Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Roble Manufacturing HoloNet Storefront

/// CONNECTING... ///
//// TRANSMISSION SECURE ////
To whom it may concern,

Dynetech Industries, on behalf of the High Court of Illyria, seeks to make Roble Manufacturing it's primary partner and sub-contractor on the following contracts,

• Illyrian Trade Network I
    • This contract deals with the establishment of an active trade fleet, to be manned, operated, and zoned in the United Illyria System. Focus: Transports for Intergalactic Industry
  • Illyrian Economic Network I
    • This contract deals with the increase/betterment of the Illyrian economy through advanced transportation means. Focus: Civilian transports & transports for interplanetary industry.
  • Illyrian Royal Star Corp I
    • This contract deals with the formation/maintenance of a Royal Star Corp for the defense of the Illyrian System, holdings, & people. Focus: Military starships of various natures designed for planetary defense.
Dynetech Industries requests an open contract to all Roble Manufacturing starship components and weaponry to fulfill the needs of the above mentioned contracts.

Alban Roble Alban Roble

Final Dawn Central Command
Haon Hafey Haon Hafey

Aight just for clarification all of the items are approved right , since i just edited my purchase request a few seconds before you approved my request. So i just want to clarify to avoid issues with moderators when i link this for permissions

Kirk Tektus

K
I would be interested in making two separate purchases.

The first is from the account of the Naboo Royal Government.

x50,000 BAW-77 Tactical Blaster Rifles
x50,000 BAW-56 Blaster Pistols
x50,000 BAW-78 Precision Rifles
x2,000 BCR-X13 Compact Sniper Rifles

x50,000 RMED-SI5 Stim Injectors
x45,000 RMED-BI6 Bacta Injectors
x20,000 RMED-SB4 Portable Medpack
x100,000 RWA-M1 Integrated Weapons Scope

The second will be compensated with Confederacy of Independent Systems expenditures

x1 FES-HRE18 Fire Suppression System
x1 MRS-01 Eir Defensive System
x1 RAAM-M3 Tactical Ordnance Jammer
x1 RX-D13 Sublight Ion Drive
x1 SAMS
x1 MXC-T18 Tyr Tactical Command Network
x1 MXC-T21 Alviss Electronic Countermeasures Package
x1 RMT-TR8 Hamada Tractor Beam
x2 GERS-01 Ammunition Reloading Systems
x500 RMAF-M2 Point-Defense Cannons
x500 RMAF-M9 Accelerated Flak Cannons
x240 LS2 Valentine Point-Defense Octets
x700 RMAC-M3 Light Turbolaser Cannons
x500 RMAC-M1 Heavy Turbolaser Cannons
x300 RMAC-M4 Quad-Turbolaser Cannons
x100 RMMD-M5 Mass Driver Cannons
x70 LS1 Hailfire Missile Launchers
Enough Durasteel-421A and Durasteel-421S to fit a Star Dreadnought

Funds will be transferred accordingly

Last edited by a moderator:

Viridian

V
Sybarium Energy Crystal
x
| A crystal intended for low to medium-level power generation. It can provide a constant and unlimited amount of energy (in that it will never run out of power) when passed thro

• Kuradium Explosive Compound | x | An explosive compound intended for warheads and other munitions. Kuradium itself is completely docile unless it comes into contact with Ammonium Nitrate, in which it will produce a violent and high-damage explosion. This makes Kuradium-based munitions safer to store than most conventional explosive compounds.
In return for large quantities of both, would you be willing to become the sole dealer of a few ships I'm working on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom