Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Jaster Trade Spine

Status
Not open for further replies.
reeRYyr.jpg
zEpsISm.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To create a galactic spanning Hyperlane from Galactic East to West.
Image Credit: Self Made from Chaos Map created by Quietus
Canon: Route uses three major cannon routes such as the Shag Pobol, Nanth'ri Route, and the Commenor Run

Links:

HYPERLANE INFORMATION

Hyperlane Name: Jaster Trade Spine
Hexes Crossed: 30 Hexs
Start Coordinate: AG, 38
End Coordinate: J, 19
Route Points:

Use of Four Preexisting Trade Routes (from top to bottom)
Shag Pobol, Nanth'ri Route, and Commenor Run

HYPERLANE CHARACTERISTICS
Speed: Average
Accessibility: Though it is made up of 4 known Hyperlanes that cross the galactic East, the major shortcuts that make up the route were a closely guarded secrete till recently. The Natassia Trade Lane that makes up a route of the Unknown Region was the major reason the route was open to the public and is now access to this route is open to all.
Route Hazards: The Route is heavily protected by constant UTC Patrols. Local agreements with Pirates and Criminal Syndicate in Hutt Territories protect most ships along the route. Yet the farther you get in Unknown Region, the more problems of pirating you get. The Routes were stable well traveled by the UTC for many years so problems are rare.
Rest Stops: The route has routine stops at Trade Conglomerate Trade Ports and Civilized Sectors so there are regular Gas Stations and Rest Stops. It's not till you get to the Unknown Region that it is Exclusively Corporate Owned Stations and Civilian Stations are hard to come by.

DESCRIPTION
This Route has been in use by the United Trade Conglomerate for nearly 10 years since the break of the Clockwork Rebellion that crashed into the galaxy. It was at this time that the Viceroy of the Conglomerate, Jaster Awaud decided it was unsafe to use shared Hyperlanes and instead spend the needed funds to secure the Secrete Hyperlanes that were to be used by their Trade Fleet. This made their ships travel less known Routes through trading with smugglers or hiring their own scouts. It was over the years that a large amounts of small routes and better known Trade Lanes that the UTC created the High Speed Hyperlane that was now known as the Jaster Trade Spine named after their largest contribute within the Coalition.

It was not till the conquest of the core world of Coruscant and the fall of the One Sith was the future of Hyperlane cemented. Trade Agreements and Stations were constructed as fast as the funds were available. Even the conquest of the Planetary Home of the Conglomerate by the One Sith, the UTC pushed on with its development to the point where I nearly was bankrupt. The Agreements and renegotiation of the all their old allies along with the Viceroy centralizing the political board members of the Conglomerate becoming the only reason to its continuation. Pushed on through pure Dictatorial Rule and arranging of funds for the flow of Raw Goods to their Agreed Partners the last leg of the Trade Spine pushed through exploration and the route finally calculated and marked. However, the Coalition was now deep in debt and was now on the verge of building a much larger Trade Fleet along with a much larger Defense Fleet.

The completion of the Trade Spine was completed with the agreement between the UTC and the Free Worlds Coalition allowing the the Company easy access to the Commenor Run trade route. Along with the Free Trade Agreement agreed between the Commenor Alliance and the Company as well. With these two alliances, the two secrete trade lanes between the Hutt Territories and the Unknown Region were conjoined together at last and created the second galactic spanning Hyperlane though it is not as safe as the other Hydran. It still allows traders the quick and easy travel that spans the Galactic East and West.

Dev Links:

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Apologies for the delay in getting to this. So there a few things that need to be addressed:
  • My major concern is about the speed of the hyperlane. With at least half of it being in the Mid Rim, Outer Rim, and Unknown Regions, and its size spanning multiple regions of the galaxy, I would like to see the speed come down to at most average, possibly even low.
  • Accessibility is also something I think needs addressed. Since you are using parts or the entirety of canon hyperlanes, it sort of undercuts your description where it was a private hyperlane until very recently.
  • You also have only six lanes listed in the image, but you mention eight in what actually constitutes this hyperlane.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

I fixed the speed and availability, as for the 2 other routes that make up the Hyperlane. I am sorry but I do not know what your mean, the route I researched only consist of the 3 cannon Routes and 3 privately made route. If there are other I do not know please link them and I will fix them Immediately.

You have the eight below listed in what constitutes this hyperlane, but in your handdrawn map, you only have six of them listed:

1. Sempra Run
  2. Kay Express Pipeline
  3. Nastassia Trade Route
  4. Anastasia Trade Route
  5. Shag Pobol (canon)
  6. Nanth'ri Route (canon)
  7. Commenor Run (canon)
  8. Namadii Corridor (canon)

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Sorry that was a Typo on my part for as I accidentally added a A to Natassia. As for Namadii Corridor, I forgot to delete that as it does not connect any of the planets and I had forgotten to delete it. It should be fixed now.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness

You say there are four canon hyperlanes that are a part of it, but there are only three of them linked.

Also, don't feel obligated to, but it's clear you divided the hyperlane into different parts by color coding them. I would recommend you add a legend somewhere to state what is what for all around ease.

[member="Zeradias Mant"]

I thought I cleared that up with the other judge, there are only 3 Canon Lanes in this Route. If there is something I missed in the Description let me know, but I think I got them all?

As for a representation on what color is what route, that would be in the Bigger Picture in the spoiler under the shown picture. That one is just zoomed in to help people see it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom