Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Card Subjects

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
Throw me in as well. Make me incredibly annoying to deal with. Stripping away opponents buffs and having high defensive abilities.

Raaf's apprentices can attest to how annoying my dude is.

For anyone that wants to see the finished product for the initial set, here is a link to a minor faction page I made for it (because posting 300 images to a Factory/Codex sub is a) impractical and b) impossible as it is a 50 image limit per post but I digress: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/galaxy-at-war-card-set-arts.152558/

If you do not see your character or such, do not worry. I have plans to do expansions later down the line, and because I gave myself a hard limit for each included faction of 35 cards, there was only so much room. For the factions I didn't include this time, I refer to the expansion plans later on down the line for your inclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom