Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nadja Keto

j9bMVtJ.png

READ AUDIO FILE 0087.hna ...START
Hello, my name is Nadja Keto. I'm a human native of the planet of Koros Major, known more commonly as the planet of Empress Teta and sometimes as Cinnegar - after our largest city. I'm, if my voice isn't giving it away, a young woman and, uh, a rather short one at that.

Huh? Oh, yes, I stand at just about one hundred-and-sixty centimeters. How much do I weigh? Well, I uh, I guess if you really need to know I'm about fifty-three, fifty-four, kilos. I'm a natural brunette, not that it's anything special, but I do have blue eyes to set me apart! I'm a little on the fair side, but there's a little hint of a tan to my skin. I just don't get to be out as much as I'd like. Noble sensibilities and all that.

Let's see, positive and negatives about me... well I'm pretty sharp! No, like, intelligent - I graduated top of my class at the academy on Anaxes. I also like to think that I'm conscious about other people's feelings, like, you know, empathy. On the other hand I'm a bit stubborn, and I am really, really, not a fighter. Huh? No, I don't even know how to use a blaster properly, and uh, I am not sure I even understand how people use the force. So, no, no bodily harm for me, please!

What? Why do you want to know about my parents? Well.. I guess... Anyway, my father is Erich Keto - yes, that Erich Keto - and my mother is Anina Keto. Why do I sound so unhappy about it? Well we don't talk much. They always remind me about all of my quirks and mistakes, and never treat me like I'm their daughter - it's like I'm a show kath hound and I'm not winning any awards for them, or something.

Wait - how old am I? Well I'm.. like..

Twenty-nine years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom