Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Stacolt Plohol

NAME: Starcolt Plohol

star-wars-donald-glover-return-as-lando-series-1230030-1280x0-1-1024x513.jpeg

FACTION: None....... yet

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6'0

WEIGHT: 190 lbs

EYES: Black

HAIR: Black

SKIN: Black

FORCE SENSITIVE: Nope

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

Being a Smuggler most of his life, Starcolt relies most on his wit and charm to try to slide his way out of situations. However when the chips are down, he won't hesitate to let his modified blaster pistol do the talking. Starcolt relies on a mix of improvisation and craftiness in battle not afraid to use cheap tactics to get an edge in battle. After all, does one want to fight pretty or do the want to win? Though he's fast on the draw, Starcolt will not hesitate to kill anyone in his way if there's no other choice especially if his girlfriend: Celeste Starforge is in danger and is relying on him for help. He relies on nimble footwork and utilizes the environment to his advantage using stun or smoke grenades to incapacitate or stun a target. Starcolt is fast runner able to navigate through various through parkour to make a quick get away or to make an improvised attack. Despite these advantages, Starcolt isn't very durable and one blow from a person who gets close could send him sprawling on the ground knocked out. The young man also gets in over his head with going for home run deals often getting him and his girlfriend in trouble with the Hutt Cartel or the underground.

APPEARANCE:

Standing at 6’0, Starcolt is a dark-skinned man with short black hair, a square firm jaw, and striking black eyes. He is considered rather attractive with a clean-shaven face and a charming smile in which Starcolt finds embarrassing as people keep commenting on his smile. Life as a Smuggler has left Starcolt with calloused hands but he also has broad shoulders, defined muscles, and large calf muscles.​

BIOGRAPHY:

"It's all about having confidence baby!" Those were the words that Stacolt told himself when he was an orphan struggling to survive the lower levels Coruscant. With the Police and Jedi not able to go to the lower levels, the gangs began to take over. Constant warring for territory was routine and Stacolt was often in the middle of it. He spent most of his childhood resorting to theft to keep himself from going hungry, he also took jobs from various gangs and even minor members of the Hutt Cartel, spying and stealing for them. His only friend was Celeste Starforge a fellow orphan whom Stacolt shared a close bond with. As they got older, the two of them became closer which motivated Stacolt to find a way to make a better life for him and Celeste. When he was 15, Stacolt took up smuggling through an old contact a Besalisk named Dor who gave Starcolt a blaster pistol and some brief lessons on how to shoot it. Stacolt had a knack of hitting his shots which impressed Dor. For his first smuggling gig, Stacolt managed to sneak truckload of deathsticks to the higher levels for Dor without incident and soon enough, Starcolt managed to build a good reputation of being a smuggler on the rise which attracted many clients to the young man.

Now and days Stacolt and Celeste are nomads sneaking on freighters and going wherever it takes them. Stacolt still has dreams of becoming the best smuggler in the galaxy where he can have a comfortable life and of course explore the Galaxy with Celeste.

SHIP:

"A big dream of mine! Get my girl a ship that she would love! That we can be our own people traveling the galaxy!"

KILLS:

N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

"Man who do you think I am? I'm a Smuggler not a damn assassin! Go have some psychopath do the killing while I make my credits!"

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom