Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Blackout | ME Invasion of GA-held Yag'Dhul, Kiffu, Thyferra & Ukatis

Independence, Duty, Honour
SHADOW STORM
Objective II
Tags: Cord Starfall Cord Starfall Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt
1. Fire one bolt at Cord and get slashed by the chest
2. Fire a poorly aimed bolt at Cord. Jumpboots to propel him into the air and jetpack to hover.
3. Sheathe rifle and fire flamethrower at her
4. Land, pull out beskad and blaster pistol to fire three poorly aimed stun bolts at Cord

Suddenly, she appeared from above with an impressive leap. Behind the t-visor, Vesh' eyes quickly scanned the items she carried and armour she wore. He immediately halted and raised his rifle as she spoke. Instead of responding to her, he pulled the trigger as soon as she unsheathed her weapons. A single bolt was fired before he was forced to react - despite standing a few metres apart, she closed the distance at a remarkable speed.

The Mandalorian warrior only managed to take half a step back before she arrived as he leaned back. The upper blade narrowly missed its mark while the second one impacted against his beskar. The armour could withstand a lightsabre for a time - anyone would have expected it to withstand a simple blade. But when her weapon connected, it caused him to wince along the direction she stuck as a deep scratch appeared on the plate, completely ruining the aesthetics of the decorative ornaments. The speed and strength she appeared to possess was immense.

Another shot rung out from the rifle, pointed roughly in her direction as he took another step back and activated his jumpboots. As he was propelled up into the air, Vesh activated his jetpack, allowing him to hover a couple metres from the ground. He then sheathed the rifle by his back with his left arm and pointed the right arm at her to activate the flamethrower. For a few seconds, he maintained the stream of fire shooting towards her, making sure to point it right in her direction.

Thunder roared as another lighting bolt struck the building they had just been near. For a brief moment, the hovering Mandalorian looked over to the fire which had started to spread a few floors up before leaning back and lowering the jetpack's thrust to a halt, ensuring that he'd land a few more metres back to create a greater distance between them. Once back on the ground, Vesh quickly drew his blaster and beskad. Unless the flames had managed to take her down, he'd make sure to fire three sloppy stun bolts at her to keep her busy.

Last edited:
ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ

bb610.png

blackoutobj4.png

GADividerBlue.png

| LOCATION: Ukatis |
| TAG: Amani Serys Amani Serys | Anna Carden Anna Carden |

"Trust me, I feel the same."

If BB-610 had lungs, they would have finally been granted release after minutes of caging a bated breath. One less layer of tension to worry about, and the droid found himself bordering on comfortable around the Mandalorian. She understood, of course she did, she was just like him; willing to blindly serve those that gave them a name, a shelter, and a purpose. But BB-610 wanted to break that mold and try, because while he may be no Jedi, he still knew that a peaceful ceasefire was worth the shot before blood was drawn.

He nodded, eager to show his approval, his understanding. The astromech meant her no harm, he wanted her to know that, and he'd so badly wanted her to return that same feeling. One less fight wouldn't stop this war, but it was one step forward and that's what he wanted, what he knew was right: one step forward. BB-610 turned to Amani, grateful of her cooperation, his optic glimmering with newfound hope.

"The Enclave is my family. Refusing its wishes, especially willingly going with 'the enemy' means desertion."

And just like that, the wind was knocked from his sails.

BB-610 froze, a palpable punch to his core as he processed her words. The world halted, reduced to a snail's pace, and the droid pivoted his head to drag a look of horror the Mandalorian's way. He'd hoped-- no, he'd prayed that this would have worked-- he didn't want to hurt her, he knew she didn't want to hurt them either. This wasn't how things were meant to go.

"And no Mandalorian turns their back on family."

No-

No, no, no, no, no, no--No, they had been so close--

The astromech shook his head, not wanting to believe what he was hearing. He whined, a warbled blurt of droidspeak leaving his voicebox as he pleaded for her to stop, slowly inching away from her as he backed up closer to join his friend. He glanced at the Jedi, devastated, and silently cursed at himself. Had he said the wrong thing? Had he made the wrong move?

The astromech shook his head, not wanting to believe what he was seeing. He cried, a desperate beg for the woman to rethink what she was doing, a low chirp telling her that nobody here wanted to hurt each other. BB-610 had clung to that hope, and his grasp had started to slip. Deep down, he knew there was no changing her mind. It was a shame, too. She really did seem nice.

The astromech shook his head, a victim of fate as he stood his ground at Amani's side.

GADividerBlue.png

Last edited:
blackoutobj2.png

Objective: Pick a fight!
Equipment: M.I. Model 8 flamethrower | Sword |M.I. Beskar'gam Mk.1| M.I. 'Sunstroke' jetpack | M.I. Model 6 hybrid pistol | M.I. Model 12 shatter rifle x2 | Thermal Detonators | Magnetic Detonators | Perun's Call | M.I. Model 13 anti-material rifle | M.I. Model 29 missile launcher
Enemies: GA
Allies: Mandalorian Enclave
Engaging: Cord Starfall Cord Starfall | Veshok Rook Veshok Rook

enclavediv4.png

Vulcan for his part, ended up careening off course, and into someone's house with enough force to break the furniture inside. While he was brushing what looked like fine china off his helmet, there was a lot of noise from where he spun away when he jerked his jetpack too hard. Shai told him to not force jetpacks into silly movements.

That lovely vase looked expensive but he couldn't do a thing about it being shattered, he hardly knew these people. Vulcan couldn't dwell too long thinking about what vase was broken. He had a war to fight in, so he got out of the mess and back into the air again. Cord has moved locations and it is not easy to relocate her.

And, as he observed the area he noticed another Mandalorian near where he had fought minutes ago. Then after a while, Vulcan relocated Cord and aimed Perun's Call at her, he never had an opportunity to use it at all until now. Unseen by anyone, a grin spread across the Ubese's face as he got into range. This is going to be fun.

With that Vulcan pulled the trigger, uncertain if it would hit its mark.

blackoutobj4.png

RAXSHIR
AXILLA | UKATIS
ALLIES: Adenn Munin Adenn Munin | ENCLAVE | IMPs
ENEMIES:
GA
ENGAGING: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania (it me and you, bih) | Makko Vyres Makko Vyres
GEAR: In bio

jandiv.png

banner5.png

APOCALYPSE

<"Prime your missile and aim at the source of the signatures,">

<Way ahead of you, princess.> she told him as her head was already canted, one of the missiles in her jetpack primed. On his signal, she fired hers along with his at the target.

Miraculously, one of the missiles detonated prematurely, blowing up the other one with it.
<Hm. Seems to be Jedi after all.> she noted. <You take one, I'll take the other. I'll be waiting for you at the finishing line.> she added before she sped downward.

A hole had still been blown open. Small victories.

Jan zipped into the tunnel. Thermals showed that their quarries have already retreated deeper into the tunnels.
<I doubt they're scared. Eyes open.> she said as she waited for Adenn. <I got two more missiles in my pack. I can easily crack this shell open if we have to.> she added for tactical benefit. You never know when it could come in handy.

They followed the thermals deeper in. Jan was moving just above the ground with her jetpack for more speed, her helmet narrowly clearing the roof of the tunnel thanks to her leaning slightly forward. As the thermals led them into a side tunnel, Jan saw some etchings on the wall.
<What you think those mean?> she asked Adenn as she nodded toward them. She wasn't exactly versed in hieroglyphics.

But then they heard movement not far into said tunnel.

Jan drew a pistol as she sped forward to be able to catch sight of them. She rounded the corner and there they were, hopping like frogs. Without hesitation, Jan fired a shot at the woman. A golden particle bolt would very narrowly miss her head and zip right past to explode into the tunnel wall a few steps ahead.

<Going somewhere, Jetii?>

Objective II
Good: The Vulptex The Vulptex
Bad: Zorana Zorana

Lyrrin grinned as the EMP seemed rather effective in causing distress to Zorana. Though the scream of rage and her ascent caused him to look at her with suspicion as to what her next move would be. It didn't take long for him to figure it out as the first few rockets began to stream from her gauntlets. The agent looked with alarm as he weaved through the street as explosions began to topple small structures and building material rained down from the sky while others blew up from the streets themselves.

With a leap the Farghul jumped over a small duracrete planter and hunkered down as much as he could with his hands on top of his head. Debris shot around him and something large impacted the other side of the planter which caused his ears to ring in a shrill tone. All he could do for now was hope that his mysterious allies could more effectively deal with the airborne threat. Lyrrin, for his part, was not really equipped for this kind of engagement!

For a moment, it seemed like they might have gotten through to the Mandalorian. On some level they did, perhaps, but commiserating on the woes of warfare wasn't enough to shake Anna from her cultural conviction. Unlike Bee, Amani reacted to the news with prepared disappointment. She knew it was a long shot from the get go, even if she wanted to believe otherwise. She sighed, and let her shoulders drop, "So that's it? Tell yourself you're following orders and wash the blood from your hands?" Her tone was dry, unsatisfied by Anna's justification.

"Please leave the conflict zone before you are designated as combatants."

"No, you don't seem to understand," Amani's hand hovered over the hilt of her lightsaber, annoyance shifting in her voice, "You're the one who needs to leave, invader." She stared down the unreadable T-visor in front of her, steely conviction settling in to her posture. Ready for a fight, if she had to be, "Ukatis isn't yours to take."

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
blackoutobj4.png

Mandalorian Armor

"Have you ever felt that you were dead and didn't know it yet?"

It was a question that Hilal asked herself after her near-death experience at Tython. She wondered if she actually died during the battle and the aftermath was just Hilal trying to fill deepest desires. From becoming a famous Bounty Hunter who attained glory for herself and her people and making more friends. Yet how could it be a dream if she also endured failure? Hilal failed to recognize that Hex Hex didn't love her the way that she wanted. She only projected her idealized version of Hex and essentially loved a different person rather than the real Hex. She's afraid of losing her friendship with Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss over the war with the Alliance. Even though Zoey brushed it off saying that she was apolitical, the Galactic Alliance were still her people and right now they were getting killed by Hilal's people. Nevermind the fact that Zoey could get be killed or worse if the Mandalorians ever invaded Coruscant. If anything happened to Zoey, if she got hurt, Hilal could never forgive herself.

And now, Hilal found herself freefalling due to the fastest attack she ever saw by the Jedi. One focused slash by her blade and Hilal never saw it coming.

She never even felt it either.

Her armor was severely damaged to the point where for the first time ever, the armor on Hilal's breastplate was torn off revealing a large hole. The frame was exposed, the exoskeleton holding the armor together began to whir as blood began to seep across Hilal's chest. "Add a stab wound to my long list of injuries," Hilal mumbled fading in and out of consciousness. "Oh and I think I broke the rest of my ribs as well."

This wasn't a dream, this was reality and reality was a nightmare. As much as Hilal wanted to hate Jonyna Si Jonyna Si she couldn't help but respect her for pushing her to the limit. It was a good fight at least. Feeling her muscles tighten, Hilal closed her eyes embracing death. "I'm sorry Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus ," Hilal chuckled almost chocking on her blood seeing the ground getting bigger. "I won't be able to make it to your next show."

Yet she never touched the ground only feeling a large mass swoop in and grab Hilal at the last second. Hilal immediately opened her eyes and saw her Mythosaur Heavy Armor carrying her. "Wait?" Hilal whispered as the Mythosaur landed on ground and placed Hilal to her feet. "WHAT THE FRACK?! DVA?!"

tumblr_mv5kaswB7r1scj9c4o1_250.gif

DVA gave a happy beep as Hilal's HUD recognized that the Mythosaur was being controlled by the A.I. More Bacta was injected in Hilal's system as she yet again felt a jolt of adrenaline. "Not dead yet," Hilal thought.

"DVA....." Hilal muttered through her radio uplink her eyes stinging with tears. "My friend...... thank you. You were right, I did need help."

The Mythosaur Armor tossed Hilal an A280 Blaster Rifle Hilal grabbed it with a smirk. "Thanks!" Hilal said. "Time to test the combat A.I then!" She turned gaze onto the burning Jonya.

"Hey HACKER!" Hilal shouted. "IF YOU CAN PULL BULLCHIT LIKE BEING IMMUNE TO FIRE! THEN ALLOW ME TO SUMMON MY BULLCHIT STUFF!"

That sounded better in her head.

"COME FRACKERS!" Hilal said summing her blaster cannon she and the Mythosaur stood back-to-back ready to fight. "YOU'LL NEED A FRACKING ARMY TO TAKE ME DOWN!"

Rayia Si Rayia Si , Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

Last edited:
blackoutobj4.png

Location: Capital City of Ukatis, Things starting to heat on the High Ground
Engaging: Amani Serys Amani Serys BB-610 BB-610

"Yes. It helps me sleep at night."

She lied. Under the harsh tone and modulated voice, nobody would find out how conflicted she was. Anna looked at Bee, who was still trying to convince her that violence could still be avoided. With a stern shake of her head, the huntress apologized. "Sorry, little guy. It was not your fault, really."

At this distance, the sniper rifle would only be a massive hindrance. She stowed it to her back, opting to use her sidearms instead. Amani was also already prepared for combat, her hand hovering around her lightsaber. This was really a bad place to fight a Jedi, but what if...
"Ukatis isn't yours to take."

"I know," The Raven growled, pulling out her DC-17 heavy blaster pistol, and switching into the stun configuration as she spoke to the comms. "This is Anna Carden, engaging a Jedi."

Pressing the detonator, the small charge she planted earlier on the side of the doorway behind the duo beeped and exploded. It was nothing big, but it was enough to kick up smoke and dust to obscure the vision while Anna relied on her thermal vision, releasing a couple of stun shots toward the peacekeeper with her heavy pistol while running to the right side of the massive room, using the smoke as her cover.

If anything goes wrong, she can always jump out of the series of destroyed windows behind her.

KIFFU, KIFFU SECTOR, INNER RIM

DECOY POV

The decoy’s eyes shifted anxiously from the Jedi Master, his familiar, and the building where the Kiffars are taking shelter. His mission is clear, spread terror amongst these people, who eventually will pour into the Alliance’s space as refugees. Yet it feels so wrong in his conscience. Aren’t we in this war for the safety and dignity of our people? If so, is this a price worth paying? To be the monster we are all so frightened of. Not to mention, the Jedi Master. He stood no chance against the warrior of the light. Is his life a price worth paying for this so called Age of Reckoning? It does feel like forever for the decoy, and maybe it was.

It was broken by the sound of an explosion in the northeast, the customs office. The blast illuminates the otherwise pitch-black district for a moment, shining lights over the composed Jedi Master and the distressed Mandalorian clan levy. If he isn’t going to do his mission, what should he do? Reached out to the Jedi, betrayed his tribe? There is no right answer for the decoy, and he knows it well.

Not long after the explosion, another Mandalorian clan levy caught up to the area. <What in Haran’s name are you doing, di'kut? Shoot him!> The new clan levy started peppering shots at the Jedi Master from the sky, and amidst the blaster bolts and sounds of thunder, the decoy had no other choice but to join in.

War... War never changes.

YAEL KANDAR POV
<Rar, Hiram, Meret, Dascha. We’re approaching.> The four-men squad silently made their way in the building and immediately posted a lookout on the surrounding areas. While the other three War Dogs secured the area and escape route, Hiram checked on my injury, carefully assessing how severe my injury was. <How low can you feel?> He asked as he slowly dragged his hand up my legs. Within the War Dogs, he is the one with the most medical expertise.

<Rrrgh, upper thigh. Barely.> I hissed a barely audible answer at him as I felt his hand on my upper thigh, the sudden sensation on the damaged nerves caused aches on my whole, still functioning body parts. It isn’t a nice feeling, not being able to feel anything when you can clearly see something making contact with your body. Surely this is just temporary, right?

After everything was clear, Meret approached closer to pick me up, bridal style, while Rar briefed me with the current situation and the next action plan. <The customs office is already leveled, the footage is secure in the city. We’re ready to evacuate. We’ve informed Mevia Vizsla, she will join the flight back to Kestri.> I released a long sigh at his brief. It’s good to hear a familiar name, that means that Mevia, at the very least, survived whatever engagement she had.

<What about the Jetii?> I asked, pride clouding my judgment. It was so close. So close from avenging Shai’s death, so close from eliminating one of the strongest Jedi Master in the galaxy. <Forget about him. It’s impossible to beat him, especially with our current situation. We have the city center, we destroyed our targets, we have the footage. The enemies are starting to evacuate. Let’s take this win and get you home.> Rar answered, while Hiram and Dascha cleared the backdoor and secured the way back to the city center.

I guess this is it. Back to the city center, back to Kestri, and back with Mevia and Gailen. Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?

TLDR: Customs office was leveled by the bomb. The decoy hesitated to attack Kahlil, but another joined in and he was forced to shoot at him too. The four War Dogs reached Yael and are taking her back to the city center for evacuation.

smalldivsilver.png

blackoutobj2.png

Objective: Never Back Down
Equipment: Green MidNight Duster | Fiend | Solar | Sith Armor | Wrist dart launchers (Electro-darts & Explosive darts) | Sith Helmet Mask | Stun gauntlets | X2 Sith Daggers
Tags: Veshok Rook Veshok Rook | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

As she closed in on him, he managed to fire off a shot at really close range, the bolt slamming into the midsection of her sith armor. She fought through the entail pain of the plasma heating up her armor as she finished out her striking maneuver with her swords. Her left sword narrowly missing the mark of the man's neck and the second strike with her right sword slamming against a his beskar plate scratching it. As she finished out and he leapt back the pain started to flood in as the metal reached a point where it burned through the inner layer of cloth underneath and started to burn at her skin. The super-heated metal burned right over the spot where she had been slashed by a Beskad weeks earlier.

The man then fired another shot a little wilder then the last catching her in the right shoulder burning through shoulder of her green coat and super heating the metal of her armor in the shoulder area. The shot caused her to stumble back a few meters and the metal heated started to seer through the cloth layer underneath and bite at the skin burning it. Then the Mandalorian jumped in the air and started unleashing fire on her.

Cord was going to leap up to met him but as she went to do so she buckled over in pain as the heat of her armor and the old wound caused sheering pain to shoot through her abdomen. Wincing and grimacing, she pushed off into the air but instead of going for the Mandalorian she went into a backflip to escape the coming flames. The flames catching the tail of her Jacket singing it. She landed hard in a crouched position clinching her teeth hard to try not scream at the pain burning through her abdomen. She could barely lift her left arm as the burning sensation ran down her shoulder.

"eghhhhh." She grunted, breathing heavily, trying to manage the pain but before she could even do anything else the Kid had returned to the fight. He had a gun pointed at her and just like a good little soldier he pulled the trigger, firing at her. A streak of lightening arc at her and with all the strength she could muster she lifted her sword fiend. One might think it was a strange maneuver but sith swords could intercept things like lightning. Sabers could catch and dissipate bolts or even deflect them, sith swords were designed with magicks that could catch things like lightning. The streak struck into the sword and arched across the blade as it moved towards Cords sword arm.

Cord absorbed the energy, and it was a lot of energy considering she had absorbed some earlier. She needed to expend it, so she grimaced through the pain and raised her burned arm up towards the direction the other man had ran off in. She closed her eyes and forced all the energy from the arch and the energy she had absorbed earlier in the ally way through her body and out though her up lifted hand. A force blast of energy erupted like a cannon from her hand and sped down the street they were fighting on. Windows shattered, bricks and duracrete ripped up from the street and buildings. The ground shook with the force of the blast. Light poles and other street decorations were ripped up and shredded. Her orange sulfuric eyes looked at vulcan with rage and fury. Her body racked with pain and badly burned in her abdomen and shoulder but still she wanted to fight.

Took Damage
In Lots of Pain
Fired a massive Force Blast

Last edited:

Aurelian Sigismund
Hegemon of Zakuul and Vandemar, Moff of Vandemar, Exarch of Zakuul, Imperator of the Eternal Legion
The Griffin of Zakuul
SigWIP2.gif

blackoutobj1alt.png

Objective: Take Dodecapolis

Allies: Mandalorian Enclave | Imperial Contractors
Area: Gailen Keldau | Kad Wren | Nelliel Kryze | Atin Tracinya
Direct: Celt Saxon Celt Saxon

Enemies: Galactic Alliance | New Jedi Order
Area: Connel Vanagor | Nizhalgal | Kostodu Xyston | Zark San Tekka
Direct: Open

line2.png

{ WAR PIGS }
YAG'DHUL | VACUUM OUTSIDE DOME | ALLIANCE DEFENSE LINES
TREMORS - PART V

They had breached the trenchline and were now preparing for the assault on the gate. Aurelian was examining the situation at the entire frontline, the feed rushing through his HUD evaluated swiftly to understand that they were proceeding decently so far and that his force would continue in its momentum. The GADF, local militia and some Jedi were apparently preparing at the direct entrance into the city for the combined assault. It would be a tough nut to crack and while the artillery walkers kept pounding the area, it was still a formidable line of fortifications. They were smart enough to not only contain their defenses on the dome and inside but expanding them outside.

The Griffin of Zakuul felt the tremors of the ground and his gaze looked down, his gaze turning towards the surface as small rocks and stones moved and kept shivering, stronger with every moment. His Legionaries were instinctively readying their weapons as they also felt the shakes and also started to space up a little.

Three Exogorths burst from the ground in relatively close proximity, one bigger and two smaller ones. The bigger one was to the front and towards the dome itself, near Celt Saxon Celt Saxon and her Jedi adversary. The next one came up in the middle of the trench-line, killing two Legionaries right away and hurling another dozen into the air with broken limbs. The third one was attracted by the constanted hammering and thumbing of the artillery walkers, bringing one down by just appearing and destablising its feet.

Aurelian's orders were as silent as the battle itself. He transmitted them onto everyones HUDs with a simple thought and directed his units how to deal with the new threat. Lancers fired immediately and blades hummed as the Legionaries in the trenches plus some of the assault walkers were focusing on the Exogorth directly in their midst. The assault walkers further away as well as the artillery were to reposition as quickly as possible to take down the one which appeared in the backlines. Very swiftly hell broke loose as the there were no ideas of grand tactics or approaches, simply annihilating the beasts with their overwhelming firepower.

Meanwhile the Imperator himself launched into the air and attacked the big one himself, observing how a rocket got fired at it by the Mandalorian.

line2.png

{ WAR PIGS }

YAG'DHUL | VACUUM OUTSIDE DOME | ALLIANCE DEFENSE LINES
MONSTER HUNTERS - PART VI

The Legionaries actually made it a very swift action with the small Exogorth. There was no panic, no chaos or confusion, they simply worked their weapons in conjunction with an orderly spreading of their forces to minimize any fatalities from the raging worm. Their heavy hand-held weapons were roaring as each of the squads focused their fire on specific areas to pierce the thick skin of the beast while the walkers concentrated their fire on the head itself. While slowly holes were punctured into the worm, blood and gases releasing, it lost an eye to one of the megamasers firing at it and grew ever wilder but also slower. It crushed another three Legionaries and injured another five before it stopped moving. More shots were put into it for a second or two when it stopped moving. One of the Legionaries climbed on top of the head and buried his sword deep into the head, making sure that it was dead.

Further to the back, the walkers had more issues to deal with the raging worm despite their firepower. The ground shaking and tremoring was robbing the artillery walkers of a stable surface and they also wanted to keep their distance to the beast. The fallen walker was crushed under the the worms body, while moving further to attacking the other walkers who tried to get away from it. The assault walkers at the front which were not ordered to target the worm nearby opened fire on the beast and at least slowed it down by occasionally grabbing its attention. But not before another walker met an inglorious end below the masses of monster, the worm was stopped. While it was moving in one direction, the artillery walkers on the other end could move and reposition themselves in relative safety and turn to fire on the worm, obliterating it eventually.

Aurelian moved in on the monumental beast when those in its proximity tried to get away from it. His flaming sword coming down on the Exogorth and inflicting terrible deep slashes which drove the creature even wilder. Its peace was properly disturbed now. But the Griffin of Zakuul was not intending to kill the beast - just get its attention. He taunted it, he inflicted minor injuries and kept in front of its face, his golden wings carrying him.

He would end this siege right now, with every move he made and every minor attack delivered, he drew the beast closer to the dome and its entrance. The planet should take down the defenders itself.

• Artillery Walkers are shaken by attacking small Exogorth and split up, killing it eventually, losing two walkers
  • Legionaries are attacked by small Exogorth, killing it with some casualties
  • Assault Walkers support Legionaries and artillery walkers versus respective Exogorth
  • Aurelian is attacking the Exogorth near Celt Saxon Celt Saxon and drawing it towards the domes gate

g.png

Kahlil_Div2.png

The hesitation spoke volumes. Kahlil turned, fully intending on just leaving the man there. Whatever his purpose, if he wasn't going to shoot, Kahlil wasn't going to strike back. Nothing good would come of it, at least with how injured he was. The explosion pulled his attention, at least for a moment. So that was their objective? Destruction? It was good he sent Serenity up ahead to evacuate them.

Hopefully they had gotten everyone out.

Then, danger.

Kahlil turned, raising a hand towards the one firing from above. Runes shimmered to life as he crafted himself a barrier, absorbing the shots levied his way. Then brought that hand down. Both of those who had fired upon him met the ground in an instant. Kahlil wasn't lenient to those trying to kill him. He turned from their corpses, hurrying back towards where he could feel Serenity gathering up the remaining survivors indoors. Lightning cracked on the building, shattering the upper windows.

But not the people. They were already gathered on the street, following after the blue glowing creature.

Kahlil let out a sigh of relief before rejoining them. He'd protect them on their way out of their homes. Those could be rebuilt. Their lives couldn't be brought back.

Yael Kandar Yael Kandar

blackoutobj4.png

Equipment: In Bio
Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Rayia Si Rayia Si | Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla
Z9U36lL.png
Ko sensed a bitter stubbornness in the two women. But could someone like him really judge them for that? Than in an instant before he could really do anything he ‘watched’ his Master blitz across the the scene before striking Hilal. Even though he couldn’t see it, he knew the crusader took a gnarly hit whilst Jonyna was unfazed by the flaming counter attack that the Mandalorian woman had prepared.

Also from the Kel Dor’s understanding Rayia was stable now. Having been subject to some toxins. An underhanded tactic from the Mandalorian. Such chemical weapons could have many unintended consequences and victims. Eventually Ko rushed over to his Master, standing closer to her. Wondering for a brief moment if she’d killed Hilal, dreading that he was too try and prevent such a fate.

He didn’t get too close to his Master from the heat that radiated from her. Yet she seemed unfazed by the flames that licked her fur and coat. Which made sense to him as she was an adept pyrokinetic.

Then Ko watched as what seemed to be an armored individual suddenly came Hilal's rescue. There was something odd about the individual. Not sensing them in The Force, only the shape of their armor. Perhaps whoever was wearing it was Force Dead like Domina Prime Domina Prime was. Ko only thought this because he didn’t realize that the armor was being AI controlled, and was more or less just a droid.

His grip tightened on the handle of his concealed blade. Considering the energy that his Master had exuded, Ko had wanted to fight this new opponent. But also believed that Jonyna and Rayia, being more warrior types might do well against them. Given how beat up Hilal was, he was confident he could knock her out, even if she spoke a big game about ‘needing an army’ to take her down. Facing Jonyna, some Ko spoke. “Let me take care of Miss Hilal. Rayia and you can surely deal with her friend.” He didn’t want them all focusing on one target while the other could easily flank them. But also he feared that Jonyna and or Rayia might kill The Crusader. Which she undoubtedly deserved, however he wouldn’t be able to bring himself to do that. Ko was beginning to recognize Hilal was a lot younger than he initially thought. Her behavior and stubborn energy was too familiar. Reminding Ko of himself and his other eager Padawan friends.

Independence, Duty, Honour
SHADOW STORM
Objective II
Tags: Cord Starfall Cord Starfall Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

As he had just landed and was producing his beskad, Vesh stopped for a brief moment. Lightning had just struck but from the looks of it, she was dispersing, or perhaps even absorbing it. It didn't matter - he would raise his blaster pistol regardless, for she was still not defeated. Before a single bolt could be fired, however, she sent a massive thing at him. It appeared to be round in shape and shift between transparent white and greys as it flew towards him at a tremendous speed.

Vesh lowered his weapon but wasn't quite fast enough to get out of harm's way or even to prepare for impact. Instead, it was as if he was being hit by a blunt object. At an incredibly high speed, the Mandalorian was pushed - or perhaps flung - back several metres, through the glass to a souvenir shop and into the backwall of the boutique. There wouldn't be a pained scream, for the impact had knocked air was knocked out of him.

This time, there would be no immediate recovery. Dazed and hurt, the Mandalorian found himself in a seated position deep inside. Adrenaline was filling him up at a rapid rate as his chest rose and fell with every breath. After some time, he let out a pained groan and checked himself for injuries. The impact of her attack probably did quite a bit of harm but it wasn't immediately visible. What was visible was the blood that seemed to be leaking from his left upper arm. Vesh reached down and felt something that appeared to have got in between the beskar plates, penetrated the body glove and pierced his skin. With a quick move, he pulled it out and looked at it: A Jedi shaped toy. The lightsabre had been bloodied.

With a sigh, he pocketed the toy and started to get up. His movement was constricted but he pushed on, relocating to make himself harder to track down. The other Mandalorian would have to be fine on his own for a while.

A young, recently created Westenra watched as her Mother, Nine Lives Nine Lives as she casually observed her Sister, Vera, being repaired on the table in the labs of Nine's Starship, The Castle Morpheus. Vera had survived a particularly nasty duel.

"The Path of the warrior is fraught with bloodshed, pain, and death. Even the most generous interpretations of the True Warrior's path require the dispensing of others." Nine spoke. "I have made Vera to embrace bloodshed, and you to shed it only when left with no alternative."

"Why did you make me more Generous than my Sister?" The young Android asked, her guise a now rarely used appearance of an Atrisian woman with red hair in a sparkling red dress.

"I want you to discover what you are when your morality is put to the test. And I want Vera to discover what she is when her lack of it is put to the test. Either way, you will experience the consequences of your decisions."

Westenra glanced at Vera.

"What if I start to think like her, or she, like me?" The Android wondered.

Nine circled Vera on the operating table.

"Then I suppose you will both have grown beyond your programming..."

Lynda looked at the beast House Li-Ves had smuggled in to the warehouse. One that had been thoroughly tamed for the objective ahead. Crude armor had been fastened to it with heavy chains.

"Hey, Monster Lady!" called out one of the local resistance members, one of mostly the poor underclass that hadn't had the money to flee, though there was that unexpected exception in one or two of the upper crust duking it out in the streets.

They didn't have long. The Mandalorians were getting ever closer. The whole city burned, the shrieks of the dying everywhere.

The Bio-Android turned to the pudgy, middle aged citizen, who presented her a silvery, doubled bladed lightsaber hilt.

Instantly intrigued, Lynda went over and tested it, and two blue blades popped out with a hiss.

"Where did you get this?" Lynda asked, bloodshot eyes examining it.

"My Father had to kill a Witch once..." he said softly. "It took a fully loaded shotgun, a full tank of flamethrower fuel, and his fists caving her skull in as she burned.

She shut it off, handing it back. "Destroy it."

The man seemed bewildered.

"But...why? It could really help you!"

"The sword likely has an imprint of the Witch he killed. It'll infect any compatible host." she answered.

He dropped it in panic. The Android sighed.

"Get a Droid to dispose of it...put it in a smelter if you're so nervous." she said crossly, brushing past him to head into the armory to get a selection of edged weapons. As she did, she didn't notice her face warping into that of Lucretia Lister Lucretia Lister for a split second before warping back to her own as she picked a selection of axes and knives to take with her. Everybody had armed themselves to the freaking teeth. She would be leading the front attack.

Drawing her Katana, she flew upward to the top of the beast's head and ordered the doors opened.

Lynda stepped out into the burning streets, atop an armored Rancor. A bull of the species.

"Today, we make certain the Mandalorians bleed, and we show them that not all of you laid down your heads and died..." she hissed.

She used the ultra sonic clicker to order the Rancor to move forward, using a certain number of clicks to turn one way or another, or pause.

Pretty, soon, the hoard of Mandalorians that had forced Nathan to run for his life were spotted, and she used a laser pointer on the fast approaching hoard, already firing rocket and blasters at the rancor's thick armor, made from scrap starship hulls, and it bellowed as it was driven to an insane fury, charging into the storm of fire.

Lynda was using her sword to deflect what blaster bolts she could as the Rancor roared, it's swipes brutally shredding into the armored warriors, grabbing some and smashing them back into the ground. Lynda used her barely repaired, hoplite like suit of armor to intercept a Mandalorian on a jetpack, the resistance, squarely behind the Rancor, launched volleys of blaster and Slugthrower fire into the distracted hoard, the Mandalorians forced into the sadistic choice of shooting at the beast killing more and more of them by the second no less, or shooting the ones launching plasma grenades and volleys and volleys and *volleys" of weak but accurate blaster fire. Or shooting at the murderous flying Android.

As Riddick would put it, there are bad days, and then there are legendary bad days.

Before she could decapitate another Mandalorian, she felt extreme pain as a knife slid into her ribs, causing her to shift painfully and grotesquely between all her forms as she was tackled out of the sky by another Mandalorian, barely managing to rip the knife made of Mandalorian Steel out of her before she could overheat, though some of her organic databases were malfunctioning just the same as she hit the ground, breaking an arm.

MALFUNCTION. WARNING. MALFUNCTION.

Half of her combat databases had been shut off, and her decision making was affected, because it took a blaster bolt going through her chest before she reacted, dodging the second shot, not remembering how to even attack.

There are bad days, and then there are legendary bad days...

skin, bone, and arrogance
Natasi felt a frisson of anxiety when her kick did nothing to the Mandalorian.

Damn and blast, she thought, and she didn't care much for what happened after that, either. The Mandalorian's fist, reinforced as it was in her beskar'gam slammed into the Senator's face. If her nose hadn't been fully broken before, Natasi felt every excruciating splinter then. The pain was so bad that she was certain she had just died. The room swam in front of her, and she dropped to her knees on the deck. She struggled to breathe -- how much blood was in a human's face? -- as she choked on her own blood. The pain was so bad that she vomited, which only made it all worse.

The room wasn't swimming now, but spinning, and Natasi couldn't bear it.

She reached out for something -- was it the floor? no, control console. Eyes tried to focus on something, anything that might help. The escape pod override -- hmm, that'd do. Clumsy fingers tugged at it, until red light went green. Natasi lurched, woozy from bloodloss, stumbling to her knees. She reacehd out again, desperate for anything to stop the room's rapidly increasing spin. She seized upon -- what? -- a leg, someone to help her maybe -- but no. This leg was armored, cold, hard. She flinched instinctively, but her vertigo got the better of her and she seized on the Mandalorian's leg. Not malicious, not malevolent, not even trying to protect her colleague. Natasi was much too far gone to be thinking strategically.

But even that precarious hold didn't stop the Senator from slumping to the ground. Mercifully rolling onto her back before her face hit anything, Natasi almost immediately lost consciousness, crumpled on the deckplates, a mess of blood and Balance only knew what else.

enclavediv3.png

Objective: Secure the Bridge, Capture the Senators
Equipment: Beskar'gam I Blaster Pistol I Blaster Carbine I Deflector Shield
Tags: [ Raphael Calgar Raphael Calgar Natasi Fortan Natasi Fortan ]

With the mouthier of the two Senators so thoroughly beaten, Jenn all but forgot about her, pouring all of her attention onto the other: the one currently trying to use his vibroblade against her. If anything, she had to recognize his courage in engaging her in close quarters combat: besides, she knew better than to underestimate the pair. The way he moved betrayed his experience, his nature as something more than a mere pencil-pusher for the Galactic Alliance. At last, she had found someone with a modicum of experience in war!

Although her foe's feints were commendable, she was no mere soldier - but a warrior trained since childhood to fight and win, instructed by the very best among her Clan. Her own movements spoke of a foe that flowed like water, nimble and elusive to all but the most battle-hardened of close-quarters specialists.

The Senator finally made his move, and found her ready to retaliate with her own weapon, aiming to to turn her body to let the blade crash against her shoulderpad instead. The warrior was already beginning her counter-attack with the gauntlet-mounted blade when her motion was suddenly... slowed. Even in her state of pain and near-blindness, Natasi had managed to disrupt the impromptu duel between her colleague and the armored boarder: and with Jenn's motion suddenly slowed, the vibroblade struck true. Not quite in the armpit as it had aimed to, but piercing right into her arm nonetheless: her choice to remain lightly-armored, and thus highly mobile had consequences.

Crying out in pain as the blade dug into her flesh, Jenn went for a horizontal slash with her own blade, aimed towards the Senator's face: but with the pain coursing through her and that dead weight around her leg, she doubted her chances to inflict any sort of truly incapacitating damage.

blackoutobj4.png

C R U S A D E R
UKATIS | AXILLA
MANDALORIAN ENCLAVE
GALACTIC ALLIANCE

qKprTT1.png

AKAAN

All he did was snarl when their missiles prematurely exploded before making impact on the duracrete. What were the chances of of a malfunction in their design? Very, very low. It only meant they were unlucky, or something else was responsible for detonating them. He could only narrow down the latter to one guess.

Jetii.

He prayed it to be so.

At least there was enough damage to create a hole in the secret tunnels. A revelation that would be shared to all Mandalorians to be vigilant about. No doubt this was why so many civilians escaped their fury.

<What you think those mean?>

A detail that escaped Adenn’s attention as all he focused now was to hunt down the two Jedi they discovered. He made a quick glance to the etches on the tunnel’s walls, sure enough to be in a foreign language. <“It will mean nothing in the coming days,”> a cryptic message that soon in their crusade they will erase any ounce of foreign culture, language, and history in the path of their crusade. Such was his warmongering ways to destroy everything in his way and create something new with his culture.

Poetic, yet sinister with a hint of arrogant ignorance.

The pair finally closed in on their prey, turning a corner to see a man and a woman moving in an odd fashion. It caused suspicion for Adenn, but he could not produce a possible answer for their movement.

<“You should focus more on your aiming than making jokes, Beroya,”> giving a friendly slight at his companion, finally making a quip to annoy her as her shot missed Cora. He could practice jokes, but he was not well versed when coming up with jokes on the spot.

Jan resorted to taking offensive attacks by range, Adenn preferred to close the distance with speed using his jetpack to limit the Jedi with their options. In a closed, narrow space like this they should be bold and press their attack in closed range. A walking pair of armories could do more in here than in open space. The Munin scion rushed at Makko in the air with attempts to aggressively tackle the Jedi and knock the air out of him.

Last edited:

blackoutobj2.png

EN ROUTE TO CORPORATE SECTOR | KIFFU
ALLIES: ENCLAVE | IMPs
ENEMIES: GA
ENGAGING:
Valery Noble Valery Noble
GEAR: In Bio
enclavediv6.png

banner2.png

DARKNESS

"This place won't hold forever,"

He sighed as he stood there, weapons in hand.
"I know." Either they both would have to walk away now or one would have to finish the other fairly quickly. "Best get to it, then."

Two violet blades erupted in the darkness.

Vren remained still, waiting as lightning flashed outside.

Patience paid off as Valery jumped into action. At first, his head followed her, but once he realised what she was doing, he stopped. There was no point in trying to shoot at her with anything. So he holstered his pistol and waited, still but ready for the final move, letting the sensors in his helmet do the work for him. The pings were all over the place until, finally, it only came from one direction.

He moved back only one step, causing the slice toward his neck to overshoot. In the moment her arm was within reach with the overshoot, he grabbed hold of it and tugged downward slightly, allowing her momentum to carry her past him toward the ground. Yet, his kal remained ready to intercept a blade.

At the same time, he loosed a kneedart to follow her.
"We trained you better than this." he said, deploying the energy shield in his vambrace. He knew anything could happen from this moment onward, so he didn't drop his guard in the slightest. She was no Carnifex, but she was a force in her own right. Though it plagued him to fight her, he had an entire nation riding on this.

He had his work cut out for him.

ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ

bb610.png

blackoutobj4.png

GADividerBlue.png

| LOCATION: Ukatis |
| TAG: Amani Serys Amani Serys | Anna Carden Anna Carden |

His optic eyed Amani's hand, ghosting her lightsaber, and a part of him wanted to scream no, to ask her not to ignite it. BB-610 knew better, however; they'd gone beyond the point of no return, and so his priority shifted to keeping his friend safe to the best of his ability. The astromech rolled forth, taking a firm stance before her, as though he were some intimidating barrier that the Mandalorian had to breach. BB-610 wasn't at all intimidating, but his programming instructed him to serve and to protect, no matter the risk.

Unfortunately, the world was engulfed in smoke and a sharp ringing as two explosions scattered dust and obscured their vision. BB-610 was unharmed, if a little shaken, having been knocked a few feet forward, and he quickly reoriented himself. Naturally, he glanced back to Amani, concerned, with a blink of flashing blue bleeding into the lingering smoke. The droid squealed, shouting out for her-- he was never entirely certain on just how the Force worked, and so he'd prayed that the Jedi had been able to react in time to the stun blasts.

The astromech's advanced photoreceptors kicked into gear, an internal thermal vision of his own letting him see clearly through the cloud of dust. BB-610 bweeped, taking a roll backwards-- with no heat signature to pick up on, the droid was safe from the Mandalorian's eyes, but Amani was not. He bweeped, calling out to her as he assured her that he would be her eyes. Central optic tracking their opponent, the droid chirped once more as he alerted Amani that the Mandalorian was to her right, pistol aimed.

BB-610 scouted the room, mapping out its layout from retrieved memory banks, and faced the wall just ahead of the Mandalorian, aiming feet-level. A compartment on his tool-bay disc opened, and out fired one of his grappling hooks, digging into the wall in hopes of forming a makeshift tripwire to thwart the woman's momentum should she continue to move right.

GADividerBlue.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom