Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Obsidian Reaper | Modified Corvus-class Commando Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

venator102-1536x864-removebg-preview.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Extreme Durability | Thanks to it's Phkalt Metal Armor, the Obsidian Reaper is capable of withstanding overwhelming attacks from energy weapons due to Phkalt Metal's invulnerability to energy weapons. In addition to this, the Obsidian Reaper is equipped with Shield Force Multipliers and a triple-layered Shield system which only further adds to the durability of the warship.
  • Heavy Hitter | The Obsidian Reaper is armed with a large amount of heavy offensive armaments enabling it to destroy and disable enemy ships or ground forces with ease, remaining a threat even when outnumbered or faced with larger Star Destroyer-sized warships.
  • In and Out | Thanks to its high speed, the Obsidian Reaper can quickly get into its area of operation, deploy its troops, fulfill the mission and get out again, even through interdiction fields, before the enemy can send reinforcements all while remaining invisible to enemy sensors, scanners and visuals thanks to it's advanced stealth systems.
  • Gotcha! | Equipped with powerful heavy magnite tractor beams, ion weaponry and gravity well protectors, the Obsidian Reaper is capable of preventing enemy vessels from escaping it's grasp ensuring absolute operational success.
WEAKNESSES
  • Low Hangar Capacity | Due to having a low amount of Starfighter, the Obsidian Reaper is extremely vulnerable to overwhelming starfighter attacks once it's Anti-Starfighter Defenses have been bypassed or destroyed.
  • Vulnerability to Kinetic Weapons | While being invulnerable to energy weapons, the Obsidian Reaper is extremely vulnerable to kinetic weaponry such as hypervelocity canons and autocannons while missiles will do moderate damage to the Obsidian Reaper's hull.
  • Shield Force Multipliers | Despite the advantage provided by the Shield Force multipliers. every time they are activated while they reinforce the shields at one portion of the Obsidian Reaper, the rest of the warship's shields are left completely vulnerable and weakened
DESCRIPTION

The Obsidian Reaper, is the first of many planned modified Corvus-Class Commando Destroyers utilized by the Hand of Judgement as the mobile headquarters for it's recently formed Tactical Response Force "Alpha-Five" also known as the Chiss Reapers and the new personal flagship of Alpha-Five's commanding officer, Himm'vaun'merek also known as Vaun, replacing his previous flagship known as the FDS Merthyr.

Staying true to it's original design as a Corvus-Class Commando Destroyer, upon acquisition by the Hand of Judgement, the Obsidian Reaper was subject to retrofitting by the Final Dawn's State-owned Corporation known as SularenCo being equipped with more powerful offensive and defensive weaponry along with improved advanced stealth systems, better shielding and stronger armor nullifying the previous weaknesses that would plague the original design of the Commando Destroyer and granting it greater strengths that would allow the Warship to still serve it's original purpose while also being able to stand it's ground in prolonged major confrontations.

Despite the new weaknesses brought forth by these upgrades, the Obsidian Reaper still represents a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield and a template for future modified Corvus-Class Commando Destroyers to be commissioned as the Headquarters for future Tactical Response Forces, paving the way for the continued growth and expansion of the Hand of Judgement as it seeks to further execute the will of the High Regent, Marlon Sularen.

Last edited:
Marlon, I may have went hoarse now but I have to say it again.

You obviously, between us, have my permission to us my storefronts of Have Gun Will Travel or even Angel Arms, but please remember to put in the permissions. This is starting to tire me.

Also you and I both know that Phkalt Metal is the equivalent of a cloaked beskar ship and with the amount of shields, this is an Extreme Defense ship. Rework it if you are going to keep it that way.

Let me know when you put the permission in and rework defense/make it extreme.
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

Listib Hibin Listib Hibin

Apologies. I'll make sure to insert the necessary permissions for future submissions as well as ensure that the Defense ratings are properly adjusted in future starships subs when using unique metals such as Phkalt Metal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom