Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hard Luck Frank: Fist Full of Feths

Basic Information

Name: Frank
Alias: They some times call me "Please not the face"
Force Alignment: None
Force Rank: None
Species: Corellian
Race Designation: Mutant
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 640lbs I'm dense ok? It's a mutation.
Build: Muscular
Eye Color: Grey
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Skin Pigmentation: You Suck for reading this far Tan.
Force Sensitive: You don't want that

Faction Information:

Faction Name: Basket of Crap
Faction Rank: Frank
Profession Rank: Thug

Affiliates:

Employer(s): Self
Master(s): Self
Mentor(s): Your mom
Apprentice(s): Your sister
Successful Student(s): Pfft
Associate(s): Not you

Kin:

Significant Other: Single
Parents: Dumb
Siblings: Eww
Offspring: Maybe you
Extended Family: No, just no.

Strengths:

(+) Thug: I do thug things.

(+) I can shoot you in the face.

(+)Tough: Try me, I can take more trauma than you suffered when you found out Santa Ra was Mandalorian.

(+) I'm heavy, real heavy, got a weird dense body. It don't really make me stronger or anything, mostly just heavy. Kinda goes with the tough thing, cuz bein' densely built and all makes me come apart slower.

Weaknesses:

(-) I hate you. Wait that's a strength

(-) Dumb: See Thug.

(-)No force crap: That's a weakness here so can it.

(-)Poor Social Skills: I make cry babies like you cry...like babies.

(-) I'm heavy, I don't like running, stairs suck, and don't ask be to do any of that fancy dance dance revolution fighting crap. Because, I won't.

Notable Possessions
Armor: My charming personality
Weaponry: Guns and crap
Primary Transport: Public
Property: Rents
Miscellaneous:

Notable Vessels: I flap my arms and make zoom noises when I ride coach.

Force Powers:

Punching you in the face?

Biography:

Hard Luck Frank: Prince of Suck.

Thing about the galaxy is, it sucks in just about every conceivable way. But it's our suck, ya know? And, I mean, if the galaxy sucks, and we're part of the galaxy, well chances are we kinda suck too.

I mean, look.

As a person, I am not cut out for dancing. Or higher mathematics. Or appreciating minimalist artwork—really, where’s the rest of it? Or running. Running and me? We suck at being together, right? But some people don't suck at running and even though running itself still sucks to me. For them it don't. Weird, right?

Anyways. I do jobs for people and most everyone is people now days. It is what it is. So, whatcha need doin?

"I’m going to pull off your face, spray it with preservatives, and line my underwear with it if you don’t shut up and get out of my way. Let me clarify. You’ll be smelling my crotch in the afterlife.

"Know why?

"Cuz, there are tough guys and then tough guys and then tough guys. Some are all talk. Some are half talk. And some are no talk. If I say I’m going to rip off someone’s face and put it in my pants, I’m going to rip off someone’s face and put it in my pants. 'Nough said."

ADVERTISEMENT POSTERS:

PSX_20180929_011622.jpg

PSX_20180929_005416.jpg

PSX_20180929_004911.jpg

PSX_20180929_000102.jpg

PSX_20180928_235504.jpg

PSX_20180928_234253.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom