Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Druggy bussiness part II

swcom-polismassa_1111801076.jpg

The Toshiba, a Seltiss 2 Caravel, spewed out gas as the ship crew vented the hydralics. the scenery was quite and calm. As always on this site. With a hissing sound an open elevator started to lower itself from the ship belly. The elevator carried the ships owner Sempra Besadii Dhakun.

Around him his personal body guards jumped down before the platofrm reached the landing platforms durasteel floor.
They had reached the secret drug laboratory of Semper Medtech - Laboratory number 1. Sempra sighed, he liked to keep things simple but he realised that the name "laboratory number 1" was a bit undramatic considering what plans he had for the facility.
The professor, a short looking human male in his late middle age came rushing forth to greet their visitor and boss.

"I... I... we ... did not expect you to come in person oh exhalted one." he groveled and bowed before the Hutt who moved himself up on the near by repulsor sled. "Do you wish any refreshments oh generous and Wise Sempra?" he continued questioning as Sempra investigated the repulsorsleds control panel.
After a while he found what he was looking for and fired it up. the sledge started to hover almost without any noise and Sempra turned his head toward the man he had put in charge of this laboratory.

"Professor - have you made the preperations I asked for?" Sempra merely asked as he started to move his sled forward, away from the ship and toward the entrance of the facility.

"Of course oh great one. Your orders has been followed to the letter."

"Good proceed with your duties professor." the hutt mumbled.
Well inside of the facility Sempra moved toward his private office. He did enjoy being here. It reminded him where it all started. This was where he first started his spice production, in a very small scale, and it has taken him far. Now, the spice production was mostly handled on Kalandra where a larger and less refined facility was more suited to mass production. Laboratory number 1 would now serve another purpose.
He slithered off his sled and moved around the office. It was small but held a magnificent panorama view of the asteroid field near the Kessel Run. The location was a good spot for smaller operations like this one. Hard to locate and only smal or medium sized ships could enter the field or risk being hit by asteroids. On the west landing platofrm the Toshiba was unloading supplies for the station.

Sempra however was more eager to see the next arrival, his gaze trailed off to the northern landing platform where his guest should be arriving sometime soon.

[member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

The smell was discusting, the air was filthy, and the noise was overly loud for jaster, it was perfect. Who in their right mind would figure this to be a Umbrella Research Facility. The answer to that was easy, well no one, and that what he wanted.

Jaster moved to the landing platform off his shuttle, he was to meet his buiness partner, Sempra. The Exulted new leader of the Hutt clan, in Jasters mind a lieing conniving criminal, but who better to be partbers in a lucrative project. He held onto two slabs of carbonate, both equal to each other and both, in Jaster mind, the whole reason. He walked through the questionable lab and saw the sorry excuses for scientist huddled away working on some oddity or another. Jaster continued to scan the area looking for his new partner, finding him in a office room.

Jaster walked into the Hutts office and proceeded to take off his helmet, truth be told it smelt bad. It didnt bother Jaster, he'd been in cargo freighters that smelt worse. Bowed his head and tiled his body forword, "Greeting Sempra, nice to see you again," he recovered from hos bow, "I have recovered our very exspencive present now." Jaster layed the two slabs down, "Two Bota Bulbs, cost me 300 million credits for just the two, the jedi told me this breed went extinct over 850 years ago."

Jaster walked kver to the window overlooking the lab, waiting for what Sempra would say.

Sempra turned from the wiew and approached his desk as [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] entered the office. An amused smile playing upon his thick lips as he observed the large man wrinkling his nose somewhat. Humans had the oddest senses he mused and listened to Jaster. When he produced the two slabs Sempra hmmm'd with appreciation.

"It appears the die is cast then." he answered and drummed thoughtfully with his fingers on the desk.

"Have you brought what you need to get the project started?"

Just as Sempra asked about the equipment, Umbrella Private Police walked into the lab. Behind them were Umbrella scientist in contamination suites, seeming to scan the area. Clicks and buzzes filled the room as they walked through with scrubbers and soap like water. Every so often the men with scrubbers mopped or cleaned selected areas of the lab.

"Equipment is all here, my armada is waiting just outside the systems with the last of it," Jaster turned to the Hutt, "almost everything we need is here, the two bulbs will act as breeders for the cultivation of more,"

Behind Jaster the men seemed to finish, nodding to themselfs and them walking to the elevator where men with a hover carrier held a large cylindrical object. More monitors and equipment came out before the elevator moved again.

"The Genom Cylinders will allow us to change the genetic coding of the plant from what it was, to what we want." Jaster picked up the carbonate slab with one hand, "After that, and my cut of the product, we will work on farming on a mass scale."

Genome Cylinder: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/57799-genome-lab-cylinder/

Umbrella Scientist: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/killzone/images/e/e8/KILLZONE3_scientist_concepts.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111205015850

"I have asked to have block C emtptied and left for your equipment to be installed. My staff will cooperate and I have made sure there are several test subjects ready. However, I belive we need to get the more specific subjects delivered in some other fashion" Sempra wagged his tail somewhat and joined [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] at the window overlooking the crews working below.

"This facility is small, with three blocks, but one should suffice for starters." Sempra folded his hands on his belly taking a deep breath.

"We got as long way ahead of us, lets make sure there are no mistakes. Or we will both earn powerful enemies."

Jaster looked beside him to see [member="Sempra the Hutt"], he was right, the possibility of being discovered before they could finish would complicate things. Delays would be out of the question as Jaster needed this product to dig himself out of the hole he was in. 300 million credits don't just fall from trees, so he needed to turn a profit. He had a plan to do this, but to quicken the process he had the cylinders brought in.

"We will need to turn blocks 2 and 3 into green houses, 2 will contain the mutated bulbs, 3 will contain the non-mutated bulbs," Jaster looked down as 3 more genome cylinders were brough in along with cloning chambers and a quarantine shield. "Also please have the your people vacate the blocks after conversion, the bulbs are quite," Jaster paused as he smiled down at the window, "hazardous once grown to maturity, their pollen is very dense and can suffocate people of not careful."

It was true, and with the mutated strain, until planted, the doctors would not truly know how the plant would react. That was why the control group was needed, to set up a normal trend as the mutated strains would constantly be compared to each other.

"Any news on the force users we can test on?" Jaster looked up to Sempra.

Sempra nodded toward [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]

"I will see that the word is spread. Are your men expendable? I would prefer if those working here on this proejct did not leave, ever." the last word spoken with a vile look upon his new associate.

"As for the force user. We must find a way to capture one without getting an investigaor from the larger force orders on our heels. I have dealt with them before and it is not easy to fool them, to many...." the hutt waved toward the workers below "have weak minds and fall for the simplest of jedi tricks."

Jaster looked apon [member="Sempra the Hutt"], his scientist were not, the police where on the other hand.

"Unfortunalty, I brough the most brightest minds in my company, experts on genetic research, they will stay quite," Jaster turned to the slates of carbonate on the desk, "as for them leaving, no, they will be staying here," he stopped himself to correct the wording, "living here until the job is done, after that all their notes will be stripped from them and they will have no proof, test subject will be handled by my private police force," Jaster pulled out a data pad, "here is their roster and every personel file of them all, the police, they are expendable."

Jaster laird the datapad on the desk next to him so Sempra could take a look, "In total, 1,300 people will be working here round the clock, as for slaves, as many as you can spare, preferably ones not addicted to any other drugs."

Jaster leaned against the desk, "The Jedi and Sith do love their force users and to be discovered would be a very problematic situration, though, a skin sample could allow us to make clones with our equipment, but we would need a cloning expert to assist with the data," Jaster looked through data on his pad, mostly just the manafest of what else needed to be unloaded. "Ild prefer a live subject to continuously clone if possible."

Sempra scratched his chin pondering the situation.

"Very well. the scientist can live, on the stated terms." he sighed. Leaving a trail was always a trail even how small.

"As for the force user, I was not aware one could even clone the ability to use the force? Unless you are certain I too belive we should stick with a natural example." Sempra moved away from the window and instead turned on his computer at the desk.

"Where do we find such an example though? Any ideas?"

Jaster pondered the idea of cloning an individual with force capabilities, and he remembered a old story he was told at a medical expo. "There was a legend once, who knows if it was true or not, but that the first Galactic Empire cloned a force user, I don't know any of the specifics, but all I know was that it happened on Komino before they demolished the place in the Vong Wars."

Jaster pondered the though of how it was possible, but for that he would need to understand how the force works. That however was a very difficult question to answer without a force user to teach it to him. To Jaster it was just a weird ability where medical tech had just not reached.

"We need to post a bounty for the capture of a single force user," Jaster poked around his data pad moving his finger around like it was lightning almost not visible as it moved, "I can spare some money for award, but without a scientist with a master in cloning, we are gana need at least 2 to 3 subjects and without the force numbing ability, that's risky with the little force I brought,"

Jaster passed the data pad over to Sempra, transfer for 500,000 credits. "Until then the trials will have to continue."

Sempra narrowed his eys.

"So, we bring in the contractors. no questions asked. It is crude but often very effective." he replied.

"I will add one million to the bounty - that sum should draw some more attention."

"If need be I also have a favour from a force user to call in. but that ones power is not to be underestimated."

[member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]

"I understand, though I'd prefer not bringin out side plays in so close to the beginning," Jaster looked and thought for a moment, he got something, "you have a gladiator fight coming up soon right? Use that as a cover for why we truly need the force user," Jaster remembered that he needed to attend to his own gladiators before the tournament started, "it will reason out the large reward and your cartel won't ask to many questions."

Jaster started to look through old files, "I'll get started on finding a scientist with a genetics cloning back ground, should move things along," Jaster walked to the door holding to the slates of carbonate, "we will be starting the first round of test after the grid starts up, would you like to join me?"

Sempra nodded.

"Very well Jaster, we have a deal. I'll send Word to the Cartel about the price for a force user, and you arrange the scientist."[/orange] The hutt closed the computer and slithered forth beside [member="Jaster of clan Awaud

"It would be truly interesting to behold the wonders of this drug." he answered with true eagerness to his voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom