Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Card Subjects

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf I would love to have a card for Aloy Vizsla if you'll have me <3
I'm assuming her time in the Nite Owls is what the company might know about IC? I dunno, But I'm looking forward to these cards!

There's also her clone daughter, Tayl Vizsla, Fastest gun in the 'verse! I dunno if she's quite famous enough to be on a card or not, But I'm sure she'd love to have a deck with her face or helmet on it haha! Even got some artwork I made myself if you wanna use it

Last edited:

Marketplace Page and the First Booster Set are now live on the board for anyone that wants to purchase them IC

OK, so totally crushed that I didn't get one of these before. Because the D R I P is off the chart with these. Could I uh, get four?

One for this version of Carlyle. TL;DR The nice and youthful cloned version of old man Carlyle Rausgeber, who uses the FO aesthetic as a warlord of the NIO. [x]
One for the Prefsbelt Stossjäger [x]
One for the NIV Tregessar [x]
And one for Project RUUSAN, which is a horrible biological warfare program which involves the following codex and factory subs: [x] [x] [x] [x]

Pretty please, Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf , I will love you forever if you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom