Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goyrg

G
QDCMftT.png
Tags: Velexia
Equipment:
  • Heavy Blaster Rifle​
  • Medium Body Armor​

These elite imperials impressed Goyrg. The kind of ruthlessness an enforcer like him could appreciate. Inspired by a particular one, he too decided to take out a rival gangster's head. He found his target, a rather robust human a couple yards from where he was currently. His predatory gaze centered on the prey, and he rushed towards the sucker screaming with fury and excitement. The other guy was focusing on some of his boys, which was perfect for the Houk. Then, right before Goyrg took the man to the ground, the poor sap turned around with the look of horror. A hard slam to the ground after being tackled with the full force of the Underboss, and the Kaldana soldier was in the dirt heaving for air. It was then Goyrg put his boot on the man's chest, squeezing all air that remained inside under his weight, and aimed his blaster at the man's head with a cruel grin stretched across his face. He pulled the trigger, and a puddle of goo was what remained of most of the man above his shoulders.

He then continued pressing the attack with a few other saps from the locals. He shot them both too, punching searing holes in the bodies in the process. Goyrg felt so alive with this battle. Eventually, the area outside the cantina was cleared out, and all that was left was to take out those that were still hiding inside. The cowards. Goyrg screamed out to the Suns "C'mon boys! In we go to get these runts!"

The suns then positioned outside the windows and doors to the cantina. They smashed the windows, and began to pry open the doors. There was no need to give an order, as this was routine for busting safe houses back home. The Suns at the windows then pulled out thermal detonators, and threw them all in. Some did more than one volley while others just threw one in and then opened fire through the window they were near. Meanwhile, Goyrg was overseeing the prying crew.
"Put yer backs into it!"

A minute goes by.
"I've seen Twi'lek dancers do this job faster!"
Thrity seconds go by.

"You better not take longer, you don't want me doin' this for ya! I'll kill you personally!"
The threat to mortality seemed to speed things up, as a gap wide enough for more detonators to get thrown through, or blasters to fire through, was created. The men than stationed the equipment in the soil outside to keep the doors from closing again. They then did the same routine as those by the windows. Once that was done, all the Suns, including Goyrg, opened unorganized fire through the breaches. Shots ricocheted off of tables and counters inside, and many of the patrons there gave out sounds like they were hit. They then just kept firing for fun after a minute of independent fire.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Leader of the Dawn of Hope
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
xedpCfF.png
Objective I.: Worst Nightmare
Equipment: The Soulsabers | Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Tag(s): Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull | Sophia Bergen Sophia Bergen | Viermen | Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Nightmare ]

The first few meters were still completely normal after the vision. Ingrid let Viermen move forward, there was no point in holding her back. It soon became clear that it all turned out to be even a lucky move, because a few corridors away, the man started to talk to someone. According to the data, no one was here except the droids they were sent here, but the man opened fire on someone.

This was not good either, because it is possible that the man is destroying something that could lead to a solution and to finding a solution to neutralize this place. Shooting the droids is no problem, and she didn't know anyone else would be here. I mean, outside of the three of them, and outside of who she felt inside. Because Lilanna may have come to guard the woman, but she didn't come with Ingrid, she only brought droids with her.

<"Viermen, stop! They're not here, you're just hallucinating!"> she said the order.

Ingrid had to say it out loud because it could barely hearable what she was saying because of the shots. However, as she said this, more images came to life from her past. The Empress didn’t want to see them again, she didn’t want to relive, and she didn’t want others to see them. How they took away her childhood, how they shaped her into who she was today; a monster…

From that day on, the little girl was expected to do more. She had heard the phrase dozens of times a day, which had defined her life ever since.

Never show weakness.

Soldiers surrounded her, in white or black armour; Viermen could already see the soldiers of both teams around the Empress, and both corps still existed to this day. She had to go through very hard physical and mental training, this was known, but no one ever knew the details, it was secret. From the age of three or four, she received tougher training than the Ultranauts.

She was tortured every day as she got used to the pain, she learned to endure it, then it was even harsher. They tried to break it both physically and mentally. Ingrid was kept not only in physical terror, but also in spiritual or mental. She had to prepare in every way possible to withstand all forms of torture. When they weren’t dealing with these methods, she got poison to survive, to overcome the pain. At other times, she was sent to a wide variety of harsh areas without equipment to survive, she had to survive.

From the beginning, it seemed that cold, distant behaviour was also part of her character, but there was also passion and kindness in her, she was able to shine, just as she is now when she is on the side of Tubrok or Adrian. Partly because of her training, she was only able to show this side of her to very few. When she showed these, she was also punished, learning how to suppress them and all the other distractions.

At the time, there was no sign that she was a Force User or Force Sensitive, she was just an average person, kid. At a young age she even shouted that she didn't want this, she couldn't endure the pain, crying that she did not want to do this anymore, she wanted them to kill her; the result was only more punishment. She was only five years old.

She soon learned that if she resisted, only a greater punishment would come, she had to find an alternative way to resist, and she did. She learned to endure the pain, to suppress it, as she wanted to do everything as well as possible. After a while, the screams and cries stopped, the very young little girl put a cold, marble-like mask on her face, everyone could see the determination in her gaze and defiance and coldness in her eyes. Which was still known today. Once she learned these they could start the actual training.

Ingrid was tortured every day for almost a decade and a half in addition to her training, while she was finally fully trained by the Frost Company and the Shadow Company as a soldier, agent, assassin, while also having to continue her schooling and her Sith or Witch aunt trained her against the Force influences. One thing failed, they failed to break and crush her, but she was shaped into what she needed to be. She had to learn to act to any feeling, behaviour to disguise her real feelings and to be able to seduce anyone who was her target and to obtain any information without anyone realizing it.

The red-haired woman became the perfect soldier, an assassin, while her entire childhood and youth hood were taken from her.

Anyone wondered why she thought she was a monster? Who can endure most torture with complete indifference and not show pain or weakness? It was as if she were a machine while she was able feel feelings inside, only immediately suppressing this because of her cruel training…

The vision ended again, the woman's whole body aching as she felt the pain that was present in the vision. In the meantime, they finally arrived at the control room (at least she and perhaps Sasmay, Viermen, maybe not.). The room was in a pretty dilapidated condition, but maybe there were still working terminals.

<"Let's start it!"> she said.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Velexia

V
QDCMftT.png
Objective: Gladiator Gangsters - Take Control of the Yradena Gold Cantina and Seize Kaldana Cartel Credit Stash
Location: Approaching Yradena Gold Cantina, Yradena - Codian Moon
Tags: Goyrg │ Open
Unit Support: Sirens (9)

The burn on her back throbbed with the sensation of perhaps twenty stingflies biting and tugging at her skin. Fortunately, her adrenaline levels were still high, remaining so even after the rush of the duel against the Kaldana Enforcer, the exercise of decapitating him a pleasure-inducing sensation for the genecrafted killer. With a grunt, Velexia pushed herself up from the ground. Then, she moved after the towering Houk, covering him as he savagely brought down a rather large human before blowing his brains out with sadistic glee. Sweeping her sights across a pair of gangsters, Velexia cut them down with a burst of fire, white-hot slugs ripping through the throat of one and the chest of the second, leaving the two fascist thugs choking on their own blood in her wake.

With the combined brutality of the Black Suns and the precision of the Sirens, the area immediately outside of the cantina was quickly secured. However, having penetrated so deep into the Kaldana-controlled areas of the town, groups of Kaldana Enforcers began to close in on the cantina, peeling off from the forward lines to surround the Eternal Imperial forces and the Black Sun gangsters as they worked to pry open the doors to the cantina.

“We’ll cover your men while they get the door open.” Silara said to the massive Houk. “But, they won’t have much time. It’s getting hot!” The Siren Officer added. Her words were confirmed by the growing sounds of blaster fire from gangsters closing in on the cantina, intermixed with shouts and screams of pain as the shootout intensified once more. Before long, the roars of swoop bike engines echoed across the area as well, with Kaldana riders flying by in hit-and-run attacks in attempts to harass the Black Sun and Siren forces surrounding the cantina.

Taking a defensive position behind a burned out landspeeder, Velexia delivered a salvo of automatic fire from her SMG at a passing swoop, her slugs catching the rider in the chest to send the machine spiraling out of control before striking the ground in a fiery explosion. Then, shifting targets with seemingly preternatural speed, Velexia poured what was left of her magazine into another swoop, this time striking the ion turbines, thereby detonating the bike and consuming the rider in flames.

Slamming a fresh magazine into her SMG, Velexia continued to pour fire at the charging gangsters, striking down one as he attempted to throw a grenade, then another when he stuck his head out from cover at an unlucky moment, putting two slugs through his skull in a gruesome explosion of bone and brain matter.

Unfortunately, the gangsters seemed undeterred.

A minute had already passed and it seemed that the Black Sun had not made much progress in breaking down the doors. All the while, Velexia assessed the situation quickly, then looked to her partner as an idea formed in her mind.

“Kasari, cover me!” Velexia called out. “I’m going to get on the HMG in the ‘dillo!”

“Wait, girl are you crazy?! It’s too-” Her partner’s words were cut off as the pink-skinned Siren activated her energy shield and set off from cover, forcing Kasari to do as Velexia said or leave her sister out to dry. Albeit with a frustrated groan, Kasari nevertheless rained down a torrent of fire on the Kaldana positions as Velexia sprinted across the sand, in addition to tossing a smoke grenade, keeping their heads down with their former and conceal Velexia’s position with the latter, so that they would be unable to fire on the running Siren as she made her way back to the Armadillo.

As such, Velexia made it to the vehicle unscathed, slamming the doors shut behind her before climbing into the gunner’s seat and grabbing the handles on the HMG.

Then, the Siren began to lay down the hurt.

xedpCfF.png
O B J E C T I V E I: Worst Nightmare
Lil moved as quickly as her feet could carry her, her body twirling, saber moving in to the rhythm of the warnings she received. Several shots were deflected into the ground, the Warden stepping just past a burst of blaster fire. She extended her hand, letting her saber fly as she rolled to the side as another torrent of blaster fire struck where she had just stood; watching as her new companion dropped the another soldier, with Lil's saber cutting through the last remaining trooper.​
She hit the ground, tired, and finally allowed to let herself rest. Her saber hissed off, clattering on the ground, as Lil was spent for the time being. She caught her breath, steadying herself, as she slowly worked her way back to her feet, though the sound of blaster fire was still ringing out, as her new companion was busy emptying blaster fire into the smoldering corpses of their attackers. She screamed, crying, rage and fear pulsing from her like an earthquake. She watched the stranger as she lashed out, firing until the blaster went dry.​
Lilanna had been that way before. Back when she first got free from the Sith.​
Sympathy was with her, as she pulled her saber back to herself, her feet carrying her towards the troubled soul. Her hand went for the weapon, slapping it to the ground, the barrel hot from having been fired so much, though her gauntlets protected her. With the weapon ideally discarded, her free hand took the woman's shoulder, and pulled her to face Lil. Locking eyes, she hoped the sudden contact would inform the woman that she was safe. That she was no longer in danger. Through the tired eyes of the Warden, her eyes studied the woman, but the words behind the gaze was clear she hoped.​
'I understand.'

oFmkOzR.gif

xedpCfF.png
Objective:Escape alive
Equipment: Former Guards Blaster
Tag: Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor
dRUm20K.png

Sophia was a world away and then she wasn't suddenly she saw two eyes locking with hers. It was her savior. The person who had rescued her. Then she realized it was safe. This woman understood. Her actions and words thus far had stated as much. Sophia closed her eyes and took a deep breath before getting up with her rescuer's help. She would attempt to hug her rescuer and then get back to the task at hand. She grabbed a new blaster and was ready to proceed. "I am Sophia by the way." She said meekly.

The grim reality of where they were had not escaped her. She knew they needed to get out. "The other side of the disposal area leads to where the others are escaping, By others I mean the people who were watching us. We were just on clean up. I don't know what happened here but it must of gone wrong. They have had us just dragging bodies in all sorts of states into the disposal pit Sophia realized that was what the awful smell was, burnt bodies. Had anything been in her stomach she would of lost it. As it was she only barely stopped herself from dry heaving. She found her voice again and spoke "I would follow you as long as you will allow me to. Then I will try to figure out a way home or something. I don't want to be a bother."

This was at least a light at the end of a very dark tunnel. Perhaps she could find a actual life after this. That was the dream anyways. "Be careful, you might see things or have visions here, its something about what they did here. I don't know what but it really messed with the force in this place." She gripped her new blaster tightly as she prepared to follow her savior to wherever she went. Hoping it was out.

dRUm20K.png

xedpCfF.png
She was surprised at the hug, though she did not step away from it. Accepting, and awkwardly returning the embrace, Lil felt compelled to explain herself to the woman in question. "I'm Lilanna." Not the best introduction, but not the worse. This woman was a recently freed slave, with all the strings that entailed. While Lil rather wanted to find the empress, it would probably be more efficient to free this woman first, then secure the empress later. Assuming such a thing was possible.​
With Sophia's explanation, she was left to ponder her next move, but decided that following the retreating enemy might do them some good. Though, Sophia insisted that she would find her own way home when the time came. She was thankfully spared the horrible scent thanks to her suit, though she knew she'd have to protect her new charge all the way through.​
"One thing at a time Sophia." She said quietly, turning to face the passage way she had just come from, and gesturing for the woman to stay close. "I'll keep you safe, I promise." She began forward, reflecting on the fact this place interfered with her force connection, which explained why she felt so off. "I felt something amiss. I feel your powers as well, do not hesitate to use them."
Moving forward, Lil could only hope that her current path lead to the way out.​

oFmkOzR.gif

xedpCfF.png
dRUm20K.png

Sophia was comforted by the woman. She might be a bit awkward but this was a strange situation. It was also at this time she realized she was wearing nothing but scraps and was covered in dirt and blood. So that hug probably wasn't the nicest thing she could do to a person but thankfully she was in a suit so it worked out. Maybe she could offer to clean it for her. She was getting ahead of herself again. In the words of Lilanna one thing at a time. She steeled herself, clutched her new blaster and followed behind the woman who seemed to have it together.

"Yes I was trained by my father in the ways of the force. I will of course use it as needed. I will try not to be deadweight. I am a quick study I promise." Sophia felt so much better the collar of, and with a new friend a friend who seemed to be interested in her freedom. Perhaps after this she could somehow repay her. She would do almost anything to do so. She really wanted out of this hellhole. This was not the direction she prefered but who was she to argue, she had been the one rescued.

She bit her lip as she realized a possible problem and grabbed a pair of gloves off of one the guards, they were big but kept her from touching other things. She had to keep in mind she had the tendency to see things imprinted on objects. The collar had numbed all of that. It was strange having them again but it was like muscle memory and she was picking it right back up.

dRUm20K.png

WIELDING: 4 Whimsy Knives, 1 Nastirci Combat Knife, 1 HG-88 ‘Big Iron’ Hand Cannons, K914 SMG, (4) Elemental Grenades, (2) Impact Grenades, Phase XI Anti-Material Rifle
WEARING: Phase II Haywire Armor without force mask UL-13 Corporis Skin Suit, Kirino Visual Interface
FLYING: The Termite
GEAR INSIDE THE TERMITE: 1 HG-88 ‘Big Iron’ Hand Cannons -(Outfitted with Glitter Bullets), R12 LMG, Winter Rose Rifle, BR-3 Rowdy Rancor, 2 Whimsy Knives, Phase X-E CryoSonic Heavy Pistol, (2) Droid Bois
COMPANY: (2) Droid Bois
TAGS: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Viermen Sophia Bergen Sophia Bergen Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor
xedpCfF.png

She watched the large man trundle off another direction, opening fire on something perhaps only visible to him in the moment. She was silent as he went to work, not wanting to be on the receiving end of that weapon as another vision took hold. The droids were following behind the trio, confused at their incessant starting and stopping.

Sasmay did not comment on the vision that held them further. A life not so dissimilar to her own. Not nearly as dedicated to her own torture granted but it was a point of shared experience the two women had. Not that Sasmay was quick to point out in the moment.

They entered the room, in poor condition as Sasmay felt the tingle of something beneath her skin. There was a distinct pull on her mind, the woman gritting her teeth as the scene in her mind became shared.

Controls lit up the docking bay poorly. Two twi'lek children around eight with yellow skin huddled in the corner behind the ramp controls. The shadows along the wall in front of them were long, cast by a tossed flashlight.

An older male stood over a young girl, six, with black hair and standing resilient as the man silently pointed to crates and gestured to another spot, eyes full of barely contained ire. He stared at the girl, her skin drawn tight over muscle and eyes dark as she dared to stare back.

The black haired girl shook her head, pointing in silence towards a younger boy cast aside in the hull of what looked like a cargo freighter. Boxes littered the view as the man snarled and snapped at her. Fist coming close to her face as she failed to flinch. He spoke, throwing profanities at her while she stood in silence.

"Fine Sass. Deal with Cull then. Little chit went and got himself folded an don't need that on mah ship but you-" the man spat and sputtered away, walking towards the front of the ship as she stood in silence until he was out of sight.

Little hands trembled before she fell to her knees and sobbed for a time, the little boy twisting on his side slow and pained. Eyes were swollen shut, as his hands reached out to the sounds of her sobbing.

A tiny bat child appeared from where the man had left, holding their stomach and trembling as they moved to the girl. A small hand reached out and seemed to steady the girl, the hiccups and gasps becoming shorter as the twi'lek children emerged from their hidey-hole.

A glance between them and the bat child was met with a nod as the smaller of the two turned, crawling into the dark of the crevice and returning with a makeshift box.

The young girl crawled slowly to the boy, unable to stop her sobbing yet as her hands met his and held tight as the bat child produced an ice pack from under their shirt. The twi'lek children opening the box and scraping out ointment and bandaging.

They wrapped the boys knuckles, iced his eyes as the girl cradled his head and rocked, silent as the night is long.

His bandaged hands held tight to one of the twi'leks hand, the other patting the girl on the thigh as he managed a smile through crimson stained teeth. There was a laugh, a bittersweet sound that came from the small boy.

'Sasmay...sorry. I lost. Next time-' His words stopped as the girl patted his shoulder. There was a thumbs up, his breathing evening out as the hand slowly eased back down to his chest.

The girl contained her crying, brushing his hair as the other three continued working to ease his pain.

The scene faded slowly, the children quietly soothing and working on the boy. Sasmay was quiet, contempt and sadness across her features as the real came back into sight.

"Let's get to it then." She spoke quietly, not wanting to look to Ingrid just yet. Shame rode her senses, the dark side pulling into her being tight as a shield against what was attempting to topple her control.

Sasmay-!

This time the voice was present for all of them. The voice of the young boy Cull resounding softly off the walls as she moved to a console and tried to ignore the rising anger, sadness, and self-loathing in her. The hud adapted to the old systems, feeding her translations.

"Power switch is on your side but let me throw the connection switches over here. Hopefully the power converters are still good." She was filling the air with words, keeping herself from thinking as she flipped switches and signaled the other woman.

Viermen

V
xedpCfF.png

Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Sophia Bergen Sophia Bergen Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor

Viermen blinked, and the pile of mangled corpses was gone. The Force tricked him. The crutch of the Sith and Jedi tried to punish him for renouncing its shackles countless people have willingly put on. Fumes from his respirator filled the air around his face as rage filled him. However, it did lead to the Empress and Aspect discovering a control room for this place. The ancient machines were of little interest for him, so he stood guard with the droids.

Yet, as he began to stand guard, a vision for the Aspect played out before them. For once, he did not instantly draw a conclusion. The strife experienced in it clearly made her stronger, he assumed. However, her past self displayed a level of weakness Viermen disapproved of. He continued turning around as it finished.

When he finished his repositioning, the Force decided to toy with him again. The space in the corridor between him and the droids, and then the two women, became something Viermen's mind wandered to not too long ago, yet has forgotten much of the experience in recent years. A familiar set of heavy footsteps caused him to turn around once more to bare witness to what appeared to be a trial on him for once.

About twenty boys were standing in front of lines of single beds lining the walls with the corridor becoming a central aisle. Viermen stood observing from one side, while the control room was in blurry view on the other side of the scene. Each boy stood in front of the feet board for each bed. Kids of all physicality were there. From scrawny to bulky, from short to tall, from fit to fat. All were in the refinement process of the Sith.

The one child, that was clearly Viermen, stood in the middle of the scene on the right wall from Viermen's sight (left from the control room). They all stood like soldiers in Sith Robes. However, Viermen knew observing this, that there was going to be one less boy standing, as that was the only purpose behind such an event at the Sith Academy. This was confirmed when an imposing figure came from an illusory door from the walls close to the control room, and walked menacingly down the aisle almost looking straight at Viermen on the other side of the scene.

A muffled voice came out from under the mask of the robed instructor, as he walked down the aisle with his hands clasped behind his back, and his lightsaber at his hip. "This marks the true beginning of your training boys. The previous trial you all partook in was a diagnostic for this more proper introduction. It showed us who was weak, and who was strong. Who may succeed in training, and those who are destined for failure. For those who succeeded your trial today, you are still unable to rest now. Now you must observe. To those who have failed today, pray."
The illusory instructor was standing right in front of Viermen when he made the pause. He then spun on his heel, and paced to the other side of the scene.
"Why pray; you may be asking yourselves. I shall tell you. Failure is death! Failure is the end for you! Those of you who fail your trials will either die conducting them, or die from my hand! Do you understand that whelps?!
"Yes, instructor!", the boys shouted in unison.
"Now, failures, you understand why I told you to pray. There is no use begging for mercy, for a Sith shall possess none! There is no use in groveling, for that is only for those a Sith is a bout to kill to do! There is no use in fighting, for you have yet to gain your strength! There is only use in you accepting your fate of death."
The instructor then took out his lightsaber, and activated it. It's red glow emanating off the nearby bunk. The instructor at this point was standing in front of the boy across from Viermen's younger self. The boy that would become the hulking figure today stood perfectly still in soldier-like fashion as the instructor made an effort to intimidate the boys. From the expressions of a few of them, it worked.

Then it was only Viermen's younger self, the boy across from him, and the instructor left being displayed. The hum of the lightsaber ever audible. The other boy stood with confidence, yet was stabbed in the shoulder by the lightsaber.
His scream of agony boomed through the corridor.
The boy was brought to his knees, as the instructor cut his knees next.
Another scream echoed.
Then the instructor said, "Failure is weakness! Weakness is death!"
, and then he decapitated the once confident boy while Viermen's younger self could only stare straight at the display. Viermen was worthy that day.

Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Leader of the Dawn of Hope
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
xedpCfF.png
Equipment: The Soulsabers | Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Tag(s): Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull | Sophia Bergen Sophia Bergen | Viermen | Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Nightmare ]

Viermen remained outside from the room, only she and Sasmay entered. Ingrid immediately set about looking around. Because she had electronic knowledge, she was able to professionally assess the location. She did not perceive anything from the visions of the others, at most the disturbance in the Force. However, in spite of reaching into the Force, she had not yet sensed anything that could have been linked to something relic or the like. She didn't know yet what that might be. It could even be tied to one person, just like before.

She paused with the investigation for a moment when she, too, heard the word "Sasmay" as the walls echoed this name. The first case was that the red-haired woman, too, began to see the memories of others. That is, in this case, it was more of a hearing than seeing.

<"I see, I do it, one minute!"> she said.

So she quickly set up the things she needed and then signaled to the other woman that she could activate the system. She can try it. And if Sasmay did that, the energy came back. First, the lights turned on at the entire base, life support resumed, and finally, the terminals also started to come to life again. This was followed by another vision from Ingrid's past…

The woman was a late-maturing type, at least in terms of femininity and beauty. As a teenager, she was an average, or rather ugly girl, with many freckles that later disappeared. She had always looked too skinny, and as a young man it was coupled with the fact that she wasn’t too feminine either. Everyone knows that changed later.

The first "pictures" featured the Shadow Company staff and a red-haired woman, Ingrid's mother. They were just talking about the girl’s suitor being found by the family’s enemy and something needs to be done about it. In her upbringing and training, this was also one of the determinants, the family, the clan being the most important; from this later came the Empire. They didn’t say what she had to do, just that her training was already advanced enough for the girl to know what her duty was and this will be the first time. It's time to show what she's learned.

She was fourteen or fifteen years old at the time. In the next pictures, she was walking outside the city in frost and snow with a boy a little older than her. Her first love. The boy wasn't very smart, he didn't realize he was just being exploited and they wanted to use him against the L'lerim clan. They talked as if everything was fine. She was already able to act great. Her hand slid onto the grip of the vibroblade, her hand only trembling for a moment. At that time she did not remember killing someone at the age of four, this memory only came up again later.

The boy leaned over with a smile to kiss her. The next moment, the boy's eyes widened, a narrow streak of blood running down from the corner of his lips to his chin. Ingrid stabbed him in the belly, then pulled it up to the boy's heart. Her eyes were cold blue, there was no emotion on her face. She loved him, but she was able to kill him for her family. She didn't feel anything, she just did what she had to. And this death was followed by hundreds, thousands, or more without any regret or emotion.

In the next pictures, she was already a young adult, with her current beauty, she was just younger, maybe eighteen years old, young, feminine, beautiful and pregnant. She was with her fiancé, the current Fleet Admiral Cal Osborn. She may have been about six months pregnant, away from civilization, having a picnic when the abdominal cramps started. By the time they reached the hospital they had lost the child. The woman tolerated this too without emotion, at least the world did not see anything of what she could feel.

Next picture, the wedding of Tacitus and Vyra; after many months, she finally met her husband, Tubrok, again when the emperor ordered her not to deal with the man because she had to seduce someone, one of the OPA agents. This is why Ragal later decided to give up his monarch title within the CIS area and follow his wife. The negotiations took place in secret and for nearly a year and a half the couple did not even speak. Ingrid also met Adrian during this time.

More pictures, Ingrid stole Scherezade's anger, which almost devoured her at which time she was not yet an experienced Force User. Tacitus just watched the woman almost died front of him in agony, Scherezade's anger nearly tore her apart, and he even torture her as a reward for behaving like a Sith for a few minutes. Here it hurt the woman that her own master, who made her a Force user, did not help her, let her down when she needed her most. But she survived, became stronger, and learned the perfect control over of every stolen emotion like she was able to control her own…

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

xedpCfF.png
She had a common cause with this woman. Both former slaves, both seeking to be free. Lil knew from experience that the road before her was long and torturous. "Don't push yourself, with your state of mind, forcing anything will just cause more damage." She advised, taking the lead as she drew her saber, and holding it like a torch, lead the way forward. She only hoped she hadn't earned an admirer. Such a thing was among the last things she needed.​
She noticed the woman taking up a pair of gloves from the dead guards, and raised an eyebrow at that. Were her hands injured perhaps? She had just been enslaved previously, so perhaps some medical aid was needed. Firstly, they needed to get out of this hellish place.​
Making sure to first lead her away from the 'body disposal' room, she gestured the woman to the near by storage room, and would try to get a better assessment on the situation. Lil paused, uncoupled a Bacta injector from her belt, and offered it to the woman. Hopefully she would accept it. "Here, this will help with any pain or injury you might have suffered." She had another reason for pausing their little withdraw however, she still needed to find Ingrid. "I'm going to find us a path out of here, give me a moment."
Spotting a small terminal in the corner of the room, she would move towards it, her hand outstretched, as the sound of binary buzzing filled her ears. She began to process data, finding it quickly to being cut off from her as she glimpsed through the data stream, mapping out troop movements, the nearest exit, and where in the hell Ingrid could be. As she studied the terminal however, her exposed eye twitching as the data trickled into her mind. Between the fatigue and concern she now held for her Empress, she had a lapse in focus.​
The terminal before Lil exploded, glass fragments scattered harmlessly against her helmet, though the concussive blast knocked her back, smacking her head into the durasteel plate, and leaving her dazed, but worse was that explosion did not go unnoticed.​
A two many security squad was soon moving towards the door, with Lil still disoriented as the data overload had given her something akin to a minor seizure. She struggled to rise to her feet, mind trying to work out reality from fiction, and not even half way to realizing the situation she had just put the pair in.​

oFmkOzR.gif

xedpCfF.png
dRUm20K.png

Sophia sighed, she didn't need any bacta. Her body was just tired. The hauling of bodies was a physical job. The gloves were not because she was hurt but instead because of what happened when she touched things full of emotion and a hint of the force. She however took it just in case one never knew. The closet was a nice break however suddenly an explosion rang out and she found herself with an armored body falling against her. Sophia attempted to catch her new friend and cursed as she noticed the attention from her former captors. She also saw a familiar face. It seemed her escape hadn't gone unnoticed. They had not escaped it seemed. Hopefully this was the last of them, the detail wasn't that big she had thought but they had kept her in this part of the base. Who knew how deep it all went.

Sophia took a deep breath, grabbed Lil's lightsaber and bolted towards her captors. She had been trained before, and knew how to use one. She was better in a physical fight than with a gun any day of the week. She reached for the force, letting it fill her body and speed up her muscles and bulk up others. Enhancing her very body with it as she blocked the first couple shots towards her bouncing them back at the advancing squad and weaving through the others. It was the first time in a long time that she felt so connected to everything. It was as if everything about her surroundings was clear to her.

The shots however nicked her, she grunted as she felt the burn of plasma on her arm and leg. It was better than a hit however. She screamed and plunged the saber directly into her overseer's torso. If the object penetrating him wasn't hot plasma, there probably would of been buckets of blood. Sophia pulled it out and swung wide, taking off the next man's head. She then felt the third man collide into her and a gun get pointed and pressed against her body. It was all going to be over before she called on the force to emit her will. She channeled it and the man's body flew into the wall, his gun dropping to the floor. Sophia grunted and got up quickly ending the man's life. She then took deep breathes as she tried to make sure no one else was coming. That they were safe. Her body tense and waiting for anyone other than her rescuer to make a move. In fact she forgot to track Liliana. She was instead completely afraid that more would come any moment.

dRUm20K.png

Wearing: Warrior's Skin

Armed With: Elaine Tear's Lightsaber (Corrupted)

Came to Codia in: Ession's Shadow (TIE Reaper)

Objective: BYOO (Force Training, dungeon crawling)

Codia, Gulag Plague.

Lady Elaine Tear strode the ancient stone streets of a Codian Ruin, Blue Lightsaber blade in hand.

A vicious sadistic cult ran rampant in The Galaxy. The Cult of The Brain Demon. Twice now had they attempted to destroy Ession. Twice now she had driven them back.

Today would be her first run in with the monstrosity that would eventually be converted to the master of Starlin Rand Starlin Rand . Elaine had sought out this vile demon when word reached her that the People of Codia were under attack. This was about 007 months after her first meeting with Morris Crownwraithe.

The pale woman with long brown hair in a hooded green gown had come to Codia on her own. No back up. Darth Phyre was said to be incredibly powerful, but her evil was nothing before Ashla's might. She would prove it.

As she got closer to the darkness she had felt writhing in the area, she began encountering bodies. Adults, Younglings, pried open and ritually sacrificed. She scowled. The followers of the Bogan always made such profane works. Warlords using the Darkness had made life a living Hell on Ession. Her parents had been murdered by such. It had been up to her to learn the techniques in the Ancient Jedi Holocron passed down through her family to free the Valley she lived in to overthrow the ones lording over it. It wasn't long before she had sworn herself to the Kaissereich.

If Elaine had to choose what sort of Jedi she fit as, she would say she was a Jedi Shadow. Zealously destroying the darkness in anything. And anyone.

She felt multiple individuals in the Force, souls vile with the Bogan, approach. Of course the coward would send her minions first.

They came out of the ruins of the blood stained stone buildings, Witches clad in skintight white catsuits. Elaine didn't understand the reasoning behind this. Maximum mobility, perhaps?

She could never picture herself wearing something so...tightly fitting.

(Cutaway of J Jonah Jameson laughing uncontrollably)

"Ah, the one who interfered with our operations on Ession..." One of the Beautiful Witches said. "You're much more aggressive than the rest of the Church goers, I must say..."

"You will be crucified for what you did to these people..." Elaine said. "Your evil stops today, you diseased filth."

"Ah, but who gets to crucify 'you'?" The Witch, a blue skinned Twi'lek woman asked. "It is not unknown to us that you once exiled yourself from Ession. It is also not unknown to us why. Who will punish you for the death of The Bloodscrawls?"

Elaine grimaced, bristling at the memory of her worst mistake being used against her by these murderous beasts.

"You know nothing of that day..." Elaine said quietly.

"I know how it crawls around in you, taunting you. The only time you've ever questioned your faith, or rather, your zealotry."

Elaine readied her blade as they approached, adopting a deep inner calm, and the Witch's cast lightning and curses upon her, seeking to rend her soul, fry her, and drive her insane all at once.

Elaine stretched out her hand.

A Force Light so bright and powerful it was blinding erupted from her hand, driving back the evil they threw at her. The Witches hissed in pain, flesh hissing and burning, but the corruption in their bodies was powerful and they approached, channeling it through bubbling, sloughing flesh to approach her and attack more directly.

They struck, and her blade flashed and swished about, intercepting a dozen different strikes in Makashi, her fencing skill on display as she rapidly, with contemptuous ease, cut through their offense and defense, hardly moving as one by one, she struck down every witch after trading two or three strikes, slicing them apart, nearly wretching in disgust as she beheld the white blood and muscle, the spoiled yellow viscera of their intestines.

Her will tossed their remains against walls, impaled in place by their own Lightsaber hilts.

"Phyre!" Elaine shouted. "Is this the best you can do?! I'm insulted..."

Elaine then proceeded deeper into the town...

Present.

The Battalion wandered the ancient ruins, oddly reflective since the Third Battle of Ziost, where she had battled her former people, slaughtering them like cattle. She had enjoyed it immensely. Sought a chance to do it again.

But not today. Today, she was seeking to grow more powerful. She had been asleep for some time before being revived in this era by The Amalgam. A jump start was needed. There were remains of a Powerful Witch to absorb here.

The Battalion, wearing the face of Elaine Tear, forcibly converted to the Dark Side just before the Gulag crisis ended stepped off her TIE Reaper, clad in an absolutely skintight white catsuit, holding Elaine Tear's Lightsaber, long ago corrupted the same as she had been. Yes, much to be gained was here. She hadn't converted the day she had faced Phyre on Codia as Elaine...but it had happened down the road.

The ancient ruins where Phyre's atrocities happened had the faint echo of old pain and loss. The Battalion drew on it for strength as she went deeper into now long abandoned old ruins. Even Elaine couldn't fix what Phyre had done, and had declared it damned.

Phyre's evil haunted it still...and that evil had a challenge for her.

Unbeknownst to Syd Celsius, she actually HAD killed the Original Assembly years ago. But an evil as foul as hers is not easily vanquished entirely. She had forged enchanted death masks from her own flesh, hiding them in out of the way places, waiting for the foolish and the unlucky to enslave, inhabit, or both.

The Battalion intended to absorb a copy of her foul consciousness, as The Amalgam had, to increase her own power. Stuff like this was the closest equivalent The Cult of The Brain Demon had to retaking the Jedi Trials.

The Battalion was here to prove to herself, and the cult, that she was still worthy to walk amongst them. She had nearly succeeded with Xiphos, but the Heretic had a level of self control and restraint that both the corrupted soul of Elaine Tear as well as the dozens of witches also inhabiting her body could not help but genuinely admire and be impressed with. Xiphos had a conviction, a Zealotry that the old Elaine Tear would have risked at all costs to turn fully to the purpose of the light. Xiphos was just on the verge. The Battalion actually desired, in her own twisted way, to save her from herself.

But given Xiphos's resistance, The Battalion had to increase her power and skill. Xiphos had to be turned. Somehow. The Bogan saw a great champion in her. The Amalgam didn't show it, but she was more Desperate to save Xiphos than The Battalion. Even a creature as wretched as The Amalgam felt something for Xiphos and the one chosen by the Brain Demon, Maple, that she didn't feel for anyone else...

As she felt the death mask call to her, she mused that she at least understood it where Xiphos was concerned...

Last edited:

xedpCfF.png
Still reeling from the explosion, Lil felt the echoes of power coming from her companion, though the Warden hadn't realized it was Sophia until many moments later. She could feel rage, pain, and fear, with a hint of death towards the end. Rolling onto her front, she managed to catch a glimpse of Sophia finish off the last remaining guard. The woman was injured, and it was fairly obvious that she had taken shots recently. Lil's mind focused in on the present now, the Warden making it to her feet, as she staggered towards the woman, and only then realized that Sophia was using her lightsaber. Worse, she was in a semi panicked state of mind.​
Not good.​
It was Lilanna's own fault that this had occurred. She had let her focus lapse, and now this woman had to fight to defend her. It should have been the other way around.​
Her hand reached out, flipping the ignition switch for her saber so it would disarm, before Sophia could accidentally spear her. Still a bit dizzy, she placed a hand onto the woman's shoulder, the soot covered visor of her helmet pulled back, revealing her unobstructed face now. This woman was struggling with the same issues she had dealt with, in that way, there were alike. Perhap...Lil could help her master her pain, after all, she had been feeling rather lonely in her training as of late​
She eyed the former slave for a long moment, but would finally speak. "When we leave here, you're welcome to join me." Releasing the hand on the woman's shoulder, she turned to getting armor for the girl now. Taking the most intact of the soldiers, Lil pulled the body inside, leaving the corpses to lay where they fell, though she remained focused on Sophia's wounds. "Let me help you." She allowed Sophia to hold her saber, figuring it gave her some level of comfort, though the Warden was far more focused on tending her burns. Taking the Bacta once more, she applied it to the burns, and wrapped them with what bandages she could find within the area. "I apologize, you shouldn't have had to defend me." She confessed, the Warden would let Sophia recover, as she would take to the task of removing the man's corpse of his armor. "Going forward, I will defend you." She said, her voice sounding almost droid like with the face plate and lack of speech modification. Looking to the woman, Lil's gaze softened, though by her own intention. "I won't let them take you." She knew all to well what it was like to live in fear of an unseen enemy. She still feared the day her master might find her, and this woman now stood in her place.​
She had every reason she needed to take Sophia under her wing if they got out of here.​

oFmkOzR.gif

xedpCfF.png
dRUm20K.png

Before Sophia knew it, the saber was off and there was a hand on her shoulder. She leaned into that hand taking deep breaths she didn't know she had been holding. First, she looked and gasped at just what she had done to the men. Sophia didn't mind the bodies, she was used to that thanks to her horrible job history. The thought that she caused it was what bothered her but she just closed her eyes for a moment and took some more deep breaths. The words from Lilanna were a godsend. Her mind had been trying not to panic about what to do after this facility. Now she had a life pod to grab on to.

Sophia blushed as she felt attention on her wounds, she was so caught up in thought she didn't even move or say anything. "Thank you, I would love to go with you if you let me. I don't think I could face my family again after what I have had to do. I was trying not to panic at what to do after we got out of here. " She moved to help Lilanna bandage her up. It was strange having someone else take care of her. The last couple of years that had never happened. Once she had passed out in a hallway and woke up with some new bruises and on the side of said hallway. It was a low point. "It's ok, It's the least I could do, now we are even. " She gave her best smile. Despite the dirt and grime and the lack of real clothes, she was still able to do that much. She also tried to hand the light saber back. It wasn't hers after all even if it made her feel safer than the blaster did.

The armor was a good idea, with the pieces from the men, they could totally get a suit of armor going for her to wear. It would be a bit big, but armor was better than no armor. Sophia helped strip the body, the sad truth was that this was something she was 'good' at. A skill one wouldn't brag about to be sure but she had the armor off of the body in no time. In fact she had even found a few credits and some rock that looked valuable. Her scavenging skills at work it seemed. "Can you help me put this on, I am not sure how it works... only ever taken it off of a body before..." She would attempt to put it on. However, it wasn't going smoothly. The words I won't let them take you rang in her ears. It was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to her.

"I have never had anyone stand up for me like this... since... " Tears filled Sophia's face. Thoughts of her older brother, her dead older brother. "thank you." Sophia tried to wipe the tears, her gloves coming in handy. "I will defend you too if you can't defend me for some reason. You can count on it." Sophia sniffled a couple of times as they finished putting on the armor. It would be nice to have a layer between herself and death.

dRUm20K.png

WIELDING: 4 Whimsy Knives, 1 Nastirci Combat Knife, 1 HG-88 ‘Big Iron’ Hand Cannons, K914 SMG, (4) Elemental Grenades, (2) Impact Grenades, Phase XI Anti-Material Rifle
WEARING: Phase II Haywire Armor without force mask UL-13 Corporis Skin Suit, Kirino Visual Interface
FLYING: The Termite
GEAR INSIDE THE TERMITE: 1 HG-88 ‘Big Iron’ Hand Cannons -(Outfitted with Glitter Bullets), R12 LMG, Winter Rose Rifle, BR-3 Rowdy Rancor, 2 Whimsy Knives, Phase X-E CryoSonic Heavy Pistol, (2) Droid Bois
COMPANY: (2) Droid Bois
TAGS: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Viermen Sophia Bergen Sophia Bergen Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor
xedpCfF.png

She moved, toggling her switches as the word came to do so. Another vision she assumed as the woman's past was revealed as they rode the storm. Tumultuous and riddled with pain, the red haired woman's life had been nothing except that.

It wasn't endearing to see someone rise above that as most would have felt. It was empowering, it was emotional, and something that Sasmay could respect. Her own life nothing short of the same.

This place was miserable. It fed on the ill memories of those that passed through it seemed. Or something did anyway. When the vision ended, Sasmay would look to the other woman with a bland expression.

The other man, Viermen had joined them, incidentally sharing his own vision which also drew no resounding remark from the woman. She was sure given the visions she had seen of Ingrids that there were details she was missing. Details that would make a whole picture of the man that stood before them.

Even on mechanical legs, there was always a story behind each body. Some were better than others. Some worse.

She made no comment about their lives, as it would be poor taste for her to say anything with so little to mold her opinion. One had grown up dodging death and living it. The other taught and molded by it. Breathing and eating in it or so would seem.

She was growing tired of the visions, and wished to be done with the place.

"Want to find whatever is making the past come back to bite us? Had about enough of memory lane to be honest." She spoke quietly, without intending to disrespect. The weapons were still locked on her back, the two droideka watching separate places before looking back to their master.

There was a tingle in the her teeth, this time making itself known before it attempted to force another memory from her as she went rigid and willed it away.

Her eyes were wide, effort plain across her face as she pushed down the feelings and lived her own personal hell in her mind. The vision of her own past not being shared this time.

Through the clear helmet, Ingrid and Viermen could see the woman struggle with whatever rode her. Shame and guilt flowed through the force, pouring out of Sasmay as she clenched her hands tight against the edge of the desk and grit her teeth painfully tight.

Tears began to form, a soft awkward trail running down as she shuddered violently trapped in her memories. There was a slow ease to the tension throughout her body. A slow drawing back to the real as she released the desk slowly.

The faint sounds of fist fighting could be heard as she came back to the real, unable to hold it entirely back as she moved to wipe her eyes. The helmet frustrated her, but she left it on and clicked the visibility module with a huff. Her face disappeared behind the now present mask, her voice modulator shut off briefly as she righted herself.

The trembling slowly eased to nothing as she straightened and breathed in slowly before letting it back out.

"Let's be on our way."

Sasmay-?!

The boys voice was present for all once again, sharper in tone and worried, present among the sounds of fists that all slowly drew to the background.

Last edited:

Goyrg

G
QDCMftT.png

Tag: Velexia

The men maintained their seige of the cantina. Goyrg knew they could not just barge in there, otherwise that doorway becomes a kill-box. After a minute of shooting and hurling grenades in independent fire, one of the imperials came over to speak. Goyrg waved it off, "Let the heat come. The more bloodshed the better, if ya ask me! Let 'em come! We'll kill 'em all!"

One of them ran towards the Armadillo they came in, and got out an HMG to hold off the reinforcements, something Goyrg very much approved of. With that happening in the background, Goyrg ordered the doors to be opened more so that troopers can move in and clean the place up. The sqaud at the door then got the jacks, and began to pry the door more. At the same time, independent fire continued through the windows while other crews were coming from other streets to this spot as reinforcements for Black Sun. The Kaldana were in for a terrible trap at the center of town between the stationed troops at the square outside the cantina maintained their position, and the other crews that were about town moved in to crush the other gang.

Goyrg then went away from the door crew, and went back turned his attention back towards the imperial commander again.
"You might also like ta know that somma our boys are movin' in here soon. If ya look at these Kaldana saps, you may see they're running away from somethin' else. That somethin' else are the rest a' my boys." He then bellowed his deep laugh thinking of how the vice tactic was going. Of course, not all the areas of the streets were covered by the other crews, and that might be considered, but the main streets into town leading to this spot were being torn up by other crews considered under Goyrg's command for this takeover.

Then, as he finished his violent fantasy, the door jacks opened the door completely, and were locked into position. The clang and slam from that process turned the Houk's attention back to the door. Goyrg got his heavy blaster ready, and shouted,
"C'mon boys! Time to clean this joint!", then he lead the charge into the main atrium of the cantina. As they inspected the place for any hiding Kaldana, the cantina seemed like it was a nice place before the Black Sun did a quick siege of it. Definitely worth fixing it back up once they operate the town. However, the sight was devastating for the business. Tables and chairs were blasted apart and strewn across the floor, singe marks pepered the walls, floor, and ceiling. Then, there were many bodies, if they were still in one piece, strewn about with countless seared holes in them. The back rooms though were what were really supposed to be cleaned up. The hallways in the back were dark, and the rooms back there were next to be inspected.

Viermen

V
xedpCfF.png

Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull Sophia Bergen Sophia Bergen Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor

Viermen's vision ended, and another of the Empress' began right after. A metamorphisis through pain was what Viermen's philosophy taught. The Empress was one he thought to be worth following while he is still reacclimating to dealing with the galaxy. A strong guide for him. However, as it ended, she seemed shaken. He failed to see why though. However, the fact they were being toyed with made his rage boil up in him once more.

The others were done in the control room. He heard the Aspect say that she was done with memory lane. Viermen knew it would not be over so easily. He remained facing them as when his vision was over and said, "The trials on our minds are only beginning. The powers at play here would not stop this quickly. The deeper we go in this place, the more pain the previous occupants' curse will try to wrack upon us. Yet, pain is what makes strength. Overcoming pain is what displays that strength was gained. As a result, whoever is left here will see that they have fueled their enemies." Rasps from the Respirator "However, toying with us obligates us to bring about unrecoverable pain on them. To destroy them! Their trickery by unleashing this curse here creates an illusion of strength to cover for weakness by using a mystical power! For such an insult, they shall suffer a violent, painful death from at least my hand!"

Then he turned around, and began to take point down the corridor again. He went down another corridor where a light was blazing on the other side. The light was flickering, and as he got closer he saw flame. The smell of death and decay, and another smell. He got closer continuing taking point, and a familiar sight reached him. It was a raging furnace. Specifically, the kind used to burn bodies. He confirmed this from seeing a few bones sticking out of the pyre, and and plenty of naked bodies stacked up ready to be tossed in. Yet, no one was here anymore. Even the overseeing guards were dead, though it seemed more recently. The guards' corpses were strewn about with saber cuts and blaster holes. They still glowed, and were clearly the struggle that came about before he unleashed his weapon upon illusory guards exactly like these. The third smell then was much more apparent to Viermen. That third smell was burnt flesh. Ever pungent, and ever present. It awoke a memory in him, and he could feel the curse trying to reach him. He clenched his fist, and tensed his biological body, in some effort to stave off the vision that seemed to begin to come. He could not allow the force to win immediately. He felt his effort waning though, as the illusory field from these visions was beginning to form. The haze would pulsate around him as Viermen fought it, and the pyre's flames were raging away incinerating the bodies inside its flames.

xedpCfF.png
She took note of the girl saying they were even. It was a fair assessment. Though Lil would have had to disagree. The day was too young to be deciding on things like this. Mending her wounds, the Warden took back the saber when it was offered, rather glad she didn't need to fight with the woman over it. Lil knew what it was like to depend on something as simple as a saber for protection. At least Sophia wasn't entirely broken, she could still trust others and let them in. Unlike herself.​
Regardless, she had earned herself a new companion it seemed, and a potential Warden apprentice at that. She wasn't entire sure how to feel about that prospect truth be told. "Well, you can remain with me as long as you wish." Lil assumed like most people, she would be abandoned after a few weeks. She was rather difficult to get along with after all.​
She had no more words to share now, having always been someone who preferred to stay silent when she found nothing of value to say.​
Just a reminder for how weak she truly was. She would let Sophia take a hand in stripping the body, though the Warden's face went crimson as she was asked to help the woman don the armor. She stood silently for a moment, glancing away as she rubbed the back of her helmet, unsure as to try and find an excuse, or assist the woman with the rather awkward task. In the end, she decided that it would be better to help. Her face continued to remain red through out the process, with the Warden's hands awkwardly pausing if at any time physical contact was in danger of occurring. Sophia was a survivor like herself, which meant she would be just fine.​
She could feel the woman's state of mind was exceptionally emotional at current, and so, Lil didn't prod any further into questioning her. Taking up one of the vibro-weapons of the guards, she handed it to Sophia, not making a remark as she was told that they would be defending one another. Lil gripped her shoulder once more, locking eyes with the woman, and giving a simple nod. It was far more than she could communicate through words alone, and she had never been one with charisma.​
Turning towards the door, she opened it, saber in hand, as she would lead her potential apprentice out of this hell hole. Rounding the corner however, Lil found herself face to face with a face she had only seen in her nightmares, as the form of her former master stood before her, surrounded by his apprentices. Lil stumbled back, her saber now ignited and raised to fight the specters, believing them to be there, though Sophia would see nothing of the sort. "Get back." She warned, weapon aimed down an empty hallway, not realizing that just around the corner, another pack of Shadows were moving to investigate the earlier blaster fire.​
Sophia would feel the force move about the Warden, as Lil steeled herself for the battle that was to come, not knowing the actual battle was just around the bend.​

oFmkOzR.gif

xedpCfF.png
dRUm20K.png
[ Nightmare ]

She knew that if memories and nightmares continued at such a pace, the following would be recent events. He's going to see Adrian's death again. It’s not like she hasn’t experienced this every single day in the last three years. But it wasn’t pleasant yet, and for others, the pain might be even stronger. So, the way she thought about what could cause it. Negative emotions, of course! And the reason why they can be so intense is because everyone else has been dead for a long time.

"It will be a living creature, a predator feeding on dark side energies or negative thoughts. They are probably hungry enough that they haven't been able to eat properly for weeks." she said her idea.

And if it really was something like that, then sensors, scanners can find it. Now that she thought about it she felt the invisible tendrils in the Force and beyond the way they wanted to sneak into her mind. She walked to the terminal as soon as she wanted to start scanning, and heard the word Sasmay again as Viermen also headed out. Then another vision would have followed. For a moment, the image flashed as she was struggling with the Force-ghost Shadow-born, which was stuck here in the world but was able to interrupt this time with her willpower.

The vision dissipated and the whole place was filled with immeasurable rage through the Force. Someone really didn’t like the woman realizing her little secret, anyone or whatever was that. She started scanning the base through the terminal as there were multiple sensors on the base, the result was soon available. There was a lot of thermal energy in a room below the lake, motionless, but there was something alive there.

"Got it, in the research lab under the lake. We have to go there before it's too late!" she told Sasmay and on the comm. channel so Virmen could hear it as well.

Here she waited no longer, but hurried out of the room to get to the lab. It was time to end this nightmare.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom