Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Other Side of Peace | GA Invasion of TSE's Ziost/Tiss'sharl

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
2c006848373fde035444c3ad9028c6d2_8.png

BENEATH THE ACADEMY OF SITH ARTS

Opposition: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

While she could not clearly read his emotions. She could read his face and body language quite clearly. His shoulders slumped in disappointment. "Twice I offer you a non-violent solution. And twice you decline it." He said, eyes closing as he shook his head. Ultimately, he knew it was not Alina's fault. She was but a product of her upbringing. The greatest irony was how despite the Sith philosophy teaching one to break shackles. She found himself not thinking for herself. And merely acting out of loyalty that was drilled into her through fear of punishment. Not the kind of loyalty that is won by one’s peers.

Opening his eyes again. She would find that they had changed, no longer containing the mirth or melancholy of before. There was instead a calm, steely focus in his gaze. A look of such intensity that would freeze a lesser man in his tracks. "I will acquiesce to your request then." He intoned, voice losing any of the previous sincerity. Replaced only by cold determination. The blade in his hands beginning to glow brighter, reaching almost a painful radiance as his will was focused through it. "However, I have a request in turn, though it is somewhat selfish." He said, slowly moving into an opening stance. One she may or may not recognise. A stance that Alina may initially mistake as Juyo but was instead something else.

"Forgive me for this violence I am about to inflict."

And like a bolt of lightning, he was moving. Crossing the distance between them in the blink of an eye. Shining blade exploding into a flurry of rapid slashes and thrusts. Internally calling upon his reserves of adrenaline to end the battle quickly. He allowed his own desire to win this battle and survive to lend his blows speed and power. Demonstrating to Alina the Padawan's own skill with the forbidden form of Vaapad. Hoping to overwhelm her quickly through brute speed and power so that he may escape this wretched hive of the sorcerous arts.

Carnifex again blocked Lucien's attack, the cyan blade crackling against the seemingly impenetrable might of the former Dark Lord's prismatic barrier. The Sith'ari reckoned that at this rate the Knight was going to tire himself out against him, with how incessantly he struck. Not that it made any difference to him, Carnifex did not imagine that these lives would amount to much against him. Their strength was in numbers, and the resolve that came with numerical superiority, but as separated as they were from the rest of the flock...
They were quite lonesome banthas, and one had been more or less removed from the Shah-tezh board.
He moved his hand to block whatever next strike from Dooku would come, but before any of that could happen a barrier of Light energy enveloped the former Dark Lord of the Sith. His armor warded against the power of Force Light, but he could sense that this barrier did not serve to smite him, but rather to contain him and separate him from the others. He reached out with a gauntleted hand to touch the barrier, watching as sparks flew from the tips of his fingers as they came within reach. He slowly retracted his hand after that, standing still as he surveyed the barrier's make and dimensions.
Then his eyes turned to stare at Auteme, burrowing right through her core as though nothing could be concealed from his harrowing glare.
"Oh Auteme," spoke the former Dark Lord, not with his own voice but rather with the voice of Ryv Ryv . "You are such a disappointment. No wonder the others all conspire to turn against you, you're pathetic. You should just end it all now, it's all you're good for. Take your own life and spare us the embarrassment."
Suddenly, and without warning, a massive sword burst through the far left wall, screeching directly towards Auteme with the intent to skewer her through the middle.

MOSHED-2021-1-15-21-24-27.gif

KNIGHT OF THE NEW JEDI ORDER
ZIOST | REDEEMER | ABOVE NEW ADASTA
ARMOUR |
LIGHTSABER
TEAR US APART
cqs1XXW.png

MOSHED-2021-1-20-0-48-26.gif

Intentionally, she looked away from the actions rendered against the individual strapped down to the interrogation chair. The nature of such perverse tactics made her skin crawl with discomfort. It was one thing to rise against another in battle, but with someone pressed against sheet metal and only using their will to defy strikes it felt...wrong. Off. Whatever suppressive tools were implemented on her Force-use only aggravated her nonplus.

Still, Djorn usually yielded some level of result. Hence his advancement from government to government, so she was disappointed when he gave her little to work with.

“If she’s close to Raaf, then I’m sure she would spend her time in laboratories with their demented sithspawn. All I can think of is Sith Temples with a zeal dedication to alchemy and experimentation. They don’t call Raaf the Lady of Secrets for nothing. I’m sure she has something vile on Ziost we can’t see. Think that’s good enough to start?”

“Not really.” Loske admitted through clenched teeth, the words hot on her tongue. How could they have had the Sithspawn in their captivity for so long, and the only information they’d drawn from her were her associations? They didn’t need to bring in the Imperial Order for that level of information –– alas. Here they were. She tidied away her apprehensions to avoid ruminating on frustration.

“But we don’t have time, I…” she tucked her lips together and hem-hawed for a moment’s grace. “I owe it to Maynard to try this. Even if…”

"By all means, continue as you will. I offer you this warning however. Forcing your way into my mind... will forever change you."

She closed her eyes. As if not seeing the pale-skinned prisoner would make the entire situation disappear. “Even if that.”

The scenario was unimpressive and foreboding as if all the cards were stacking up against her intentionally. She pushed that defeatism out of her mind. Hardening her focus to something more plausibly optimistic.

Damnation hit her like a thunderclap.

Agh!” Reflexively, her hand shot to her right arm, bracing against the phantom sensation that spiked through her nervous system. Her heart thundered in its ribcage, pounding erratically while she felt close to losing consciousness. Staggering, she reached out to Djorn to stay herself from the overwhelmingness of everything that was happening on the planet below. The tumultuous chaos that took claim to the clouds, the explosive pain that cored through her husband’s body. In a powerful Force bind, she experienced his burning animosity curdle and contort his perspective.

“Have you…”
“Have you ever bonded with someone like that? His arm was my arm, his pain was my pain. As his arm was torn apart I felt everything, like I was there. Every passing breath that led to her last were mine to experience, and I was unable to do a single thing about it.”

“Ma--” She clamped her mouth shut before she squeaked out the rest of her reaction in a single shrill gasp. She wanted to say his name out loud but trapped the rest of it behind her teeth so it wouldn’t escape. She daren’t give any knowledgeable advantage to the Sith acolyte for manipulation.

Loske could only look to Djorn, watery-eyed as if he might be able to soothe all the pain that reverberated through her bones. Her palms pressed against her mouth, further trapping the release of emotion and exhaled out against her skin in quivering puffs. Her shoulders shook, stomach knotted, fingers paralyzed, knees melted.

Not dead yet.
Maynard was alive. Hurt and clouded but alive.

Stretching darkness yawned through their bond and latched on. Thicker than it had ever been before, hooking itself in. It raked through the lattices and patterns of their loving network, staining and yanking at their connection. Sensitive corners were gnawed at, torn and contorted into something mutated and wicked.

It siphoned her resilience, wanting to understand and share the burden. As if she could balance his hurt by letting it affect her. Feeling the rolling convulsions of desperation roll into resilience and mutated comprehension, brokenness, and fury. Each sensation was as powerful as it was absolute. He felt alone. He felt...resentment?

Her belly went heavy almost before she got a glimpse of why.

"I keep telling you that. I don't know how many times now...that we're better together."

She couldn’t blame him.
She should go. Now. Leave Djorn and the Sith Knight to get to the surface to be by Maynard’s side but...at the same time, she needed to be here. She’d been separated from him for one purpose: To get into Eldaah’s memories. And even though Loske’s methods for reading were crude, they'd have to suffice. She had to try. Otherwise it was all for naught. She couldn’t undo what had been done.

Their link was too much right now. Too suffocating. Too distracting. Too harsh. Like he was finding some sort of atavistic comfort in brutality.

He was her one reason and every weakness. A weakness that was splitting the strength of her mind, leaving her with not even enough breath to make her vocal cords buzz. Just move her lips noiselessly.

I’m sorry, May. Loske murmured through their residual tether. The words felt slippery and meaningless, though they shattered every fibre of her existence with guilt. She should have been there with him, crusading headlong into the clutches of wretchedness. Instead…...her eyes screwed shut to nullify the burgeoning regret that was quick to gather and grow within. She needed to dull the sensations he was giving her. All that hate, all that unbridled rage, all that visceral darkness. Usually, she was able to counter it and protect him with her natural benevolence, heart, generosity and devotion. With what he was going through, and the time constraint of the interrogation to reach a beneficial outcome, the most efficient solution was to fade their connection.

Clenching her teeth, she stretched her hands along her face and pulled her cheeks back into her hair to ground herself in this situation. With the evidential gesture, she stripped herself from the close-knight tether to her husband. Not entirely severed, she could never do that, but suffocated enough to make his emotional outburst and tumult a more compact shadow in the recesses of her mind rather than an overburdening one. He was secured away to the confines of patience.

“Something bad is happening down there. To him. We have to finish this now.” She explained quietly, finding volume and moving away from the operative to look toward the Sith. If she hadn’t hesitated, and was already intercepting Eldaah’s mind, she might have saved him from this. She hated herself in that moment, for all those times she hesitated and it cost him. On Foerost. On Felucia.

No further words were exchanged with the snippy prisoner. Loske had fully adopted a monofocus to the situation and placed her hands on either side of Eldaah’s temples.

Normally, she’d wait for the participant to give her permission to advance. Eldaah had already conceded this would not be the case and Loske’s politeness was nowhere to be found.

Drawing in an abrasively sharp, steadying breath, she flexed her fingers against pale flesh to initiate the ethereal correspondence into the mental realm of the dark acolyte.

ALLIES | NJO | GA | Djorn Bline Djorn Bline
ENEMIES | TSE | Eldaah Aderyn Eldaah Aderyn

Krau Rook

K
2c006848373fde035444c3ad9028c6d2_5.png

OPERATION STONEFIST

t h e _ d a r ' t s i s

THE GALACTIC ALLIANCE
104th MARINE BATTALION 'WOLFPACK'
STRIKE TEAM 'SKYWALKER'

oh lazarus

hJJw3Ng.png

The speeder jolted in his grip, Krau had never properly piloted a military model like this before, and as the battle scene was zipping past his head at an insane speed, all he could wonder is which one of these levers and turning handles was the break should he need it. Keeping pace with the rest of the strikeforce became a difficulty for the Mando, as the speeds caught faster and faster he felt the great weight on his chest grow more and more. Something pressing against him as they plunged further and further into the depths, something that made his breathing shallow and his eyes frantic. Phantom pains echoed across his back, his arms, his legs, his face, the molten cries of a taskmaster’s whip as for the first time he fully accepted that he was back within Sith Empire space. He wasn’t sure if the other’s could feel it when they entered it, then again, he was nearly certain they could, they just took it differently. The oppressive nature of the Dark Space, burning and rolling with hate and despair, treated Krau like a patient put underneath a weighted blanket. Smothering him in an unwelcomed comfort. A familiarity in the pain and anguish. It crept along his nerves when they had first entered the system, but now, as they stole their way across the planes of the Sith world, it came raging in full force at the Mandalorian.

His sugar-sweet blood wished to return to the soil.

The command coming down for the squadron to loosen up barely registered to the Mando, Krau simply sticking close to one of the Marines that he had taken a liking too. It wasn’t anything particular, just a brief notice that the man had taken the time to pack an entire extra belt of powercells. A prepared man wins the day, and whatever other parables the Jedi wished to teach about little things such as that. It was something to connect to outside of the same slate-grey patterning across their betaplast armor. A little bit of personality shining through prep work, just enough for Krau’s frightful, worried mind to make some form of connection.

Blaster bolts whizzed by, vanishing moments after they were summoned.

Voice breaking through the background noise of the speeders, of the fighting, of the dying.

Silenced a second later.

A shell slammed into the center of the formation, and moments later Krau found himself tumbling over forward past the handlebars of the speederbike. The tip of the vehicle slammed into the ashfloor and snapped at the middle of the support bars, fully launching the Mandalorian off of the speeder and through the air as the shockwave carried his limp form further and further.

In his brief flight, he found himself so very annoyed at his ears starting to ring.

He slammed into the floor, hard and rough, beskar crunching against flesh as it strained against his bodyglove. Sending him rolling with the wreckage. Dancing with it as he went. Limbs wrapping over odd sections of durasteel and snapping into place over the seat before the entire mess came to a rest.

Burning. Right side. Ribs. Just between the armor plates

A shaking hand reached down and touched at the wound, wincing. Immediate wash of pain as he brought his hand up and the harsh red shade painted the purple gauntlet.

His breathing began to run away from him. Ash filled the air as fighters and gunships screamed overhead. Blaster bolts littered the area of his crash. His eyes couldn’t help but focus on the bright, angry star that hung overhead.

Did it feel good to be home, Krau?

The Mandalorian didn’t bother checking himself over, the thought didn’t occur to him. Blood was the thought that occurred to him. Pain. Pain. Pain. They knew he was here, they would be closing in soon. He rolled over onto his stomach and brought a leg up. It gave and fell the child onto his side before he repeated the process, bringing himself to a crouch as he looked up.

A blaster rifle was pressed to the center of his helmet.

Green blade snapped to life, swinging up wide and crashing through the center of the weapon, rending it in two as the padawan fell onto his back. Blade nearly cutting into his own waving and fretful flesh as he skittered back.

The Legionnaire pulled a blaster pistol.

Two yellow bolts slammed into his chest, sending the Sithtrooper to the ground.

An armored hand grabbed the Jedi by the shoulder, pulling him to his feet. Krau winched harsh, a nonconsensual cry escaping his lips and his feet skirting off of the dirt beneath him. His body didn’t wish for weight.

Either he stood, or he died out here in the field.

Feet found purpose as he looked behind him, seeing a Wolfpack Marine leveling his rifle, dropping another Sith before starting to pull the padawan back away from the scene of the wreck.

<”Commander, come on! The General is pushing into the city. Your wound okay?”> The solider asked.

<”It hurts.”> It was a pitiful, worried cry of a civilian. Someone that had felt the lash of pain before and had formed his whole being around avoiding it.

<”Death isn’t much better. Come on, Commander.”>

Maynard Treicolt said:
He leaned back as the Sith trooper pressed against him limply, kicking him to the ground.

"Keep up the fucking advance! If it moves, you fire!" Maynard ordered, his voice deeply rooted in a vitriol. His eyes, that hazel gaze of a deeper, burning flame within now made infernal, corrupted.

Krau touched the gash again with his free hand, shooting pain, instantly. Bacta would be nice, but in the thick of things, he’d just be a sitting target. Turning to follow the Marine, Krau watched as his Master rended through the Sith lines, shouting out battle commands.

It made him ill.

<”Falling in behind you, master!”> Krau called to the Jedi, smacking a hand against his helmet as he half-ran after Maynard.

// ALLIES : GA | NJO | Ryv Ryv | Aelys | Tycho Dune | Marcus Rail | Leon Gallo Leon Gallo | Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt \\

// ENEMIES : TSE | OPEN \\

MP2zopcg_o.jpg

CLEANSING FIRE
NEW JEDI ORDER
SORZUS ACADEMY OF SITH ARTS
ENGAGING: Aeric Kaze Aeric Kaze | CLOSED
D U E L _ O F _ T H E _ F A T E S

kwzlsmL.png
"You came to kill me."

His brother's words reverberated across his whole existence, torrents of anguish ripping apart his very soul. Tears flocked in his eyes seeking to penetrate through; tears of brotherly love torn by a tempest wrecked by the imminent clash of Light and Dark.

Dagon struggled to hold the hilt in his hand. Surrender seemed all too welcoming. He could not possibly strike his brother, the same brother he had long believed to have died lost in the galaxy.

The hilt nearly slipped through his clutch when his hand clenched tight into a fist. Unbridled rage surged through his veins as suffocating darkness enveloped him. A red veil dropped upon the academy as the skies turned sanguine.

"I will do what I must."

Fiery rage evaporated the tears in his eyes and the Jedi's face twisted in a corrupted grimace, not unlike Aeric's.

Snap-hiss.

The blue blade came to life, the crimson shroud encompassing the academy, eerily perverted the blue into a hue of red.

He charged headfirst with a flurry of merciless strokes at his brother.

GA | ALLIES | Mrurh'en'lase | Hel Mrurh'en'lase | Hel | Takui Takui | Rhis Fisto | Zark San Tekka | Asmundr Varobalder
TSE | ENEMIES | CLOSED

Allies: GA
Enemies: Enyo Typhos Enyo Typhos

Click

Her ear twitched, but even as she sought to spin around she knew it was too late; the faint glint of something small and metallic rolling near her foot took her attention.

Huhh -- she frantically danced back, covering her nose as first response while the gas nipped at her feet and then began engulfing the room. Just two sloppy steps and there was flash, then a wave of kinetic force sent her lithe frame flying. She barked out in pain on colliding with a solid surface; she slid down till she was crouched at its base. The shrapnel left her upper arms and her left cheek cut, and there was a slight burn just at the tip of her nostrils.

The gas was considerably thicker inside the room than Romi had expected, swirling madly around as there wasn't much of a venting system to clear it away. She held her breath, halting her latest inhale -- numbing her body's instincts she used what energy she could muster to reserve the amounts of air in her lungs.

It would be risky. Prolonged activity in an oxygen-deprived state would put a severe strain on her body and threaten the life that'd been growing inside her, quickly running her to the limit of her breath control and leaving her at the mercy of the smoke filling the room that could likely contain a toxic gas...

She slinked her body around the pillar, pressing her back against it -- whomever it was she couldn't sense via metaphysical means.

She pulled a device from her vest, and snapped it to her wrist, activating it. She peeked around the curve "I see you..." under her breath -- Finally she got to fight a hot woman.

Her eyes shot past the woman, and then back again. Hmm...

She snuggled her arms from inside her bomber jacket, listening to her heartbeat and counting out the seconds. She wouldn't be able to mount a proper offense or defense under these circumstances.

She swung her arm and toss her jacket out, negligently thrusting her hand to direct it and drive it towards her attacker with its arms sprawling. That was about all the energy she could muster for now and she wouldn't have enough control at that range -- didn't matter it was really only a distraction. With a speedy pivot she came around the other corner with her lightsaber drawn.

hiss-crack

Harghh!

Romi roared. With a convulsive snarl, her hands flashed out, and she leapt the distance at Enyo with the intention of slashing down right to left, two-handed. The stroke would be more finesse than power; She was relying more on her athletics.

EBPVNLRWwAIIHYQ

Memorabilia featuring Tithe (example above)
is unusually highly valued on Tiss’sharl according
to Ru Comet Ru Comet , the only known licensed reseller of
Aerarii Tithe merchandise.

The Galactic Alliance’s delegation brought their combined economic and diplomatic expertise to bear on the Sith Empire’s representatives.

Tambor went straight after Ingrid’s ad hominem attacks like an acklay chasing down a lemnai, pausing only to mourn the tragic passing of AMCO AMCO . While Tithe missed his dear friend, there was a silver lining - Adrian, a master orator, would have wiped the floor with them were he present.

Enlil and Sularen turned their attention to the Tiss’shar, the former warning them to look to the future as the days of the Sith war economy were numbers, and the latter appealing to their pride by highlighting that the Sith had exploited them.

Alli Vern of the Zweihander Union raised two major weaknesses in the Alliance’s argument - the risk of foreign companies muscling in on Tiss’sharl if the doors of the free market were open, and the inevitable slump the economy would suffer should they choose to cast out the Sith and ally themselves with the Alliance. Tithe was loathed to admit that Alli, somewhat unsure and backed against a wall during their last negotiation, had clearly found her footing and was on the offensive. Her two points of rhetoric landed hard, threatening to topple the carefully laid reasoning the Alliance delegation was assembling.

Sweat, he assumed from the humid jungle environment, continued to form on Tithe’s brow. He reached for a glass of water, observing that his hand was trembling as he reached for the vessel. Mild dehydration must have been settling in. Strange, but not unexpected - he’d skipped food and beverage this morning on account of an unsettled stomach.

Otto, in all his human-replicant glory, figuratively threw himself head-on into the salvo with a thesis on the relative value of the Sith credit, topped with an appeal to the proud history of the Tiss’sharl and the artistry of their manufacturing which had been lost under Sith rule. Brama, their elder stateswoman, extolled the vast possibilities which would open to the Tiss’sharl should they side with the Alliance, pointing out that redemption is open to all - their past service to the Sith would not be held against them.

“The Empress and Ms Vern are, of course, correct on all charges,” Tithe admitted, holding his hands over the table with his wrists together as if were waiting for stun-cuffs to be applied. “I do have a terrible, terrible tendency to rally against Empires. I find they’re, ah, how can I put this - bad for business.”

“And yes, I did turn my back on the Sith Empire,”
the Vice Chancellor added, turning to address the members of the Tiss’sharl League “Hardly my finest hour. But on Aargau, we swear an oath to our shareholders - to protect their precious investments at all costs. We are, after all, entrusted with the futures of families, the life savings of parents and struggling businesses. To misstep, to make a bad call, can be devastating.”

“When I saw the impending economic collapse of the Sith, well, while I may be my only shareholder, it was my duty to walk away. To, ah, sell up. While I'm repentant to admit, I made a poor investment joining the Sith - I've since sought to reverse my fortunes and make amends. Together, the Alliance offers you, the shrewd businessbeings of Tiss'sharl, the opportunity to avoid my foolish mistakes.”

Tithe activated a small holoprojector in the middle of the table. The minimalist logo of Liquidity Textiles appeared above the conference table and began to slowly rotate. After a moment, the logo shrunk in size and drifted higher into the air, the negative space beneath it filled with a cascade of scroll numbers, charts and graphs.

“For example, the board of Liquidity Textiles, a galaxy leader in unique polymer and fabric blends, has committed to building a manufacturing arcology on Tiss'sharl, to be completed by years end.“ The scrolling text indicated that twelve thousand local ongoing jobs would be created at the enormous factory, with four times that many during a construction phase which would draw on local materials and construction firms.

Tithe starred at the projection, silently acknowledging that the loth-cat was now well and truly out of the bag. Liquidity had built it's fortune through an asset-light strategy - they designed and forged the new polymers and fabrics, but left the resource and labour intensive work of assembling the final product to their clients. The small overheads and ability to pivot quickly had served them well to date, and the Aargauun board of directors - of which Tithe was a member - had grown wealthy.

He had dragged his colleagues - some literally - to the table kicking and screaming to get the deal off the ground. Early projections were for seven years of losses before they broke even, and that wouldn't even pay back the huge upfront capital costs being covered by the board personally. He stood to lose billions of credits if the deal went sour, so much so that he had refused to know exactly how much was on the line. Yes, things were that bad that Aerarii Tithe had refused the look over the financials.

“Under a... co-operative model,“ he added, the vile words seeming to stick in his throat. “After a management fee of 12.7 per cent, all profits... would go... to the a, ah...“ Tithe took a moment to compose himself; despite the need to project confidence, the words simply refused to leave his mouth. “...to a sovereign fund. For the betterment of Tiss'sharl.“ The Vice Chancellor, for so long as he lived, may never live down the shame of that utterance.

But desperate times called for desperate measures.

He took a sip of water from the glass of water. His stomach churned at the notion of sharing his hard earned wealth with common workers. Nausea threatened to overpower him, his only saving grace being that he had skipped breakfast.

“Economic power is the most awesome force the galaxy’s ever seen, but some wield it like a kid who’s found their dad’s blaster. We, the Alliance, well we propose to use it for good, for the future of all Tiss’sharl.”

47H7txu.png

ALLIES: Auteme Auteme Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku
OPPOSITION: Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

As saber clashed with force in the adjoining room a small padawan lay in the corridor, motionless. He'd been set there gently. Lucien's doing. A golden light had enveloped him, shielding him from the darkness of this world and treating seared flesh and nerve endings. Auteme's doing.

He lay so still that he might have been taken for dead at first. But with that healing light his breathing grew deeper, more calm... Until it arrested suddenly. He swallowed, his lips twitching at the corner of his mouth as his muscles began to clench visibly under his skin, shifting and tightening like coils. It was almost as if everything in Kisaku wanted to awaken, to pull himself from a nightmare.

Oh and what a nightmare it was.

Trapped inside his own mind, paralyzed and asleep to the world, his eyebrows furrowed in visible, unbearable agony. Soft gasps left him as his body struggled to even sob -- quiet as a whisper in a room dominated by the sounds of a fateful duel. He radiated such distress it could be mistaken for a dying man by an empath.

It wasn't Kisaku that was dying however. Not on a physical level, but rather his ego. His sense of self was being torn from him. Annihilated.

Often times, to fix what is broken it must first be taken apart.

Last edited:

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden

The mucus tinged slime squished below Kantus' claws as the beast lowered itself into the oozing river of sludge, the bile and excrement splashing against its chest plate by the time its feet found the bottom. The beast snorted in disgust as it waded through the waste and vanished into the hanging shadows of the sewer. Not far from the grate Kantus had used to find himself to the sewers from the command center, the priest came to a place where the shadows heaved with heavy breath and the waste sludge rose higher with their weight. Columns of Graug stretched deep into the darkness, creating an ocean of armored bodies that twisted and winded through the labyrinthine maze of feculence beneath the city. The beasts hissed and growled in welcoming to the priest as he approached - the largest of the beasts walking up to him with a broadened shoulders.

"You bring news from The Burned One?" the warlord interrogated, claws resting on the hilt of a wicked, curved blade hanging from his belt,

"He has killed the lesser's above, turned their hive's own weapons against them. Now he commands us to take to the surface"

A shattered tusk peaked through the warlord's blood-crusted lips, "finally. We will start with the spies then"

Kantus' tongue flicked the air curiously, "hanranuk?" the priest repeated, "what spies?"

"The next tunnel system - two lesser females" the warlord said, nodding his head towards a divergent tunnel nearby, "has the Immortal Wind failed you, priest?"

"Rip the heresy from your tongue before I rip it from your mouth" Kantus hissed, The Immortal Wind exploding forth from his body to ripple the sludge they stood in. The Warlord bowed and backed away, leaving Kantus to turn towards the cavern and reach out with his mind. He followed the currents of the Immortal Wind, let it carry his mind until he saw them...two glowing lights in the darkness. The priest's lips curled, "not spies. Kunmoz"

Jedi. The priest turned with a hunger to the warlord as he sent a thought barreling back towards the surface, "send your howler deeper into the tunnels to signal the attack, you and your men will come with me."

skaaaaven-eyes.png
The horde moved without question - stalking the dark with glowing eyes. As the howlers and runners were sent to spread the word of attack, Kantus lead a nigh endless swarm towards Allyson Locke Allyson Locke and Ripley Kühn Ripley Kühn . As The Jedi used the force to disarm the bomb blocking their entrance the sludge below her would shift. The air would grow a degree warmer. The darkness of the deeper tunnels growing even more abyssal...then red eyes would glare at the two through the shadows. Two at first. Then four. forty. hundreds.

Then they surged forward in a shrieking mass of slug-fire and claws.

u9WgHFN.png

Jedi. The thought came to Vulcanus like a word forced into his head - and with it images foreign to his own eyes. A tunnel. A ladder. A room not far from where he stood now. The beast turned his sulfuric eyes towards the room that his priest's thoughts had guided him and then, wading through the pools of black blood until he burst into what was a locker room for the now perished Sith officers. Vulcanus sniffed the air, taking in only the overpowering musk of slowly rotting corpses. He couldn't smell whatever it was below them that Kantus had discovered, but he could hear them - the roars of hunger as they charged forth toward whatever lesser lay beyond it.

Vulcanus scoffed and gripped the cover to the sewers with the force, his open claws lifting into the air as he focused his rage into the metal. "Burn" the beast closed his fist and at once the metal cover glowed red hot before suddenly boiling and falling through the hole in the form of a bubbling magmatic liquid that threatened to scorch away all underneath them.

u9WgHFN.png

Throughout the city sewer grates were thrown aside, the Graug casting them away before dropping back through darkness. Beneath the now open breaches onto the surface, The Graug hurried Skyfire Mortars into place. Within a matter of moments the fire from the orbital guns was joined by the burning red orbs of plasma that exploded into burning balls of fire upon impact. Plasmatic cylinders of shrapnel exploded forth from the impact sites, seeking to burn and maim all caught in their path. Following in their wake was The Eternal Horde of the Graug, their weapons already firing and their blades held high.

There was no mercy for any caught in their path. Citizen. Jedi. Warrior. All would be sought out in this carnival of blood.

68XtmLC.png

Last edited:

Saber Seven
Aces High
Ziost
Shields at full
No Damage
The X-02 darted across Ziost's darkened sky, dropping into and then leaving engagements at a pace that would make a new pilot's head spin. Often, Leon didn't even score a kill, the sudden appearance of a Jedi scared many Sith fighters away from their targets. Occasionally, he'd witness an entire squadron be annihilated as he knocked out enemy shields while other Alliance pilots dove in for the kill. Sometimes, he arrived too late, with all that was left of an engagement being the wreckage far below.

This was his element. the Saber-class felt completely in tune with the Jedi, even more so with the lowered inertial dampeners. He'd fallen into a a strange trance, not so much seeing and reacting as much feeling and doing. He was barely aware of himself, focusing entirely on the battle, and even then, he barely consciously remembered the engagements he'd just left as he rocketed across the sky towards the next.

Another engagement was coming up. Three Alliance squadrons had found themselves against five Sith squadrons, and they needed help-badly. Saber Seven opened his S-foils just a few hundred meters from the aerial combat- just in time to watch two A-wings disappear in fiery shrapnel clouds. He disengaged his stealth systems, and opened fire on a fighter tailing an X-wing. The Sith ship went up in flames, plummeting to the ground. Without a moment to rest, the Jedi spiraled into another fight, forcing a pair of Sith to break off from another X-wing.

{S a b e r S e v e n, y o u ' v e p i c k e d u p a t a i l}

Acknowledging the fighter behind him, Leon pushed his X-02 to turn sharply, cutting his main thrusters and activating the maneuvering thrusters to rapidly spin around. In space, this would have worked fine In atmosphere, however, the Pilot was hit with an immense amount of force and crushed into his seat. Only by forcing the blood into his brain with the force did he manage to not pass out. his pursuer zipped past, unable to make a turn quickly enough to return to the chase as Leon reactivated his main thrusters. Unfortunately, two more were already behind him, taking the place of the one he'd just ditched.

{Gonna need some help!}

A trio of hits impacted on his shield. The Alliance ships still in the fight- most of the squadrons had been depleted before he'd arrived -were all busy with their own problems. They were so heavily outnumbered, Leon doubted this was going to be possible to win.

{Try to disengage, I'll distract them!}

Leon hoped the other pilots would be able to escape, as he spun around, firing into a large group chasing an A-wing. He didn't need to make kills, he just needed to make it clear he was the biggest threat. If he could get the Sith pursuing him, the others would be able to escape. After that, he could use his--another hit--stealth systems to escape.

Last edited:

The she-wolf deflected the blow easily as if it were thrown by a child in the midst of a fit. In some ways, it was. How easily it had been reduced to a mere slash slapped down like a face. Hel would have liked to have said that it made her snap out of her stupor and break the hold the voice inside her had now gained, but it did not. In fact, it just made it worse. A snarling rumble escaped her throat as the words spoken by the she-wolf - who visibly struggled against whatever damage the initial strike had left on her - became nothing more than muted, slurring hate in the pits of her cerebrum.

FrA4nyL.png
"She MOCKS you..." the voice hissed as the Padawan suddenly felt a slithering invisible coil wrap around her neck. "She CHALLENGES you, HEEEELL."

Indeed, it did seem that way. No matter their original intent, each word from the she-wolf's mouth became a dissonant cackling in the Hybrid's brain, a downpour of degradation and disgrace. With such warping of reality, what terms could suit the disturbances that Hel felt as the coil contracted and her breath was robbed? What words could ever hope to invoke the darkness that she felt as she began motioning for a responding strike as the she-wolf babbled on with her mockery. Wrath? Fury? Hatred? Indignation? No word available in any language could describe that feeling.

All that could be said of it in total was that it was some form of inviolable obsession with a vengeance that permeated her very soul in those flashes on Ziost. Some part of her knew that as she began to raise her blade for another strike that the chances of her being cut down were so, so extreme. This woman, Laertia Io, was beyond her and would forever be beyond her, but the Hybrid cared not for the fire burning inside her was a deadly beast, forever hungry and malicious.

At times, it was a scorched wolf and at others it was an untamed burning man, crawling on all fours in a dark void. Today, it was her, herself. It was that momentary glimpse of distorted flames that now filled her bones like jelly. The blade is high in the sky now, ready to scream its wailing song. Ready to be blocked, deflected, cast aside. No hope of hitting it.

But then it got even worse. Much, much worse. The Padawan had no idea what happened, or who touched what, or who opened what door. All she knew before it all went black was that before she could even attempt to bring her saber down towards Laertia Io, the sky turned as red as her eyes. Soldiers around the area - no - around the planet began to scream and cry and kill...the enemy and each other. And the darkness...the darkness of the area around her became...everything.

Everything that was wrong with the universe. The blade lowered from its position, but not in an attack formation, no it came down in a frantic motion to swing around as its wielder gazed down the staircase. Tunnel vision plagued her eyes and she began to stumble from lost balance. The blade was deactivated and slipped from her grasp off the side of the staircase and down the mountains and cliffs below.

Weaponless. Lost. Terrified. Even the voice inside her had gone from raucous laughter to fearful mewling. All of it was wrong. As simple as can be...wrong until the Hybrid's Zeltron heritage cursed her to a fate worse than anything she could have imagined. Every single emotion felt by every single man and woman, Jedi and Sith, in her vicinity came upon her mind all at once.

And then Hel went catatonic and fell to her knees in front of Laertia Io, unable to move and only able to think within the emptiness of her spirit. She had thought the Jedi would give her the family she lost, but as this event proved: even with them, she was utterly alone. Alone and facing the end of the world.

On the ride in, the Rangers had been relatively safe. Mela still felt out of place. She'd been brought in to replace a casualty, being the only greenie in a squad of veterans. Still, they'd accepted her fast enough. They'd been tasked with infiltrating the enemy's read, and causing as much chaos as they could to divert Sith troops away from the main thrust. They were just waiting to depart from the main transports aboard their faster troop carriers to begin the attack.

"Marines getting all the credit. Again."

The remark came from A man named Sander Delvaridus, another trooper. It elicited a mix of chuckled and groans.

"Shut it Dalvaridus."

That was captain Garr, their platoon leader. The grizzled old soldier had seen plenty of battle in his time, and was more than aware of what Urban combat entailed.

It hadn't taken them long to arrive their designated deployment point, and the platoon of Rangers loaded onto their transports. Mela was eager to see her fist combat, bouncing her leg in anticipation as the personnel carrier lifted off from the sheltered deck of the transport and entered the cold air of Ziost.

tbJgLFy.png

Within minutes, they were taking fire. Sith batteries flared to life, firing on the incoming troop carriers. Their guns answered back, trying to throw off the enemy's aim as they hurtled onwards towards the city. Mela kept her head down, holding onto her rifle for dear life. Blaster fire lit up the sky as the transports sped onwards. The young Ranger felt the ship lurch as it took a hit to its armored underside, and thought they'd been shot down for a moment.

Just a few meters away, one of the other carriers did go down, crashing in a deadly fireball. One of the other three took a strong hit and also crashed, skidding to a halt as its occupants prepared to fight their way to the emplacements.

The two remaining transports managed to break out of the range of the outer defenses, zipping through the streets of the city, They still took the occasional bout of fire from a Sith unit, but for the most part the ride was smooth from here on out. Near a tall building, Captain Garr ordered the two vehicles to land, and for the rangers to disembark. They did, and began taking positions within the building. Garr planned to get the Sith's attentions after they 'd secured the building as a defensive position. Now, they were only going to get out with Allied help.

HK-77 Omniarch

Lark

Saint of the Damned
Allies: TSE
Enemies: GA, Takui Takui

You were right, brother. You've always been right.

Lark had been surprised when the Jedi lunged towards the box, seemingly seeking the same goal as the young acolyte. But that was just further proof that what Lark and his brother sought was the true way of things. Their conviction was so absolute that even the Jedi could not help but recognize its truth. For little more than a moment, Lark thought that maybe he and the young man in front of him might be able to reach some common understanding. At the very least, an acknowledgment that the light did not serve everyone in the galaxy. They had felt the same thing when they reached for the box, hadn't they? So the Jedi must know that the dark could save those the light was unable to reach. But when Lark looked at the Jedi as the darkness seeped out of the strange artifact, he sensed that the Jedi had not anticipated this.

He forced himself to stand, the eruption of power when the box had opened had sent him soaring towards the wall of the building they resided in. He'd be sore in the morning, and he was slightly gasping for breath. The bruises wouldn't fade immediately, but they'd vanish with time. "You didn't want this..." Lark said with a bit of sadness coating his voice. "I thought that maybe you'd understand. That even those who have tried to let the light into their hearts have been left behind."

The dark miasma of the cube danced around his fingers, a twisted ballet of primordial forces. "I accept the dark because the light you serve stood by and did nothing while my family was torn into unrecognizable, hideous little pieces. I will save my siblings." The green miasma of fire threatened to consume him in its eldritch rampage, but if he could temper the amalgam of wicked energies, perhaps he could still save the denizens of Ziost. "My plight is but one of billions. Can you look me in the eyes and say that every single one of those innumerable souls have turned their backs to the light? That they haven't tried every option available to them?"

The miasma the box exuded continued to trot around him in a trance, fueling his passion. His desire to see what his brother desired finally realized. Yes, that was all that mattered. The box whispered what his brother wished for. And his family's happiness was all Lark ever wanted.

Lark pointed his scarlet blade towards the Jedi, and then deactivated it. In its place, he held out a burned hand, tainted pink with the scars of a fire suffered so long ago. One chance. One moment for the Jedi to see clearly. To see his brother's vision. To see that the dark was the proper way of things. They had both seen it. They had both wanted this darkness to seep forth. Lark took a deep breath, wincing as he did so. He felt as though he had suffered a cracked rip from the force of the box opening. But the passion given to him from the box fueled his resolution. "I'm going to save my dearly beloved. I won't stand idly by and watch as the forlorn suffer."

In truth, Lark hated the man in front of him. But his brother would offer him a single chance, for the entities that blinded him to the truth of the galaxy was a much graver threat. Yes, Lark knew that the darkness was the only path forward. But not all shared the same knowledge. It was not the individual Jedi that Lark despised. It was the pattern of mistruths that the grand organization fed their disciples.

"Please," Lark said, extending his hand. The dark miasma continued to dance around him. "Let me show you."

"My name is Lark. I'm looking for my siblings."

The darkness continued to corrupt his mind. He couldn't even remember the name of his brother and sister. Did they even love him? Why would they? He was a monster. But they had to love him, didn't they? Siblings loved each other. Love was all they could offer. His brother and sister, they missed him. Didn't they? The box told him so. And his brother was a part of the box. So he knew his siblings still loved him.

"I miss them very much."

Equipment: Armour, Rifle, Gas Grenades, Sidearm 1, Sidearm 2, Sabre, Ion Paddle Beamer, Cryo-Ban Gun.
Romi Jade Romi Jade

Boom, boom, boom.

The kinetic wave generated by the bolter seemed to have knocked the Jedi around a bit. Moreover, Forcebreaker gas rose into the air. Conveniently, there did not seem to be much of a venting system in place. Enyo could feel the Jedi draw upon the Force. She made the educated guess that she was using breath control to power through. That was probably the most realistic move since there was nowhere to push the gas out, but it could be taxing for a longer period.

However, the Jedi was not without tricks of her own. She seemed to retreat. Enyo could detect her on her scanners, then the Jedi vanished. No-show. Educated guess since Enyo used it a lot herself. Her own suit had one. That left the Jedi inaudible and invisible to both scanners and sensors, but not to naked sight. And Enyo could still sense her through the Force, though this was diminished by the metaphysical fog that hung over the ruins.

She dropped the bolter. Her senses flared and she spun, sabre in hand, to carve through a projectile...which turned out to be a jacket. However, this bought the Jedi enough time to leap through the air with impressive speed. Having sensed her at the last moment, Enyo brought up her blade to block. However, the Jedi's lightsabre still cut through her waist. Being made out of Duraplast, Enyo's suit could withstand glancing blows and indirect hits, but not full-on impact.

And thus the burning blade seared through a portion of the armour at her lower waist, carving through some of the planting and part of the bodyglove. The scent of burning synthflesh wafted into the air. It smelt a bit like a bad barbecue. But then it was solid metal that the blade connected with. This was Enyo's Phrik endoskeleton.

Enyo took a step back. Due to her peculiar physiology, she did not feel pain. Rather she received data that amounted to an error report. The Jedi's lightsabre had struck some joints, damaging her body controls. Hip joints controlled posture, after all. It was not crippling, but her posture was stooped and she had been slowed. Her mobility had suffered.

Blade held in her dominant hand and feet planted firmly on the ground, she assumed a defensive posture, as if daring her foe to come at her. And she activated a mechanism inside her off-hand's gauntlet, firing the concealed wrist ion paddle beamer. Ion paddle beamers ignored armour and shields. They could also not be blocked by lightsabres.

Limbs struck by them suffered paralysis. She aimed for the woman's leg, hoping to paralyse or numb her. If she could not run and leap about, Enyo would have an easier time wearing her down until the gas took effect. Speaking of the gas already in the air, Enyo's telekinetic will compelled it to be pushed towards where she and the Jedi were standing.

ZIOST | RUINS NEAR NEW ADASTA
Equipment: Lightsaber
Focus: Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin

hJJw3Ng.png

"Damn. I really am lost."

The rendezvous point had slipped his mind. One wrong turn and he wandered away from the pack. Why was he not paying attention?

The ruins and rubble that stood before him were old enough to turn to dust at the slightest touch. What ever structure that occupied the area once before must have come down a long time ago. It must've stood tall, Tiadu thoguht, as the large amount of duracrete chunks were everywhere.

Tiadu gripped his commlink and held with a frown. Another piece of broken technology lay in his hand. How did it get this bad? He started at the round communicator for another second before tossing it at the ground, proceeding to step on it. It wouldn't be useful to him now. He checked the other gear on him, specifically his lightsaber. He grabbed the hilt and let the weight shift between hands. His thumb brushed over the ignition button, and with a push the green blade shot out. Tiadu felt the warmth against his face which relaxed him a bit. As long as his lightsaber still worked, he was not defenseless. Het shut off the lightsaber and reattached it to his belt.

He looked around at the surrounding area of Ziost. Certainly they could not have gone that far, he thought to himself. If there was any move he planned on making, it was finding his way back to the pack. If they left without him, it would be worse.

We all fall in parallel

It was wrong.

Everything was wrong.

Instead of the answer promised, the world itself began to unravel. Like pieces of a sundered puzzle, the fabric of a fragile reality creaked beneath the ubiquitous cold. Every second that passed plunged him deeper into the abyss.

The cold, uncaring darkness gave way to a sinister realization that was only the foundation of Taku's suffering. These emotions were exactly the same as all of those he knew. Sorrow at the loss of loved ones, and rage at the things that took them away. Only in this harrowing perverse reality, they were magnified. There was so much power in the pillar in front of him, a promise that it would only hurt until the moment he gave himself over.

With eyes wide and mouth agape, Taku stared at his sins. They were laid bare before him, given life and a voice. Ziost could hear all of his secrets now. He was exposed. Takui couldn't save anyone.

Not even himself.

He managed to clamber dumbly to his knees. His hands scraped against the floor, bloodied. All the pain in him burned like a wildfire. Where the light was cool, kind, and warm, this fire was hot. It hurt. It magnified everything and spewed it backward into him. The corruption tainted his thoughts as his natural proclivities flooded him with more information than he had ever processed before.

His eyes froze in an expression if raw terror. His cheeks were stained with hot, salty tears. Taku coughed and sputtered, and vomit projected from his lips unbidden. He reached up to stifle it, but blood erupted from between his lips. "Wha... what have I... done?" he asked, paralyzed.

The man spoke, unhindered by the power they released. It spoke volumes to Takui that he did not so much as balk at the evil that wove itself into the very atmosphere of Ziost, its source mere steps away. His enemy had to power to put an end to the madness, and he didn't use it.

Hatred gripped his heart, and like a cold steel hand, it began to squeeze. Taku felt it in his chest like war drums, rattling out a rhythm that his mind could not hope to follow. He felt Lark's love for his siblings, and his singular hatred for the Jedi. His reasons only served to compound Takui's baseless, senseless contention.

He felt the bloodlust of Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt enliven his spirit, a raw and primal instinct that he had never learned on his own. He drew it inward unwittingly, and the darkness made it his own. The urge to kill Sith, the great enemy, the vile darkness that threatened all things.

The overwhelmed Mrurh'en'lase | Hel Mrurh'en'lase | Hel , another Jedi who joined with Strike Team Windu. All of the horrors that assailed her exacerbated his rage. All of this, all his fault. He hated himself, more than anything. The flames in his soul burned him, sending adrenaline through his limbs, coating his muscles and filling his lungs with the oxygen to continue running this madman's marathon.

"You want to show me something?" he asked, his voice wavering, cracking.

The dark side of the Force had already shown Taku everything he needed to know. The Sith were a dogmatic perversion of the Jedi who eschewed peace. They called it a lie. They pursued power, and they did it following the lure of this horrific insanity that had laid claim to his mind and body.

But Taku didn't want to be free.

It wasn't going to let him. It was going to use him, and he wanted to be used. He wanted whatever power that it would give him simply to destroy everything in his way.

The pain didn't matter anymore. His suffering was nothing compared to that of his comrades. If they could not withstand it, he was better served giving himself over. The darkness could remake him into everything he had never been on his own.

Taku drank in the despair of a brother pitted against his own flesh. He tasted the woes of Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze . The Padawan lifted his hand absently, aware of all the world. He could feel the Force like he never had before. He sensed the way that it wove between objects, and he threaded them together in his mind. A task that he believed beyond him once was nothing more than instinct enveloped within the darkness.

The lightsaber that flew from his hand moments before flung itself through air and returned to him. The silver blade sprang to life, hissing like a coiled serpent. He could hear the crystal that reverberated at its heart. It hungered for flesh.

When Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt severed her connection to Maynard, he felt the loneliness seep through the cracks in his psyche. He felt the inevitable sense of betrayal, of abandonment, even though it was not his own. He could feel his tear ducts drying out, hollowed from too much loss. Something that ultimately had nothing to do with him, that he never had felt for himself until that instant, broke his heart into pieces.

He was an exposed nerve in the Force, and every sensation struck him like a hammer.

Alliance Defense soldiers were dying in droves. He could feel panic and hopelessness, men succumbing to prevailing temptations toward self-harm and turning on their brothers. It was carnage.

His eyes burned red, impossibly redder than they had ever been. He could feel his mother screaming faintly, somewhere far away; and his father was laughing, hysterically laughing. I always knew you would fail, Takui.

Somewhere deep in his heart, Takui had known the same thing.

"Then show me how this ends, Sith."

Last edited:
Allies: GA
Enemies: Enyo Typhos Enyo Typhos

She hadn't thought twice about her attack, she'd fell into a bit of tunnel vision because she had to commit and commit fully if she was going to bare through this.

At some point she felt some tension on her blade, but it gave just some milliseconds after. That's when she realized. She hit the ground in a crouched position and popped up and Enyo stepped back. The blade of scarlet fire whirled up, and was poised. It seemed like there were minutes to spare while the two stood and stared during this internal cut scene they shared just now, but it was moving much quicker than that.

Precipitous lines seemed to form upon her forehead before releasing into gentle curves. Her nose was flooded with the scent of burning flesh? -- what did she strike?

"Doe-does she feel that?"

She really wasn't expecting to hit anything, she was really seeking to change her surroundings; this wasn't working for her tactically. She could've pressed it but she didn't; Clenching her teeth, she hung on.

In her mind -- "A few more seconds," she told herself sternly. But even now she was beginning to worry about someone else's life. Her vision was starting to waver now as her body ran out of air.

Now that she managed to get them to switch sides, she was near the entryway her attacker had come through. Then she saw her arm raising and a surge of energy. Romi started to flick her lightsaber but recalling her weakened state, she did not have the half a second it would take to raise her arms again, so she simply threw herself backward.

The former Grand Master tucked backwards into an evasive somersault through the entryway - then felt herself rolling awkwardly as her feet were Force-jerked by the ionic energy thrown at her. She instinctively called on the Force to stop her rotation, but realized her reserves were empty for the moment. By then, the front of her body went thonking in the hallway just some feet from the gnawing appendages of the gas.

Gasp

She took a deep, quick and careful breath. The stale air smelled as good as it felt. She took another breath, and another, filling her lungs and replenishing the oxygen in her bloodstream; she immediately went to cradle her stomach. But, when she went to stand she found she couldn't feel her left leg...

She scurried to get to her feet...or foot. And started to reach for her waist.

"Chit."

Last edited:

fmct2C4.png

Location - Command Center
Equipment - Linked in Bio
Allies - Other Space Kaiden Other Space Kaiden
Enemies - Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Ripley Kühn Ripley Kühn

In the room that Ranulf was placed in, there was a litter of equipment and gadgets that were strewn about. He had been repairing and looking over and upgrading his equipment making sure that he was prepared for any type of combat had it occurred. Looking at his gun, he was cleaning the pieces of it on a small workbench that was in the room, the trigger having been cleaned off and greased to allow for a better pulling as he moved to a spring. Ranulf's eyes looked up as he glanced around the room, wondering if he had heard something out of the ordinary. Standing up he looked outside, nothing necessarily caught his eyes before he looked up and saw the beginning of hell rain down upon the planet. Fudge He thought as he quickly went back to his equipment,

Putting peices together as fast as his hands could move his weapon was soon back in one piece. He mumbled more swear words under his breath as he began to don his armor, knowing that if all went well this would keep him alive. Putting on the armor took too long, this was all unexpected, and he wished he could've been prepared for it. A thought slipped through his mind, I wish we could always be ready for war. He shook his head, moving as fast as he could.

Finally, donning his helmet, he put his gun on his back and attached his grenade belt and moved into the hallway looking as soldiers zipped one way and another trying to get to their stations, seeing combat troops march from their barracks and to the armory, so they could get equipped. Ranulf let out a long sad sigh, this was going to be another long day.

This conflict wouldn't be won or loss without his involvement, but he hoped at least he would make it out alive, and he was going to need to fight with every ounce of his strength to do it.
9lv2K7W.png

AllianceDiscordIcon2_150x150.png

suCJd9WS_o.jpg

:// Faintly, I'll go //:
:// POST I | NEW ADASTA //:
:// ALLIES: GA | Allyson Locke Allyson Locke //:
:// ENEMIES: TSE | Other Space Kaiden Other Space Kaiden | Thorald Magnusson Thorald Magnusson //:
:// EQUIPMENT: ARMOR | LIGHTSABER | HOLOLINK | SLICER GEAR //:

She listened intently the woman’s harrowing tale as they weaved through the system. Even as the sewage water rose higher and the stench threatened to choke her, all focus remained on the correllian. Ripley could feel her hurt. Her resentment, her anger, her sorrow. The zeltron chewed the inside of her cheek as she watched the woman tamper with the explosive.

“I think there’s a difference between being ready to sacrifice your duty,” she started carefully. “And looking for those missions that will end it all. I know things probably aren’t easy after all of that, but I’m glad you came back. I hope… I hope you realize your own worth. I hope you realize you’re more than a deniable asset.”

As the zeltron finished, a sudden shift was felt in the atmosphere. Ripley’s heart began to pound. The force around them twisted, all light locked snuffed. Then suddenly, eyes began to open. Scarlett orbs reflected her own image.

“Uhh, Allyson..”

Just as her hand wrapped around her saber, the first lunged. Claws raked her fuchsia flesh, streaking her arm with blood. Ripley grunted as the saber was ignited. The glow revealed scaly skin. Countless forms stood behind the one in front of her. Her saber sliced through the first. Then another came, and another, until she was surrounded.

“Hurry!” She yelled to the correllian, narrowly sidestepping another arm.

Objective: Establish Naval superiority over Ziost, Destroy enemy vessels.
Allies: GA | NIO Teica Giraan Inaros Kaal
Enemies: TSE | EE | CIS

[Captain Cruanless Orcash reporting in]

Theme: Time to fight Evil / GA Anthem

tumblr_oqi6hg4ZVk1uf0h9xo8_500.gif

The Captain sat in his command chair and stared at the ensuing fleet battle, he soon turned to hear Captain Giraan on the comm. Barrow Squadron had just launched to complete their orders and would report in once finished. The Mon Calamari in command was not one to have subtlety.

Her voice spoke clearly through the comm,
"This is Captain Giraan. Captain Orcash, I read you. Over."

"Captain Giraan, good to see you're already engaging the enemy". "I assume most of our ground forces have already landed below on Ziost and are beating up the Sith".

Cruanless looked to the beeping light now appearing on his sensor pad.

"Captain, enemy ship advancing past its cover in orbit"

"In their center line?"

"Sort of sir, the middle left of theirs, its the Harrower from before".

He now looked at the visual screen to the left on the wall. The picture showed the Harrower-class cruiser from before.

"Sir, Captain Giraan is focusing on the corvette to its left".

"Good, move us closer to those ships, double time, Engines full!".

"Aye Engines full Captain", spoke the Lieutenant.

The Reverence now moved its self closer to the Peacemaker and the enemy ships she was engaging. He now looked to his other side over to another part of the fleet battle, where some Y-wings were preparing to hit an enemy capital ship. Glorious. The Alliance would surely win this space engagement, and if the Jedi and Defense Force on the ground could finish them up, it would be a complete victory.

tumblr_p184hmRX0V1u4lmp4o1_500.gif

He watched as they pounded the ship into submission with their ion torpedoes, leaving it a sitting duck for any GA ship to finish off.

He now swung back around to face the enemy in front of him. The Harrower-class. It seemed familiar. He could of sworn he had even faced it before. It was on the tip of his Mon Calamari tongue.

He now refocused as his ship positioned itself near parallel to the Peacemaker, as the two ships now essentially stared down the enemy naval forces.

"Give me Giraan again Pappus".

"Aye sir".

"Captain Giraan, this is Orcash, over, finish off that corvette and then reset your weapons, I have a plan to take out that Harrower-class in the middle of their formation".

He got it! Finally he remembered. He knew whose ship the Harrower-class was. Commodore Curtis Rheardon Commodore Curtis Rheardon . Human bastard. He was one of the Sith-Imperials responsible for the destruction that occurred on Mon Cala. He also had faced him at the battle of Muunilinst nearly 3 years ago. Both times, this scum had escaped Cruanless. This time he wouldn't. This time, justice for Mon Cala would be served, and he was only one of many Imperials that day who decimated his homeworld. Cruanless was going to scratch at least one name off of that list, good, and it was a long list.

He continued to speak into the comm to Giraan.

"I know who commands that Harrower-class, and I have a plan to trap in and blast him to oblivion". He now asked a very obvious question.

"I could use your frigate for assistance, Are you in Captain?".

He knew what he answer would be. She was an avid anti-Sith like him and he knew she would finish her objectives no matter the cost, just like him. Shame she had to be human.

He now formed a small grin as the true battle was about to begin up in orbit over Ziost.

"Lieutenant Jagrall!".

"Yes Captain".

"Get me Barrow Squadron, they must have finished their orders by now".

"Yes sir, I'm on it".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom