Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Liberation of Ossus [Republic vs. Sith Empire]

TAI

T
Objective: Shoot Stuff at the Library

"Let's go lads!" He roared over the howl of the gunship's engines. Jumpiing off and onto the grass, he raised his SR4 up and let off three quick bursts, dropping three soldiers. Louder cracks followed, his sniper team dropping a duo of anti-personnel droids, the cacophony of all the chaos formed a smile on Carlyle's face. Rushing towards @[member="Saki"] the man fired off another barrage, the rifle kicking against his shoulder with every pull of the trigger.

As the team worked their way towards the Jedi, letting off quick bursts of blaster fire and cutting down the Sith troopers who got in their path. it was a quick, clean, and efficient process, neat sizzling holes in the heads of their foes. "Ma'am, where do ya need us?" He called out, working his way closer until he was only feet away from the Jedi who was unleashing metaphorical hell on the Sith troops in her path.

Atlas Kane

A
The Creature stopped moving. It seemed to be dead, but just to be sure Yasuo cut off the creatures head. With that it dissolved into the air as if it were made of some kind of smoke. When the creature was gone completely, Yasuo was relieved, but he felt the pain coming back, and fell to one knee. When he looked at the leg, he saw it was now completely red from all the blood that was flowing out of the wounds, that had been caused by the Thermal Detonator and the creature. He ripped off a bit of his clothing and tried to tie it as tightly around his leg as he could, so that the bleeding would stop. It helped a little, but without any professional medic he would surely turn unconscious from all the blood that he lost. He didn't like that thought and to be honest, he was also a bit afraid of that. He was scared of dying here alone with his enemy. He had always hoped he would die peacefully in a bed when he was very, very old, or at least that he would die fighting on the battlefield or in a duel, not from blood-loss. He crawled a bit to the side of the entrance and sat down with his back against it. Then he took a look around the battlefield. Everywhere he looked there was death and destruction. Then he looked at the man he had fought only a couple minutes earlier. He was injured and looked as if he wasn't really present at the moment. He looked more like he was deep in thoughts and not caring about anything that happened around him. Yasuo decided he would make one last attempt at getting the man his sanity back. It would probably be the last thing he did, but the man was the only person who was near him and the only one he could talk to. ''Did you finally realize I'm not your enemy?'' The exhaustion and pain was easily audible in his voice when he spoke.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

In route to Jedi Library along side Master Kiskla Grayson / Jedi strike team

Dar’rak felt and extremely potent darkness from the force as he continued to defend his master from any incoming attacks from the Sith troops. The earth suddenly shook beneath his feet as his twin emerald blades danced around him and Master Kiskla. That is when he saw him- A Sith lord in the flesh was now encroaching on their position. Dar’rak turned once again to his Master for advice.

“Master if I may grab your attention for a moment, I think we may have a big problem.” Dar’rak did not think that his Master needed much more than that as he was sure if he could feel the darkness from this Sith lord, he knew without a doubt Master Kiskla Grayson could as well. Dar’rak did not hear the message from the Sith but still readied his lightsaber for an impending duel as the Dark lord had ignited his own saber as he walked toward them on a mission.

Dar’rak did not know what this Sith lord was capable of in a duel, but it was looking as if he soon would find out. His Master had tasked him with defending her and that is very much what he had intended to do. He did not know how long he would last against someone so empowered in the dark side of the force but he was going to find out as he shifted his stance as the Sith lord came ever closer. Dar’rak curled his lips back and bared his razor sharp teeth as he locked his sparking eyes with Lord Ashmedai. His lightsaber held slightly to his side with both hands, the forward blade pointed up across his chest. Dar’rak’s body was fueled further by the force and his thirst for battle.

@[member="Kiskla Grayson"] | @[member="Cameron Centurion"] |

Yusan remained looking at the spot before looking at the injured man, the glare still on his face as he stared at him. "You are too wounded to be a threat Sith, it is whoever is inside that i am after... though." He leveled the now cool blaster at him and prompted one last question as he breathed heavily and stared at the man infront of him. "Why should i let you live scum, so that you can hurt another soul?" His aim was shaky, it was obvious even if he fired the shot would go wide and would miss, but he was showing a form of mercy slightly, the fact he didnt out right attack showed a slight reluctance.

Atlas Kane

A
Yasuo stayed silent for a moment. He was thinking about what to say next. If he were just to repeat the same things as before, the man would probably just ignore it and shoot at him, though Yasuo doubted that he would actually hit. So he tried a different route. He took a deep breath, trying to relax a bit, and then spoke with the same friendly voice he had used earlier, only this time there the pain he felt was mixed in ''I won't hurt anyone. I promise.'' He knew that this would not be enough so he continued after a moment ''I have never told this to anyone, but my name is Hayato Moto. It's the name that my father gave me and I don't want it to be forgotten. Please, if you have to kill me, at least remember my name. It's the last thing that is left from my father and my family. He was a great Jedi, by the way. He helped free a lot of people and saved many lives. So please, at least remember that name for me, so that I can die in peace.'' He didn't have anything left to say, except that. He didn't want his name to be forgotten forever just because of the Sith's cursed influence on a otherwise good man. After a moment he closed his eyes and rested his head against the cold stone wall of the Library's wall. He wasn't able to do much more at the moment. His life was now in the hands of that stranger.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Vulpesen found himself thankful teachings of his first master, something that kept him swirling around even after the opponent was down. It was this that led him to nimbly move away from the claws, leaving him only with a large cut in his robes as his lightsaber swirled up to slash the arm off of the slave while is saber followed through, aiming to cut it from the right armpit to the left shoulder. As he worked, he increased his force presence, focusing on the light within himself as worked to show his dominance over the opponent. There was no way in the nine rings of Corellian hell he was about to let this mere projection beat him in battle. He was the Shadow of Amar and would not fall to a shadow of the empire. "Get down, and stay is down!" He fixed his piercing gaze upon the hacked up ethereal slave, but kept himself aware of the others, as well as the nearby sith emperor.

@[member="Krag"]
@[member="Diana Moridena"]
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

"That's not very nice, starting a duel before the introductions!" Josh joked, before rolling out of the way of Krag's slash, quickly springing to his feet with his lightsaber ignited. The dark blue blade brilliantly shined and hummed as Josh stared his opponent down, knowing full well that Diana's lightsaber was heading toward Krag....

The spiders were everywhere, troops were everywhere, Graug were everywhere. This would be fun.

Yusan swallowed, the man wasnt telling the truth, he couldnt be telling the truth. The man infront of him was a Sith right? Yusan frowned as these thoughts jumbled around in his mind. He was tired and tried to stay focused but he couldnt up to the point where he just sqeezed back on the trigger several times, all of which flew wide until he threw the blaster down and turned to head for the Entrance to the Temple. His target was there, that much he remembered and could think straight on, and as he slowly half walked half limped to the Entrance his eyes fell on that of @Alexandra Solblood and @[member="Balaya Zambrano"] causing him to draw his saber but leave it unlit.

Touching down a short distance away from @[member="Yusan Fenn"], Marek ordered the clones of Alpha squad back into the treelike to provide covering fire for the other troops. "Senator Fenn, would you kindly take a step back?" He questioned, pulling out his saber in his usual reverse grip and igniting the sky blue blade of his saber. His expression was flat and devoid of any emotion, he couldn't feel, not even if he tried, the war had already taken him in, and he would not stop.

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]
@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

Yusan only paused for a moment to turn his head and look at the Lightsaber in the man's hand then at those at the temple. It was clear he was still being effected by rhe Force Insanity but it had lessened, he didnt out right strike at MArek but nor did he answer him, only turning back to look over the two sith at the entrance stand there motionless. He wasnt going to move back now, but he knew to let the newcomer deal with those at the Temple Entrance, why should he stop sith from fighting Sith. @[member="Marek S'hadar"] @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

Grand Library

With two of their brethren defeated and driven away, another two from the group broke off to finish the fight, but one of them returned when they observed Yusan leaving the chamber. The other remained fixated on Yasuo, and bounded towards him with claws extended. The one that Vulpesen hacked apart writhed on the ground for a few moments longer before fleeing back into the shadows to heal with the others that had been defeated. Another came forth from the group to warily eye the Jedi Knight, but made no further move to engage him. "You are misguided. Whether or not you have lived for centuries does not determine the outcome of this battle, for the future is constantly in motion and cannot be truly predicted with pure accuracy. If we are to lose this fight, we shall do so on our feet fighting the Jedi, no matter how many worthless lives are lost on both sides."

@Darc Xavior Talus @Vulpesen @Jak Versiø @Yasuo @Yusan Fenn

Atlas Kane

A
Yasuo didn't flinch when he heard the blaster shots. He was completely shut off from the world around him. The only thing he thought about was how peaceful everything was, now that he was at peace with himself. He was surprised when he heard the blaster hit the ground, his expectation had been that he would die right then and there, at the hands of the stranger. He was relieved when he opened his eyes and found the man walking past him. He still wasn't sure if he had gotten back his sanity or not, but at least he was getting better. Then another figure arrived. It was, thankfully, a Jedi. He said something to the stranger. Something about him being a Senator called Fenn. At least now he knew the name of the man he had fought today. Seeing as the Jedi was here, Yasuo tried to stand up. His leg felt as if a thousand swords were rammed into it, but for the moment he didn't care. He made a couple of steps towards the Jedi and then said ''Good to see some reinforcements. I'm Padawan Yauo. Please, make sure this man gets his sanity back and if it isn't too much trouble, could you call for a medic?''

@[member="Yusan Fenn"] @[member="Marek S'hadar"]

OOC:
@[member="Kaine Zambrano"], we were outside the Jedi Library btw.

Outside the Great Jedi Library

The Sith Lord's feet halted their movement at the sight before him. For a moment, Cameron was transfixed by the rather overt display of defense by the reptilian Jedi. The aura of the Force that circled the reptile did not lend itself to that of a full-fledged Jedi Master. Beyond that, the man's words did manage to reach the Sith's ears. The Sith Lord had always found it quite a curious thing the decisions made by apprentices. Often, they were so full of purpose and a desire to prove that they made less-than-tactical decisions. There were plenty of foes to be neutralized here. Yet the reptile chose to stand in defense of his own master, a member of the Jedi Council in her own right. Any added defense was, of course, useful, but Cameron found it somewhat surprising Kiskla would allow her charge to be placed in such a...vulnerable position.

As a Jedi Master, Kiskla had to know she was a prime target to any Sith on the planet. Therefore, she was, in fact, doing little other than inviting her padawan to stand against forces he may or may not yet be ready for. And this...is why I forever love the young Princess. So idealistic, so definitive in her righteous nature over all things. If Cameron didn't know any better, he'd say it was all starting to go to her head. How long ago was it that she had been the bright-eyed student, ready to take on all the dangers of the galaxy? Then again...they were all students. Complete mastery was not something that existed. Even Cameron continued to learn, grow, and adapt to this very day. For that reason, he would take nothing for granted and permit himself no confidence not earned.

Allowing his gaze to narrow in on the apprentice specifically, the Sith Lord smiled warmly. The moment the smile touched his lips, Lord Ashmedai blurred into movement in the direction of the Jedi pair.

@[member="Dar'rak"] | @[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

((OOC: Trying to pass the time with fluff until K gets a chance to reply))

Meta had kept the majority of the clones at the academy. Medics were working on the wounded and the troops were setting up defences. Meta and his group had moved far off deeper into the forest. They were far from the academy now. The sith no longer had anything to take back the Academy. Meta was impressed by himself, a lone padawan on his own leading an army of clones takes a prime target? He couldn't believe he had succeeded. But now he had another target, Meta and a selection of clones were on their way to see what was happening to @[member="Krag"]'s army. The best troops had remained at the Academy, however Meta had taken the freshest of the troops. The least tired that at that time, up ahead. Beyond a cliff were several gunships and an army of brutish creatures. A few crashes gunships lay throughout the battlefield, but the clone's and pilots were holding their own. Meta turned to the troops, "Snipers?" Five troops from the group of twenty Meta had brought with him got up and took positions on the cliff with their sniper rifles. "Open fire." He commanded, and blaster snipers began to fire. "Alright, what about demolition units?" Three troops got up from the fifteen left. "Stay here and use your launchers on that artillery." Meta pointed out the large creatures. The troops nodded and took position beside the snipers and began to fire. "Any commando units?" Four Commando's raised their rifles amongst the crowd. "Awaiting orders." One of them said, reloading his rifle. "Alright, commando's you're with me." The Commando's replied. "Yes sir, right away sir." Then Meta pointed to the crashed dropships. "The rest of you, spread out between those crashed gunships and support them!" The rest of the group began to move down the hill, rushing towards the crashed dropships.

Meta and the Commando's were going to take a different route however. Meta picked up the signal of one of the gunships. "Gunship, patch me into the cruiser." There was a moment of silence. "This is Republic Cruiser designation 25."" Meta smiled, he could get what he wanted. "I need a detachment of vehicular reinforcements." There was another moment of silence as Meta's coordinates were validated. "Right away sir, we'll drop them in soon sir." Meta sighed in relief, they wouldn't win otherwise. "Thankyou, over and out." Meta stood there patiently beside the Commando's. He watched as his troops began to fight against the brute like creatures. His snipers picking off them off, the army they were up against looked relatively primitive to Meta. Though, they were tough and were taking quiet a few hits, however. The enemy artillery were under too much pressure from the demo crew and the gunships.

Vulpesen returned the slave's notice, fixing it with his soul piercing glare. True, he was smaller, but he was not about to give in. He once again readied his blade, using a modified makashi salute and flourish before taking the saberstaff equivalent of the second form stance. If this thing wanted to fight, he would oblige, and he would come out victorious. Growling a challenge in Amaran, he prepared for his opponent's attack. It didn't matter how many of these things came at him, he would destroy as many as he could.

OUTSIDE THE GREAT JEDI LIBRARY

@[member="Cameron Centurion"] | @[member="Dar'rak"]

The soldiers she had knocked over with her Force blast were beginning to stand up, but she had given the Republic enough advantage to advance a few meters without needing to worry about engaging anyone.

Then, a haunting suggested infiltrated the young woman's mind an her light eyes darted about the battlefield. There were so many dark signatures on this sithly planet, that she cursed herself for not recognizing his until this moment.

The Rebulican teams gained space, and were but feet away when she replied to her Padawan, her gaze now fixated on the Sith that had challenged her. The last time they had spoken, he had wished to meet her in the heat of battle. And thus, his wishes had come true.

"You go ahead with the teams. Keep your mind focused and clear." She broke her stare and looked at Dar'rak, summing him up. She was his master, and it was as much her duty to train him, as it was to protect him. If he stayed by her side, Cameron would show him no mercy. He was entrusting Kiskla. No doubt he would try to kill her too, if he found her inadequate for whatever purpose he believed he served; but she had an advantage for now. He would test her skill before passing judgement.
He would not do so for her Padawan. His interests in her didn't extend to his curiosity on her pedagogues and how her students fared in battle.

No sooner had she uttered these words than the dark blur had advanced on the two of them. Immediately, both of Kiskla's cerulean blades snapped to life in her palms and she crossed them defensively, keeping her eyes on the advancing target.

"Go." Kiskla said firmly, blinking as the rain clung to her eyelashes "And may the Force be with you. I'll find you after." A thin smile surfaced "I promise."

Outside the Jedi Academy

Saran was looking consciousness as @[member="Eenes Kokad"] approached. Letting the durasteel drop, she forced herself to fight it off and look for help. Spotting the Quarren, she reached out, one last act before falling to the ground. One word, directly to the padawan's mind.

"Help."

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Meta "]@ANYONE IN JUNGLES OR THE TEMPLE

REPLY AS THE NPC GRUAG ARMY. KRAG'S POST IS BELLOW.

The roar of gunships cut through through the sounds of battle at the Graug Base that had been setup near the Hill Krag had started on. The Republican ships began their assault before the riders of the living artillery could react effectively. Hails of fire streaked through the air and impacted the artillery, some rounds glancing off the strong hides while other made deep and searing wounds. Roars of pain echoed across the whole battlefield as one of the four massive beast stumbled through the cannon fire before taking a misstep and tumbling over the side of the cliff. The beast may have survived, but it landed on its head and sent a bone chilling crack echoing over the jungle terrain. With one beast down the troops of the Republic continued their assault and, soon enough, missile fire began to belt the areas around the Glycon war beasts. With a massive roar of anger, one of the beasts ducked its head and the rider let fly a Mass Driver round into one of the many Republic gunships that were attacking the Graug positions. The gunship exploded into a flurry of color and soon another joined it and then another as the war beasts stumbled through gunfire until the last breath.

Another stream of missiles struck the artillery and this time another war beast began to tumble of the cliff, making the mistake of grabbing another beast and causing both to fall to their deaths. The battle was turning against the Graug Army and the leaders among them could see that and any Graug worth his weight knew that a good defense was always being on the offense. As the Republic Gunships tried to continue their assault, they were met with rocket fire from the ground and mass driver fire from the last remaining Glycon on the field of battle. The time had come for the Graug to show why they were to be feared and respected as warriors and conquerors.

Through the sounds of battle, primitive horns blew a song of war across the jungle and alerted what remained of the Graug army as two what was coming. Hundreds, maybe even thousands of Graug had died today but they were not all dead yet. Once again, barbaric warcries flushed out the sounds of battle and the Graug on the hill stood from their trenches. Each one stood as blaster fire pelted comrades beside them or even impacted their bodies, they just shouted in growls and barks of truly evil beings. The horns, that sounded like the battle tones of hell, seized for but a moment and the Graug Army went suddenly and frighteningly silent as if there was no battle going on at all. During this silence, many of the Gruag dropped their firearms to the dirt and drew long, crooked vibro swords from sheaths on their backs and starred off at the enemy positions with malevolent glares. Others dropped their blasters and instead drew advanced crossbows known to the Graug as "Hunter's Bows", weapons that resembled crossbows and fired explosive bolts through the use of magnetic repulsion. The bolts from the bows would travel at 30 meters a second and their tips were made from highly sharpened ultrachrome, more than enough to punch through Republican armor. The blast radius was a full meter from impact site and the Graug would not hesitate to shoot anything in their path.

The silence of the Graug army was violently broken as the war horns blasted the song of devil's across the land and the primitive army roared in rage before a hail of explosive bolts was rained down across the jungle in front of them. Once the bolts had been fired, the Graug began a made charge across earth and jungle floor with their swords raised high. From above, the remaining forces of Graug would look like a tidal wave of crazed monsters crashing through the Jungle with a single warbeast following in suit. The army still numbered in the low thousands and now those thousands of troops had drawn their blades and were moving to engage the Republican troops in close quarters combat. They would not stop, would not falter and they would fight until every last one of their ranks had been cut down. The Republicans may have had technology on their side, but when the Graug got up close, things on the battlefield would look quite different.

No longer were the Graug acting as methodical warriors of the Sith, no, they were now completely in touch with their inner rage and hatred. They were berserkers, blind to all danger and knew only to kill. Man, woman, child, bugs, animals it didn't matter anymore everything and anything in the path of the Graug wave would die. The path they would take would lead them on a rampage through the jungle and right to the doorstep of the ruins.

__________________________________________________________________​
KRAG'S POST
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @Diana Moridena
Krag heard the horns blow and knew that the army was conducting a rather standard Graug tactic. When the army was forced into a defensive state, horns would sound and, in attempt to scare the other army back and kill as many opponents as they could, the Graug would charge madly until every last enemy or every last one of them was dead.

The Graug Knight didn't pay much mind to that though, he was too busy with his Jedi opponents. He growled as the Jedi Master dodged his attack and had no idea that the other Jedi's saber was coming towards him. The blade the ultrachrome on his shoulder and sliced through the leather that kept his right shoulder plate where it was. The plate fell to the ground and Krag roared in pain the Jedi's saber fell to the earth with it (blocked by the ultrachrome before it fell). Krag's shoulder bled a strange black substance that drained down his arm and to the rocks of the Jungle. Turning to the Jedi Knight, he saw that another Sith was dealing with her and so turned his attention back to the master and used his free hand to pull the decapitated head from the rope

"before this day is done, I'll see your head on a pike." the beast roared before setting the bodiless head aflame and supercharging it with the force. As soon as the head was ready, Krag threw it at Dragon'sflame with all of his might. The head soared through the air towards the Jedi Master and when it impacted something, the head would explode outwards in a violent and lethal display of force flames.

Jedi Library,
Strike Team

Suddenly the ground shook violently as what would seem seismic activity was at hand, yet Florin knew it wasn't such things as he knew about Ossus and there had been no recorded 'natural' earthquakes on this planet, this was but the first sign to point to something was wrong. The feeling of the earth moving beneath him, shaking in a volatile intent, was an uneasy one as he felt the tremors of the earth beneath him weep in agony before. It would then he realized something was under him, not knowing if anyone else did he voiced himself in a loud and projected echo to the strike team that like him were only literally moments away from the library.

"Move now!" Exclaimed the young padawan jumping out of the way yet he wasn't fast enough, a large sinkhole opened up, sending many troops to their doom as the whaling and piercing screams of a giant spider made its emergence. Bodies were ripped apart as comrades and the sith army alike fell to this ploy of tactics, two giant spiders awaited in their now proclaimed pit of doom below. Florin shrieked out in woe as some of the finest republic men were now no more, clearly this war was taking the toll not only the young boy's body but also his mind and soul. Every time he saw another die, part of him tore, it was slowly changing him, yet was this change for the better? It would seem so as he became more and more desensitised; knowing that the spiders had to be taken care of, Florin had to do something to help thus he pulled on the threads of the force, manipulating to his whim summoning up a giant gust of wind as he raised he hand, using a force push to not hit the spiders but rather the rock on top of them causing it to collapse somewhat and slow the advance and covering the pit somewhat...It was only a delay, Florin knew they would be back.

Upon entering the library, Florin could sense the different signatures of good and evil within the walls and one that was clouded...He knew of this presence yet as if he had felt it before and that is when he realised it...It was that man who peered upon his training one day, the creepy man who radiated stillness as if he would bring a storm. There was no time however everything was happening, troops were dying, jedi and sith fighting and the peaceful world as Florin once knew was utterly shattered. Yet luckily he knew he was a naive child otherwise he would of grown to accept the sorrow and woe. He calmed himself as Florin would know perform a skill that no one really knew he was good at besides the bare few who had experienced it before. He sat down in a clearing where bodies of both sith and republic soldiers laid as other strike teams were making their way in into these ruins now.

Florin sat down, focusing and stilling himself, attempting to block out all the surroundings of this war struck planet, although it was hard. He had never done it to this extent before yet he would still try, if he could not combat the sith directly he would help those that did. He accomplished his task of entering a state of mind that blocked the rest of the world out, projecting his presence along the force he would attempt to inspire those in a radius around the library, both in and out of it. Some of the strike team that was accompanying Daella were asked to stay behind and look over the padawan, it was clear what he would be doing. This battle meditation, while not the most effective (it would not affect all allies) was still efficient for the given time, yet Florin wasn't sure how long he could hold such a wide spread connection and thus was worried his efforts would be in vain...
@[member="Daella Apparine"] + Others in a radius outside and inside the library.

Meta's vehicular units have arrived, four anti infantry mortar units. All armed and ready to fire they landed on the cliff, a clear view of the ground units charging Meta's me, taking time to prepare the demo squad got the ground and had planted a semi mine field, the first line of brutish monsters would be obliterated, where as that would only be needed if they reached that line. Meta and the commando's charged to the front line, reaching the troops before the brutish warriors did, the troopers already firing heavily upon the now massively melee based enemy. They were falling, and falling quickly. However it was a battle of thousands of brutish monster against a small group of maybe fifty clones, and four commando's, five gunships, four anti-infantry mortar cannon vehicles and a single jedi leading them all. A padawan after all, it was a strange sight indeed. "Fire mortars!" Meta commanded, and the great machines bellowed as massive ion cannons fired. The blasts landing in the middle section to front line of the enemy army.

Gruag bodies went flying into the air, hundreds or even thousands of bodies exploding violently. Another selection of mortars inside the next ten seconds. Every five seconds a mortar went flying out towards the Gruag army. Ripping them apart, but the Gruag were savage and relentless pushing forward. They breached the perimeter. The trip mines that had been laid were activated, and a few moments later. A large chunk of the front lines of the Gruag were obliterated, more mortars dropping. With the collection of rockets and lasers from gunships, the mortars, the constant firing of the soldiers on the ground, the demolition squad, the snipers and Meta the jedi, giving each and every one of them support and deflecting bolts and carrying a blaster himself, landing headshots mostly. Then he got an idea. "Gunship, come for a low run past my position." The pilot didn't even respond, but came in low. Meta dropped the blaster and took a grappling hook from his belt as the gunship flew over head, Meta threw the grappling hook up to the gunship. It attached and Meta lifted into the air, Meta attached the grappling hook to his belt and was bolted into the air. "Keep us low!" Meta activated his blade, flying over the head of the Gruag, he slashed his lightsaber in fast, heavy savage strikes, cutting through there arms, heads and armour like butter. Meta remained silent, focussed as he used the force and his augments to pick up the pace, slashing through the Gruag at lightning speed.

The Commando troopers looked at him in awe. "Since when did Jedi become so crazy?!" Meta was like a blur of green magnificence, cutting through the what seemed to be vacantly gawking enemy. "Who cares? He's our leader! FOR THE JEDI!" One of the troops roared, and then the others joined in, boosting their moral and accuracy, they were holding the line and Meta; the jedi was headed for the Gruag generals. His blade ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom