Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Liberation of Ossus [Republic vs. Sith Empire]

Atlas Kane

A
Before he jumped up he saw the man, now holding a thermal detonator in his hand and stopped in the middle of the technique. The man didn't even care about his own life and all because of the insanity. It made Yasuo angry at the sith and he secretly vowed to make the Sith pay for what they did to the man. Then he deactivated his Lightsaber and looked at the man. ''Are you completely insane? Do you care so little for your own life, so as to kill yourself only to defeat your enemy? Can't you see that I do not want to fight you? Please, remember who you really are!'' He said, not in a stern and angry voice, but rather with the voice of a friend trying to get his friend from doing something stupid. This was his only chance to get him to throw the detonator away. Otherwise he would have to find a different way to do get rid of it.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

"A Sith, a murderer, a genocidal murder is lecturering me on insanity. Oh no, im quite sane, and im going to make you pay for everything you, your fellow sith, and your Emperor has EVER done." He charged and let go of the primer, throwing it with two seconds left after it left his hand and only a meter between them. Yusan brought his arms up, still sane enough to protect himself with his arms that had a bit of armor on them, but none the less there wasnt much room between him and the detonator. But that didnt matter to him, Yasuo now faced a detonator sailing at him and even should that fail Yusan already had ready his saber still in his right hands just unlit now. And all the while he was laughing, all through his charge and now more so, his mind was clouded and all it focused on was the fact that he would kill a sith today.

The Ethereal Slave was sent reeling back as it's smokey form rebounded off of the electrical shield, but it showed no signs of pain or fatigue and would've gladly continued it's unrelenting assault if not for what the Emperor said next. "Very well. You and I shall talk like civil men, but your friends..." Four of the Ethereal Slaves suddenly broke away from the pack, each one moving with nightmarish speed to one of the intruders that wasn't Talus. Each one would favorably try to strike from their behind, utilizing their monstrous claws to try and rip through their backs. The other Ethereal Slaves continued to stand motionless in front of their Emperor, ready to ward off any who would try to rush him. "Speak then, if you have come for your own interests, then why do you side with these dogs and hypocrites?"

@[member="Darc Xavior Talus"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @Jak Versiø @[member="Yasuo"] @[member="Yusan Fenn"]

In the heat of battle, the green blade glimmered. The jedi's body a blur of motion as he cut through stormtrooper after stormtrooper. The sith position was overrun. Meta and the army of troops that been sent with him were decimating the storm troopers. Not meeting much sith resistance, apart from a few apprentices and acolytes Meta had to silence earlier with the aid of his clones. However, the stormtroopers had a good defence and almost even numbers. But they were in disarray. Not many knew what was happening before a saber had passed through them or a blaster bolt had found its way to their chest. Using a mixture of Makashi and Shii-Cho and also implementing the physicality of Shien. Meta was using his whole body as a weapon, his fists crushing stormtrooper skulls, his blade cutting through them like a knife through soft butter.

Although both sides were losing forces. Meta would not relent, he kept pushing. "Forward!" He roared continuously. The stormtroopers had put up defensive trenches and measures for defence, but it was nothing in the face of such rage and raw power. There was crossfire, explosions left and right. Blaster fire coursing throughout the main hall of the jedi academy. However, the group had split up, Meta was with group one. Attacking the main group, groups two and three were larger groups. Fighting on higher levels adjacent to eachother.
The clones and Meta had created a foothold, though it wasn't lasting long as Meta's forces had been drawn into a trap. Being fired at from all sides, Meta's men were falling rapidly, the only cover they could find being that of fallen troopers from each side. Meta however had focused on makashi, deflecting bolts back at the troops with one hand, a blaster in the right. Meta's armour steamed from explosives, blasters and shrapnel. Meta cringed as a blaster bolt hit his leg, and he fell clumsily. His men were being overrun savagely by the stormtroopers now. An AT-ST in the distance firing blasts in every direction. Taking out clone and storm troopers alike. Meta was a warrior, he could allow his men to die like this. Linking up his com with the two teams up the upper levels, he groaned, blood pouring out of the wound on his leg. "Groups two/three, my men and I have been ambushed down here. Can you reach us?" Nothing but blaster fire replied over the com. For a moment, Meta thought they were dead. "Sir, all roots down to you have been cut off, at least any of them nearby. But, I've ordered my men to set charges on the walls, we can shoot from above sir." Meta understood that there was the risk of the academy walls collapsing, but it was worth it. "Do it trooper!"

Explosions erupted from the walls adjacent from each other and hellfire rained down upon the enemy. A storm of blaster fire crushing the sith's defence, Meta smiled under his mask as his clones cheered in relief as the stormtroopers were obliterated, however the AT-ST still remained, and the sith's forces had enough time to retaliate. Firing off several rockets, Meta was able to hit two with a couple lucky shots from a blaster and redirected another into the AT-ST. It's metal now stained and rusted from the explosion, its aim was shaken and for a moment Meta had an opening. Rolling from cover Meta brought his blade up into a mighty swing, and threw it as hard as he could. The blade slicing through the thick metal leg of the AT-ST. It roared as it fell, its head slamming into the walls of the academy. This caused an avalanche of dust, clone troopers and debris. Many of the troops screaming in fright as they fell. However, everything fell quiet as the debris and ash settled, Meta was breathing heavily. He had beaten the odds, however he wasn't the only one standing in the room. Upon the steps leading to the corridors stood a sith dawned in black, his pale features illuminated by the cracks in the ceiling. Meta brought up his com link. "Is anyone still up there?" He questioned, looking to the two balconies the clones had recently created. "Sir, most of groups two and three have regrouped on the upper level. We've looked over the blueprints sir, can we meet you and your men at the armoury?" Meta groaned from pain, grabbing his burnt and bruised leg. "Yes, I'll rally up the troops and head there now." The coms fell silent as he lowered his arm, now both jedi and sith stared at each other. "You're in my way." Meta crocked. Painting himself as a fully functioning individual, standing fully straight and his fists clenched. "You've made quite the mess jedi." The sith said in appraisal of the situation, looking around as if impressed before sharply turning back to Meta. "You're going to pay for that." He said, igniting his lightsaber and beginning to walk down the steps to the hall. Meta cracked his knuckles, unaware of where his lightsaber was he didn't have time to search for it. He would just have to fight hand to hand. Meta charged forward, the sith lunged down to him. Cutting down with a vertical stroke as he landed, if Meta had not moved, he would have been hit. Sidestepping Meta dodged the blade, he had resolve; Meta had refocused and was ready to take on the sith. Raising his fists, he took note of the fact they were fighting amongst what looked to be a river of dead bodies, some troopers from both sides slowly getting up.

Meta continued to dodge the blade of the sith, side stepping and parrying the blade at the siths wrist. The sith was growing tired of the confrontation and brought his blade up in a mighty and surprisingly fast motion. Meta took advantage of this sloppy move, becoming a blur of motion his hand latched onto the wrist of sith. Meta's free hand violently beating down on the sith as he crushed his wrist. The lightsaber slipped from the siths hands as he cried and groaned in pain. "Urrhfff!" He cried as Meta landed a crippling blow on the siths face. Breaking his jaw and sending him spiralling to the ground. Meta called upon the force, the sith's blade now spiralling to his palm, he caught it, ignited the red blade and walked over to the sith. The sith turned around on his back, looking up in spite of the emotionless inhuman figure standing over him. The red blade highlighting the features of Meta's mask, the red blade sunk into the chest of the sith. Not speaking a word he jerked the body aside and dropped the blade. He grunted and kicked the body, before turning to see most of his men on their feet, they had been watching one of them charged towards him, his lightsaber in hand. "Sir, I think you'll be needing this." Meta nodded. "Thankyou trooper." He took the blade and made his way up a few steps to get a better view of the room. "Troops, hold on." Meta called his comlink, signalling the medics outside. "How many of our troops are ready to get going?" The medics had been working as hard as they could to replenish their numbers. "Most of em are ready to go, shall we send them in?" Meta took a moment, scanning the area. "Yes, and bring all of your equipment, I have many more wounded here now." There was a moment of silence from the medic as he was busy relaying the commands to everyone else. "Right away sir, just stay where you are. We're on our way." With that the com fell silent, and Meta put his saber to his belt. "Listen up, whoevers able. Come with me, the wounded stay here. Medics are on their way with our replenished brothers. Direct them to the armoury, that is where I shall be." One wounded clone sat up against rubble nodded and gave the jedi a thumbs up. "You got it sir."

Now that everything had been settled, Meta and ten to twenty able bodied troopers made their way to the armoury. It wasn't far ahead, and they could hear blaster fire. Meta wondered how group three and two were holding up.

Inside the Great Jedi Library with Emperor, Creatures, and few of the Jedi

He watched as the creature repelled off the shield and lowered his hand respectively. He nodded to the Emperor and gave the other Jedi a reassuring glance to each of them for him to move forward alone. He disengaged his lightsaber and folded his hands together offering a diplomatic posture to the Emperor. He began a sure stride and approached the him; cautiously watching the creatures that guarded him.

"It is not the matter of my reasons solely, Mister Zambrano. The real question here is what exactly do you need this system for aside from another dominion? Sure, it holds the Jedi strongholds and a library but is that all you need for a planet to be deemed worthy? You speak of dogs and hypocrites but here you are lavishing yourself in their archives. Do their knowledge and wisdom really interest you that much?"

He changed his pace to the side with a slightly lowered head in a pensive manner.

"You are a great and powerful Sith, there is no mistake, believe me I would know. A man of your stature would not have a need of such a place if it did not serve a purpose, but forgive my ignorance if my intuition may be clouded. Perhaps you could shed some light on the subject?"

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Vulpesen stood silently, allowing the men to talk. His thoughts that @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"] was not a jedi, were confirmed when he suddenly blasted away his attack with a torrent of force lightning. Vulpesen had been studying emerald fire long enough to know that what he saw, wasn't a light side variant. Still, he hadn't turned on Vulpesen and that was good enough for him.

As Kain Zombrano's ethereal slaves surged forward, Vulpesen's lightsaber would ignite on both ends, followed by a spinning slash towards his enemies. Kain's words and a quick force warning hand easily set him up to find them which led to a strike that aimed to slice them across the torso twice, using the follow thought to his each one with the second blade. He was glad that there were two people here which therefore made the odds a two on one, something Vulpesen had gotten through many times before. "Well wasn't that kind?" he grumbled, preparing for another assault. Other than those words, he allowed the dialogue to go to the master ahead of him. So long as Judas kept to helping the Jedi, there would be no problem, no matter what his motivations were.

Atlas Kane

A
The grenade started flying towards Yasuo. He saw it and immediately started running towards the man that had thrown it. He wanted to knock him back so that neither of them would get hit by the blast and then he wanted to try and talk him out of his insanity. He dashed towards the man, not caring if he would try to kill him with his lightsaber, and then tackled the man, throwing them both backwards and at the same time he reached out with the Force to propel the grenade, so that they won't be hit by the blast radius. The man fell back a meter and then slid another one on his back, and Yasuo landing next to him. Then the Thermal Detonator went off, sending bits of rubble their way. A small shrapnel cut Yasuo at his left leg, leaving behind a small bleeding wound. it was nothing severe, it only hurt a lot when he tried to stand up again and it would provide the insane man with a weakness he could exploit. Yasuo stood up with one knee still on the ground and said ''Don't ever do that again, you hear me? And please, stop fighting me, I'm not your enemy'' His voice sounded shallow and exhausted. He also flinched a bit when he tried to pick up the man's Lightsaber so that he couldn't take kill Yasuo immediately after he had recovered.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

"I knew the Jedi could not, would not resist such an important world to their philosophy. They will find nothing here, we had stripped the library and temple of knowledge long ago when we took this world, but yet they fight for these worthless temples. Why do you ask we, the Sith, stand and fight them on this world? It is in our nature to spark conflict with the Jedi, and they have come to this world exactly as I had planned. Whether they claim this world is inconsequential, but if they want this world so much, they can have it. We're going to bury them here." Kaine slowly explained to Darc as his Ethereal Slaves had engaged the Jedi, one of them being cut vicious across the chest by Vulpesen, however; an Ethereal Slave was not stopped by an assault, even if it would slay a mortal man. As the Ethereal Slave tumbled forward past the Jedi in what appeared to be death, it rebounded off the floor with one of it's claws and with it's other attempted to skewer Vulpesen with it's other claw through the back.

@[member="Vulpesen"]

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
@Saki @Hawk Solo

Saki moved with patience not something she usually used towards the library. Avoiding the present dangers and problems but more interested in what was there. The thrill of the fight was in her gut, in her bones and in the tremble of her muscles. That twitch as she moved and the force flowed freely, enhancements and powers were good but nothing beat cunning when she heard Iella and raised an eyebrow. Her fists clenching while she spoke and was settling into that place in her head. "I hear you Iella, don't hold back, this is the one place where we have no reason to hold back and let ourselves be limited understood. Wraith would carve a path through each and every sith defiling that temple."

Her smirk returned at the sight of it all and she finally moved going at a run to the outside of the temple and the battle took her. Her inner rage, that lick of darkness and fury, all the anger at Jor'si bottled up and dangerous as it was touched. Pushing into her strikes and punches, connecting into her kicks and blasts. The speed increasing with each one until her limbs were something to be seen and the sith soldiers laid in a pile around. There was going to be more to it, there had to more to it while her eyes flicked around for an enemy. For something to fight while she moved.

Yusan watched as the man rammed him down, his vision blurred for a few moments as he fell back and hit the ground. He stood up slowly and looked at Yasuo as the man reached for Yusan's saber, glaring at him and kicking his hand before grabbing the saber himself and weakly standing. He was breathing hard, tired and drowning in his hate for the man that now stood infront of him as he stood there. "You die now." He ignited his saber, and brought the blade down, onto the Etheral Slave as it showed itself behind Yasuo. At first Yusan was just as surprised that he had completely changed targets, up until the moment where the Slave that had been sent after him attacked him, a wound now gashed along his shoulder causing him to cry out in pain. Completely forgetting about the Yasuo he switched focus and turned to cut sideways at the Slave as it moved back, though he missed he went into a flurry of Jabs, keeping the slave at a distance best he could.

| @[member="Sochi Ru"] | @[member="Aika Kawakami"] | @[member="Meta "]|

Republic shuttle, Ysannan mission.
The shuttle broke through the atmosphere of Ossus after it was launched from a Republic Star Destroyer that had carried them from Coruscant to the Ossus system. When the shuttle began to glide through the air of Ossus, Ella pressed her hand on the door panel, allowing it to slide to the left. She held onto a support beam above her head to steady herself, so she didn't fall through the door. Air rippled her robes as the gusts of airs kicked them up and her hair. "Woo!" she yelled in delight. Despite the situation, she enjoyed this feeling. It was in her blood as a Corellian.

"Aika, Sochi, I think we should land over there and go on foot!" Ella yelled, pointing in the general direction. "It takes us out of the main fighting and we can go on foot, which will mean we won't be seen in the air!" In the distance, she saw the fighting happening at the great structure that was the Great Jedi Library. Smoke was filling in the air in that general direction. She wondered how Meta and Carn was doing, if they were even there.

He nodded slowly and changed the opposite direction of his pace.

"So you wish to hold this place out of spite? It is ideal, I suppose for a Sith, but unfortunately it won't be held for too long. You see, I have many centuries, Mister Zambrano and hold the gift of foresight. You won't keep this system and I pray that you decide to leave it. Your armies and starships will not sustain the onslaught of the Republic any longer. You are intelligent and wise among your Sith and I am sure you have foreseen the same of this future that is yet to come. Take your people and depart this system before you have any more unnecessary losses."

He finally turned to the Emperor once more; his hands still rested together diplomatically.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Atlas Kane

A
When his hand got swatted away by his opponent, he thought his life would be over. He saw the man picking up his blade and bringing it down towards Yasuo. He didn't flinch he just looked and tried to be at peace with himself, but then the blade stopped and didn't hit him. That was very surprising. He had completely expected to be killed right then and there, but he wasn't. Maybe the man had finally gotten his sanity back? But then Yasuo turned around as he saw an arm slashing the insane man. There stood a creature. It looked as if it was completely made out of shadows, it was unlike anything Yasuo had ever seen and the Dark Side was strong in it. He assumed it was one of the Sith's servants, which they had dragged here to protect something valuable. He picked up his Lightsaber again and tried to stand up, but couldn't do it completely because of the strong pain he felt in his leg. That would be a major disadvantage against the creature, which was very agile and fast. If Yasuo couldn't hold up his defenses using Soresu, he would surely die at the claw-like hands of the creature. With all the strength he could muster he stood up straight and entered the Soresu opening stance again. He waited for the creature to attack, which it did, and then used his shoulder to make a precise cut that would cost the creature its hand. However the creature wasn't that stupid. It evaded and tried to attack from a different angle, but thanks to the momentum Yasuo had built up with his Lightsaber he could easily defend against that attack as well. Then the creature tried again and again, while Yasuo blocked every time.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Yusan kept at it, and so did the Etheral Slave. With every Jab Yusan made the slave countered it and clawed out at him, and so on this dance went. Strike after strike missed and strike after strike hit until it was that Yusan's arms and shoulders were torn and bloodied, and his chest armor had a deep cut in it. But finally Yusan sunk the blade into the slaves chest after a few moments and pulled out with it, seared Alchemic flesh flung out as he tore his blade free and breathed heavily. He watched it back up and look down, clawing at the wound then looking back at Yusan with a bloodlust before charging forward. Yusan's left hand worked without a care, raising the blaster and firing off a volley of shots, to which only two hit the slave. It once more doubled back and now circled while Yusan kept the blade and blaster ready for the monster.

ENTRYWAY TO JEDI TEMPLE RUINS
@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Balaya looked at Alexandra and smiled while she touched the girls cheek. "We will join the battle in time but look apprentice, see what is coming Alexandra. The jedi are rushing at our lines, picking those who they think they can fight. Their heavy hitters have yet to truly appear and that is what we want. The grandmaster hasn't shown herself, their council haven't appeared." Her smiled came while she moved around and held her blade ready while just touching the girls cheek. "I know you hate me but you have done so well, perhaps when all of this is done you'll be rewarded. WE were both punished for the failure against Kaine and I haven't been the most attentive master to you."

Eenes charged toward the library with the troopers. There were some sort of Sith monsters scattered across the yard. Groups began opening fire on the Jedi and her companions, but Eenes was able to block many of them as they came in.
She could feel something probing at the edge of her mind. OUT. NOW. She pushed back with the Force, but it was all she could do to keep it from intruding further.
A nearby clump of the Sith soldiers began concentrating fire on them. The troopers immediately knelt and set up mobile cube units, returning fire as they could. "Lay down your weapons," Eenes called to them. "We don't have to fight. Don't make us kill you."

Laughter echoed from the Sith beasts.

Eenes shook her head sadly. "On your heads be it," she returned, changing the angle of her blade slightly. The bolts hurtling towards her were no longer deflected harmlessly into the air or the ground, but now directly back toward the soldiers. The clumped group fell quickly under the combination of both Sith and Republic fire. If there was one thing Eenes excelled at, it was defence.

The glimmer of a red blade caught her eye. A Jedi she recognized as @[member="Tyr-Kyr Magnus"] was facing off with a Sith. Reaching out, she felt another vaguely familiar presence in that area, this one hurt.
She rushed to see how she could help Magnus and @[member="Saran Drast"].

@Everyone outside the Library

Meta and what was left of his men had arrived at the armoury to find the majority of groups two and three intact and awaiting further orders. Thier commanding officer spotted Meta and saluted. "Sir, good to see you." Meta nodded. "Likewise Officer, is the area clear?" He inquired. The trooper turned to the rest of the group. A few nodded. "Yes sir, the area's clear. Although the armoury has already been breached. However, the stellar has not." Meta raised an eyebrow under his mask. "The stellar?" Meta asked curiously, he had never heard of this 'stellar' the trooper nodded. "Yes sir, look here." The trooper brought an ancient looking map to Meta. "I found this tucked away in some glass vase. Unlike the actual maps, this shows a stellar here." He pointed to a small room inside the armoury. "Well, lets go check it out." Meta advised, leading the way through to the armoury. The room was empty. Racks & wardrobes, pedestals and the like were all covered in dust. They hadn't been touched in a long time, this room had the stench of death. Meta followed the map that lead to the stellar. There was a wall, the troopers stopped. "It's a wall sir..." Meta raised his hand for silence. "Do not be so easily dissuaded officer." He said, placing his hand against the wall. "There must be some way to open this." He studied the wall carefully. Using the power of force sense, he saw a whole in the wall which was covered with some form of magic to unwary eyes. "Here." He said, taking his saber from his belt. However the hilt did not fit, Meta almost felt stupid for not realizing what he was meant to do. He activated the blade and the wall began to shift. It twisted and opened up into four different parts, interchanging until there was a wide enough space for Meta to lean down and make his way through. "See trooper?" Meta said, deactivating his saber. He leaned over but stopped in the newly found doorway. "Wait here trooper." The officer nodded and turned to his men. Meta slowly and steadily made his way down and through the narrow corridor before coming to a large open room. With one pedestal in the middle and a few at the sides. Holocrons and the like sat in the shelves. What looked like an ancient saber sat on the pedestal. Although it had no buttons or any design, it was a clean metal steel blade. Black and with arching ends on the end of the blade. "What is this?" He pondered, lifting it; he studied it slowly. It was unlike any saber he had seen before. "Strange.." He said aloud, he didn't know how to activate it. He attached it to his belt and looked about at the holocrons.

A few minutes later, Meta arrived outside the armour with his troops following him. The replenished troops had arrived. Strengthening their forces, "Have we taken the academy?" Meta questioned the troops. The officers were discussing something before turning back to Meta. "We have sir." The officer confirmed. "Stormtrooper resistance in the academy is non existent now sir, we've taken the academy. All thanks to y-" Meta shook his head. "No, thanks to all the soldiers who fought here today. They won't be forgotten." He reassured the officer, the other clones agreed nodding in approval of the Jedi's words. Whether the clones considered themselves to be valuable or not was irrelevant. Meta was thankful to them and felt as if he had bonded with them. "Take a moment to mourn or celebr-" He was cut off as a gunship pilot contacted him on his comlink. "Sir, we just spotted a whole lot of bad guys digging trenches and the like. A whole lot of bad guys sir, we can't get to you right now. We're going to have to take care of it."

The gunships were flying above @[member="Krag"]'s army. Raining cannon, mortar and laser beam fire down upon them. All twenty of the gunships were circling the army of beasts. Shooting down on them, hopefully the gunships could keep the army of beasts contained for the moment. The gunships focused on the artillery units that had already landed enough damage as it was.

Meta and the clones had regrouped in the main hall of the Academy. Now at full strength, Meta would have his army march on the army the gunships had recently warned him about. He was lucky, if the gunships hadn't have told him. He would have walked right into them, but now his troops and himself would be marching on them.

Atlas Kane

A
The game of attack and defend continued for a couple of moments, then, after the creature made another attempt at striking him, he sidestepped and made a horizontal slash at the creature, which was now standing almost next to him. The creature had little time to dodge, but it managed to reduce the overall damage done to its body. Yasuo golden blade only managed to cut a bit of the creatures right arm and a bit of its chest, the rest was unharmed. The creature responded by attacking his already injured leg. The creature's claws had already sunk into Yasuo's leg before he even had a chance to bring his blade down. Then it stepped back and prepared for another attack. By now, Yasuo's leg was the only thing he focused on. The pain was slowly driving him mad, but he had to continue. For the sake of his father and his village. If he died they would be forgotten and Yasuo couldn't let that happen. Suddenly he felt better, as if his leg hadn't been injured at all. He thought it must have been the adrenaline kicking in and giving him back his strength, but it was something else. Something he had never felt before. He didn't waste any more thoughts on it and just took it as it was. Wit his new-found strength he lunged at the creature and cut it before it could respond. He hadn't aimed at any specific point of the creature, but when he looked he found he had pierced the creature's chest and had then sent his blade through the creature, cutting a fourth of it open. He was glad that it wasn't a real being of flesh and blood, because if it were, the wound would have looked very gruesome and cruel.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Yusan took no more time with this creature, he was angry and very much annoyed now as he returned the saber to his side and grabbed the second pistol. The Slave stopped and charged him as he leveled the blasters and let of a volley at it, firing as fast as he could and still be accurate. It took maybe four hits before falling to the ground and fading away, to be safe though, and still insane Yusan continued to fire at the spot where it had faded. His hands finally dropping when the blasters both over heated in his hands and would fire no longer for the time. He looked down at himself, looking at his blood stained armor and chest, it was his blood that he stared at and stood there broken and distant now.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra simply nodded at her master's words, looking down at the several different duels going on not that far off, shifting continuously between each one. She shifted in her armor and closed her eyes meditating for the moment while she waited for BAlaya to explain who would come next. Finally her eyes reopenned and they traced over the battle field again, looking for someone that she had seen but had not noticed at first when she did. Her eyes fell upon the Jedi she had met on Alderaan weeks back and she spoke up upon verifying it was the Jedi. "Master, who exactly are these council members that we are waiting for, i am not familiar with their names." @[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom