Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Card Subjects III: Corporations, Underworld, and Politicians

Gren Blidh, smuggler and navigator, at your service!

Bio link under avatar.

Gren would totally be Dimir colors. His main abilities are projecting Force illusions, and navigating space through the Paths. He uses his illusions not just to attack but also to spy and gather information. And the Paths help the Maw fleet travel around the galaxy. I feel like his abilities would translate into stuff like creating Illusions, making stuff hexproof/unblockable, or looking at other players' hands.

I'd envision Magic Gren as some kind of insidious combination of Thoughtseize and Invisible Stalker. Hehe!

Bernard of Arca, Alliance Deputy Marshal & Jedi Padawan

If you need minor characters for spell effects or similar, I've also written two Marshal NPCs for a while now, another Deputy Marshal named Sarn and an Alliance Marshal named Pech. Don't have NPC subs, but I can provide some details if you need the extra lore on the Law Enforcement end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom