Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor's Ball

Valgærd

I walked with Jul, listening to his voice as if it were fine music. I became aware that I’d drifted off some, had he heard the soft humming before I’d managed to catch myself? I hoped not, that was… a very private tune. I wasn’t even sure if I knew why.

At his response I was pulled from my thoughts, raising an eyebrow at him. Everyone had their opinions on my decision. Indeed, even I had judged myself for them. But… What is life but a series of decisions?

“And… if I want more?”

I turned as I spoke, gazing up into those deep, endless eyes. Once, I’d have been content with myself, once—not even very long ago—I’d have been able to lie and say that was still the case. Not anymore.

Again, his hand stroked across my skin, the man himself appearing to savour either the touch, or my reaction to it.

“Discover… enjoy… move… on…” I repeated softly, almost idly as my hand turned over, my own fingers caressing the leathers.

Oh, there was so much to discover.

To the attendant, I flashed my own invite, so quickly that with a little luck, even the Witch beside me wouldn’t have noticed that it was merely a blank card. Bade entry, my hair tumbled over one shoulder as I nodded,

“I’d love to.” Came the simple reply. Simple, like a humble gate at the bottom of a garden path; so much could lie beyond.

Divider.gif
[member="Julian Imani"]​

The Ballroom
Wearing: Zhongshan Suit, Shimmersilk Cape, HoloLink
Interacting with: [member="Muad Dib"] | [member="Adrian Vandiir"]
Page_divider_FOSB_with_grad.png
The Sith Knight was reading the room.

No, that wasn't quite accurate. He was a predator. Stalking. Prowling. Seeking.

Shoma had the impression that this Adrian Vandiir was looking for something. Or, someone, as the case may have been.

"Allow me to introduce Maud Dib," the teen offered, giving a short bow of acknowledgement as the Mandalorian joined them. He was an acquaintance through [member="Faith Organa"], but it seemed as though he might be better acquainted with this evenings hosts and so the youth had taken the suggestion to have Maud with him for counsel.

And possibly pulling his ass out of the fire.

Hopefully more proverbial than literal, if that should prove to be the case.

"Your victory sounds like no small feat," the youth inquired, continuing down the present line of thought that their conversation seemed to have taken them. It took the focus off of Shoma, at least for the time being. "Which begs the question, what is next for the Imperial Champion?"

GALIDRAAN
BLAKESLEE FALLS ESTATE
THE OUTDOOR DINING AREA
Kole had raised the glass that closely resembled that of a cube, but a cube that didn't seem to have a top and just so happened to be hollowed out. Instead filled with a golden liquor, the kind that burned your throat and possibly made you think twice about ordering it in the first place- but maybe Kole preferred it with a little pain in order to keep himself focused despite what Lyn may or may not of wanted of him. He didn't wish to disappoint in any form, but he couldn't really shake it. Least not yet. He happened to be joyfully cautious of what kind of tricks that Zeltron had up her metaphorical sleeves. The glass had impacted with his bottom lip, angled backwards as a portion of the drink disappeared into his mouth. His head nodded ever-so-slightly to the side in conjunction with his shrugging shoulders once hearing Lyn's compliment, his eyes closing and brows raising. All for the briefest of moments before returning it back down in font of his chest.

His eyes interlocked with her own, responding to her question with a soft few nods and, "Once or twice." Allowing the words to stir as replied in jest. "What brings you here?" He furthered the poor joke that wasn't entirely very funny, but he amused himself despite the feigned seriousness to the question as his head cocked to the side.

[member="Lynnori Cruz"]

Getting a bite to eat
Outdoor dining and bar
With [member="Ishana Pavanos"]

It was a rare occurrence that someone unironically called a Sith adorable, but in this case it was hard to argue that Ishana was wrong in her assessment. "Guilty as charged. I still haven't found a way to resist your charms," Kaalia's response sounded after eliciting a chuckle that only accentuated her red-flushed cheeks. "It's a puzzle I cannot seem to solve. And to be entirely honest, I gave up on trying a long time ago." The exact moment had been that one day on Hoth that would be forever etched into her memories. The day that had become the catalyst for the drastic changes in her life that followed, but all of it had been for the better. The most important one of all? Getting married to the woman who had made her realize what was most important to her, and the love of her life.

Kaalia had her passions and her goals, she had people she considered to be close allies, friends or both, yet nothing or nobody was able to make her feel the things that Ishana made her feel. What she once thought to be a flame that would slowly dim hadn't gotten any weaker at all, but instead had grown even stronger. Her wife was the only one who was able to see every aspect of who she was, unfiltered and without a single piece missing. In a galaxy where people wielded the Force to achieve the most incredible things, Ishana was the most special person she had ever met.

It wasn't just Ishana knowing Kaalia that well, though. An example of why the same was true vice-versa showed itself as it turned out that the redhead had correctly assessed that the brunette preferred enjoying some food before making their way towards the ballroom, which was confirmed by the latter's answer. Together they walked down the path that would eventually bring them to the dining area, even if there was quite a bit of distance to be travelled to get there. "I shall gladly follow along, miala."

After finally having traversed the path that had all kinds of delicious food waiting at the end of it, Kaalia's stomach began to rumble at the aroma of the buffet. "What kind of wonderful foods do you have to show me, my trusty guide?" With a healthy dose of humor and bit of theatrics infused into her words she looked over the wide variety of choices, honestly not really knowing where to even start.

Caz laughed and waved as the child dragged Kaine off into the crowd of well dressed attendants. As luck would have it, a waiter droid was passing with a tray of drinks that Caz helped herself to. She was used to entertaining herself at these events as her husband was often off talking to the crowd about Mandalorian politics or business.

Caz quickly found an empty table and sat down at it, perfectly content with people watching. It was one of her favorite things to do at things like this. She would often make up stories about the people she watched, or she would observe the people her husband would engage to gauge their personalities and intentions. It was something she had always done.

She smiled as she soon realized how entertaining the crowd would be tonight.

[member="Kaine Australis"]

Tamara did not want to talk. Not even remotely. Not to her dad anyway. Honestly, him seeing through it and bringing it up when all she wanted to do was literally ANYTHING else pissed her off even more. She didn't turn back, kept walking. He'd know she heard him, but like hell if she was going to acknowledge it. She made a bee line in whatever the direction AWAY from [member="Ronan Vizsla"] and [member="Irella Vizsla"] was, not fully caring where it was headed.

Once she was away from him, a crowd between them, she paused and looked around. She didn't really want to tag along with [member="Vilaz Munin"] and his wife [member="Briika Munin"] (oh, they were nice enough, but that just felt weird, and she didn't feel like TALKING anyway), and she'd been hoping she could hang out with [member="Koda Fett"].... but he'd already disappeared.

It was a weird and annoying place to be. Not wanting to be alone but not wanting to talk to any of the people she knew. Under the helmet, she wrinkled her nose at herself.

Out of the corner of her vision, she caught the beckon by [member="Darth Carnifex"] and....

She paused, a little torn between going because that was duty and pretending she didn't see it because there was literally nothing (beyond talking to her father) that she wanted to do LESS than talk to the man who had brought her back from the dead. She wavered, his attention going to a child that moved up to him-

And turned away.

What was he going to do? Kill her?

She'd pretend she hadn't noticed. With the helmet on, that was an easy excuse in truth.

Still, hanging out inside with that conversation waiting was entirely out of the question now. Slipping back out through one of the large double doors, she headed out into the gardens.

With all of the bright and brilliant party going on inside, she was a little surprised that the gardens weren't empty. A little disappointed too maybe, but there were enough other things on her mind that she wasn't really parsing down to that level of feeling. All it did was hitch a ride with the rest of anger and annoyance and blend in.

Wrapped up in that, perhaps it was unsurprising that she wasn't as careful as she should have been. Coming a bit too sharply around a corner, she collided with someone coming the opposite direction. And wearing beskar'gam, it wasn't really a casual bump.

"Oh geez, I'm sorry," came the slightly incongruous words through the helmet. "I didn't see you there. Are you okay?"

[member="Anden Fancelo"]

Fiolette Fortan

F
Galidraan

Blakeslee Falls Estate
Vestibule > Ballroom | Second Floor
[member="Taeli Raaf"] | Mingling with [member="Vestille Thumahra"]
In the Vicinity: [member="Vaylin"] | [member="Darth Maliphant"] | [member="Nilia Saavilin"]
40oX25i.png
Fiolette studied the man a moment a hard habit she supposed, "yes this is my beloved Lady Taeli Raaf." She introduced Taeli to the General. The music played on and the crowds moved about as couples moved on and off the dance floor. The Rear Admiral's uniformed differed only slightly from the General's but it was enough to distinguish the Armada from the Legion and any other branch of service. She wouldn't be but a moment, Fiolette and Taeli had a few other people to meet with but the General was the top priority on her list. "And you are quite welcome General, while this is not the proper place or time perhaps we can meet a later on? Back on Bastion." Balance above knew Fiolette was eager to learn how to properly work with the Legion what better than to meet with a General?

A slight turn as she allowed Taeli to speak with the man, and it was the Zabrak that caught her attention. Dubrillion. She thought to herself but then turned back to focus on the General. There was something to his nature, something she could not quite press but then she supposed they all had something. In a moment Fiolette thought she had recognized it but it seemed misplace, for she thought she had recognized that haunted look. But there was something else, wasn't there? The woman had seen enough war and death to see the look of it, after all, she struggled and continued to struggle with it each and every day. It was the curousy play of the song as it pulled into a delightful uptick, the seated Empresses were not too far away, but enough to be just visible.

Interacting with: [member="Adrian Vandiir"] , [member="Adrian Vandiir"]
Wearing: Suit

As the Sithling commented his unfamiliarity with Muad, the Prince graciously introduced him covering his own failure of decor. Giving a slight smile of thanks he turned to the Knight and offered a formal bow of Adumari origins. Straightening he smoothed the baiting and sarcastic features from his face.

"Aye, I haven't been prevalent in Sith controlled space of late. However my interests have oriented there now, both within the Sith Empire and the First Order. Atrisia is to be home for myself and my family. Under the stewardship of Shogun Togashi, also known as Master @Darkhold to some. So from a certain point of view, the Prince is my liege."

His comments were to the Sith, but also to the Prince. He wasn't just an ally of allies to Atrisia, but was also in the process of making a place within the system. So while he was here as someone who knew certain galactic players attending, he also had a vested interest in the safety of the Prince. And would see respect given where it was due.

As he ingested the information from the Sith, he couldn't help giving the man a nod of approval. He too, had to show his place within ranks once upon a time. Battling in tournaments and upon the field of war he had faced masters as an apprentice and won. Though not without scars. At the mention of being a Sorcerer the Mad Master nodded.

"The height of folly is underestimating your opponent. A blessing is to be underestimated. In battle the only rule is to survive and win and protecting what is yours. Sometimes that's fighting with ever ounce of your being, sometimes it's biding your time."

As the Prince asked about the future of the Imperial Champion, Muad scanned the nearby groups as he took another swallow of his whiskey. What felt was a Darkside Nexus nearby, but it was centered on a group of people, exceedingly y'all individuals. In that group he saw [member="Kaine Australis"] with a small child. Smirking lightly he remembered he still owed the Warmaster a shot to the groin. Literally.

In another group he watched as the Mand'alor moved beside another tall male. Narrowing his eyes slightly he saw the Queen of Commenor in attendance nearby. A smirk stretched his lips as he raised the crystal tumbler in a salute to both [member="Yasha Mantis"] and [member="Lady Kay"]. They were both individuals that the Prince would most likely enjoy meeting, that was if he had never encountered them before.

Turning his eyes back to the conversation he listened to hear just what the Sithling Sorcerer was currently engaged in.

Talking At: [member="Farah"]
Wearing: Whatever

Ungentlemanly, I couldn't even spell that much less be it. I was the picture of gentle and manly. If I had been a couple hundred pounds lighter and a lot less dense I would have been mild as a kitten. Ok, that may not be entirely true but I didn't say it out loud so it didn't count as a lie.

"I came because you asked." I said plainly as I could. I knew how people who thought too much tended to add meanings to chit just because, "Not so I could make myself look dumber than I already do."

She looked around and told me to tell her about myself. And she called me weirdo. I wasn't really against pet names per se but it did catch me off guard.

"Little early for pet names." I said simply and stared as she completely ignored everything I was saying.

At a time like this most people would be offended. A date would get jealous, a friend would get hurt, and co-worker would realize they were merely tolerated. But a guy like me? This was a golden opportunity.

"About myself?" I asked excitedly, which meant fake. I only ever got excited for two things and only one involved me using my mouth.

"Where do I begin?!" I said but I already knew where to begin, "I go by Frank, no last name, I figure I'm better off that way. But my super star name is Stank Delicious. People call me a lot of other things but a few stand out; Prince of Suck, Basket of Crap, Please not the Face. Real classy stuff, ya know?"

She was busy staring at a few guys that gave me the impression that she preferred men who's balls had dropped off. That was cool. Maybe I could pawn her off on one and bill her for the whole night.

"My hair caught on fire once." I went on, "Knives, swords, blasters, slug throwers, those don't scare me. But burning, drowning and lightsabers? Yeah those three are about the only things I worry about. I've been shot over two hundred times, but it only took catching fire once to learn I didn't like it. Brown rabbits lay chocolate eggs. Periwinkle isn't a color it's purple that washed out. I am actually Corellian royalty but we collectively stopped giving a crap in 20,000 bby."

She still wasn't paying attention and it was glorious.

"You're probably the prettiest person in here but you're about as engaging as wet socks. I'd spice up your life but then you'd be spicy wet socks and that sounds worse."

I grabbed a bottle of wine from the tray as it passed and slugged half of it down. I'd been drunk exactly once that counted and that involved getting thown from a ship on Asop. The wine tasted ok though so maybe this could be the night for number two.

I turned a little to take a look at the other over dress under-interesting people and what I expected to happen did. A loud ripping noise hit my ear holes and I looked down. Yup, I had ripped through both shoes. I hate it when that happens.

"Oops." I said calmly and took another drink. I hope they have more bottles. This one was dry.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
The compliments that [member="Yasha Mantis"] made in regards to her character caught Kay by surprise. More than likely it was an attempt to lift her mood and encourage her to just play her part. Yet it was difficult to figure out just which part that was. Right now she was going into the monster's den, surrounded by their patriots. She didn't want to act as though she was okay with everything that had happened to Commenor and her family; for she wasn't. She didn't want to pretend that everything was fine and dandy because it wasn't.

She held her breath as the Herald announced her arrival. If only she'd of gotten to him sooner to tell him not to do that. But it was too late for that now. Kay just stood there and looked around the room before Yasha brought her further inside. At least no one seemed to have noticed.

It took mere seconds for [member="Alvarex Zambrano"] to whisk Yasha away. Kay watched them for a moment before turning back to the door, glancing to [member="Jake Awaud"] , [member="Jor Kvall"] and [member="Abel Australis"] . "If the tea is somewhere in the gardens, then I guess I'll go there and get myself a cup. I'll return shortly." That is unless she gets lost. But there were plenty of servants around to help direct her if she asked.

Kay walked around the trio and made her way back outside. Maybe the gardens were to the right. She weaved her way through the crowds in search of her crutch; her beloved tea that would comfort her like a warm hug. It had to be around out there somewhere.

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
[member="Umai"]

He did notice what she had done.

But only because all his attention had been focused on her in that moment. "Mm, if da miss Silver be wanting more, there be things to do to seize that want. Reality it makes, eh?" The stroke against his leathers wasn't missed and he smiled. They walked and walked, but then just as they stepped outside did Jul push her to the side and into an inviting alcove.

Pressed against her now in truth.

The edge of a knuckle brushing the side of her jaw.

"Take what ya can, cyattie, give nothing back." So close to her now. Leaning in almost as if to kiss her... and then he moved for a quick peck at the edge of her mouth instead. "...some o' dem meals better be left for a bit first tho." The smirk thick, before he let go of her again. His scent, deep with herbs and spice, lingered against her for a moment more.

Already pulling her with him towards the gardens.

That hum back again.

Now... now it reflected the one she had been humming before, the one she had hoped he hadn't heard.

"Hello Kay." As the [member="Lady Kay"] wandered her way outside again the all too familiar voice of a man who had been both an ally and an enemy to her rang out. Krest, or Darth Ferus as he was going by at this party, stood in his usual royal attire of his people. No suits or ties for this ball. He wasn't really one for formality anyway. Still, his blue eyes met the Queen as a simple smile formed.

"It's been quite a while. Interested in some tea?"

[member="Jor Kvall"]

Jor Kvall

Ain't found a way to kill me yet
Greetings to the hosts,
a guest is come.
Where should this one sit?
He is very impatient,
the one who must sit on the firewood,
to test his luck.

-House Kvall saying

fU34hJy.png

The host was heralded, horn had announced
Galidraan's nobles had gathered on the dance floor.
Mand'alor amongst them, minus the Queen of Commenor.
A shamed and sunken woman, Sith-pressed on all sides
no recourse but to retreat and rend her quiet misery.
Tales of treachery abounded in these terse halls,
the same stories which had slipped into Jor's ears.
That wicked Emperor, warlock of darkness, waited patiently
manipulating all men he could, Mandalorians too,
and no man can two masters serve, though Mand'alor would try.
[member="Lady Kay"] departed quickly, Kvall also soon after,
striding in stead not far behind, silently moving through crowds.
At last the longing woman was reached by Jor
while [member="Yasha Mantis"] needed no protection from yielded foes.
Tea was the order, but twice now, for two
As he stood beside her, speaking finally.
"It can't continue like this."

✿,~~~~~~~~~~'✿
Wearing: dress

"Ha! A dragon in a gold bikini. Throw in a rancor in latest Glee Anselm swimwear and you got me paying good credits to see that." Alraune laughed heartily before wrapping her own arm around Mads' waist.

She walked along with her date around the room. Mostly stuffy old officers and Sith. Some Mandos. Some who she that were First Order. All bland to her, aside from the Emperor. He just plain creeped her out. But there was nobody she really felt Mads would know or be comfortable around. But soon, she smelled food.

"Wanna grab a bite? Make this a dinner date first." She winked at her plus one, guiding her along to the outdoor dining section. There was an usher there, seeming to look for names of guests. "Alraune Vantai and her plus one." With a nod, the two women were ushered to an empty table. Once there, Alraune remembered her manners and pulled out a seat for her date. She then sat down herself and began looking at the menu. "Whatever you want. Part of the treat of coming here. Food reservations."

✿,~~~~~~~~~~'✿

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]​

"Glomkhoduil!!"

Carnifex's mouth split open in an amused smile as the diminutive Adara muscled her way past the crowds that separated her from the Emperor, practically leaping with arms outstretched to hug his leg. He reached down and gently patted Adara on the head and the back since he was so monolithically taller than her and it would have been difficult to embrace her fully. Though the smile on his lips was kind, there was a hardness to his gaze as it swept over to stare at the Mandalorian Warmaster as he approached at Adara's insistence.

Introductions were unnecessary, the Emperor had quite the extensive dossier on the man who shared his given name. The man extended his hand out in greetings, and while this was an unorthodox manner in which to greet an Emperor, Carnifex still humored him and firmly gripped his hand to shake it.

"Indeed?"

His grip held, powerful muscles keeping Australis' hand locked with his own as his eyes, blackened sclera around molten pupils, bore into the Mandalorian's eyes. "I've heard much about you, Warmaster. The Mand'alor has spoken about you at length during our meetings, she has quite an opinion. She puts a lot of faith in you and demands her faith be repaid with obedience and loyalty, I do hope you will continue to serve her in such a beneficial manner."

He let go of Australis' hand, his arm returning to rest neutrally at his side.

Now his attention returned to Adara down below, "A sentiment shared by Glomkkoybudil. How is your health, little one?"

[member="Salara Zambrano"] | [member="Invicta Zambrano"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Adara Raxis"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Tamara Wren"]

ea9be6b2b0.gif

The Outer Rim, Galidraan, Blakeslee Falls Estate, The Outdoor Dining Area, Unspecified Time
Arbetus | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] (Others TBD) ~ Young and Beautiful ~ "Will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul?"
——————————————————————

It was a bit of a stupid game they were playing. Lyn suspected both knew it; yet their first meeting had been on a morgue in Coruscant, after all, perhaps it warranted repetition in an environment more suited to fostering the types of feelings they experienced. She exhaled, shifted some blue hair over her shoulder and properly sidled up to Kole before drinking then replying in short order, "The company."

Could it get any more textbook cheesy than that? She suspected not, but it was hard to kill the true smile on her face now. This was how movies went, wasn't it? Those stupid re-runs she all too often indulged in as a child on Zeltros, to watch the glamour of people more privileged than herself. And now she lived it, even just for one darkly enchanting evening. It was fun, to imagine being so rich and powerful as to command places and people like this. She'd once had the money, never the real sort of fame those here experienced on the daily, but even as a wealthy racer, she'd never quite felt this.

That particular feeling of being with someone.

"What about you, huh?" The game continued, no matter how immature. More alcohol found it's way through her system as he talked.

——————————————————————
Evening Wear Attire

“When my birth daddy died, Baba promised to take care of me. He’s a good Baba.... most of the time.” From the babe’s mouth, an admonition. [member="Yasha Mantis"] and [member="Kaine Australis"] has a platonic co-parenting bond, when it came to Adara and Bethany’s rearing years. Yasha helped Beth have a mother, and Kaine helped Adara have a father. Through the Mandalorian sense of community and family, such things were possible. “Buir and Baba aren’t like Baba’s wives or nothing.... oooo! Ooooo!!”

Adara hopped up and down, pointing as Yasha walked into the ballroom arm and arm with [member="Alvarex Zambrano"] and [member="Lady Kay"].

“Grandfather, Baba, see? Buir’s cheeks are all pink and she’s got her ‘I saw something yummy’ grin on her face!”

Adara looked between the two titans, a slight rise in the tension she could feel coming off her Glomkhoduil, her ‘Grandfather’. She let go of [member="Darth Carnifex"]’s leg, satisfied with the affection, and practiced her best curtsy. Just like Aiya taught her.

“Much better, thank you. The ouchies have all gone away and I feel happy and full in my rumbly tumbly and excitamabobed and Baba promised to take me dancing but I think I need a stool cause you and Baba are bigger than a planet and two small moons put together. I like it here, make sure you dance with your wives, Glomkhoduil. Just like Buir is dancing with Dokki’Alvarex. Cause Buir said dancing is the best thing in the world other than punching someone who deserves it in the face and I can’t reach faces yet, cause I’m too little but you can reach everybody’s face.”

Stopping to take a deep breath, these were usually the moments where Adara would cough and sputter, or wheeze. But in the healing presence of Darth Carnifex’s Dark, Adara felt hale and whole.

She launched one more hug offensive on Kaine Zambrano’s leg, grinning up at his hard, yet kind face. “Dance pretty, Glomkhoduil. And find your Little One if you need a hug or a smile. I’m going to dance now before Aiya steals me to bed.”

Pushing off the Dark Lord’s red clad leg, Adara hopped up to her Baba and held up her arms. “You owe me, Baba! Up!”

It was time to dance.

[member="Fiolette Yvarro"] [member="Vestille Thumahra"]

Yes, they had probably been the worst kept secret of the Empire, especially after Knight [member="Vaylin"] walked in on them before the invasion of Dubrillion. Ah well, she was not ashamed of being seen with her love after all. She had spotted Yasha and her Warmaster, and oh goodness her daughter was utterly adorable in her dress. A little dark princess in the making, and it seemed the Emperor was already working on that. A doting grandfather figure... clever.

Reaching the newly promoted general, she smiled as Fiolette introduced them to him. She had read on his exploits, but never had the pleasure of meeting him in person. She could sense... oh that was interesting. Something lurked beneath the surface, something... dark, primal.

"Congratulations indeed are in order, General," she said, nodding respectfully at him. "I look forward to seeing how your career progresses from here."

Her gaze wandered over to where [member="Darth Maliphant"] and his possible apprentice [member="Nilia Saavilin"] seemed to be trying and failing to be inconspicuous and not interrupt their conversation with the new General. Good that they knew not to interrupt, someone had implanted manners into the former enemy of their Empire.

"We shall not keep you from others who want to speak with you," she said, looping her arm once more with Fiolette's. As she began to lead them both away, she leaned into the General and added in a whisper, "Come see me if you ever want to learn how to harness that monster properly."

With that said, she led Fiolette away towards where the Warmaster [member="Kaine Australis"] and the Emperor himself [member="Darth Carnifex"] were. She wanted to greet them both, and of course, say hello to little [member="Adara Raxis"].

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
So she wasn't alone in leaving the ballroom. Kay heard the footfalls of [member="Jor Kvall"] as he followed her. Partly she was grateful to have someone keeping an eye out, but partly she was embarrassed too. Most especially when he spoke. The sentence he uttered could hold many meanings. Just what exactly was the 'it' that he was referring to? Her behaviour? Or the Dark tide taking over the Galaxy? It wasn't as though she had any insight for until this evening, she had never met the man before.

"I'm sorry. I'll be a bit more....relaxed after I've had some tea." Of course she guessed that it was her disdain for the celebrations that Jor was referring to. That was the safer option as there were others to eavesdrop on their conversations.

And that was when [member="Krest"] arrived. His voice was recognized straight away, their history vast. The last time that she had seen him, they were friends. Whether or not he could be trusted now remained to be seen. It was betrayal that had allowed the Sith to break through Commenor's defences and get her captured. And a careful eye was watching over her most of the time to dissuade her from escaping.

"Ferus...Yes, we were just on our way out to the gardens to try to find some tea. I was told that there was some brought in special for the occassion. Do you know where it's located? Or shall we search for it together?"

"If you or your companion," The blue eyes of the Zabrak briefly glanced to [member="Jor Kvall"] as he inclined his head politely to the mandolorian. "Don't mind having me along, I'd be glad to help with this search for tea. Truth be told I'm not sure where exactly they might have hidden it." Krest smiled warmly at the pair, keeping his hands firmly clasped behind his back. "Asides, I have much I'd like to discuss with you, my Queen."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom