Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Enzo Faye - Gutter Rat

Enzo Faye

E

Enzo Faye

• D E T A I L S

tumblr_ox5ugaxyAh1wr25b8o1_400.gif
    Full name:
    Enzo Faye​
    Faction
    The Currency of the Realm (And Stacolt Plohol)​
    Rank
    Struggling​
    Species:
    Human​
    Height:
    5'8"​
    Weight:
    145lbs​
    Eyes:
    Ocean Blue​
    Hair:
    Light Brown / Variable​
    Skin:
    White​
    Force sensitive:
    Yes​

R E L A T I O N S

Colt- Lover and confidant, if he's around she's probably somewhere close by. And vice-versa
    [/indent]

• H I S T O R Y

The only things Enzo knows is splicing, modding, and her boyfriend. She keeps to herself, and isn't very knowledgeable about things on the Galactic scale. Growing up as pretty much a nobody, with no real fighting skill to speak of, she knew she had to get in where she fit in. And to her, that was nowhere other than with Stacolt Plohol. Someone that is beyond reproach to her. He's dragged her through hell, and yet she stands at his side, always trying to offer him a logical aspect to his machinations. She has hopes, and dreams of being successful, and even though it seems with every action they're only dragged further into the ilk, she's proven herself loyal to him; even to the point of forsaking her own dreams and goals.

She grew up on Coruscant, a once heir to a corporate dynasty, she was not only estranged at a young age for mysterious reasons, she was hunted briefly with the intent to be killed. Ever since she found her best friend, she's jumped headlong behind him, no matter the scheme, no matter the risk. However, their luck may be soon to change

• A P P E A R A N C E

giphy.gif
    Enzo maintains a glamour model level of attractiveness. In fact she's been propositioned for modeling quite a lot, and tends to turn down a lot of advances. In a way she uses her beauty as a weapon at times, whether its as an excuse to be somewhere she isn't, or to disarm an otherwise tense situation. If the budding life of crime doesn't work out, she has numbers to call.

• S T R E N G T H S i & i W E A K N E S S E S

giphy.gif
    Laser Focus - Enzo could quite frankly be doing better for herself had she not focused so much on her childhood relationship with Stacolt Plohol. She's a gifted splicer, and rigger; and scored exceptionally high on her aptitude test for the GA Fleet; in fact they are very much curious as to why she hasn't signed the dotted line yet. If she's ever caught, this could be used against her in surprising ways.

Not a fighter - Not to be confused with lacking the heart to kill, she simply isn't the combative type, preferring to surrender than get hurt. That being said, if its you or her, and all she has to do is press a button... Well, button pressed.

I dunno' it just talks to me - Enzo's Force Sensitivity rears itself in her understanding of machine components, and parts. The longer she works on something the easier it is to understand it inside and out. This ranges from your protocol droid, to your most advanced Starship Engine; she doesn't necessarily need a course on it, she just needs time.

Glamour - Enzo is a beautiful woman, and has no problem using that to her advantage, at times, in the most nefarious of ways.

• I T E M S

-Bracelet Full of Scramble keys
    -Clothes
    -Haysian Smelt necklace
    -Wristpad

• A B I L I T I E S

-Slicer - Expert
    -Technician- Master
    -Starpilot - Advanced

• T H R E A D S

Gutter Rats -TBD

Last edited by a moderator: