Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate Picking up the Pieces - GA Populate Of Vicondor

It looked like she would just end up being not fast enough, and the Mandalorian would draw his weapon- if not for Katherine. In shock, the red-cloaked padawan looks over to Katherine, the shock passing her quickly. "Thanks, I can tell we're going to get along with the kind of attitude you have." Marigold gave her a wide smile, a kindred spirit perhaps, she found? That remains to be seen, but the action itself left the padawan happy and in high spirits, despite the close call.

She looks over to Valery, and huffs.
"It was... A moment of hesitation, if it wasn't for Katherine, I'd be on the ground by now." Marigold crossed her hands, pouting slightly, though. Of course, Valery could sense it wasn't the case. Mandalorian was in pretty much same shoes as her, and reminded her of how lucky she was to still be here, after amount of time she defied and attacked her saviours. "...think we can keep going without Valery, though, whaddya say?" Marigold looks over to the other padawan, with a brief smile. "Just the two of us, throwing rocks at people in armored suits, pffh.." She chuckles. "Well, I guess just you, I don't know how to do that just yet, but a volley of plasma will do well, yeah?" That brief smile turned into a grin.

Katherine Holt Katherine Holt
Valery Noble Valery Noble

two.png

Objective: Help the refugees
Tags: Colette Colette
div1.png

Colette may have not noticed yet but Silas had been keeping note of their differences. She was refusing to take any life, even if they risked taking another and threatened others well being. Silas understood the girl was still a padawan and had a lot to learn, but she needed to understand that taking another life to keep others safe was necessary.

Snapping his head to the hesitant padawan, he skidded on the dry ground and deflected blaster bolts away as he spoke to her with a more stern voice "This is not the time to do that Collete" he grunted before dodging the knife of a confident pirate and kicking him in the chest with a brutal kick to knock him back first to the floor "These people don't care if they are hurt or weaponless, they'll keep coming at you with everything they have!" at the same time the pirate had already staggered to his feet and swung for him again, to which didn't get far. Stepping back to move again, Silas thrust his saber forward and sent him back down in a heap.

"Taking prisoners or giving them another chance to strike is dangerous. I understand it's uncomfortable but you must think about what is for the best for the vulnerable people in this camp!"

Last edited:
Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

Pull, swing, push. Pull, swing, push. Whether or not Silas had noticed it, the pirate numbers were slowly diminishing and it wasn't just because some of them were falling over with their faces in the mud, dead as a sack of potatoes.

Colette could hear the words that Silas wanted to imprint on her mind but she was far too pissed off at the mere insinuation of it that she had to hold off turning right around and disarming him instead. But no, they were Jedi and they were supposed to stand united. They were supposed to be the good guys, the ones who kept the peace, not the warriors that dictated right from wrong. They were supposed to be—

Ah, to hell with that!

Security was engaging with the pirates too. The few that managed to duck back into the forests beyond the camp were chased by a barrage blaster bolts, but there were some that still stood.

Pull, swing, pull, and hold. Colette chose to hold one of them in place so that she could pull them over towards her. A hand wrapped around his collar and she began to lead him over towards Silas as his panic grew more and more evident.

"No, please!" He cried in terror. "Please, I didn't know."

She pushed him to the ground and the man fell to the floor with a grunt.

"Please, I haven't eaten in three days. I just—"

"Do it then, you FUCK." Colette screamed at Silas. "If he's such a threat, why don't you KILL HIM?"

"No, please, don't!" The man begged for his life. Mud clung to his pathetic form as he begged and groveled for his life. He was hungry, he was scared, and he was alone. He had made a mistake and he was so incredibly sorry for it.

"He's one of the attackers, one of the people you say have to die for the sake of the ones in the camp."

"PLEASE. DON'T!" The man cried, he whimpered. "Please, sir. I beg you, don't."

"Or are their lives suddenly worth more now that you know why they're here? That they are suffering too?"

two.png

div1.png

Taking a deep breath, he noticed the battle had been won with the last retreating attack, allowing him to finally distinguish his saber. The battle may have been won, but there were still more pressing issues to address

From the right, Colette dragged a helpless pirate to his feet and screamed at him to strike him down with fury. Silas glared at the padawan with an emotionless expression at first before looking down at the pleading man "He is beaten that's why Colette..." the knight muttered as he knelt in front of him "You will not die, you have my word" Silas promised with tone which indicated he meant it. Now that they had a prisoner, it was certainly possible he could lead the alliance to wherever these thugs were hiding.

Motioning over two troopers he quickly motioned for them to take him somewhere secure "Take him back to a shuttle and get him fed. You know what to do once you've given him assurances" With a brief nod they carefully got him and began to hrlp away "T-thank you..." the pirate muttered on the way past, relieved that he had been spared to live another day.

In Silence, Silas stood up and turned to Colette with an untelling look. His cold blue eyes pierced into hers and before long he finally spoke "Do you think I enjoy this Colette?" in a sound that was a little more spikey than his usual calm tone "Taking a life no matter who they are is a task no person should go through, but sometimes you'd need to do what's right to save those who didn't deserve such a fate"

Silas could feel her frustration through the force loud and clear. She was still a padawan who had yet to fully grasp being a Jedi, so responding with a shouting contest wasn't going to help by any means. Right now, he needed to be calm and settle Colette down.

"Desperation is a killer, whoever is consumed will do anything they can to survive. Trust me, I know full well how that feels…

Last edited:
Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

Colette crossed her arms and scoffed.

"Doing what's right to save those who didn't deserve such a fate?" She shook her head in disgust. "So you're saying there are people who deserve to die, and you are also saying that these people who attacked the camp are those people."

No, she wasn't debating this. The kid eased up out of her protective stance and took a step back.

"No." She said quite simply and shook her head yet again. "No, I am not debating this with you, because you are wrong."

"That is not what a peacekeeper is."

two.png

div1.png

"I'm saving those who don't deserve to die Colette. Those who I killed settled on their fate due to their relentless greed, I had no other choice...."

Slowly shaking his head, the padawan didn't seem to understand what he was trying to say. He resorted to killing to defend the wellbeing of the innocent, who at the time were in harm's way. It was clear she had not yet been faced with a decision like that, only when she did Colette would understand why he had to do such a hideous task.

"You may say no now, but soon enough you'll look back on this and think differently the longer you stay in the order" Silas replied with a sigh, his gaze looking towards the main entrance in thought "I will no longer keep arguing either. If you won't take my word, maybe you'll listen to the person who has been both of our masters..."

With that, Silas gave the girl one last side eye before walking towards the entrance in silence. It was very clear Colette still had much more to learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom