Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Card Subjects

So I've been on a bit of card game kick (Thank you Kaldheim) and it got me thinking about making a company that makes a card game based on characters, events, items, and such from Chaos. So this is more of a signup for anyone that might want their character or creation included in the first set, if anyone is interested in this just tag me here about what you might want to add in.

Please link any creatures, items, character bios so I can find it easier. Please and thank you!

Last edited:

Sounds like a good time. I volunteer Kal (Blue Card with Scrying/First Strike & Flying/Hexproof or something; hard to target, but not very hardy) or Adrian (Probably a Planeswalker, Blue/Black or Blue/White, maybe? Probably scrying/draw and creating Sithspawn creature tokens). Items-wise I could throw the Visage of Kozzic out there - not very well-known, but the art is nice and it could be a potent but risky item to slap on a creature.​

As for Sithspawn cards... maybe the Karza'Arana as a big brute with Double-Strike and the Tsudakyr for even more scrying. Yes, I like Blue decks.​

(In hindsight, Kal might be better as a Planeswalker too, lmao - maybe scrying/buffing? Enemy discards a card and you draw one? Perhaps even cast from their graveyard as the most expensive ability - seems the kind of tricksy thing he'd do.)​

Edit: Exchange Scry with Draw a Card as appropriate; both Kal and Adrian would be more about supporting than doing it directly. Especially Kal.

Last edited:
Feel free to add Vulps or any of the species from Veradune. Or the ashlan wolves.

If veradune interests you at all, you might need to go through my codex subs bia my profile page... theres a lot of beasties that share the planet with the zorrens.

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr

Got any of that old history lying around somewhere?

A few odds and ends-

Reactions: Kal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom