Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
NAME: Subject 643 Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri.

FACTION: Silver Jedi Concord (https://www.starwarsrp.net/group/the-silver-jedi-concord.4/info )

SPECIES: mostly Togruta, but she's got a little bit of human in her ancestry

SEX: female

HEIGHT: 5'7

WEIGHT: 142 pounds

EYES: blue

HAIR: no hair

SKIN: her skin is a light orange. She has white markings on her face similar to those of her ancestor, Ahsoka Tano

FORCE SENSITIVE: yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

+Enhanced Senses: Due to genetic tampering, Kuxirra's senses have been enhanced far beyond normal Togruta senses. Her strength, reflexes, and stamina are also greatly enhanced.

+Bred for Combat: Raised as an experimental super soldier, Kuxirra has been trained in many skills and styles of combat.

+I Am One With The Force And The Force Is With Me: Like her ancestors, Kuxirra is very strong in the Force. She has an affinity for life and nature, and is inherently of the Light. She forms a deep connection to the planet she is on, allowing her to bond with the wildlife.

—Disorder: Due to the experiments, genetic and otherwise, Kuxirra has high-functioning autism. It isn't noticeable to most, but it does affect her ability to pick up on the more subtle social cues. She also has ADHD, which affects her ability to focus.

—Cinnamon Roll: Despite her harsh training, Kuxirra is very sweet and innocent. She would never dream of hurting someone on purpose, and is very apologetic whenever she does by mistake. This sometimes prevents her from doing what needs to be done.

APPEARANCE: Kuxirra has light orange skin with white facial markings and freckles. She has blue eyes and two scars on her midriff. She wears clothes.

BIOGRAPHY: Kuxirra was born to two Grey Jedi on Shili. At three months, she was kidnapped by Dr. Veinstein Dr. Veinstein for genetic experimentation. At the age of 15, when the labs were destroyed, she, like her (kinda) adopted brother Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot , left. Through the Force, she found her parents on Shili. Her parents taught her about what they were and who she was. She then became the Padawan of Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red , who, also having been one of Veinstein's experiments, understood her the most. At one point, she got an extra-short shorthair loong cat named Neria and an LBP-2 , as well as a Seeker Drone and Peacekeeper robes

SHIP: None

KILLS: N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: N/A

ROLE-PLAYS: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/um-what-do-i-call-this.146725/
[URL
unfurl="true"]https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/nomads-i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-lol.146788/[/URL]

Last edited:
Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
T9H7blF.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom