Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate Picking up the Pieces - GA Populate Of Vicondor

"Brace yourselves!" Marigold shouted at top of her lungs as the shuttle hit the ground, growling and yelping all the way through, when the ship finally... 'Landed', it's clear that the young girl was in much panic, perhaps thinking that this was it, this was the end of her, her eyes were closed, and she was too fearful to open them.

Then, she realized that she was still breathing, and her body was still shaking, she could feel things. An eye squinted open, and then another. She looks around, taking in her surroundings.

Marigold took deep breaths, recovering both mentally and physically from the landing, starting to laugh gleefully. "Yeah, I'm okay. Ahahaha! I'm alive!" She takes a long, exhausted sigh. "Should have seen that one coming, urgh... Katherine? You okay?" Her voice echoes out, a touch softer. Padawan straps herself off and, offers a hand to Katherine, should she need it. Of course, she did assume Valery could outlive a shuttle crush, she did see her survive a fall from a four story building, unscathed. "Well, that's one lesson learned, don't fly in middle of fething thunderstorms!" She chuckled, more so in attempt to bring the mood up, than berate either of them, though, considering how she can be sometimes, it's... Hard to see the difference.

Katherine Holt Katherine Holt
Valery Noble Valery Noble

Todblaz Graker

Makes me wish for a nuclear winter

two.png

Tags: Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn | Open

Tod heard a voice behind him telling him to move. Stepping back in response, he watched the rubble lifted revealing a coughing, partially dust-covered individual under it with a piece of rebar through their lower right quadrant.

After rock was moved and Tod jumped down to the person. They were impaled by some rebar and the fact they were alive enough to cough surprised him a little. Standing over the body he checked their pulse, a weak and thready one but still there.

Tod pulled a syringe out of one of the bags around his waist and injected the man in the thigh being sure to hit the muscle. Unfortunately it appeared to do nothing as when Tod checked their pulse again, he found it to not be there. When moving to start compressions he stopped suddenly, he moved and closed the man's eyes with his hand. Standing back up he crawled out of the hole.

"Pallor mortis, probably an air embolism or something, nothing I can do now." He said this to the new individuals but didn't take his eyes of the body.

He stood in silence for a few seconds paying respects before turning to the new individuals. "What brings you to the land of death and destruction?" He said already moving to continue his walk. With the newcomers appearance it should make his job easier, force users can somehow just sense where life is. "Unless there's anything you can do, come on. With you two here my route should go by quicker."

The only easy day was yesterday.
You know those types you don't want to meet in a dark alley?

navy-seals-dive-operations-1800.jpg

BLUE TEAM - Michael,

OVERWATCH AND AUTOMATED PILOTING -Seraphim
Michael,Seraphim
[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]

two.png

Objective 1 | Licking Wounds

Cracking his neck as he stood up straight, Bren was not used to being addressed by his rank still. Normal for their line of work, really, either way, a hearty handshake leads to a wave at the shuttle. You're among friends here, we're all Commandos or Operators.If you need some quick chow, or some gear, my shuttle is loaded. The Pegasus was formerly of use of Omega Squad and still carried all of the gear designed specifically for the Special Forces Unit.

In fact… Bren himself started to walk toward the shuttle and into the small kitchenette. Grabbing one of the two small boxes and bringing it out, he waved at some of the refugees for them to come over to him. It's not much, and they taste terrible, but these MREs(Meals Ready to Eat) don't go bad so if you are in a pinch and hungry… here you go. The reaction of those who seemed to be losing hope, the overwhelmed emotions, brought a lump into his throat. As several of those who did grab one of each package ran off with their treasure, he turned around and opened up the loading ramp for the Ronto.

Rock and stock! Getting into the driver's seat, he let anyone grab any seat they wanted, the passenger seat seemed to be open… Alex could take it. What say we go out to the perimeter and work our way in?

TAG: Alexander Hayes Alexander Hayes /
The shuttle's armory holds all weapons in the Spoiler above.[/COLOR]

... yeah, I scare them.

NnQ2yw5.png

The battle had shaken the Chief Healer. She knew Mandalorians were capable of vicious military assaults, but she hadn't expected the force with which they'd engaged. It was multi-pronged attack on several unprepared Alliance worlds. It still shocked her that they had the manpower to not only initiate such an attack, but to see it through. And frustratingly, that the Alliance's intelligence had by and large failed them to retaliate. Ukatis received just enough of a warning to hold its own, but control over the region had faltered. The Alliance was caught slacking, and the Mandalorians showed the rest of the galaxy that they could still bleed.

With the battle over, Amani refocused on recovery efforts. She quickly took an administrative role on Ukatis, trying to build up the mission before additional resources had arrived. Now triage centers had been set up, and survivors were flocking to the promise of aid. Amani's gaze was glued to a dated, reports rolling in not just from Ukatis, but from the other attacked worlds. She finally tucked it away and shook her head, "EmTee, how's staffing look?"

"A promising number of healers and medics have linked up with our efforts, but not at a rate that can keep up with the influx of patients." The medical droid replied.

"Go see what you can do solo. We'll need to split up the work as much as possible." EmTee bowed in acknowledgment, and moved deeper into the medical camp. Amani looked around and by chance saw one of her fellow Jedi, albeit one she didn't recognize, "You there," She spoke up, a bit more demanding than she intended, "Are you a healer by chance?"

With: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Ukatis hadn't been completely obliterated. Cora supposed that she should have counted her blessings.

In the aftermath of a brutal Mandalorian invasion, there was almost no time for shame to take root. First the complicated mess of a situation that had been Thule, and now Cora was standing among the smoldering ruins of a city she'd failed to protect. This was not the first time that the Padawan had seen the impact that war had on a populace; but this was personal. This was her home, her people.

Only hours after the invaders had pulled back, slapdash refugee camps had sprung up all around the city. Aid coming from the untouched rural provinces had been trickling in, now bolstered more heavily by Alliance intervention. Makeshift housing had been erected in the form of tents, while food, medicine, and other necessities had been steadily arriving in the war-torn capital. At a camp near the center of the city, rain beat down heavily against the synthetic plastoid tarp that comprised a network of tents shielding supplies. Garbed in a raincoat and hood, Cora moved another box to one of the dryer tents and knelt to sort its contents.

She hadn't been entirely sure what to do. Normally a Jedi would take a more direct role in organizing relief, and at several points in the past, she had. Even on Ukatis, trapped in that awful marriage with that awful Prince, Cora had made an effort to support rural healthcare and policies that would benefit the common folk. It was ironic –her focus then was on bolstering the poorer areas of Ukatis, but those has been spared a bloody conquest..

Funny how that works. And sad, too.

As she levitated several crates of bacta packs inside, the disgraced Princess wondered if taking a more visible role would have made things better or worse. Only a select few knew that she had been banished for the murder of Prince Horace, while the official story the crown had released described the distraught Princess leaving to convalesce in the wake of her husband's accidental death. Would being recognized have given her people hope? Would they revile her for not publicly coming to their aid? What would the crown do? Was she overestimating her own importance and utility?
Would anyone actually care either way?

Don't overthink this. Just concentrate on the here and now.

Slotting the medicinal crates atop one another with a measured wave of her hand, Cora turned at the sound of the tarp opening.

two.png

The two Padawans watched and waited anxiously as the medic tended to the injured man. But Eloise could sense the unfortunate victim’s life force slipping away even as he began chest compressions.

He’s already dead,” she muttered. “Necromancy would reanimate his flesh, but his spirit has already fled.

She heard Albrecht exhale sharply at her side. He turned his back on the body and walked a few paces away, running his hands through his shaggy hair. He was taking all this pretty hard—understandable, given that this was his homeworld. Being able to feel someone die through the Force only made it worse. Hopefully he wouldn’t become so caught up in his emotions that he ceased to be useful.

"What brings you to the land of death and destruction?"

We’re Jedi,” Eloise replied. “We fought the Mandos. Now we’re saving civilians.” Though so far, no civilians had been saved. “Albrecht, can you sense anything?

He stopped pacing, his head bowed and face in shadow. “Faint blips all around from the dying. Nearest one is over there.” He gestured to the northeast, then broke into a sudden sprint, desperate to reach them in time.

We’ll save them.” She tried to sound reassuring as she chased after him. “Even if we only get to one person in time, we won’t leave empty handed.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

The last few days had been rough. Nursing a broken arm, one she hadn't even noticed in the heat of battle. Both her paddies were banged up, and she felt defeated. It was a feeling she despised, the feeling of...losing. But the war wasn't over. She'd fled with her padawans out of the city, back to where they had parked the Reaper. Jonyna had seen these kind of assaults before. The Imperials used to do them all the time against unsuspecting planets. They never seem to touch the rural areas, unless they have proof they need to.

For now though, she was happy to sit in a tent and-

Okay, that was a lie. She hated sitting. She tried to convince herself otherwise, but she needed to stay on her feet.

Exiting the tent, she bumped right into another girl.

"Oh, shoot, sorry..." Jonyna said, picking herself off the ground with her tail.

Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

two.png

Objective: Help the refugees
Tags: Colette Colette
div1.png

Upon seeing the ramp come down, Silas offered a small smile to Colette as she walked over to him. He could tell she was a padawan just from the way she carried herself, something that padawans of the sword would only be able to identify through their own experiences. Reaching out to her hand, Silas gave the padawan a firm handshake in response and listened closely to what she was going to say. However, it seemed like that wasn't going to be the case.

Taking a step back from the girl, Silas was half expecting her to spill her guts out right there and then. Thankfully, she was able to hold it in for now "Hey, don't worry about it. Take your time" the knight reassured, knowing it could have been nerves that were messing with her stomach.

"That's right, for most of the days we've had shuttles coming in with supplies. I requested an extra pair of Jedi hands to help me ease some of the pressure, and it seems like the order has answered that request with you." he said with a fold of his arms and a small smirk "Considering you're a student of my former master, I reckon you'll do fine. Valery Noble Valery Noble wouldn't have sent you to me otherwise" he said while slowly unbuckling a canteen from his belt and offering it to the Padawan.

"Tell me, was it the shuttle ride that made you sick, or did Valery food poison you by accident?"

Last edited:
Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

Colette still recoiled whenever someone tried to take her hand against her will. Call it a habit that refused to die. The idea of 'shaking hands' as a greeting was stupid when simply saying 'hello' and maybe a bow to show respect. Still, Silas was fast enough that she didn't manage to pull her hand away, so she settled into giving him a firm handshake. Like a dried fish covered in pasta penne; limp but strangely stiff and firm.

"If that's what you make of her cooking I'd hate to see whatever you make." Colette frowned as she answered Silas' question. At least, it was a frown up until she looked up at him with a grin. "It was the flight. Anti-grav makes my stomach churn like a nerf herder in the morning."

She observed the state of the camp around them. People were in shock, food was being passed out along with blankets. It was a bad state of things, but it was also merely temporary. When it came to the choice between seeing this as a site of destruction or a seedling of rebirth, Colette opted for the latter.

Her stomach began to even out. The dizziness was there, but the nausea was quickly fading away.

"What are we looking at? Are we still expecting more people or are most of them here already?"

This wasn’t the first time Katherine had been inside of a ship as it made a crash landing. But at least this time around, she was properly strapped in. Katherine felt her body get thrown about in her chair as the vessel made contact with the ground, metal grinding against stone as carved a path until it stopped.

Valery’s question was met with a pained groan from the winged Padawan, feeling as though she had been one rough rollercoaster.

Well, I didn’t crash land atop a Sith Lord this time, so comparably? This was much better.” Once everything appeared to be safe, Katherine began to slowly unbuckle herself from the seat she was in.

Yeah, I’m doing okay. You good, Marigold?” She asked, taking the young woman’s hand and pulling herself up onto her feet. There was a momentary temptation to spread her wings a little, before remembering they were in a confined space.

Marigold’s comment elicited a small chuckle from Katherine. “Or be in a ship with far greater shielding. Although…” She paused, taking a moment to glance out at the window and to the ruined buildings around them. “Looking at the structural damage around us, you’d need something at the level of a Star Destroyer to manage that.

She said, completely oblivious to the fact that around that same time, such a thing was happening above the capital city.

Well, I vote we get our arses out of this ship before it becomes a lightning magnet.

Some quick chow sounds good,” Alexander said, a slight grin on his face. “As much as I can go without eating, my stomach inevitably disagrees.” He followed Bren over towards the shuttle, giving the other soldiers a firm nod of the head. Despite the fact Alex recognized none of the faces, every marine in the GADF was like one big family.

They all shed blood, sweat and tears to do the same thing. Protect the innocent, those who couldn’t defend themselves.

He took one of the MREs, wasting now time in cracking it open and began eating. It certainly wasn’t Alex’s first time eating something like this, nor was he particularly bothered eating it cold either. He was just content in silencing his grumbling stomach.

As he ate, the K’paur watched as Bren handed more MREs out to refugees. There wasn’t a single one who didn’t clutch it protectively to their chest as they left. Whether it was to find somewhere to sit and eat, or to return to their family.

Either way, Alexander hated seeing people like this.

With everything seemingly in order, he climbed aboard the Ronto after everyone else got on. Alexander opted to take the passenger seat, strapping himself in. “Let’s get things rolling.

KIFFU

"I-I see the facility," Loomi noted, her eye fixed in on the structure. "It's supposed to be unstable, r-right?"

"Yeah I see it," Makko said.

On one hand he had implants that enabled him to interface directly with technology wireless. On the other hand he had implants into his biological neural network and he was standing in a lightning storm.

He glanced at Loomi. Being an empath himself, he could sense her brushing up against his consciousness.

He had to wonder. If she had artificial legs, but he was taller and had wiring around his neck and cranium, which of them would attract the first lightning bolt?

"So whose apprentice are you again?" Makko asked as he picked a path towards a building. It had suffered, half of the outer structure had crumbled away. It looked structurally sound and he would rather dart from cover to cover than sprint in the open.

Knowing that fate would decide whether the storm lashed out at them, he was looking for any kind of distraction.

J1tvPzz.png

Kiffu
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsabers
Tag: Marigold Marigold Katherine Holt Katherine Holt

Thankfully, both of Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble 's Padawans were okay. If she had taken them on their first mission together and brought them back hurt, she was destined to have a night on the couch. The relief it caused got Valery to chuckle at Marigold's joke too, but Katherine's follow-up comment was certainly true as well. "Mhmm, lightning storms shouldn't be an issue for these shuttles at all. But the ones on Kiffu are something else entirely."

"They're created because of Kiffu and its sister-planet Kiffex getting close together. So this lightning you're seeing is formed by the movement of celestial bodies."
In other worse, it was extremely intense.

Valery then tapped a button on her console, and in the far back of the shuttle, they'd hear the hiss of the ramp lowering. The thunder outside immediately grew much louder, and so did the sound of damage caused by the Mandalorians. From electrical wires causing sparks, to glass still shattering as new pieces fell down.

It was their first true war zone.

"The power station is about a mile out from here, but we have to get through the streets. Stay close and keep your eyes open, hm?" Valery asked before tapping Marigold on her shoulder. "Here, take these two." She offered both of her pistols to the young blonde, both to make sure she could protect herself, and to show a level of trust.

They'd have to work together.

"Yeah, I'm good, thanks." Marigold mused to Katherine, with a smile."Ah, well. Looks like the ship's already broken down, no use crying over spilled Bantha milk, or crushed shuttle in that case." She chuckles, looking over to the shuttle with a relieved expression, some of that broken down equipment could easily fold them in them in two.

Her gaze returns to Valery, and she nods. "Well, we're majorly screwed then, I hope one of you knows how to get these stations back online." The young girl looks over to Katherine, with a chuckle. "Y'know? I second that, let's get out of here." She'd muse, deciding to go over to the ramp. Watching as it descended.

The sheer magntitude of the destruction, coupled up with the natural disaster. Empty, destroyed streets, cracked ground and darkness enveloping the sky. The only light was to be offered by the gargantuan bolts of lighting, which strayed from the thunder, great gray clouds.

It took Marigold a few seconds to take in her surroundings, one could feel her losing touch with reality, she went... Completely blank, a stare cast into nothingness. Painful memories sharply lodged into her mind, followed by a crack of thunder.

Fortunately, the tap on the shoulder from Valery, anchors her back into reality. "Oh, huh? Heyyy! Those are looking cute, thanks." She took the two blasters, feeling their weight as she spinned each one in her hands. "That's some fine craftsmanship for a blaster, custom-made, maybe? I don't quite recognize the model, maybe it's one of the older series? The parts look pretty modern, all things considered, or it could be modern construction method, sheesh with the old parts-... I wonder how strong the shots will be... " The young blonde outed herself as a weapon's nerd, that realization made her shut up rather quickly, flushing red, much like color of her cloak. "-Right, the mission. We're uh... Yeah, heading that way? Just uh.. Straight down the streets? No offense but it looks like it'll take days to get there, with all the debris and other chit in our way." She huffed, hands crossed.

Katherine Holt Katherine Holt
Valery Noble Valery Noble

We will either find a way, or make one.
I learned from my mother and father, but I am not them!
jedi_master_male___concept_design_by_ron_faure_dao0fwq-414w-2x.jpg

[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]
SECTOR: Kiffu
MISSION: Search and Rescue
TAGS: Anthony Gray Sun Anthony Gray Sun

This was life as a Jedi… wow. Connell was under no illusion that being a Jedi was "glitz" and "glamor", he didn't want that life anyway, but one serious drawback of being "home schooled" so to speak and not learn through the Temple is that a lot of his experience was controlled. The young Vanagor was more than knowledgable on how to handle himself in situations like what was going on here, but it was still unnerving to witness and experience. There were prop-up med stattions everywhere, he wished he could help, but Connell was no healer, so he did what he could. He went on the "hunt" listening and looking for survivors.

The young Jedi Knight was in no way as experienced as his father at it, but learning "Electric Judgment" was a surprisingly beneficial skill today as he was indeed nearly struck by lightning. The bolt screaming down from the sky seemed to veer off and hit the rubble and exposed durasteel gurder of a demolished bank. He dodged some trouble there, but others were definitely not as lucky. "Help! Someone! What was that?

The burning building up ahead, GADF and Service Corps were converging, perhaps there was a need for him there too. Bursting into a sprint the young Vanagor ran closer and closer, feeling the intense heat emanating from the building. The chatter abound was that at least one person was trapped in there underneath collapsed walls, or a collapsed ceiling or s… it didn't matter. They could use the help. "Master Jedi! We have more coming, but another Jedi needs your help in there." What looked to be the Service Corps member in charge barked out. He was not trying to be gruff, but was in the middle of battling a blaze.

… and if he did intend as such? Connell didn't take it that way anyway.

On it.

Running inside, the young Jedi Knight saw a tall athletic human with an axe in red. His aura was bright, this was definitely another… possibly a Knight as well. He looked to be trying to figure out how to lift the rubble, it made sense, one Jedi couldn't lift all of that safely. But two?

Connell Vanagor. I can help.

Cracking his knuckles and wiggling his fingers, he looked at Anthony.

On three?

"Oph," Catching herself on her back foot, Cora blinked as she watched the Cathar use her prehensile tail as a crutch to push herself back into a standing position. She hadn't expected that, already partway leaning down with a hand extended before she straightened. Where had she seen this woman before?

"You're…Ko's Jedi Master, right? Jonyna?"

The blonde snapped her fingers in recognition. They'd been in the same room together a few times, but their paths had never officially crossed. She smiled faintly in greeting, though there was something distant in her gaze.

"I'm Cora, Valery's Padawan."

A few years ago, she would've given her full name, title included. After putting a name to the somewhat familiar face, Cora's attention tracked to the cast on the woman's arm. For her part, the Padawan had escaped with a bloodied, broken nose which was currently packed with gauze giving her speech a nasally quality. Very attractive.

"I could use some help sorting the supplies here, if you've got the time."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

two.png

0v7RlQs.png

Ukatis
Outfit:
Link
Weapon: Link
Tag: Amani Serys Amani Serys

Kellen unfortunately missed the battles that took placed in these sectors of Alliance space. He was busy elsewhere when news of the quick and efficient strike delivered by the Mandalorians reached him. It was upsetting and worrying to say the least. The fact that they could organized, strike and retreat before the Alliance even knew or could form a actual organized response was no mere oversight.

Alliance brass would no doubt be looking for someone to blame once they licked their wounds. A shame he wasn't here to lend his exceptional combat expertise in the battle but aiding the civilians caught in the middle would do well enough. They needed anything they could get in the coming efforts to stabilize and rebuild the planets hit.

Tagging along a Alliance relief fleet headed for Ukatis, Kellen spent time with the Commander of the task force as they went over the many supplies they were able to gather in time to send to the three worlds devastated by the Mandalorians, Ukatis being their first stop. Kellen knew a member of the Jedi Council was on the planet and no doubt coordinating efforts. His plan was to join her and bring news of the medical and transport ships arriving in orbit and coordinate drop points.

As soon as they were in orbit, Kellen launched from the flagship in his Starfighter and headed for the surface before landing at a small landing pad not as badly damaged before making his way to what seemed like a relief camp before being singled out by a commanding voice. His shifted his gaze to the woman he did not recognize and perked a brow at her question.

"By chance only. I've just arrived alongside a Alliance relief fleet in orbit, here to coordinate their landings for resupply and aide."
0v7RlQs.png

The only easy day was yesterday.
You know those types you don't want to meet in a dark alley?

navy-seals-dive-operations-1800.jpg

BLUE TEAM - Michael,
OVERWATCH AND AUTOMATED PILOTING -Seraphim

Michael,Seraphim

two.png

Objective 1 | Licking Wounds

Once the group was in and the "three smacks" were on the closed ramp, Bren "hit the gas" and they were off. There was a slow and controlled roll through the destruction, there were significant obstacles in the way, but the "rock crawler" capability of the ride made it a bumpy but workable trip. [COLOR= RED]Alright boys, this is Marine Commando Alexander Hayes! Sound off.[/COLOR]

"I'm 'Cren'. I'm a pathfinder." The shifty eyed human in the gunner's seat shouted down.

"Talis here. I'm usually working on a 'heavy' (gun)." said the Mirialian, in a voice that was smooth as silk.

["Hello Alexander, I am Speedo. I am a Sniper by trade."] The Rodian said plainly as he checked his gun.

"Hey there, I'm Bart, I'm a tech, a corpsman and usually work comms." The human in the seat behind them spoke up. Even Alazar was surprised by that.

Wow, a "Jack of all Trades".

They were on the road a few minutes until suddenly BOOM! a huge explosion rocked the left side of the vehicle and miraculously the armor held up, but could not as I.E.D. detonated set off another nearby explosive. This violent event had torn off much of the side of the Ronto, its sister weapon doing the hard work of weakening the armor. The ensuing shockwave sent the huge truck up on her right side wheels momentarily.

BRACE!

Try as he might, Alazar could not right the proverbial ship and the Ronto crashed into the treeline resting on its side. After a few moments, Bren unhooked his seatbelt and looked around. Everyone okay?

They needed to get out of there, but not until he knew the status of the team.

TAG: Alexander Hayes Alexander Hayes /

... yeah, I scare them.

NnQ2yw5.png

J1tvPzz.png

Kiffu
Tags: Makko Vyres Makko Vyres

Loomi_divider.png

"So whose apprentice are you again?"

"Master Tirin Raene Tirin Raene , s-sir," Loomi responded, jumping slightly at another distant lightning strike.

The air was increadibly charged. Her antennae flitter nervously as Loomi felt the energy in the air around them. It was very dangerous, especially given the apparent mechanical component that she especially contained. At the very least the shield she had woven using her Mist Weaver prowess would create a buffer between her and a bolt.

"Th-the building seems stable," the girl noted, feeling the foundation through the ground. "The ground is... shifting a little from the lightning, b-but it feels like the foundation is holding. For now, at least."

Loomi turned to the man, a more innocent expression on her face.

"I didn't go to the battle," she noted. "Was it scary?"

She hadn't been on any planet for the Mandalorian raid. Not Kiffu, not Ukatis, not anywhere. She had specifically been avoiding the conflict, the fear of taking another life far too much for the young Godoan. Still, she was currious how it was affecting people. She wanted to help in some other way. That came through understanding, or at least Loomi hoped it would.

Todblaz Graker

Makes me wish for a nuclear winter

two.png

Tags: Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn | Open

Tod looked at the two and listened to their words:

We’re Jedi,” Eloise replied. “We fought the Mandos. Now we’re saving civilians.” Though so far, no civilians had been saved. “Albrecht, can you sense anything?

He saluted, "Thank you for your service."

The salute was made out of respect, as a soldier himself he always liked to thank those who fought to help their people, no matter what side they were on. The soldier doesn't have any say in what war they fight they only have the goal of protecting those around them and the people of their nation.

Watching one of them break into a sprint Tod sighed, he hated running, while not unfit he never really did cardio. However he broke into a sprint after them his mask filling with oxygen to supplement his breathing.

Once he were to get to where he was following he would put his hands on his knees and breathe in and out winded by the experience, but would regain himself quickly ready for the next patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom