saber was now clutched defensively instead of offensively while the beetles hissed creeping ever closer. The disciple of the World Eater would start to pray while being surrounded. "Though I walk through the darkest void, I fear no annihilation, for the World Eater is with me; its hunger and its power, they comfort me.

Its maw prepares a feast before me in the presence of my enemies; it anoints my spirit with darkness; my destiny overflow-“
He was cut off as the swarm started to latch onto his legs. Detritus screamed in pain as he felt them dig into his legs. Feeling the acidic fluid casting even more pain as they bit, would he attempt to lash out. He would hopelessly strike at the hundreds of beetles quickly climbing towards him. He would try to use the dark side to send them pushing back only for them to scurry back towards him.

His legs, torso, chest, and quickly his arms were being besieged by the swarm. He could feel thousands of teeth dig into him, the utter agony pushing his knees to buckle. Bite upon bite would cause his saber to loosen from his very grasp. He was left alone as the bugs slithered upon him, before he was completely enveloped would be the final sight of the apparitions before him with Detirus letting out a blood curdling scream that echoed across the stone. “HAAAANNNSS!!!!”

Nightfall_Obj1-moshed-02-11-17-55-59.gif

Iziz, Onderon
Objective 1: Defend Iziz
Atin Tracinya Atin Tracinya | Khaostra Devoid Khaostra Devoid

Unbuckling herself, Anna flipped herself and got up inside the upside-down dropship. Waving towards Atin to indicate that she was okay, the woman made her way to exit the ship. "Carden, green light." She replied under the comms while bringing out her long rifle to cover the other Mandalorians who were dragging the injured ones as the ramp lowered.

Scanning around with her long-range scope through the smoke, Anna had not spotted any hostiles yet, but the Force-User that brought down their ship should still be around. It was not until a Kryze Warrior shouted loud enough to bring everyone's attention toward the masked woman on top of the roof.

"Darjetii!"

Quickly turning, her high-powered rifle blaster shot joined the other volley of bolts flying in the general direction of the spotted hostile. As the person took cover, the squad was in no position or angle to get a clear view of her.

"Scouting,"
Engaging her jetpack thrusters, the Huntress took flight into the air to take a brief look around, but not too high to get spotted or risk getting shot by the enemy on the roof. She quickly reported back through her comms, "I don't think the Darjetii has backup." No signs of other enemies for now, or maybe they were led to think so.

"Should we engage?" She stayed in the air, waiting while looking through the scope of the MK Sniper Rifle. The Jetii really needed the Mandalorian squad to reinforce his position, but leaving a dark force user running around might be too dangerous.

Tags:
Location: Vicinity of the Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Moon of Duxn, Onderon
Equipment: In Bio
Objective: 3 - The Darkness Within

One calculation proved to come true as a counter strike from the Jedi seemed to go towards my staff's shaft. A quick whirl of the head to parry the blow sorted out that attempt. That pesky ion blaster was still in usage though. That was something I could not tolerate any longer. My android reflexes, and split-second cognitive calculations assured that many of the blows were dodged properly, all while blocking and parrying any additional strikes from my opponent's blade.

Then a tail I had failed to perceive beforehand emerged from behind, where it was wrapped around that of a high powered blaster. My attuned nature to technology sensed the usage of a kyber crystal. It appears as modern technology has been able to harness the energy from such things to produce a blast of energy. I would certainly have to find a way to obtain a similar piece myself one of these days. Of course, modifications would be necessary.

I stood to the side, leaving an open field between the phalanx and the Jedi.
Fire in volley protocols., I commanded to them through the signal link. Volleys of red energy cascaded to my opponent. With the volleys occupying them, I reached out in the force. The ion blaster's circuits were seen in my artificial mind's eye. The mechanisms allowing it to fire were visualized to me. A few tugs and a few markings of tampering would allow it to seize up for it to be rendered useless in this battle. However, this was my first time interfering with technlogy outside of my own Derumic stock. I would have to trust in the time I have spent perfecting my skill at Mechu Deru, and pray that the sabotage came to fruition. I would then skulk behind the Jedi again, sending a signal command of, Cease., where the phalanx ceased its vollies, and I swept through with another quick and whirling strike with the staff.

Last edited:

dPQEkPB.gif

Dxun
K9AIC3c.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Weapons: Lightsabers
Tag: Maestus Maestus

"You know that I can't," Valery replied, her fiery eyes focused on the woman as she made her approach to the tomb. Throughout her many years of experience fighting the Sith and its various incarnations of Empires, Valery had dealt with all sorts of them. Some were loud and obnoxious and full of delusions of grandeur. Others were simple Monsters with only chaos and destruction on their mind. But some were more refined — calculated and clever in their methods.

They were most dangerous, and this Twi'lek was among those.

"I don't suppose you'd be willing to disarm and surrender?" While it likely sounded ridiculous to Maestus Maestus , Valery's offer was genuine. She wasn't here to kill — she was here to stop the Sith. If they were to surrender and lay down their weapons, she would take them prisoner and treat them accordingly.

But she knew what their choice would be.

Valery's hand dipped down to her hip, hovering over the hilt of her lightsaber. Up above, dark clouds were starting to form and within seconds, drops of rain started coming down. Lightning split the sky asunder and now shrouded in darkness, the two stood ready to begin their battle.

Dxun
Valery Noble Valery Noble

How about that, it's like you read my mind. Surrendering is exactly what I was planning all along. Galactic domination is so last year, right?

Her eyes lifted skyward as she felt the raindrops begin to fall. As lightning scored the sly above, the brief moment of illumination gave Maestus pause. Not far behind, the heavens bellowed and rumbled. She turned, pacing in no real pattern or direction. Her foot falls, however should Valery notice, were perfectly in sync with the drums playing over their heads. As the Twi'lek moved, her lips moved silently, feverishly almost.

Another crack of lightning. Followed almost immediately by a booming chorus of thunder. The breeze, which up til this moment had been rather gentle and soft was gaining velocity. In the trees surrounding the tomb, the native wildlife was becoming restless as the weather around them all changed dangerously quick. A bolt of lightning traced across the sky to the ground, striking a tree behind the Jedi and Sith. This caused a flurry of activity as birds took to the skies and the ground dwellers evacuated the area rapidly. With each passing second, the raindrops grew stronger and more numerous. The wind snapped and bit at exposed flesh. The lightning and thunder were constant.

Maestus regarded Valery again evenly. Maestus was Sith, there would never be a doubt. That fact alone put her at odds with the Jedi before her.

And -if- I surrender to you...Then what? I'm whisked away to a black site, locked in stasis of some form or another for all eternity? Something like that?

She shook her head gently, the tips of her Lekku vibrating in Valery's direction. She drew no weapon yet, though keenly aware of just how fast the Jedi's saber could be at her throat. What was Maestus playing at? Did she even know herself?

What's your name? I prefer to know who I face. Makes the mental note-keeping easier. I am Maestus. If you wanted to know.

Her arms rested at her sides, hands relaxed. There was a hilt on either side of her belt, leaving Maestus an easy opportunity to draw and parry, should the Jedi feel froggy and jump.

Nightfall-Heade-moshed-02-11-18-05-12.gif

qXu9Rp6.png
O P E R A T I O N_N I G H T F A L L
Objective | BYOO [Oversee Planetary Operations]

FINAL DAWN/DARK EMPIRE
ONDEREON, INNER RIM

qXu9Rp6.png
Sularen watched as the first wave of reinforcements made their way towards the Royal Palace, as four Troop Transports carrying a total of 144 Brutetroopers made landfall within the Royal Palace's Courtyard with the Troopers moving forth to spread across the Palace ready to place it on lockdown. However as the Brutetroopers began unloading heavy equipment from the Transports something unexpected happened. Almost suddenly a group of dropships supported by what appeared to be Galactic Alliance Starfighters emerged from the upper atmosphere and began descending towards Iziz with the dropships being met by heavy barrages from anti-air weapon emplacements installed throughout the city. As one would expect most of the dropships were quickly taken town crashlanding in various parts of the Capital City.

What happened next was even more surprising to the Grand Admiral as Mandalorians began to emerge from the downed Dropships with one particular group of Mandalorians quickly activating their jetpacks and making their way straight towards the courtyard where Sularen's reinforcements we're still unloading with the Mandalorian Warriors crashing down onto the Brutetroopers, taking them completely by surprise in a shock and awe maneuver. As the Mandalorians clashed with the Brutetroopers the sound of blaster fire being exchanged throughout the courtyard could be heard within the War Room, given it's proximity to the courtyard. As Sularen observed the ongoing battle he was both stunned and intrigued at this bold move from the part of the Mandalorians. "Quite the display from these Mandalorians, huh?" Rackham said, noticing how fixated Sularen was at the particular holomap displaying the ongoing battle in the courtyard.

"Indeed. I did not expect the Mandalorians to even get involved and yet here we are." Sularen responded. "And it would seem your reinforcements thought the same. That no one would be bold enough to directly attack the Palace with little support" Rackham added. Sularen proceeded to stroke his beard with his right hand before once more speaking up. "The arrival of these Mandalorians does complicate matters though." he began. "I never expected the battle to come so close to the Royal Palace." the Grand Admiral continued as the sound of blaster fire and explosions continued to resonate outside. "Send another company of Brutetroopers to support our forces in the courtyard. We can't let those Mandalorians push further into the Palace" Sularen ordered.

"Uh sir, you might want to see this." Rackham said, right after Sularen gave his order. The Colonel was focused on another holomap this time displaying the space battle going on in orbit of Onderon with Sularen soon joining his aide in viewing the spectacle going on in space. "What is it Colonel?" Sularen asked. "Alliance Reinforcements." Rackham said, pointing to a spot right behind Dxun. "Two Vessels, one large Battlecruiser-sized Carrier and a smaller Cruiser. They appear to be Silver Jedi Models" Rackham explained. "The Silver Jedi? Didn't they collapse a few years ago?" Sularen asked, somewhat confused at the mention of the now defunct Silver Jedi Concord. "Yes they did. Although my guess is that some of them joined forces with the Galactic Alliance." Rackham responded. "Do we have any available assets in orbit to keep them in check?" Sularen further inquired. "Yes, Admiral Tolsen is currently leading the Imperial Blockade against an Alliance naval assault." Rackham said, with the holomap zeroing in on Fleet Admiral Tolsen's flagship the Fulminata. "Get me in contact with Admiral Tolsen." Sularen ordered.

After a few seconds of waiting for a connection to be established, Sularen proceeded to give his next orders to the Imperial Admiral. "Admiral Tolsen this is Grand Admiral Sularen. Two more Alliance Ships have appeared right behind Dxun. One seems to be a large Carrier while another seems to be a smaller support ship. You must hold the line and ensure the continued integrity of the blockade at all costs. Reinforcements from Admiral Hamilton will arrive shortly so the Alliance has a short window of time to provide the necessary support needed for their forces on the ground to even stand a chance against us." Sularen said. As he waited for word from Admiral Tolsen, Sularen shifted his attention to Rackham who was still observing the battle in orbit. "How long until Hamilton arrives?" he asked. Rackham took out his datapad and scrolled up and down for a while before offering a response. "According to what data i have, it will take around 12 to 20 minutes before he arrives." Rackham added. "That is the opposite of a short window" Sularen exclaimed. He then took his commlink and spoke to Tolsen once more "Admiral Tolsen you have up to 20 minutes to hold-off the enemy for as long as possible before the reinforcements arrive." Sularen said before placing the Admiral on hold.

"Rackham. Instruct our Battlecruiser to ready it's Air Wings just in case the Alliance manages to slip through Tolsen's blockade. The remaining fighters and bombers that make it through will be in for a nasty surprise" the Grand Admiral with a smirk, confident that Tolsen's Blockade and the Air Wing of his Battlecruiser would be enough to prevent Alliance Forces on the ground from receiving the necessary support to further push against the Dark Empire.

As Sularen began pondering on where he could next get involved, the doors leading into the war room opened as none other then the Imperial Despot himself, Ignacious Korvan entered the room followed by his entourage and the Queen of Onderon. "Ah, my Lord" Sularen said greeting Korvan while trying not the cringe at his usage of the word "my lord" to address Korvan. "The Insurgents and their Alliance allies so far have managed to keep their momentum and slowly make progress on the battlefield, although we are now perfectly positioned to deploy our reserves and rout them completely now that they are fully engaged with our forces all across the front."

Tag: Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Thomas Barran Thomas Barran
Objective: smuggle stuff

Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Untitled55-20220518133449.png

uy5WWyH.png

Sorry, that wasn't directed at you....

Hex smirked. "You too huh?" and she tapped her the side of her head knowingly. The lower dose of the meds that the corpsec doctors had initially used to silence her friends entirely now just made them interesting passengers in a speeder that she was in control of. Until the meds ran out and she wasn't entirely sure this place would have her prescription.

She looked at the man who continued to talk, she doubted his reassurance that she was safe in this place, she had been told lies like that before, but at least he was being polite enough. As soon as she felt that the cigarra was for her she reached over and picked it up. She gave it a couple of sniffs, she didn't like spice, it made things too complicated so always checked when offered a cigarra, before placing it in her mouth and reaching for the lighter. The small metal device took a couple if sparks to get going but quickly her mouth and lungs felt that warm and familiar smoke. She dragged back hard and let the hand holding the lighter go looser by her side. She began flipping it open and shut as they talked as if she needed something to fidget with.

What story was he talking about, was it his way of asking who she was? She took another drag and then sighed. "OK fine... my name is Hex, I used to live on a planet called Denon, but I can't go home because someone ratted on me that I tried to kill the Queen of the fething Jedi."

'...you missed...'
"Not helpful"

My family are my friends, there is precisely two people who I love in this galaxy, and I am most certainly not one of them, so I'm not giving you any names. I got banged up for the whole Val Noble chit but they had no proof so I got shipped off to Serenno for some reason, busted out, started smuggling and yeah... now I'm here.

I think that about covers it?"

Hex closed her eyes and drew on the cigarra again thinking about being home. Her hand reached out to one side almost of its own accord as she went through the motions of passing the cigarra for the next person to take their turn, but the next person wasn't here was she... she didnt know where she was and would probably never see her again. "I don't want to be a prisoner again." she said as her voice broke and tears began to run down her face.

VVVDHjr.png

GBC9wRZ.png

Objective: 3

hq5dV1V.gif

The pain was beyond excruciating as Detritus would cry out towards the apparition who looked onwards. The ghosts would watch as the swarm had encroached upon the Master of the Knights of Ren determined to feast on him. He could feel the one burrow into his back, and a second finding it's way into the wound left by the Mandalorian from the duel in the long winding tunnel, for he could barely hold back another scream as he felt the stinging bite. Two of them were enough to make Detritus do anything to get the swarm away from him. "BEGONE PESTS!" He would shout in a furious rage as he would send the swarm flying across the chamber through the whirlwind of dark side energy, only to crunch as they hit the wall. That didn't stop them from continuing the onslaught to overwhelm and consume it's latest victim.

Detritus could hear the voice in his head mocking him, telling him that he was not worthy of the Sith's secrets if he couldn't make a sacrifice. A price always had to be paid in pursuits of greater power. Detritus would hold his tongue for now, as his gaze focused on the swarm regrouping for another attempt to take him. Already there was two feeding off of him, and in turn pumping the dark side through his veins. Pulling his lightsaber back to his grip with the Force, he would then run towards the opposite wall. In a burst of rage would he attempt to launch himself against the stone. Using both amplified strength and anger would Detritus smash once. Nothing would come of it, and he could hear the hiss of the bugs as they drew ever closer. Again, there was cracks against the stone. He was just mere moments from being swarmed again. He would try a third time, the third time would the stone finally give way to the human battering ram that was himself. Just before he would jump through the chasm he had unlocked, would he pull the worn tome to him, not wishing to leave empty handed.

After jumping through the makeshift opening through the wall, would Detritus tumble through another winding tunnel in the dark. He could feel the two beetles latch on deeply on both sides of his body as he fell through. While able to finally escape the deadly swarm would he this time stumble only deeper into the tomb. Falling once more onto the stone floor, would a battered down Detritus slowly stand back up. He was in another tunnel, but a tunnel surrounded by even more bodies. He was finally able to breathe frigid sigh of relief as the dark side would envelop him once more. A gloved hand would clutch to his side where the beetle had latched onto the wound made from stones. There was no way that Detritus would hope to pry the creature off, and now only wished to wearily press forward in hopes of seeking some way out.

Detritus moved slowly, his wounds had worn him down, the beetles constantly feeding off of his dark side energy, constantly pumping acidic fluid into him. He had wished to be rid of this cursed place, hearing a whisper that it was another step along the path. Still, he had wondered what did he gain besides being attacked by Mandalorians, booby trapped artifacts, and swarms of what appeared to be parasitic Sith bugs? What power did he gain from all this, he felt as if he would collapse here and now. That this unholy crypt would be his tomb.

"By the shadow, I shall not perish here!" He said his convictions held steadfast, even as he limped through the dark. He could hear the whispers of the dead speak to him, and the voice remained silent for now. Detritus would continue onwards through the winding dark until he spotted an opening of light, a reflection. Through the darkness would the Ren emerge before what looked like a green pool, above he would see the foliage of the jungle make it's way inside. His eyes could spot rows of vines leading up to the surface. He had found his way out from Nadd's tomb.

Grisha felt the Force calling, screaming out in warning, and he listened. The Jedi pivoted, spinning away from the direct strike, but failing to avoid the whole blow once again, this time taking a wound across his back, on the blade of his right shoulder.

Knowing what to expect didn’t dull the pain, but it did give him ample motivation to keep moving in order to avoid more. Using the motion of the spin, the Jedi dropped low, sinking his knees and striking at the Sith’s own as he grit his teeth against the twin burns that screamed against him.

Darth Apophion Darth Apophion

Objective: Secure Air Superiority for the Galactic Alliance
Equipment: E-10 "Sentinel" Escort Starfighter,
Allies: GA, Wedge Draav Wedge Draav , E9-K4 "Keeper"
Enemies: Any and all Imperials

As soon as she dove into the battle, Ari watched as an X-wing - painted in the unmistakable colors of Revenant squadron - helixed around an Interceptor, forcing the interceptor into the ground with a hail of fire before giving the boots on the ground a show of force with a high-speed flyby. Before she could even take a moment in pride, Keeper let out a panicked wail of as a pair of interceptors tracked into her own line of approach, the faint green of laser bolts fired from too far away harmlessly dissipating against her shields. "C'mon Keeper, I'm not that rusty. We'll get these guys in a vise."

Clicking her comms to the Alliance's Tac channel, she gave her acknowledgement before joining the battle, "Fang 1, Engaging!" Her transmission was immediately followed by the Sentinel banking into the line of fire of one of the Interceptors, Ari baiting him into the attacking position of a rolling scissors. After a few reversals and their altitude getting dangerously low, Ari forced the interceptor to break hard, bringing his starboard right across her prow as she fired a pair of Ion bolts followed by stutter-fired laser volleys, the blue and red streaks turning the interceptor into a ball of fire as she pulled up and accelerated, ducking away from the other interceptor and joining up on the wing of the ally she'd seen earlier, making note of his desgination.

"Rev 2, Starburst is on your wing. Let's clean up the skies." The Colonel flipped through her weapons display to make sure the board was green before tipping her wings and falling back to cover the X-wing. Finally get to have some fun.

Veylin Torque

Wayward Children Privateering Company
4eMe5ik.png

4ycJpIZ.png

Objective 1
Wayward Children Privateering Company
Aboard the
Dream Chaser and on the Hill Below

The Dream Chaser was a good ship, with a good crew.

Most hadn't been militarily trained. But they'd all served the Hutts in the criminal underworld. They'd had to kill, and avoid being killed. They'd navigated countless stressful situations that balanced on the edge of a knife.

Most hadn't been university trained, and had no mechanics certifications. But they'd engaged in repairs and modifications which most certified mechanics had never attempted. They'd stolen, and helped to steal. They'd worked to do more with less. And they'd been under the thumb of criminals who would kill them for making a misstep.

Then this crew of rough souls, honed by hardship rather than structured training... they'd decided to stop cutting off pieces of their soul in service to psychopaths. They'd chosen freedom.

Not angels, they. But a good crew.

And so they did their best. Manning weapon stations, they blasted away at impossible odds, shooting proton torpedoes and bombs out of the sky.

They got so many of them.

But they could not get them all.

Rather than lift off and try to fly away as ordered, the Dream Chaser set fully down. As they did so, Veylin realized why.

No need for ventral shields meant they could double up on dorsal shields. Mains and backups braced against the inevitable.

And extended outwards enough to cover Veylin and the nearby members of the Wayward Children.

Like God's own umbrella, the shields repelled the single proton torpedo that penetrated the defensive fire. The explosion blazed against the bubble of energy, scorching the surrounding terrain of the hill and surely killing untold numbers of resistance fighters and enemy troops.

A good ship, that.

Even through the shields, Veylin could feel the heat of it. He could feel how close he'd come to death. How close he'd come to being the cooked souls a few meters away.

"Sir," the Signal Officer's voice came over the radio, "Get the feck back on."

"Roger," Veylin responded, and the Wayward Children on the ground clambered back up the ship's boarding ramp, taking the crates of weapons back up. There had been no time to make the exchange, and there was no one left to exchange with, now.

Money or no money, it was time to go, and be glad that none of the Company had lost their lives.

B1-173 "Omar" B1-173 "Omar"
Anakwor Farlorn Anakwor Farlorn Vulpesen Vulpesen Kurineth Cull Kurineth Cull Brak'rra 'Red Scar' Brak'rra 'Red Scar' Joseph Torson Ayhan Ayhan Thomas Barran Thomas Barran Mahsa Mahsa Hand of Judgement

DT-2186
EMPIREWAVE

Mission:
SEARCH AND DESTROY
Tag: Darth Saevius Darth Saevius | Aron Thress Aron Thress | Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

DT-2186 moved with purpose amidst the dimly lit streets of Iziz as the rioting commenced. His helmet obscured his features, but his gaze was sharp as he methodically went door to door. With each residence he visited, Alexander's demeanor remained resolute. Suddenly, a disturbance echoed through the streets, drawing Alexander's attention. Racing toward the source, he drew his weapon to his shoulder and paced through a nearby alleyway. There, amidst the fray, stood a long familiar Sith Lord, Darth Saevius Darth Saevius , a scion of the New Sith Order and a once-fellow member of the Brotherhood of the Maw. In an instant, Alexander's focus shifted. Casting aside his earlier mission, he moved to defend his ally with unwavering determination. For in that moment, his programming and indoctrinated ideals surged within him, driving him to confront the threat to the Sith Lord.

With unwavering dedication, he monitored every move of the Sith Lord and his opponents. As Aron Thress hurled accusations at their master, the Deathtrooper's helmeted visage remained stoic, betraying no hint of emotion beneath its metallic exterior. He raised his E-11D immediately in swift succession, stanced at the ready. His assault would come swift, a blinding fury rivaling that of a wicked storm. When the Jedi launched his assault, Garrick braced, springing into action immediately. As Saevius retaliated with crackling tendrils of lightning, the Deathtrooper's attention shifted seamlessly to the Mandalorian target. Without hesitation, he acted, seeking to execute Saevius's command with ruthless efficiency.

Encrypted words, garbled and sent out into the emptiness, was a short prelude to the flurry of blaster fire that immediately erupted from the Deathtrooper's E-11D. Firing for weak points, exposed areas where beskargam did not cover, DT-2186 sought to make swift purchase as he closed in. The once-Final Dawn Purge Trooper now Imperial Deathtrooper knew that his initiative would not last long, not against the superiority of the Manda. Garrick had to act fast, strike hard, and take his enemy by surprise. He drew a sonic grenade from his left pouch, immediately triggering it amidst the gun fire with only the briefest interruption between shots. And in that silence, he tossed it.

GUNMETAL_DIVIDER.png

As Janus and his fellow cultists entered the ancient Tomb of Freedon Nadd, the air grew heavy with the weight of centuries-old secrets and dark energies that seemed to thrum through the very walls. This place was alive with the pulsating force of the Dark Side, it's very presence empowering those dark acolytes whom dwelled within. Each member of the flock whispered sinister chants in the guttural tones of the old Sith tongue, their voices echoing eerily off the obsidian corridors and beskar walls.

WHOOSH!

A flash of flame and ember ignited like a tempest, illuminating the way forward as they continued their descent. The flickering torchlight would cast ominous shadows upon the towering walls, revealing intricate carvings depicting scenes of conquest and betrayal. Images detailing the life and times of the Dark Lord of the Sith, Freedon Nadd. The Minister was awestruck, such places were holy to he and his ilk, he could feel the power that exuded from within the very walls. Janus led the procession, his heart pounding with anticipation as they descended deeper into the bowels of the tomb, it would not be much longer.

Twists and turns greeted them at every corner, the labyrinthine passages seemingly designed to confound and ensnare the unwary. But Janus navigated them with a confidence born of years of devotion to the dark side. As they ventured further into the depths, they would pass by the occasional silhouette of those from amongst the New Sith Order. Victors of the Sith Schism, survivors of the Second Great Hyperspace War, and followers of the Grand Plan. The New Sith had already begun to plunder the tomb of its remaining worth, their greedy hands reaching for any artifacts of worth, alongside other darksider affiliates such as the Knights of Ren. They searched for something special, something secret that could further the goals of their Dark Empire in the making.

Janus's lip curled in disgust at the sight, his disdain for the disruption of yet another holy place spurned him, burning like a flame within his chest. But he knew that now was not the time for confrontation. Their mission lay elsewhere, deeper within the heart of the tomb. With a silent command, Janus urged his acolytes forward, their footsteps echoing through the cavernous halls as they pressed on towards their ultimate goal. For within the depths of the obsidian tomb lay the key to unlocking the true power of the dark side, and Janus would stop at nothing to bask in HIS power.

With a commanding gesture, Janus signaled for Romi Jade's blindfold to be removed, revealing the weakened and disoriented Jedi Master. The Dark Minister stepped forward, a cruel smile twisting his lips as he gestured toward the ancient tomb before them. "Welcome, Master Jade, to the resting place of Freedon Nadd," he announced, his voice dripping with mockery. "A fitting sight for your final moments." As Romi Jade's gaze fell upon the ancient sarcophagus, a sense of dread would wash over them all, the weight of the Dark Side pressing down upon those around her like a suffocating blanket. A palpable aura of malevolence, enough to send shivers down anyone's spine. Janus turned to face the source of the energy, his expression shifting from triumph to awe.

He knelt down. And bowed.

Nightfall_Obj3-moshed-02-11-18-28-16.gif

OBJECTIVE 3: THE DARKNESS WITHIN
ALLIES: DARK EMPIRE
ENEMIES: GA, JEDI, Grisha Fletch Grisha Fletch

Apophion's crimson blade struck true again, and much to his surprise it still did not fell the Jedi. Grisha Spun to avoid getting completely skewered, and transitioned into an attack. Yet the problem with spin moves was you always knew what direction the attacking was coming. As the Jedi dropped down for his attack Apophion's blade was already there to deflect the incoming golden double-bladed lightsaber.

As soon as Apophion deflected the incoming blade he used his brief elevation advantage to attack with a nice sweeping slash at Grisha's upper torso with his own crimson blade.

Nightfall_Obj1-moshed-02-11-17-55-59.gif

En Route to Iziz, Onderon
Objective 1: Defend Iziz
Allies: Anna Carden Anna Carden
ENGAGED: Khaostra Devoid Khaostra Devoid
Atin couldn't help but let out a silent sigh of relief as he'd seen Anna clamber out from the overturned drop ship, and begin to set up security. Taking a position on the other end of the now destroyed ship, Atin scanned the area, his blaster rifle held low as civilians ran back and forth, screaming, confused. Slowly other Mandalorians began to join himself and Carden on the perimeter as they two made their way out of the dropship, mostly intact.

"Darjetii!"

Almost in unison, the Mando'a turned and began to fire at the rooftop their vod had pointed out. A withering hail of fire intent on keeping the sorcerer in place. Atin's T-visor flared and glinted with the orange light of Carden's jetpack for just a moment as she took to the skies, "I don't think the Darjetii has backup. Should we engage?"

Short bursts left Atin's rifle as he waited for a response to Carden's question come over the comes. But none did. A short pause only to look around himself. Where was the alor? No alor'ad? "Dank farrik." Atin's eyes shot up to Carden, then over to where the darjetti hid on their rooftop. Screams filled the air, rising about the constant chatter of blasterfire, almost deafening in its own right. Atin's HUD struggled to keep track of all the civilians, painted with white diamonds. So many. "Push her back towards the palace!" Atin finally said, taking over command. "That's where the Imps are most concentrated, and the fewest civilians. Open season. Jetii on site."

Atin pointed at two of the Kryze Mandalorians and the down an alley. "Box her in! Carden, make sure she keeps going North!"

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Iziz, Royal Courtyard
| Objective | Conquer and Overcome!
| Focus | Alexander Garrick Alexander Garrick

Few opponents expected a lightwhip - nor its peculiar fighting style. Jenn, for her part, used the weapon to its fullest extent in all-out offensives that left her exposed if carefully maneuvered around. Her intervention had not only destabilized the Sith and invigorated the Jedi, granting the latter something of a fighting chance, but it seemed the mighty Alor had attracted a fair bit of attention to herself - firstly, in the form of the much-dreaded example of Sith sorcery that was lightning. Although her Shosenla'gam proved adequate enough in enduring the immensely challenging conditions of Force-induced trauma, it held no such protection for lightning itself... and, as an aquatic being, the Alor could only throw her head back and scream in agony. It was blinding, white-hot pain, and she felt tears welling in her eyes from the sheer brutality of it. By the time the Sith was forced to contend with the Jedi once more, the mighty Mandalorian all but crumpled to the ground, whimpering in pain as she slowly mustered the will to stand back on her feet once more... and just in time, too.

Even as her warriors made good use of blaster, beskad and flame against the Brutetroopers and gave the civilians a chance to evacuate, it seemed she had found her own quarry. Or perhaps she was the prey, and this obsidian knight the hunter. They were a frighteningly good shot, given how fast they fired, clearly aiming for the (admittedly many) weak spots in her armor. Favoring speed over protection as she had, Jenn was a softer target than one might expect such a high value target to be - and the rapid deployment of her personal combat shield stood as the only reason for her survival. The blaster bolts crashed against the shimmering plasma shield, deflected back as the Mandalorian prepared a counter-attack, all too aware that she could only triumph if she turned the tables... or forced this prodigious warrior onto a more even playing field. If she allowed him to keep the initiative, then he would surely find a chink in her defense and make her pay for it.

The Siren had not earned her Jaig Eyes for nothing, and she proved to be just as observant as a shriek-hawk: she saw the grenade being primed, and made her move. Just as it arced through the air, the ferocious warrior's jetpack roared to life, transforming what would have been a nimble side-step into a leap. It was hardly enough for her to make it out of the effective range, of course - the piercing, invisible "shriek" left her head swimming and her ears burning with pain, even so that her aim was thrown off!

Thankfully, her choice of weaponry hardly required much precision. What she needed was time, and she intended to get that time by employing the emergency measure and problem solver her people so elegantly called whistling birds. Near-incapacitated as she was as she landed in a near-crash, the missiles were already locked onto the target, and the soon soared through the air, almost... gracefully.

The mighty warriors of the Clan, for their part, were quick to move back into a defensive position now that the advantage of surprise was fully expended: rather than pushing the assault, they prepared themselves for the inevitable counter-attack, taking cover as best they could - with some of the more lightly-armored members of the honor guard outright using the heavy infantry among them for cover. Whistling birds, wrist rockets, disposable missile launchers - a barrage of explosives met the reinforcements, soon followed by a hail of blasterfire from those strong enough to carry rotary cannons, giving opportunities for those armed with more conventional weapons to take aim and land their shots.

Last edited:
7th Post
cz9kj8m.png
Nightfall-Heade-moshed-02-11-18-05-12.gif

-A SECOND PRELUDE TO TERROR-
svgexport-1-test.png

cz9kj8m.png

sabrina-glik-higgs.png

THE_BLOODHOUND
GREAT KHAN OF THE SCAR HOUNDS

WARLORD OF RHIGAR & MAR'ZAMBUL
DIVINE CHAMPION OF MOTHER REBIRTH
tommehbanner1w.png

Tags(Friend): Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr Kurineth Cull Kurineth Cull Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen
Arminius Kroeger Arminius Kroeger Ibaris Varanin Ibaris Varanin Hex Hex

Tags(Foe): Brak'rra 'Red Scar' Brak'rra 'Red Scar' Anakwor Farlorn Anakwor Farlorn Gress D'ran Gress D'ran Vulpesen Vulpesen

cz9kj8m.png

cz9kj8m.png

AT THE PRECIPICE II: DISTANT SHOCKWAVES - PART 7
Nightfall-OBJ2-moshed-02-11-18-19-10.gif
OVERLOOKING BYABBA VILLAGE, BADLANDS FRONTIER,
40-KM NORTH OF BATTLFRONT: IZIZ, ONDERON (901 ABY)

'You too huh?'

Unable to keep himself from chuckling, the Bloodhound somehow found his posture relaxing a little more, seeing for himself that it wasn't just himself and the Matriarch who hid others within their skulls, and certainly not whenever Hex was around henceforth. More than reason enough to hear out the detainee's story, to see if there was more to Elyssa than their meagre, open-source intel had revealed by then, thus giving Thomas more than reason enough to pay attention, though as much for his own sake as that of everyone his Khanate protected.

Interesting, this one....
An' all she needs is a means of speaking back without speaking aloud.

Lucky she is t'have new siblings who can help with that.

However, what would proceed to spill forth in candour was certainly not expected, as more than a few gaps in the intel's timeline had been plugged with what appeared to be little-to-no effort at all, candidly revealing more than just her previous wherabouts in the process; as there was a sudden revelation of an attempted assassination on one of the Khanate's most-hated enemies, a revelation of which Barran respected more than he was willing to admit in these moments, granting time enough for Kala'myr to finish the general-amble explanation as to how she made it all the way to Onderon. But it was in the moment Hex admitted,'I don't want to be a prisoner again.', when the Bloodhound began to feel a sympathetic endearment towards his (soon-to-be-freed-) detainee, understanding the feeling of aversion to incarceration all too acutely after just two weeks of liberty - and clean air.

'You an' me baith, pal. I'm just two weeks out o' jail here, though I was kept on Coruscant for a year before the riot ensued.... An' now, I'm a fugitive once more.... Wanted dead-or-alive by the likes o' Valery Noble, so it brings me joy t'know ye tried at least - an' I'm sure that still counts for something in this day an' age.'

Then his one-remaining eye saw what two eyes might have missed, something of which he wasn't expecting to see in one so well-adjusted to the madnesses of war - tears.

'An' ye won't ever be a prisoner again, not if I have anything t'say about it.... Authorities get lucky once, an' only once - especially if I take it upon myself to train your mind an' sword-arm alike.'

Tears were the farthest thing from the ideal precursor to the plan the Bloodhound had in mind to follow, as there was always the risk of seeing more (and in freeflow perhaps) of the likes in the rediscovery of Hex's familial roots, but in the moment Thomas continued,'While we're on the subject o' the mind in particular, I have something on my Datapad that I believe you have a right to see.... Or rather, some-one.', the Khan realised he would have committed either way. Regardless of the tears or the hypothetical lack thereof, Barran knew the younger Kala'myr sister deserved to know of the elder's existence, especially after finding out what she had to endure in the belief she had no blood-sister, and for far too long at that. A feeling he remembered all too acutely, but one that circumstance dictated he forget, firstly for the fact he had a duty as adopted family, and secondly, for the enmity that had been intensifying between both Barran brothers since the Fall of the Empire.

There was no more hope for reconciliation between the Great Khan and his Tattered Regent counterpart, not for all the brutality the former had inflicted on the latter, but for the Kala'myr sisters, hope for warmer outcomes could be found in stark contrast to those their new brother was still enduring at the time. The Galaxy was changing, and in the act of sliding the datapad across the table to Elyssa, Thomas was sowing the seeds of Keilara's journey to peace, closure, and most of all - a life spent away from all the death and dismay that had followed Mercy for too long already.

'Check the Holoclips folder - first exerpt.... Let us see if anything jogs the memory, shall we?'

A life spent with family intact, a life for Asher's children to remember fondly.

tumblr-a696ef0541afd13da96eb147eb5d4a47-9abdec22-540.gif

'Thats the one - take as long as ye need.'

kfmeqrcl.png

cz9kj8m.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom