Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Kiskla Grayson

Kiskla Grayson-Matteo
[Warpaint] // [24]
grjb5qR.png

SPECIES: Kiffu
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 135lbs
EYES: White
HAIR: Pale blonde
SKIN: Tanned
DISTINCTIONS:
Facial and finger tattoos
FORCE SENSITIVE: +
ALIGNMENT:
Light

S T R E N G T H S
ROYALTY - The reigning heir of Kiffu.
WARRIOR - Kiskla's time as Grandmaster of the Jedi Order was spent leading them into war against the One Sith. She's no slouch in battle.
PATIENT - Redemption is first and foremost in her mind. She has the patience to listen and wait things out.

N E U T R A L S
LACONIC - Kiskla doesn't speak often, and is thoughtful when she chooses to do so. This can be interpreted as particularly bitchy, though.
DISTANT - Untrusting and dubious, Kiskla doesn't care much for relationships.

W E A K N E S S E S
DISCONNECTED - Kiskla has a slight disconnection with reality. She never believes that it will be her that dies and therefore never considers the possibility of death when making her decisions.
PRIDEFUL - She's accomplished a lot, and lets it go to her head.

K I L L S
  1. Kaine Zambrano - Hand to hand combat

K_Eyes_Bio_zps06e7bb77.png

Kiskla Grayson ; The Republic's Sweetheart

NAME:
Kiskla Freya-Grayson
Future Kraliçe to Kiffu.
FACTION: The Republic
SPECIES: Human/Kiffar
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 136lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Blonde
SKIN: Slightly tanned
FORCE SENSITIVE: +
VOICE SAMPLE:
Rosie Huntington-Whitely
0 Questions Answered by K: Here
[media]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S T R E N G T H S
(+)Physically capable: Kiskla is exceptionally speedy , especially when under the pressure of battle. She also pushes her body to the limits and therefore flexible.
(+)Outgoing: able to strike conversation should it provide her gain.
(+)Ace pilot: very reckless maneuvers most are timid to attempt, usually evasive
(+)Eloquent: Skilled in the art of speech, her wit is one of her most valuable assets to her arsenal. Especially when that time to be a princess comes into play.
(+)Racial: Being a Kiffar, Kiskla has the ability to read into an inanimate object's past: psychometry
(+) Marks(wo)man: Being raised by an adept bounty hunter, Kiskla was trained from her youth how to shoot. Without the Force's aid. This is rarely employed however, due to her use of the lightsaber.
(+) Confident
(+)
Physically Attractive
Hey. What. This can be an asset.

W E A K N E S S E S
(-)Droids: She doesn't trust them or their wiring:Flies an A-Wing (Crimson) with no room for an astromech droid.
(-) The Ones: Although these Force Entities are her prisoners, she is also theirs. At times, they overpower her mentality and do their best to use her body as their vessel.
Also, because darkness' pure form is omnipresent, she's unable to fully utilize light sided attacks to their full potential and is extra susceptible to pure sith/darkside usage against her.

(-) Alcohol: Kiskla has a very low tolerance to liquor.
(-) Fiery temper: Kiskla has a very low tolerance to stupid.
(-) Impulsive
(-) Disconnected:
Kiskla has a slight disconnection with reality. She never believes that it will be her that dies and therefore never considers the possibility of death when making her decisions.
(-) The Cold: She lives on a desert planet. Think about it.
(-) Cooking: Nope. As much as she loves eating, she can't cook for beans.
(-) Masked Identity: Since Kiskla is constantly using Art of the Small to conceal her facial quukufs (and identity as the heir to Kiffu/Kiffex) she's unable to summon her Force talents to their full potential. Unless she releases the Art of the Small or is wearing a mask.
(-) Maggots: At the sight of maggots or infections, Kiskla "Can't even".

S H I P (s)
Crimson
Starfighter: RZ-1 A-Wing

Crimson II
Light Corvette: Defender-class

Crimson III
Jedi Training Cruiser

Starcutter
Hammer Class Frigate

O T H E R I T E M S O F I N T E R E S T
2 Cerulean lightsabers (2 of her own, 1 apprehended during the Liberation of Dac and the crystal later used for Armour)
1 Red Lightsaber (Apprehended during a duel on Katarr)
1 Alchemical Cuff (Worn on her left wrist >> Contains the Celestials)
2 Laufeyson Bracelets
1 Ossus Robe
Murr Earrings
Belova Operative Bracers
Armour

B I O G R A P H Y

BEFORE THE ORDER

Melosa and S’het married when S’het was only eighteen, and Melosa was twenty. They struggled in the first year and a half of their marriage on Kiffu, so S’het took up a few extra jobs in order to work for a way off his home planet. After setting up a reputation as a fairly accomplished bounty hunter, they earned enough credits to get a ride to Naboo, where they settled with Melosa’s parents for support. As their lifestyle became more comfortable, the two of them began to consider a family. Within their first year back on Melosa’s home planet (Naboo), they birthed their first, and only child. S’het began to take on more work, and continue to build his reputation in the galaxy. As his reputation grew, S’het recognized the necessity to teach his daughter to defend herself, should his enemies come searching for him or his family as leverage. He spent hours of his time dedicating to teach her to shoot, constantly reminding her not to miss the first time, because she may not get a second chance.

When she was seven, her Jedi Guardian grandfather could no longer handle the growing girl. Her capabilities demanded more attention than he was able to give in his elderly age. And so, with reluctance and much protest from her father, Melosa enrolled her young daughter in the Jedi Academy to be trained alongside other talented younglings. As she trained, Kiskla's potential was recognized and she never graduated with the rest of her pod. Instead, they re-located her at the age of 12 to train with Jedi Knight Antares Marclonus.
Under his wing Kiskla learned the ways of the Force that would aid her in combat. He trained her to be a Jedi Guardian, and constantly praised her as an excellent student with a great future in The Galaxy (Most of it she considered bullocks).
At the age of 15, Kiskla was nearing the end of her training with Knight Marclonus when she received a distress signal from her mother's Naboo residence. She got there as rapidly as she could, only to find that her grandmother had been slain with a note and co-ordinates to find the rest of her family. The note was addressed to S'het, her father under his bounty hunter alias. She took up the chase instead and sought vengeance. Each time she arrived at the co-ordinates, she was a step behind on a wild chase. Finally, when she met up with the perpetrator, she slay him, unleashing all of her anger in a menacing duel that didn't last long for the murderous mercenary. Recognizing that this was not the only threat that plagued her bloodline, she dedicated a year to tracking down other hunters, pirates, or assassins looking to eradicate her father. In this time, she abandoned her Jedi training and disconnected from Antares Marclonus, instead focusing on the martial training her father had taught her. During this time, she earned the right to some of his galactic scum contacts, as well as learned some of their more abrasive techniques that was not revealed to her by her virtuous Master Marclonus. It was during this time that she fell into the association (at times) with then Cameron Centurion, now Lord Ashmedei.

Raxus Prime
Fifteen.

tumblr_mjgov0yerO1s5vrh0o1_500.gif

She'd been choking on her own fury the whole way here, stalking with determined incentive. Crime lords were on her docket, and had been for months. The young blonde had to extricate herself from Master Marclonus' care and dedicate herself wholly to answering the threat messages to her father. A transmission she was not to have received, but by chance intercepted. Her focus was not on training anyhow, the entire time visions of distress and immense pain robbed her of sleep and plagued her conscience. She had to do something. Nobody else was. And so, at sixteen the Padawan departed from Naboo and implemented her Kiffar heritage to track the criminals who had taken her family ransom. Up until today, she'd been three steps behind the organization. Finally though, with the air as heavy as lead around her, and the wicked stench attacking her nostrils and stinging her eyes, she was here.

A powerful, rolling blast of energy belched from her hands, knocking the assortment of guards from their feet, scattering them. She was radiating raw energy, completely abandoning the principles Antares had so engrained in her. The only things she was going to implement were the ones useful to her motivation.
The shadows were interrupted by a sinister chuckle, and out emerged the hunter. He looked unarmed.

But his friends didn't.

"We've been expecting you."

"Kiskla.." came the soft, shaky voice. Kiskla didn't need to be a Jedi to detect the distress that enveloped her mother. She bolted forward, her face stained with sweat and dirt. The woman now in the teenager's arms looked starved and frail, more delicate than usual. It didn’t matter that she was alive when Kiskla had got to her, there wasn’t much life left in her. She was fading quickly, paling rapidly. The only thing keeping her strong for this long was her connection with The Force. Melosa was everything S'het wasn't. She was nurturing and kind, benevolent and beautiful above all else. And, she never abandoned anybody in need, most unlike her disassociated husband. Kiskla squeezed her with relief, clenching her mum's body close to her own. Melosa was covered with acidic burns, bruises and her own blood. The criminals had not been kind. They had wanted to make their rival pay, and the amount of sweet satisfaction they got from their deviant deeds was nearly as good as if S'het had shown up himself.

But he hadn't. His impressive, and non-passive offspring had.

A massive wookie ripped Melosa backward, and with no strength she couldn't protest. Kiskla had been so overwhelmingly blinded that she fell forward when the woman she had been clinging to was ripped away.

"But being our guest doesn't mean we're going to give you what you want."
The blonde moved to stand, her brows knit furiously and her knuckles white. Everything that composed her internally was shaking, working overtime to keep up with her adrenaline fueled heart rate.

"Then I'll take it."

The adversary's lekku quivered when he chuckled. "Feisty." Then, he gave the signal for the barrage of blaster fire to exterminate the blonde. But, that was predictable and she was ready, weaving her blue blade defensively to deflect the bolts, directing what she could back to those that had fired them.
This didn't seem real.
They ceased fire, recognizing the uselessness of it. Plus, she'd managed to deflect one right back to a henchman's now smoldering chest. After that, blind was the main descriptive word. Her vision had blurred and instincts took over sense. That's when the wildfire ignited. She burned passionately, lunging at the henchmen with a powerful burst of energy. Pushing them again off their feet and twisting to draw her blade through a torso. And another, all the while parrying beskar blades and blasters. She was blind.
Then it was her and the head honcho, him standing tall and muscled, clutching her mother by the neck with his bionic arm. She looked pained, every essence of her was draining. And Kiskla had foolishly and recklessly expended all her energies. His hand was clenching, she could feel the physical pain her mother was in. Melosa didn’t have the strength to pry his fingers from her neck, and Kiskla had entirely drained her sixteen year old self. Almost entirely.
It had been a complete fluke, but her blade had whipped from her hands, and spiraled right through the limb of the surprised hunter, who was forced to drop the Padawan’s mother. He stumbled back, his circuits shortening while the girl dashed forward, to her collapsed mother, swooping her arms to cradle the older woman with hot tears stinging the open cuts on her cheeks. Melosa’s mouth was too dry to speak, but she tried. Her beautiful lips curved, trying to gather the strength to advise once more, but instead they broke into a horrified ‘o’ shape when the deadly hum of a vibrosword silenced her finally.
Kiskla had been too late, too far behind to save the other members of her family, and now this. Now her mother, limp in her arms.
She hadn’t been given time to mourn, because the one-armed hunter brought his blade overhead and slicing downward to the girl, who propelled forward, diving toward him when she heard the devastating sound of the blade meeting her mother’s corpse again. She hollered something, an outcry of anguish and let the blindness take over her again, exacting any means of revenge she could on the murderous, vengeful hunter.

At 16, Kiskla finally heard back from her father. His information was curt, and only notified her that the heir to the Kiffu throne was their bloodline, the first choice had died off. Kiskla appeared for her coronation and received the Freya tattoos that indicated her royal heritage. It was at this time that she taught herself Art of The Small in order to conceal her tattoos before returning back to The Republic.

Kiskla returned to Antares, ready to be knighted or continue training. Instead, he enrolled her in The Republic's flight academy for her to go through official training that would be legally recognized. When she graduated, Antares was gone. It was during an evacuation attempt that Kiskla found a new master, Destota Valentine, who saw a mass of raw power in her that needed further refining. In her first year with him, Kiskla was Knighted and introduced to Beyond Shadows and Flow Walking. Shortly thereafter, she was subject to terrible nightmares and she insisted that they follow them. On a whim, Kiskla and Destota ended up on Mortis where they were sucked into a time vortex. It was here that the balancing entity, The Father informed her that he could no longer see his children suffer in Mortis with their eternal conflict. He inflicted the duty to control them upon her, and concealed the Force gods in a forged bracer she wears on her left wrist. When the time for balancing the Force came, they would use her body as a vessel; despite her objections or efforts.

Mortis
Eighteen

The Entity finally spoke: "You are a Warrior of the Light, are you not?

"Yes."

"But you are also the darkside."

"No, I'm not. Nor will I ever be, I won't fall."

"You cannot fall to yourself. I said you are the darkside." He shook his head at her ignorance. "The Force is far more than falling, child. It simply is. It's far more complicated than you make it to be." He drew his hand out for her to look outside. The beast that had been in her room was soaring through the skies, along with a glowing griffin. They were not flying together, but they had little animosity toward each other, although their auras were very different. "You divide it between the Sith and the Jedi, when truly it is a balance of power, and what your drives are. Power, selflessness, protection. It is your heart, not your proclaimed alliance." He glanced over at her, his glowing eyes meeting hers for a moment. "You will never fall to the darkside, young one, but you will become it."

That clicked. She stiffened and furrowed her brow in response. "I cannot.. ?" She was unsure of what he had just said. "That's impossible."

"It isn't, really." He replied with a shrug of his weary shoulders. "I am both. Daughter is the light, Son is the dark. I am the eternal balance that keeps them here, and safe from releasing destruction on your galaxy. With too much light, certain things cannot flourish. And beneath the oppression of the dark, much cannot grow." Pause. "You will not become Sith, nor Jedi. You will simply be, as you simply are now. You do not follow the Jedi Code to a 'T' and have not been part of the Order for as long as you can remember. For now, you are a warrior of the light, because the oppression comes from the prevailing darkness. Their time however. will come. The light will dominate long enough to restore balance in that sense, but once again, the cycle must occur."

"How am I going to do that? A cycle like that would take years, generations in the making."

He turned to face her "Immortality does not fear time."

"I'm not immortal."

He continued, despite her perpetual ignorance. "But, this body of mine has grown weary, and I've seen that it is my time to recede and transfer my energies." He looked at her. "Your aura is fiery and bright. You are defiant and not chained to your beliefs. Your raw power is unheard of, and you've been suppressing it." He drew in a breath and turned to face her "-I will be transferring my power to you. My time here on Mortis has ended. Years ago, I would have asked you stay here in my place. I did that once, and it backlashed. Since then, I have had generations to form a new way to maintain balance between my children, without hindering the Chosen One's position. That had been Skywalker." He reached for her burnt arm and scowled. It had been the monster of old's work, something she had received Beyond Shadows. "Like Abeloth, I will inhabit your body when the balance needs to be executed." He looked at her "-unlike her, I will not kill you. Only fuel you, empower you to your utmost potential. You will execute whatever means necessary to restore this balance between the dark and the light, and with both of our wills combined, the galaxy will have no choice but to submit."

She liked the sound of that.

"In my time for thought, I have forged a container for myself, for you to wear at all times."

Her ability to train under these conditions, and unite herself within The Force earned her the Master title.
After the Mortis and Beyond Shadows incidents, Master Valentine introduced her to Juyo Vaapad, which she was able to quickly adopt due to the darkside's constant influence over her. One day, during a heated training session, Kiskla got out of hand to the point where her Master Valentine saw no option but to sever The Force from her. He succeeded in stealing Kiskla's aura, but The Son took over her body and reacted violently. When Kiskla woke, her presence had been restored but her master had been killed.

After that, Kiskla retired back to Kiffu and stayed away from The Order until she was twenty.

RETURNING TO THE REPUBLIC AND JEDI ORDER

It wasn't until she ran into [member="Darron Wraith"] on Naboo that she considered activity with The Jedi once again. In fact, she didn't believe he was the former Grandmaster of the Order until they were attacked by three Sith assassins. Even with his encouragement, it didn't appeal to her. The final reason she made her decision, was the innate nature to do good instilled in her by Antares Marclonus. For many months, she worked with Darron to rectify what was crooked in the galaxy; even acting as an escape pilot for then Ori'Vod and Master Wraith when they were ambushed in empty space by Kaine Zambrano.

Upon re-joining The Order, whether it be word of mouth or otherwise, the fact that she was a Master of The Force reached the Grandmaster [member="Selena Halcyon"]'s ears and Kiskla was approached to hold a seat on the High Council. Her first act with the Council, was to cleanse Jedi Knight, Tracyn Ordo, of Sith poison alongside fellow Councillors [member="Phylis Alince"] and [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"].

Kiskla joined in the liberations of both Dac and Ossus from the Sith. During the liberation of Ossus, Kiskla ran into former acquaintance [member="Cameron Centurion"], who engaged her in a duel. His method of fighting was to better her abilities as a Jedi to groom her as a worthy opponent in the future. During their time fighting, she discovered her natural abilities with Force Lght and staved off her opponent for quite some time; and assisted in the cleansing of the dark nexus while [member="Tracyn Ordo"] and [member="Syn"] protected her.

Syn had used White Current to protect her, which interested Kiskla. Once back on Tython after the liberation, she requested that he teach her.

SEEKING ANSWERS FROM FORMER JEDI - COUNCILLOR OF RECONCILIATION
Padawans during this time: [member="Dar'rak"] | [member="Antares Windu"] | [member="Kei Amadis"]

Being a naturally curious individual, and heading the Council of Reconciliation, Kiskla reached out to the former Grandmasters of The Order; wondering why all three had chosen to abandon The Order after their terms. [member="Ben Watts"] agreed to share his views with her on Kiffu, but requested that she keep him being alive a secret.

To further her suspicions of The Order, Kiskla received a message from The Dark Lord of the Sith and met her on Necropolis, in the Dahrtag system. Master Varanin shared with Kiskla her story of Sith Poison, and being a Sith sleeper agent for eight years. Apparently, it was a story only three others in the galaxy knew. When Kiskla offered that Ashin return to The Jedi and The Republic, the woman refused and insisted that The Republic had become a beast she could not associate herself with; which confirmed Kiskla's suspicions. After this meeting, Kiskla was temporarily detained on Katarr and engaged in a duel between a Sith Apprentice and his Master ([member="Darth Avara"] and [member="Darth Naefas"]), where she was infected with Vong poison. Immediately, Kiskla departed for the Healer's Circle on Coruscant, where Masters [member="Leori Sheltrak"] and [member="Rianna Organa"] relieved her of the poison with the biotoxin drill made by Mara Jade years ago.

Once she healed from the poison, she aided in making sure the elections for the Fringe High Council ran smoothly. She attended the elections via holo as she waited on Kiffu for former Republicans [member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"] and [member="Rosa Mazhar"] on Kiffu. The two members of the Vagrant Fleet met with her, and discussed the direction the Republic was going. Their words mirrored [member="Ashin Varanin"]'s and concerned her enough to bring her worries to the Jedi High Council. Although she had facts and evidence to back her statements, Grandmaster Halcyon denied her claims.

Shortly thereafter Kiskla brought the concerns of Jedi forth, a Padawan and his master ([member="Kira Liadain"] and drew the public attention of the Jedi to verbatim concerns; causing a division. Kiskla, with the duty to reconcile, recognized that the public had a confused view on the Jedi, especially after the destruction of Ahto City. Because of this, she lead the charge in restoring Manaan's capital. This action helped change citizens' of The Republic's view toward the Jedi. This relief effort saw two former Sith make their first move toward joining The Jedi, Masters Varanin and [member="Spencer Jacobs"]. However, there was still division amongst the Jedi, and this unease lead to a public vote, which shamed Grandmaster Dragonsflame to leave and put himself into self-exile from The Jedi Order.

Kiskla too, decided she needed a break and decided to take a trip through the stars with a friend she'd met on Bespin. The time-fighting [member="Tamara"]. The two modified Kiskla's Jedi Training Cruiser and journeyed to Dathomir to understand the past which Tamara had been exiled from.

MASTER OF THE ORDER
Padawans during this time: [member="Maria Natalja"]

The High Council reconvened to elect a new representative of The Order. During this meeting, Kiskla noticed a trend, but deemed herself unfit to be a leader as she felt inexperienced. Because of this, she vocally removed her candidacy. By default and popularity, Carn Dista was elected Grandmaster -- which he pulled Kiskla aside afterwords and unceremoniously titled her Master of The Order. She would work in his stead while he inhabited Korriban. She had to reach out and bring Jedi to The Order. Her first success? [member="Marcello Matteo"], who was charged with taking on Padawan [member="Ryan Korr"] as they both had resentments against The Order; the personalities seemed to match to her.

The second Jedi she brought back to The Order was the former general of The Army of Light, and had worked alongside her early Padawan, Kei Amadis. This individual had taken up residency on Hoth and Kiskla ambushed him to see if he was worth training for the upcoming war with The Sith. [member="Michael Sardun"] proved himself worthy.

Because Carn was on Korriban, and not altering the current flow of The Jedi Order, many still felt it a hostile environment. A large exodus of Jedi left to create a self-run government called 'The Silver Jedi'. Unlike the Silver Jedi of old, they were not dedicated to hunting Sith, but rather be pacifists and study the traditions of old, scholarly Jedi. One day, while alone with her thoughts on Tython and figuring out how to best handle the situation of The Silver Jedi, Ben Watts stumbled once again into her life. He declared he was cleansed of his wandering days, and was ready to be known as alive -- with his experience in gathering Jedi, Kiskla suggested he go with her to the neutral Monestary system to meet with former High Councillors and Jedi Masters [member="Iella E'ron"] and [member="Rasu Gan"]. It was there that Kiskla learned about the Silver Jedi, although didn't like their explanation. So many people were leaving The Jedi that it ground on her nerves, and was wearing her down. At the end of the meeting, and alliance was proposed to counter The One Sith.

Later that month, The One Sith and Yuuzan Vhong attacked Coruscant; focusing on the Jedi Temple. Immediately, Kiskla lit the beacons and requested a counter-attack on The One Sith by The Republic's allies; The Confederacy and The Protectorate. While she waited for a response, she opened the High Council Chambers so [member="Erinyes Draclau"] could escort many younglings and other Jedi out the secret exit. After that had concluded, into the fray she leapt; while taking the time to track the shuttle the Sith came in via psychometery. From her vantage point on the shuttle, she could see former Grandmaster Ben Watts in peril with [member="Daella Apparine"] and 10ft tall Maelibus, [member="Darth Shara"]. It was then that Daella Apparine, former Councillor, announced that she was a Sith. Kiskla intervened with electric judgement against Shara, permanently melting his face. He was about to attack her when [member="Darth Vornskr"] intervened and claimed Kiskla his target. But then Shara sang, and it was life-changing. Perhaps even inspiring a few emotional chords. Kiskla and Vornskr struggled for some time, each masters of Light and Dark -- however Kiskla was crippled by her own Force demons which prevented her from being able to fully manifest Force Light. Their battle of two was interrupted by Darron Wraith, who rose to Kiskla's assistance; but she was then distracted by Marcello's crippling wail as Shara claimed his leg. A Force eruption further pushed the warriors apart, and then the temple crumbling ended her endeavours with The Sith -- she instead turned her attention to rescue any who were still inside.

An evacuation frigate carried her, along with other members of The Republic, to Anaxes.

JEDI GRANDMASTER
Padawans during this time: [member="Johnny Diamonds"] | [member="Haytham Kaze"]

Kiskla's first move as the Grandmaster was executed alongside Darron Wraith -- to drop a scouting robot to the One Sith's capitol. It was in their solitude that he admitted his feelings for her, and she realized she had her own for someone else. They accepted the terms of mutual friendship, and returned to Tython.
It was shortly after this, that [member="Jacen Cavill"] destroyed Darron Wraith on a live broadcast to all Jedi, promising a reckoning to all those who practiced the beliefs of harmony and galactic democracy.

The war of the Sith was time consuming for the Grandmaster, who had been trained to dive head-long into experiences. She was an asset on the battlefield, even fielding three Sith Lords at one time on Empress Teta.

The entire time as Grandmaster, Kiskla took the viewpoint of a revolutionary and a redeemer. She knew The Order had suffered for years under the regimes of others, and the failures of the conglomerative forces of inactivity. After collecting a council of individuals deemed most qualified, she dissolved it. Opening the Order up to the willing, while adjusting her role to more of an outreach and bridge communicator to those who wished to collaborate with The Jedi Order. By reducing the Order's barriers, this was her inaugural step to eradicating all councils from all the separate sects of Jedi that had disbanded from each other.

[Under constant modifications]

Last edited:
Threads
Total Threads: 130 | Completed: 90

Training Threads

Total: 5 | Completed: 3

Teaching Threads
Total: 23| Completed: 9

Faction Threads
Total: 23 | Completed: 19

Character Threads
Total: 26| Completed: 13