Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Card Subjects III: Corporations, Underworld, and Politicians

Greedy Scum, Criminal Scum, and Smarmy Scum, you say? I'm sure I've got some fitting things lying around.

Card Ideas:
  • Empyrean Contracts - "So long as Ironclad Contract is in play [prevent opponent's cards from taking over your creatures]". "Some obligations weigh heavier than others."
  • BR-4/Baleful Bantha - Much like other gun cards, but cheaper than normal. "I'd rather have a hundred decent guns than fifty good ones."
  • X14 Stryder-series Droid Skirmisher - Not too high-cost droid with more attack than defence; first strike, flash, or haste?
  • Pseudointerdictor - May be able to do something weird with this one, like tapping the opponent's ships or preventing them from attacking? Perhaps it itself can be tapped by your opponent for a set cost of mana?
Random Card Ideas:
  • Security Contractor: Cheap trooper and/or token? If latter, Mercenary Company card summons three now or one per round? Receives bonuses for outnumbering the enemy but maluses if outnumbered? "Killing for credits and dying for credits are two entirely different matters."
    • Or Mercenary Recruiter, creature card that can be tapped to summon a Security Contractor/Mercenary Grunt/or something.
  • Hush Money/Coerced Compliance: Spell/action, can tap a card during the attack/defend phase; good for circumventing blocking. "It's so very easy to simply... look away."
This has been my random collection of ideas that may or may not be half-decent.​

Bastian smith

B
Bastian Is a pirate and murderer when it suits him

Veino’s done a bunch with the Underground against the One Sith, First Order, and various Sith Empires for that Rebel vibe, as has Roth.

I’ve literally never updated her bio, but Aeshi’s more of a classic free trader/smuggler who also does rebellions on the side as a hobby. She’s also done hyperlane scouting for the GUIDE, was a member of the Nubian Merchant’s Guild or something like that. She does most of the stuff for Tillian Family Enterprises. Had a custom but rammed it at near hyperspace speeds into a First Order interdiction station during an invasion, although working on another one.

And another bio I always forget to update is Mya Jesel. She was an intrasystem freighter pilot who was elected to the Susefvi Congress, then President, and now the Chair of the Rimward Trade League.

Darkwire has told some great stories with the DireX Board running the Corporate Authority of Denon:

And some great Corpo and criminal characters to mention:

Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin
Daiya Daiya
Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx
Gemma Hentz Gemma Hentz
Kadora'Tra Kadora'Tra
Xan Deesa Xan Deesa
Anakin Stormrunner Anakin Stormrunner

Just to name a few influential ones! They can probably recommend even more.

I don't know if he's still around, but for smugglers you can't pass up the legendary Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun leads the Eclipse Rebellion, and bears mention on any list of rebels!

Dalton Crowder

D
Dalton Crowder is the Senator for Hosnian Prime in the Galactic Alliance. Haven't written much with him yet, so no scandals currently

Iella is a mega-assassin. underworld creeper, smuggler; whatever pays. (And yet she doesn't need to be. More of a want)

bio
3ab088a1f8d50d3c6ab6ea3a68e85c23.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom