Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

United Trade Conglomerate

Pqkn0TI.jpg

United Trading Conglomerate

Planetary HQ: Commenor
Locations: Val'hala (Weapons Factory), Silver Station (Medical Facility), Conglomerate Prime (Main Trade Hub), Rinn (Ship Yard)
Operations: Ship Building, Construction, and Manufacturing of Weapons Design, Trade and Transport
Tier: 5

• United Trade Conglomerate is a combination of several industries that Jaster Awaud had brought together with the singular goal of transporting goods from one location to the next safely.

It grew from its original company of Umbrella Interest, a Medical Manurfacturing Company that mainly supplies the Healers Guild base of Barenth Medical Station. It was there that the Company began its collaboration working along Force Users, as well as working closely with the Refugees. Once the Healers Guild became inactive due to the growing conflicts. The Company decided to shift their focus to more comfort of Refugees.

With continued assistance to Refugees not really making the company profit. It was decided that new expeditions would be sent into the Unknown Region to secure new research material. Though many personal were lost initially, it proved to be a good investment as returns in the medical field brought profit for the company. With profit, expiation was also needed to continue to grow.

As such, Jaster Awaud, CEO of Umbrella Interest at the time, Contacted several industrial powers along the Sanctuary Pipeline. With several agreements and assistance from Nastass-Tech the Trade Conglomerate was finally created. The CEO of Nasstass-Tech was named as the Chairman of the Board, while the CEO of Umbrella Interest was named the Viceroy. These two positions meant to balance each other out in decision making throughout the company. This brought a new era for the growth of the Company.

This all changed however, when Jaster Awaud, for unknown reasons killed the Board of Directors and Hostile took over all independent companies. Mergers and Closures were common after that. For years the company still stuck to its morals, helping refugees and delivering consistent raw goods do their destinations. Though the means were strange, many employees barely noticed the change.

The Board of Directors did not take this ideally by though. When the Viceroy was Killed in the
    Siege of Commoner, the Board of Directors viscously attempted to take over the company. However, it failed measurably as the warriors of House Awaud defended the Viceroys Office from all attempts. Without control of both positions, the Board of Directors lost all control and were replaced with those loyal to the Company.

With the Viceroy Dead and the Board pretty much toothless, the company has just been pretty much on slow growth since the completion of the
    Jaster Trade Spine. Rarely transporting strategic goods and transporting under heavy protection. The company is profoundly embedded or connected to many of the planets in the galaxy. But if you need it, its pretty sure the UTC will get it for you.

• Word on the Trade Lane is that the UTC is involved in Illegal Drug Trade, but no evidence or jurisdiction has proven it.
    • The logs of Refugee transports are inconsistent with delivery to Refugee Centers.
    • Blackmail and Intelligence Sales are prevalent but no proof available.
    • Since their collaboration with the Healers Guild, rumors of their involvement in Force Power Research has been consistant.
    • It is believed that Jaster Awaud is alive and still running the Company, though he has not been seen in public since the Siege of Commoner.

Subsidiaries:

Pertinent Development Threads:
Surrender the Rights - Jaster Awaud, Viceroy of the UTC holds a board meeting where he takes control over the Conglomerate and killing the council. He also take control of another company in the process.

Last edited:

Netherworld

[member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]

This sub has good potential, but there's a few issues that need to be taken care of before I can stamp this. :)

Jaster of clan Awaud said:
Planetary HQ: Monastery, Q-17
  • You can only pick one of these as a HQ
  • I assume Q-17 is a typo and you actually meant Q-27, but that still doesn't change the fact that you can only have a HQ on one of these planets

Locations: Silver Station; Medical Facility, Zenith Prime; Genetics Lab, Roviane; Herbal Supply and Factory
  • At Tier II, you can only have a maximum of 3 locations, and that includes the HQ. Please narrow this down

Operations: Research the Sith Spawn artifact, use artifact secrets to farther the Medical Field. Provide funds for independent research under company policy. Provide Healer Guild a link to Medical Pharmaceuticals to outside party's not open then the Healer Guild

Factory's and Ore Extract factory's began turning out manufacturing medical light ships, medical pharmaceutical and droids, along with Stationary Defense Positions.
  • You list certain things under the Operations field, and then go on to describe a whole different gig in the description. I'm going to need you to narrow down your operations to a maximum of two (or three, but only if two of those are closely related)

Tag me with questions and/or edits. :)

Netherworld

Ah, I see. SWRP: Chaos uses its own map, which can be found here. A name of the planet where the HQ is located is enough; coordinates are not needed. :)
For clarity's sake, please list only the name of the planet.

Operations: Research the Sith Spawn artifact, use artifact secrets to farther the Medical Field. Provide funds for independent research under company policy. Provide Healer Guild a link to Medical Pharmaceuticals to outside party's not open to the Healer Guild. Manufacture of Medical Light Space Craft, Pharmasuticals, Equipment and Droids.

Netherworld said:
I'm going to need you to narrow down your operations to a maximum of two (or three, but only if two of those are closely related)
  • You have done the exact opposite of what I'd asked you to do. At the risk of repeating myself; you can only have a maximum of 2 different operations at Tier II. The above exception still applies
Tag me when you make the appropriate edits.

Netherworld

Planetary HQ: Monastery
Locations: Silver Station (Medical Facility), Zenith Prime (Genetic Lab) Roviane (Herbal Supply and Factory)
  • You still have 4 locations instead of the maximum of 3 allowed at Tier II (you can only have the HQ plus two others)
  • I would check with the ACA leaders if your having a lab on Zenith Prime is okay with them (since I don't see any dev thread for that), because Zenith Prime is a military planet. Just to avoid any conflicts in the future; you understand

Factory's turning out manufacturing medical light transports, medical pharmaceutical, contamination prevention units, and droids.
  • Your description still doesn't line up with what you have listed under Operations. Please edit it so it reflects the current operations
Tag me with edits and/or answers. :)

Netherworld

Factory's turning out manufacturing medical pharmaceutical, Medical Equipment, and Medical Droids.

Netherworld said:
I'm going to need you to narrow down your operations to a maximum of two (or three, but only if two of those are closely related)
  • As it stands, your company makes medicines/drugs, medical equipment, and medical droids. Three operations, none of which are so closely related as to justify the exception
  • Please choose only two out of the three you currently have listed
Tag me with edits.

Netherworld

Okay, I've consulted a few fellow judges about some things in your sub. Sorry that this is taking so long, but... well, rules are rules. :)

He followed a lead and legend of a talisman that could create a Sith spawn that is resistant to all physical illnesses, the Muur Talisman.
  • The Muur Talisman was destroyed by Cade Skywalker

Locations: Silver Station (Medical Facility), Roviane (Herbal Supply and Factory)
  • Unless you have development threads supporting the presence of your company on one of these planets, you can only have two different planets as your locations. In the event that such a dev thread exists (to support an additional location on another planet), please link it in the submission

What is the limit of things I can not build that are justified as not medical equipment.
  • I sincerely apologize for the confusion surrounding the medical equipment; the mistake is wholly mine. You are allowed to manufacture medical droids under that operation. :)
  • Keep in mind, however, that this is limited to medical droids only, and no other type of droid
Tag me with edits. :)

[member="Netherworld"]

Edited*

Changed from R&D of medical supplies to Bioengineering.

And due to the laws of the conservation of mass, nothing can be destroyed completely, it's an inactive form of the true talisman, but good research material. If this law does not apply and the Admins see a problem, I'll gladly just change it to study of Jedi and Sith artifacts?

Netherworld

You have yet to address this:
Locations: Silver Station (Medical Facility), Roviane (Herbal Supply and Factory)
  • Unless you have development threads supporting the presence of your company on one of these planets, you can only have two different planets as your locations. In the event that such a dev thread exists (to support an additional location on another planet), please link it in the submission
The Muur Talisman was broken into a million pieces and then deposited on the surface of a star, so no, it is not obtainable.

[member="Netherworld"]

Edited*

Thank you for that infermation, I did not know the central Peices were thrown into a sun. You'll have to link me that bit of knowlage so I can possible salvage some threads I've started.

Netherworld

Alright, this should be good now. Thank you for your cooperation. :)

The Muur Talisman is listed as destroyed forever in the wookieepedia article itself. Any further research that you wish to conduct should be done by you alone, however. ;)

Approved, pending secondary. [member="Alric Kuhn"]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Please keep in mind that not all canon artifacts can be claimed or re-made. Some were canonically either destroyed or obliterated.

As for the company;

Approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom