Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

xedpCfF.png
Objective:Escape alive
Equipment: Former Guards Blaster
Tag: Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor
dRUm20K.png

Sophia was thankful for the hand that she got from her new companion. Even if it was a bit awkward. It would seem she was not the talkative sort as they locked eyes yet again. She just wanted out of this place at this point. It was oppressing. It was nice to have someone who seemed to care about you. Perhaps she could find a place of her own in this galaxy with her new friend. Also maybe she could help out whatever organization this woman was from, after all they being here had saved her. She noted that Lilanna was just as awkward as she was when it came to putting on the armor but hey she had armor now. It was a step up. No longer mostly naked was definitely an improvement. The weapon was an improvement, she felt better in a melee situation. it was what she had always practiced.

She began to follow her friend only to realize that she was at combat ready but there was no one there. "Get back from what, there is an empty hallway in front of us." Sophia looked hard "Liliana, there is nothing here. I don't know what you are seeing but there is nothing here. Don't let this place play tricks on your mind. " Sophia cursed as she noticed real enemies just coming around the bend. She would hold them off while Lilana came to her senses. Sophia called the force to her muscles again, letting it fill her body before bolting towards there barely aware enemy. Hopefully the fact she was wearing their armor would confuse them. They tried to talk to her but she ignored them just long enough to get a slash in at one of them with the vibroblade. She really needed to get a lightsaber. The cutting power of one really had no match. "Lilanna, there is a real enemy but it isn't whatever you are seeing. " She grunted deflecting an attack while also moving around her foes, trying not to present an easy target. She could really use some help about now.

dRUm20K.png

Velexia

V
QDCMftT.png
Objective: Gladiator Gangsters - Take Control of the Yradena Gold Cantina and Seize Kaldana Cartel Credit Stash
Tags: Goyrg │ Open
Unit Support: Sirens (9)

A violent torrent of fast, high-caliber slugs lanced out from the HMG to strike the advancing Kaldana Enforcers, ripping through soft flesh, separating torsos from legs, and hacking limbs from bodies in a visceral display of violence. The Siren’s sights were first turned on a group of five Enforcers cowering behind cover, bringing each gangster down under an unrelenting salvo of which they were almost completely helpless to defend against. Then, she focused the crosshairs down the street leading up to the cantina, hosing down seven gangsters as they moved to throw themselves behind buildings, leaving a pile of broken bodies in the wake of her attack, with many screaming out their last enraged breaths. Nevertheless, more gangsters cycled back from the forward lines to the cantina, knowing that if it fell, the gang stood to lose billions of credits in addition to their control over the planet’s criminal operations. However, these coordinated retreats allowed the other Black Sun crews under Goyrg’s command to push ever deeper into the town, seizing control of the various Kaldana-held locations and taking the loot held within.

It went without saying that many of the retreating gangsters found themselves in Velexia’s crosshairs as she continued her reign of destruction over the area surrounding the cantina. A group of four swoops moved in from the skies, each of their riders holding thermal detonators to attempt destroying the vehicle via explosives. However, Velexia spotted them just before they could come into range. The HMG barked out another salvo of high caliber rounds, striking each of the bikes from the sky in a fiery display and sending them crashing back down to earth.

However, just as the last one hit the ground, her reign came to an end.

A missile launched from a man-portable launcher struck the side of the Armadillo in a hard, jarring impact, throwing Velexia from the gunner’s seat and towards the wall at the opposite end of the troop compartment. Her ears rang from the impact, the taste of crimson on her lips as she opened her eyes. Nevertheless, the Siren knew that she couldn’t afford to remain idle. Pushing herself into the driver’s seat, she pressed the button to activate the smoke screen deployment system. Then, she kicked the Armadillo into reverse towards the entrance to the cantina, finding that the vehicle was still mobile in spite of the damage. Once she was close enough to the entrance to not have to run through a gauntlet of fire in order to link back up with the Sirens and Goyrg’s squad, Velexia stopped the vehicle and extracted herself via the rear doors, before moving into the cantina itself, breathing hard as she did.

“Good work on that MG, Velexia.” Silara said to the diminutive Siren as she entered the cantina. “Goyrg, get your men to hold and secure this area with the Sirens!” The Siren Officer called out to the gargantuan Houk in her characteristically authoritative voice. “But follow me, the stashes are this way, underground. Take one or two of your men with us.” With a deep breath, Silara pushed aside a large table before jamming a security spike into a hidden console. Then, moments later, a concealed door opened, revealing a flight of stairs which led to an underground room.

“Velexia, you’re with me and Goyrg. Charge up your weapons. There’s gonna be a fight down here.”

xedpCfF.png
O B J E C T I V E I: Worst Nightmare
Sophia couldn't see the danger, but the reason as to why, Lil couldn't figure out. What she did know, was that they were looking at an impossible battle. Could they be hiding themselves from Sophia? Possibly, but then again, how had her master and his students made it into this place without being noticed? Levos was many things, but subtlety was never his style. Sophia told her once more to ignore what she was seeing, that the real danger laid before them, though as she attempted to look to her companion, one of the apprentices struck out, a red saber flying towards Lil, one that just managed to parry with her golden blade.​
A second red blade stabbed towards her chest, and Lil raised her armored gauntlet to knock it into the wall; the resulting screech of metal being cut into. This had to be real, it felt real to her. The hate she was feeling was real after all. Yet, it didn't quite seem right in her mind. The first apprentice struck again, shoving hard into Lil, sending the Warden backwards, as the second apprentice removed her saber from the wall and thrust the blade towards her. Lil brought her saber in, smashing away the blade back into the wall, just in time to parry another slash from the first apprentice as she was being driven back. She realized then that Levos was gone, standing just past where her master had been, was Sophia, calling for her to focus on the real enemy, not whatever visions she was dueling with.​
It was then that Lil saw the danger that her companion was in, and even though she couldn't see the two Sith combating her at the moment, Sophia was frantically fighting off a pair of soldiers. She had to help her. Calling upon the force within her, Lil slid forward, her body turning intangible as she began to phase. Two red sabers cut through the air she had just been standing in, and now free, the Warden ran forward, coming solid once more.​
Throwing out her first, a blast of force energy would slam one of the soldiers in the leg, breaking his stance, and hopefully allowing Sophia to get a kill in on him. The Warden leapt to the remaining man, her saber coming down in an overhead strike, as she moved with force augmented speed. The man raised his blade to parry, and indeed contacted her blade, before the force of the blow sent his blade smashing against his helmet. The combination of the impact and a saber pressing down upon it was too much, as the blade gave, and Lil's saber cut into the man's head; killing him instantly. Looking over her shoulder, Lil found that the Sith were no more, no evidence of the battle remained.​
Had that all been in her head?​
She would have to wait to have those questions resolved. Her focus was on Sophia, offering the woman assistance if she was unable to finish off her foe; though she believed the woman was capable enough to do such a thing.​
Once the battle was resolved, the Warden's face softened, the stress of battle leaving her for a moment, replaced with a bit of fatigue as she had once again used too much power. "I'm sorry, I left you to fight on your own just now." She admitted, feeling a tad guilty that she had put Sophia in danger, all at the cost of a vision.​

oFmkOzR.gif

xedpCfF.png
dRUm20K.png

Sophia so grateful that her new friend had rushed forward. She took advantage ofLil's attack on the man's leg. As the man fell, Sophia plunged her vibroblade into the ma causing him to rapidly bleed out. She wiped her blade on the man and looked to see that Lil was done as well. She padded Lilanna on the back. "The force is weird here, I picked up a couple tricks about picking up the real from the fake but it even gets me from time to time. Sometimes your worst memories are even shared with everyone near by. You snapped out of it in time though, so we are good. Now I guess we should keep moving forward."

It was then they would notice the hanger room ahead of them, Shuttles taking off en masse. It seemed they were attempting the scatter at once as only so many can be hunted down. Sophia looked at her friend and dragged her back around the corner. "So what now?" She whispered wondering what to do. They were sort of at an impasse and now she just didn't want to be noticed by the few stragglers that were surely those that drew the short straw. Though she noticed they were slowly retreating to shuttles now. So it seemed the place would be empty soon. Empty of the Shadow Empire that is.

It was then that a vision appeared in Sophia's mind and anyone near her of a younger version of herself finding herself in a line of other slaves, none of them wearing much in the way of clothing. A menacing man was in front of them, holding a woman by her hair, a fellow slave. "I told you if you try to escape, you will all be punished. No food for a week and of course you all have to watch this." Everyone wanted to look away but if they did, their collars shocked them and the woman was killed in front of their eyes, slowly and painfully. The screams filling the room. Sophia shook her head and closed her eyes to try to not see it but it was still there until it played out. "I really want to leave this place."
dRUm20K.png

Viermen

V
xedpCfF.png

Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Sophia Bergen Sophia Bergen Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor

Viermen would keep fighting for another couple minutes. The strain was growing. Eventually it overpowered his mind, and the ethereal scene filled the room with his subconscious. The fire, the burnt flesh, the seared metal, it combined to coax a memory of his metamorphosis. He could feel the curse prying in his head during the battle. It was searching for his change.

The Room suddenly became a landscape of junk and scrap. The groans and creaks of long discarded trash from across the galaxy piled on top of each other rather loosely in places being pushed ever so slightly by toxic winds. It was an untamed wasteland of refuse. In the middle, was Darth Viermen living like a cockroach. His apprentice leaving him for dead on this forsaken world, and managing to survive from the sheer force of will to not die. The winds burnt his lungs, even under his tattered robes. What was once a proud warrior of the Sith has been reduced to a hermit. He was not speaking, but his thoughts were being projected like disembodied speech.

"The Sith. Pathetic weaklings, the Sith! Vile creatures, the Sith! Posh, spineless, worthless, beings, the Sith! They are not strong! They only live through illusions and chains! Shackled to the force! What pathetic excuses for men who weild power. How weak and foolish I was to trust them."
The man in his tattered robes continued on his way. His weight, dependent on a rusty metal rod, his figure hunched despite his muscular physique. The chemicals in the air and what water he managed to find for drinking left him hairless and wracked with agony. The sun was covered, yet he kept his hood up to keep his head protected from the toxic winds rushing through the valleys of trash. His voice filled the space again.
"The Sith are weak.", He then pauses hearing rustling in the refuse surrounding him. The Junkers were on the prowl. They no longer scared him. He stood there, and waited. Eventually the a band of Junkers came out to attempt an ambush for his presence in their territory. He then stands up straight, and swings his stick towards the closest one. Whatever it snapped off of left an edge like a spear, and that end was soon buried into that Junker's face. The next few tried to come up from behind, but he then swept their legs. His rage was permeating the air as they were slowly crushed by the force emanating from Viermen. They screamed in terror and pain with their near-robotic voices, and Viermen took his free hand out and snapped the last one standing's neck like it was a lizard monkey's. He then threw the Junker's limp corpse to the ground, and shouted with lament, "I am no Sith! I am no Darth in their order! The Force is a crutch I shall walk without! The weak shall suffer at my hand! The Sith shall suffer at my hand! True Strength shall be brought about in this galaxy by me! I renounce my weakness, and rise strong!"

His voice echoed across the wastes of Lotho Minor.

The vision flashes, and it refigures inside the hole Viermen had as a shelter before being found. It was years later, and Viermen's body was filled with agony, but also seemed more fit. By renouncing the force, his physical strength was a priority. He maintained his body as if it were one of the still functioning machines on that planet to cover for his abstinence from the force. However, a new conclusion to his True Strength philosophy was found. His disembodied voice came through from his thoughts at that time.
"Strength makes survival! Yes.... Adaptation is also for survival! I must adapt. I must evolve. This world is not made for flesh. Flesh is weak! Flesh decays the fastest. Bones can break, and flesh can be severed! Steel is stronger! Steel is what I shall become!"
The vision then goes through stages. It showed Viermen scrounging parts in the wilds of Lotho Minor. It showed Viermen creating brutal machines that seemed surgical, but not professionally surgical. His hole became a scavenged mad-science lab over the span of the years displayed. Then came scenes of his more physical metamorphosis to embrace the ideological metamorphosis. He strapped himself in the first rig over a machine that looked like what his legs do now. He then took out his lightsaber with his left hand, and cut off his legs right bellow his hips, and cauterized the wounds with the crackling red blade. From that, he dropped his harnessed upper half onto the legs bellow, and his flesh welded to the metal plate the legs attached to. It showed him shoving wires adjacent to his spinal chord, but then it faded with his screams of excited agony.

It reappeared with another procedure. However, his lightsaber was gone. Yet, the arm cannon was there at a similar rig more oriented at the center of his hole in the garbage. His respirator was already on his face, and his torso was coated with scrounged metal like a breastplate, with the more upper portions on his right side. Then, with a vibroblade he took off a scavenger he killed, he cut off his right arm. He then put the same vibroblade into a jury-rigged smelter until it glowed, and cauterized the wound with that. From there, the new arm got attached to the armor on his torso, and wires were driven into his body to have it respond. Darth Viermen was then gone, and the Viermen of today was created.

The vision ended, and Viermen's rage was palpable within the force. Whatever released the curse in this place wanted to punish him for fighting. Yet, he would not let it defeat him. He heard the Empress say there was a lab on the comms from the Aspect behind him. However, he did not know where it was, and before any hint of direction was given, Viermen tore off down the halls. He heard more blaster fire echo that way, and he knew that the ones in control would be that way. He would test them all. He will pulverize them, and tear them apart. His six robotic feet pounded on the metal floors and walls with booming echoes, and his breaths became audible once more. He wanted to kill, and he was bounding down the hallway to do so.

Eventually he found where an evacuation was happening. Shuttles were leaving the planet.
"Cowards...", Viermen growled through his respirator. He continued bounding forward. There were two women that seemed may have been the other party since they were neither running or standing guard, but talking. He tore past them towards the grounded shuttles. There were at least a few more he could tear apart. He lowered his gun, and opened fire on the shuttles. The massive shots destroyed one as it launched, and was doing noticeable damage to the next. He wanted them to have no way to run. It was time for him to have vengeance on this organization.

Last edited by a moderator:

xedpCfF.png
Just as she expected, Sophia finished off her foe, leaving Lil to examine the body as it hit the ground. She seemed to be more martial focused, just like her. Perhaps it wouldn't be too difficult to train her after all. Being told that the force was odd her, Lil recalled the odd sensations she had felt before, and seemed to realize that was what was causing her lack in focus. They needed to leave, before the real nightmares came to the surface. She flinched at the contact to her back, the Warden eyeing the woman's hand, though kept any comment to herself.​
She looked back down the hall, then forward towards the hanger. It seemed they had a clear shot, but there was activity in the hanger ahead. Lil prepared to continue forward, only to feel Sophia grab her, moving her behind the corner with a strength that surprised the Warden. Eyes widened at what Sophia had done, she composed herself swiftly, hearing Sophia whispering to her. They needed to make a move, but where exactly where they to start? She wasn't sure, but she had some ideas. As she was mulling over their options, thinking she could phase through a ship and come up through the cockpit, could allow them to leave rather swiftly with little trouble.​
Of course, this plan was quickly scrapped as an unknown agent moved past them, armed with a large weapon as 'he' began to unload destructive blasts upon the hanger, leveling any and all ships, and effectively ensuring they wouldn't be leaving via ship. She felt distress emanating near by her, and looking to Sophia, she found the source. Her words struck Lil hard, the Warden having felt a similar pain not all that long ago. She stowed her saber back onto her belt, weapons would do them no good here. There wouldn't be much of an enemy to face anymore.​
Time for plan b.​
Taking Sophia's hand, Lil held it tightly. "I can get you out of here, but I need you to hold onto me." Her cheeks burned under the confines of her helmet, the Warden looking up and trying to get a feel for how much of this facility she was going to have to phase through. This was going to take alot of her power to pull off. "I'm going to phase us out of here, under no circumstance should you let go of me." She had done this before, but it had never involved them going upwards, this was going to be a first. Once she felt Sophia was on, Lil would brace herself, the force once again channeling into her, as she was about to embark on a heck of an expenditure.​
Jumping upwards, her suit and the force empowered her jumping, as the pair would phase through the ceiling, emerging on the next level. She passed through the first with ease, startling several fleeing Shadows in the process as the pair appeared before them. Then the second floor was just as easy, same with the third, though Lil was starting to feel drained. She felt that they slowing as they reached the forth, and by the fifth Lilanna knew they needed to get another push. Reaching to the six level, the pair became solid, for a moment, gravity taking hold of them for a moment, just enough for the Warden to press off the floor, and with that additional momentum, the pair breached the final floor, being struck by partly obscured sunlight. Lilanna's power faded quickly, the last act having drained her entirely of strength, as she collapsed on the cliff side, the pair emerging closer to the base of the mountain, though the Warden's body rolled a tad. Ideally, the fatigue would result in Sophia being released, hopefully not taking the girl with the Warden as she tumbled.​
She was spent, hardly able to remain conscious as her body trembled from the strain on her muscles and body. But she had gotten them out, Sophia was safe for the time being. Though she on the other hand, was going to need a few days of bed rest at least. Her hand fumbled to the device on her belt, pressing the signaling device, hoping that her ship would be close enough to come and get her. She managed to at least roll herself onto her back, the Warden grimacing at the pain she was currently feeling.​
She felt good though, and that replaced any notion of suffering that she was undergoing. Now they just had to sit and wait, the rescue craft would arrive shortly.​

oFmkOzR.gif

Last edited:

xedpCfF.png
dRUm20K.png

Sophia had a million things in her head but they were all crowded out by one thought, don't let go. Sophia held onto her friend for dear life as they went through the very walls! She didn't even know such a thing was possible. It seemed to take a lot out of Lilanna though. She was worried for her friend as she felt and witnessed the struggle to get them up on the roof. She sat above the woman checking her to make sure she was ok. She checked her over and only after seeing no new wounds did she relax. She was so glad her new friend was mostly ok. She laid on her back next to her friend letting her body rest for the first time in a long time. It was the first time she had felt even a little safe. She let out a long sigh as she smiled brightly. "We did it!"

It was amazing to think she was outside the base. Now they just needed to be picked up. "Do we need to call someone or something? Also do you need anything? I can give you a massage or carry you somewhere or just be quiet and stay over here. Whatever you need! What else can I do.... I can tend to any wounds that might be under your armor if you wish. I know basic first aid. You know you were awesome down there. I didn't even know going through objects like that was possible. Can you teach me how to do that? I will trade you, I know a couple things, like how to look for the weakness in pretty much anything. Also if wherever we are going doesn't allow former slaves I can be a pet... I can turn into a wolf. I mean if that doesn't creep you out. I just thought maybe there are rules wherever we are going and I really don't know where to go. Please don't freak out.. I should of told that to you better. I just mean if it helps the situation its there. I am just going to stop talking now..." Sophia was bright red and silent now, realizing that she had just sort of talked her new friends ear off and casually explained she was a lupine. Hopefully that didn't cause any issues. It was out there now. She wanted to crawl in a hole. Alas, she just laid next to her friend ready to help her however she needed.

dRUm20K.png

xedpCfF.png
Tired and winded, her suit began to fill her helmet with oxygen, the medical station onboard injecting her with stimulants to keep her conscious. She closed her eyes, the helmet of her suit opening to let in fresh air, a hiss flowing as the seal was broken and her damaged face was now exposed for Sophia to see.​
The Warden listened to what the woman had to say, surprised at how much she was talking given all they had just gone through. It was quite a bit of information, given she could change form, had a unique power, and was willing to do whatever was needed to pay the Warden back. Not that it would be needed. Taking in several breaths, she was hurting still, but managed to find words she could bring out as Sophia joined her on the ground. "I...have a ship....coming for us..." She panted her head turning to the side to view the woman. "You're...not...my pet....perhaps...an apprentice, but...not a pet...you teach me, I'll teach you." She smiled, behind the face plate, cringing as her abdomen was hurting. "Talk as much...as you want." She coughed, her hand holding her chest. "You're free now....enjoy it..." She whispered, her eyes closing, merely waiting for the ship to come and get them.​
Oddly enough, she had made a friend today. Not something she had expected.​
oFmkOzR.gif

WIELDING: 4 Whimsy Knives, 1 Nastirci Combat Knife, 1 HG-88 ‘Big Iron’ Hand Cannons, K914 SMG, (4) Elemental Grenades, (2) Impact Grenades, Phase XI Anti-Material Rifle
WEARING: Phase II Haywire Armor without force mask UL-13 Corporis Skin Suit, Kirino Visual Interface
FLYING: The Termite
GEAR INSIDE THE TERMITE: 1 HG-88 ‘Big Iron’ Hand Cannons -(Outfitted with Glitter Bullets), R12 LMG, Winter Rose Rifle, BR-3 Rowdy Rancor, 2 Whimsy Knives, Phase X-E CryoSonic Heavy Pistol, (2) Droid Bois
COMPANY: (2) Droid Bois
TAGS: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Viermen Sophia Bergen Sophia Bergen Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor
xedpCfF.png

She nodded with the information. Quick on the heels of the Empress, she pulled the SMG from its magnetic holster and checked the magazine before pulling back the charging handle for the chamber.

A reassuring cling had the helmeted woman directing the anger she felt in a direction that deserved it. The pent up feelings of failure and resentment weighing on her heavily.

Feelings that hadn't been present for a long time now.

"Thing about the living. They can be killed with enough percussive maintenance or concentrated force." She mused. She'd heard someone mutter that before a mission and had kept it in mind for her own use.

It added a bit of malicious humor to her feelings. Though she kept from laughing at her own joke. The droids followed behind in their rolling form, only a few seconds behind at the sudden charge the pair of women had made.

There was another tingle in her teeth as that malignant presence tried to pry another memory from her mind. The issue became a struggle between the pair as she pushed forward awkwardly. Her right hand reaching for the wall as snippets of memories rushed forward against her will. Tried prying them out into the open, claws tearing into her mind as it attempted to stop her in that hallway now filling with windswept images.

That same boy, stepping in front of her as bodies marked with the Agents symbol surrounded them. The tall man's face, ugly and angry behind a slugthrower as it went off. That same voice crying out as a body pushed against hers.

She shook the blur away, her voice screaming in pained rage as she charged the man while Agents moved around them.

A shift, the image sputtering to a scene of crates at night. A gunfight as Sasmay was shot in the back from range. She crawled behind a shipping container as Scherezade danced her bladed tango with another in gleeful ignorance. The image shattered as she struggled and braced herself.

Another formed, her own face scrunched up and staring down at a book with a pencil in hand. Shame filled her presence that even Ingrid would feel as the pencil moved beneath the letters, Sasmay's voice sounding out a word before the image shifted once more.

The dome of a shelter overhead, a hovering gunship overhead as a shattergun pointed at her, the moment was icy and still, a bad dream playing out instead of the events as the gunfire ensued and cut her down.

It was reaching, replacing, trying to stop her as she growled and pushed it out. Her mind suddenly tired and her emotions raw. She pushed on, following close behind Ingrid.

"I hope this thing has teeth so I can kick them in." She hissed, pushing off the wall and gripping the gun tight.

Sas...may.

The boys voice broke before it fell away quietly this time. Breathless and echoing in her mind.

Viermen

V
xedpCfF.png

Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Sophia Bergen Sophia Bergen Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor

The first couple shuttles burst into flame and debris raining down shortly above the ground. He continued opening fire on all the grounded ones. One by one, they were destroyed. That was when the soldiers for the Shadow Empire realized what was happening. In the histeria of evacuation, they were running about, but eventually they realized it was either them or the hulking machine-man barreling towards them with fury.

They began opening fire. However, many of the shots bounced off the armor on his torso. However, the scavenged plates could not hold up forever. Viermen turned his attention to the soldiers, and did what he did in the corridor prior. His cannon arm clicked and pinged and whirred in preparation for rapid fire. His feet were positioned in a manner to absorb the recoil and force about to be exerted. Then, he released it all.

The shots tore the soldiers apart. Limbs were blown off, heads disintegrated, torsos mangled or suddenly exhibited searing holes straight through them. All the while, Viermen stood there reveling in the destruction, carnage, and death. This time it was real. The curse was not present here for some reason. Possibly because the Aspect and Empress were inside dealing with whatever was bringing about the curse and distracting it. Whatever reason, it did not matter, as he continued blasting away at the unlucky soldiers. Eventually, all that was left were the smart ones who took cover behind cargo boxes that were either going to be discarded or loaded on the shuttles before it was too late.

Viermen stopped, and advanced in the middle. He moved without much care for cover himself. He was hunting his prey. One by one, they were picked off from their covers. However, one soldier was able to shoot one of the joints in one of his legs, making him falter in step, but that soldier soon had the top portion of his body blown apart by a blast from the Lord Commander. There were none left. All that was remaining of those troopers were mangled corpses. He cared little for the remaining shuttles, so he he started firing at them for fun. They all blew up in a blaze of his glory. It may have not been the vengeance he sought, but it certainly was the vengeance he will wreak upon the previous occupants of this base.

He then began to go out through the wide open door of the hangar bay. It was on the base of the mountain, so he just walked around to where he assumed the entrance may have been. The walk was silent aside from the more hospitable wind. Now partially limping, his pace was a bit slower. He then thought to himself, The people of this world were weak to let these creatures infest this place. They will suffer later if the Empire does not wring the weakness out of them while ruling this world.

He then makes it back to where they all landed. The two others were lying down, while the Aspect and the Empress were still inside. He stared inquisitively at the one who seemed to be a warden as well. It was clear since the other woman was wearing garbs from those inside. He then continued on his route. He would not allow himself to rest. There are repairs he must make back home. So, made his way to the dropship he arrived on, only to find that the scavenger he strong armed the ride from ran off. It seems he was forced to stay here a bit longer. A wrathful scream echoed through the valley as he shot the ship to pieces from the inside. He also activated the acid launchers from his robotic knees to inflict more of his wrath. When he was done, he exited the ship, and sat a noticeable distance from the two women he has only just encountered. All he could do now, was wait for a ship he could fit on to come.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Leader of the Dawn of Hope
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
xedpCfF.png
Objective I.: Worst Nightmare
Equipment: The Soulsabers | Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Tag(s): Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull | Sophia Bergen Sophia Bergen | Viermen | Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Nightmare ]

She felt Viermen's rage again, though she didn't know what the man was being tortured, but based on what she knew about him, certainly by the time he was still a Sith. The visions tried again, for a moment she saw the Sith Temple, the academy at Dantooine. Shook her head; they had no right to these memories.

NO! Never again!

They won’t be recall this memories again, this nightmare haunted her enough that she didn’t want to see it anymore. She'll be going to see it in the future; she knew, but not because of these. The vision was interrupted again and again, causing more and more anger from what or who caused it.

"Let's go!" she said.

She stepped out of the room and started running in the right direction. Ingrid hoped Sasmay would follow and Viermen would do the same. Now that they knew where to go, it wasn’t hard to find. As she approached, the air got hotter and warmer. Here she could already feel the creature close, or whatever it was. Eventually she reached the room, the door of which opened and so the creature finally became visible, which caused all this, and a strong Dark Side presence and confusion could be felt from the room and from the creature.
MpKV7H4.jpg
YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

WIELDING: 4 Whimsy Knives, 1 Nastirci Combat Knife, 1 HG-88 ‘Big Iron’ Hand Cannons, K914 SMG, (4) Elemental Grenades, (2) Impact Grenades, Phase XI Anti-Material Rifle
WEARING: Phase II Haywire Armor without force mask UL-13 Corporis Skin Suit, Kirino Visual Interface
FLYING: The Termite
GEAR INSIDE THE TERMITE: 1 HG-88 ‘Big Iron’ Hand Cannons -(Outfitted with Glitter Bullets), R12 LMG, Winter Rose Rifle, BR-3 Rowdy Rancor, 2 Whimsy Knives, Phase X-E CryoSonic Heavy Pistol, (2) Droid Bois
COMPANY: (2) Droid Bois
TAGS: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Viermen Sophia Bergen Sophia Bergen Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor
xedpCfF.png

The large being of flesh and metal had wandered away. Under a vision, possible. Under there own idea of securing the place. Also possible. Sasmay was here as a free agent, not so beholden to the ideas of conforming to the standard the Empire had for its soldiers.

She had followed Ingrid, had been hot on her heels up to the point of seeing the creature in question. There was a soft whistle of surprise, her eyes roaming over the creature as she looked to the other and openly pondered ideas.

"Well. Do we shoot it? Throw a couple grenades in and just-" Even with the SMG in one hand, it didn't stop her from making the motions and noise of an explosion.

There was a second glance at the creature, the visor highlighting the whole being in question.

"I wonder...were they trying to learn about the whole...memory...thing from it? The people that brought it here I mean." She quietly asked, watching it for a time before looking to Ingrid a bit more seriously.

"Do you-d'ya think it's scared?"

Elaine Tear strode through the ruins, feeling the evil swell, and it took all her training and dedication to the Goddess to keep herself from being overwhelmed by the Bogan's presence. She pressed on, even as part of her feared she might have perhaps bitten off more than she could chew. Still, she had to stop this abomination named Phyre. (Pronounced "Fire" in case you're curious)

It wasn't long before she finally located the monster, this terrible aberration in The Force. Her fiery red hair fell across her shoulders, framing the face of the Future Master of Starlin Rand Starlin Rand .

She stood in front of the remains of a ritual sacrifice, her flesh shuddering from the energy she had stolen from multiple torn apart innocents. It was a sight so grisly that even Elaine, no stranger to how evil the Bogan could be, was absolutely horrified, not knowing how to respond.

The ritual sight was conducted in front of a massive structure, one covered by Moss and Mountains of dirt. It lay at the edge of the ruins, had likely been constructed in it's shadows.

It was a Star Destroyer. What model, Elaine wasn't certain, but she'd bet the Kyber in her hilt it was a Star Destroyer.

Darth Phyre smiled at Elaine as her flesh ceased shuddering.

"What an unexpected convenience!" Phyre noted happily. "Twice now I have tried to set up shop at Ession. Twice now I have been repelled. You're a tough customer, killing so many of my girls like that."

"What abomination have you wrought here?" Elaine demanded.

"I prefer to call it an awakening. This Star Destroyer...too long has it slumbered. Set down here long ago by The Ancient Sith Empire. Protected with magic, in case of a rainy day emergency. Preserved, even as the land grows over it. And I just succeeded in getting it open."

"I'm going to find a way to stop you. Your violation of the will of The Goddess ends here."

"Your Goddess is nothing but an excuse to indulge in the same cruelty and fascism you envy your enemies being able to utilize without a second thought. You Essonians are no mystery to me..." Phyre scoffed. "You would act in exactly as totalitarian as anything the Sith do, if given the chance."

"We are nothing like you. I bring justice upon the followers of the Bogan for their sons, for which they earned righteous punishment." Elaine snapped.

"Who appointed you Judge?" Phyre wondered.

"You did." Elaine shot back. "You did when you chose to abuse The Goddess rather than live in harmony with the Universe."

"The Universe never needed The Sith to be unharmonious." Phyre pointed out. "It will never have harmony. It's a fools dream. A lie."

"Only to cynical villains like yourself who have everything to gain from it remaining unhealed."

Phyre smiled again, her purple blade snaking out of her hilt.

"Prove it, Churchgoer."

Elaine leapt for the head of Darth Phyre.

Present.

The Battalion stared at the long buried Star Destroyer. After years of immersion in the Dark Side she could finally put the name to the vessel...a Harrower Class Dreadnought.

This would make a fine vessel for Xiphos's little ventures.

The Battalion was no fool however. Her own business came first. It just so happened that her business was aboard that vessel.

She had already slain Sith Storm Beasts, an indicator of how rich in The Bogan this place was. Elaine had tried to stop all this once.

What a fool.

The Battalion encountered more Storm Beasts as she approached the buried Destroyer. The muscular, large jawed Sith Spawn swiped with powerful arms ending in deadly sharp claws and The Battalion used discipline and footwork to evade clumsy but fast strikes, not even bothering to finish it with her Lightsaber, instead ripping the Life from it with the Dark Side, her body bubbling and shuddering as it metabolized the energy of the now decayed beasts rapidly turning to dust in front of her.

She felt the Darkness increase as she drew even closer to the Destroyer hull. Small pools of purple electricity generated by The Dark Side riddled the area.

She immediately went to her knees as the Goddess of her Cult appeared before her, a faceless, naked female Togrutan with purple skin.

"Mistress!" The Battalion exclaimed, surprised. This was the first time The Brain Demon had ever actually spoken to her.

"My Acolyte..." it hissed. "Your quest to acquire the face of The Assembly will not be an easy one. After you initially went into hiding, the Death Mask was sequestered away in this vessel for safe keeping. The Storm Beasts are only the start of your problems."

"I am ready, Mistress!" The Battalion said fiercely

A harsh, hissing chuckle came from the Brain Demon.

"We shall see..." It said as it vanished.

The Battalion was nervous and didn't like it. The Brain Demon didn't appear in person unless there was a good reason...

The Witch headed inside through what looked like an old crack in the hull. Obviously, it wasn't as intact as the magic had tried to keep it...

She sensed the presence of multiple artifacts as she came into the ship, creeping in through an old, dilapidated passage. Old skeletons and the like...

Her red blade turned on, showering her path in instant crimson as she proceeded forward, curious as to what test could await her...

Goyrg

G
QDCMftT.png

Tag: Velexia
Equipment:
  • Black Sun Body Armor​
  • Heavy Blaster Rifle​

"If it's all the same to you, lady, my boys are comin' in here. We know there's loot. You ain't gonna stop us from gettin' it. There's more crews comin' in ta keep the hold outside. The comms runt over there will let 'em in on that part of the job. Now time to find some heads to bash."
He chuckled in his deep, somewhat gravely, voice after saying that last part.

Goyrg and his crew that were brought in with him started to fan out in the halls. There was a red trail on the floor, Goyrg particularly saw. He followed it into one of the back rooms. In it, he found a Kaldana runt lying on the bed bleeding out from a grazed shot to side from one of his boys' slugs. Without a second of thought, and right as the man saw his hulking figure in the door, Goyrg let out a single shot from his blaster which tore a searing hole diagonally through his chest. From there, he had most of his crew go down the rest of that hallway to clear out all the other rooms and shoot all Kaldana on sight, and have free reign with whatever valuables they might find (be it material or otherwise). Meanwhile, he and a few others from his crew went down the other corridor with the imperials. However, before heading that way, he told those going through the rest of the back rooms, "Remember. If ya get bored, or have no more loot ta find, come down this way or keep watch with the other crews outside. Ya got that?", he said in an aggressive commanding tone to his men.

Goyrg did not even wait for a response though. Greater loot awaited him and the personal guard. The others will get a cut, and Broka will get a cut too, however, the perks of an Underboss were plentiful. Especially within the realm of getting a bigger cut than the rest of the men. They went down the corridor. His men knew that if any of the Kaldanas were still down here, they were doomed to die. Gang wars were fought with brutality. No mercy on the enemy. All of them must die if the forces of Black Sun caught sight of them. He did not worry if the imperials did not realize that. If they were not of that mindset, it just left Goyrg to have more of his kind of fun when he sees any Kaldana hiding down here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom