Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The King is dead. Who's the Regent?

ZWEICOM

Z
It is a pity that @R'ktaha's reign as Head of the Protectorate Armed Forces was short. I mean, we all can't be there as long as we're expected. Take me for example I was Grand General in the First Order Media Service, killing in my own special way. A lot of people don't know who or most importantly what @R'ktaha did.

R'ktaha was the appointed Lord Protecter of the Corporate Protectorate Armed Forces. He was appointed by [member="Custani Valcho"] to head up the Military as it was literally the only thing he was good at. I mean he had some pretty useless powers as a member of a species that was extinct. (I am trailing, oh my bad) So anyways he died yesterday not much to tell there...yadaya I am sending this to all Corporate Protectorate Officials

The King is Dead! Who is the Regent?

AvRe

[SIZE=9pt]Space. That’s all Avery could see out of the window. Just… space. Avery liked looking at the emptiness. It was calming and serene. Now that Avery finally had time to himself again, after the Selvaris and the Recee assignments, he finally had time to keep studying the Force with the holocron. Avery arose from the seat, taking one last deep stare into the endless void, then began walking to the closet he had placed the objects in. he opened the closet door, moving the training saber and sithic book aside, he then picked up the holocron, dusting it off. He walked over and plopped himself on the sofa, then placed the holocron on the coffee table.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Avery then reached out with the Force, unlocking it how the sith inside had taught him to. Suddenly the holocron’s edges began shifting and it brought itself apart, releasing the knowledge it contained in the form of the same foreboding light.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Then Avery concentration broke. The holocron pulled itself back together. Avery looked at his wrist communicator, annoyed, then saw the words that were present.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]R’ktaha has died, the king is dead.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=9pt]Avery let out a groan. It would appear that his job was still not completed.[/SIZE]

[member="Cypher Rage"] - [member="Ari Zanareth"] - [member="Nexus Krae"] - [member="Chris Walker"] - [member="Credius Nargath"]

Cypher Rage

C
"The King is dead. Who is the Regent?"

The Words emblazed on Cypher's screen. He knew what that meant. R'ktaha's injuries were beyond repair which meant a new military leader had to be appointed until the Magistrate could appoint a new one. He knew the younger members of his Command Team had no idea what encoded messages actually said and so he had to translate it for them. The King is dead meant that the Lord Protecter had died. Who is the Regent meant who was the Interim Lord Protector a problem he was en route to solve. He felt the CPV Prowess II lurch into hyperspace as if it had been thrown into the bluie expanse. "Send a message to The Flagship, The Fang and The Goran, tell them, plainly, R'ktaha has died of his...disease. Tell them I am willing to share more information regarding R'ktaha's Plague." He ordered. He knew why R'ktaha was dead. It was the very reason his reign and life had been short and it had something to do with him being a Rakatan.

[member="Ari Zanareth"]- [member="Nexus Krae"]- [member="Chris Walker"]- [member="Credius Nargath"]- [member="Avery Regailis"]

Nexus meditation was interrupted by a call from the bridge, his eyes opened and he stood up slowly, before allowing it to speak, "We have been informed that R'ktaha has died of his disease, and that more information on 'R'ktaha's Plague will be shared. You are being asked for."

There was a slight pause, death of course was no surprise and he didn't really know R'ktaha. So it wasn't the hugest grievance on his part. Still, there was a matter to attend to now. "Set the course and make the jump. Tell them the estimated time of arrival." he stated simply as he donned his robes and sword as he always did, and began to walk towards the command deck until they would arrive at the meeting location.

[member="Cypher Rage"] [member="Avery Regailis"]

Seems he was lucky to be in Corporate space, receiving an encrypted message through the transeiver of his Valkan Dagger. Credius was surprised though, that though he had only just about started up negotiations to form a formal alliance with the faction through the means of his wealth and assets, they had already decided to count him as a pawn of their own, sending him a message that could only mean that there would be a need for safety and stability. Curious as to what would be expected of him in such a time of crisis...if that was indeed what this message entailed, he set course for the closest of the Corporate Protectorate's Capital flagships, thinking that at the very least he could be present when the big wigs of the faction presented or deliberated on their choice for a new leader of the military.

"New leader means new business contracts," It was basically all that Credius said as he jumped ino hyperspace, ready to enjoy whatever would come next and the subsequent image of gaining more wealth and expanding the shipyards under his control was all just a bonus. Looking on the navigational computer of his small vessel, the man noticed that the ship closest to his own position was that of CPS Fang. "Well, that's a coincidence."

[member="Nexus Krae"] [member="Cypher Rage"] [member="Avery Regailis"]

Fireson went into his ship and felt like something was happening. He did not know what happened, so Fireson went to the intercom and called his master.

"Nexus Krae?" asked FIreson. "I felt a disturbance in the force. What has happened? Is there anything that I need to do? My weapons is at your command."

[member="Credius Nargath"][member="Nexus Krae"][member="Avery Regailis"]

Learning the king was dead was an opportunity for Renn. He knew strategy and would be going for the job. Good pay and lots of power, sounds fun. “Eranacia lets go.” He would watch it hit hyperspace with a glass held up. “To another opportunity.”

A look would cross his face as he realized that it would be public, more people would come. Many of the people who could get the job would murder him. His grin returned as he said to himself “I’ll just kill them first.”

[member="Fireson V'Trechen"] [member="Credius Nargath"] [member="Nexus Krae"][member="Cypher Rage"] [member="Avery Regailis"] [member="Corporate Muse"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom