Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate Picking up the Pieces - GA Populate Of Vicondor

Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

That was a double negative. There cannot not be hesitation in that situation? Colette figured it was down to stress given the situation with manpower. Still, she gave Silas a solemn nod. She wouldn't kill anyone if that was what he was asking. He was free to, but she wasn't about to sink to such a low.

Was she judging him? Yeah. Would she tell him? If he asked.

"As Jedi we swore to uphold life." Colette affirmed and nodded. "I will do my duty if I end up having to."

Which was, almost as if on request, what unfurled behind her. A loud explosion rocked the camp as the southern wall began to crumble. Screams of terror echoed through both the force and the area around them as civilians began to flee from that section of the camp.

No words. She gave Silas a grave nod and set off in the direction of the threat.

two.png

Eloise wasn’t sure if Amani would take her seriously. Luckily, the Chief Healer didn’t dismiss her concerns, promising to keep an eye out. That was really all she could ask for.

Don’t underestimate me,” Eloise said as she began backing away, holding out her arms. It was a sassy response, but her tone was lighter than it would’ve been had this interaction been taking place just a month or two earlier. Things had changed between master and apprentice since Zaathru.

She swatted Albrecht to get his attention. The Ukatian nobleman turned from where he had been hunched over, trying to keep his lunch down, and followed her back out into the warzone…

final post Amani Serys Amani Serys

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla ” Jonyna said with a bit of Vemon in her voice. “This is the third time too. Not breaking my arm, but trying to hunt me. I think she’s got some sort of fixation. I’m gonna have to hunt her back one of these days, especially after she stole Ko’s saber.”

Jonyna paused, looking to the princess, letting out a sigh. “You’d think after two tries, she’d take a hint and let off. But no, now she’s put my padawans in the line of fire.”

Jonyna did make a mental note to talk to this king. If only to make a sizable donation to the reconstruction and relief fund. She wouldn’t let Si Tech become only known for supporting the war machine. No, she wouldn’t be a war monger. All of this business nonsense was to help give back. Be the hero. But she’d learned from Kraden that being the hero meant more than just throwing yourself into the fray.

For now though, she’s help with the on the ground relief. She wondered if any of her father’s old remedies would work in the modern era…

“Lead the way. I’ll carry as much as I can.”

Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

Objective 1, Licking Wounds
Assist local relief efforts, prevent conflict among general population. Do not die. DO NOT kill Galactic Alliance citizens.

The messages flashed on Atin's HUD, Master Zark's way of reminding the mandalorian of his new objective on the planet. And his new allegiances. Although, Atin would say that to call what he owed Alliance, or Zark for that matter, an allegiance was a stretch. He owed a debt, and one he aimed to repay, but he had no other bonds. Not to him, not the Jedi, or the Alliance. He would never be one of them. He could see it in their eyes, the way they glared at him with hatred. Even some of the so called Jedi shared that same gaze. They blamed him for the destruction around them. Blamed all Mandalorians.

Suit themselves, he wanted nothing to do with them either.

Besides, these were never their planets to begin with. And the Enclave had only responded to the deaths of Mando'ade. A fair trade. Or at least, that's what Atin had been told after years in captivity and exile. He didn't care either way. They told him to go and pound dirt, and he did. That was that.

Here, it was much the same. Zark pointed, and told Atin to help pick up what was left of Ukatis, put it back together. They pointed him at an emergency supply cache, and he went to retrieve it. Or at least, that's what Atin was trying to do. The buildings crumbled all around him, threatening to crush him. Not to mention the small time looters and criminals who'd decided to take advantage of the destruction, picking away at the leftovers like vultures to a carcass.

He'd been surprised when they sent him out alone. He was an enemy after all. He could desert, or worst yet, return to the Enclave and share what little he'd learned. But there was little room to argue with a Jedi it seemed, and Zark seemed to trust Atin's sense of honor, if not his allegiances. It made no difference. Go pound dirt they said. So he went and pounded dirt.

Last edited:
Cora nodded in thanks, a brief dip of her head as a few more crates floated past. "It's just up ahead."

As they moved through a column of tents that had been set up to evaluate and triage the wounded, Cora's lips twisted in thought. "The third time? Sounds like she's got an obsession with you." The Padawan chuckled dryly, a gesture which was cut short by the realization that Ko had been involved.

She'd have to check up on him at some point - the fact that Jonyna didn't seem worried lead her to believe that Ko was alright.

"Say, how did you get into making something like Si Tech?"

It was less idle conversation, more curiosity. And a good distraction from the grimness of their surroundings.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"I think so, yeah." Jonyna nodded. "First time she took a bounty I had from the Empire after I tried to take out one of their fancy inquisitors. Kahlil kinda saved my ass on that one, but I think I probably could've taken her if we hadn't been in my" The next word was something in Catharese, something that seemed to have no basic translation. Of course, Jonyna didn't seem to skip a beat in her sentence. "-So all that did was make her an enemy to basically all of Cathar. Then again, not hard for a mando."

There was a bit of bitterness in that last statement. Jonyna wanted to move on, wanted to see the Mandos are something more, but despite her attempts to forgive them for the past, they haven't seemed to change in thousands of years. Still blood thirsty conquerors who care only for glory, at any cost. Of course, the next question caused the Cathar to take pause.

"Oh, well..." Jonyna couldn't help but chuckle. To her, it was always a matter of simplicity. "When I went to Coruscant the first time, I saw how...big it was. That kinda scared me. But I saw what it was able to accomplish. I don't want Cathar, my people, to be seen as just...savages. Tribals. We're capable of so much more. So I decided to use my..." She paused. Would she explain where all her money came from? ....no. "Sizable fortune, to start a new company. A Cathar led tech development firm. Anything the GA needs? They get. Then I take that money, and invest it back into Cathar and the GA. Money for people who need it." She gestured to the camps around them with her non-broken arm. "Like Ukatis."

tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

KGvs804.png

"Hero is a strong word." Andy countered, taking the initiative. "Alright, keep your head down, try not to get hit by lightning, and follow me."

Andy led them through the street towards the next objective. One of the main targets of the assault had been a GADF base high above the rest of the city. Part of his wondered why so many had died there, but there were plenty of fires to put out, and lots of people still trapped in the plateau. The first problem though, would be getting up there. Normally Andy would use surrounding water to do that, but the air was so dry, and the boys on the ground needed all the water they could get.

"You don't happen to have a speeder we could use, do ya Connell?"

Tag: Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

Marigold felt perpetually more and more useless as she failed to lift up the debris. "Come on, urgh... Come on!" She huffed and puffed, desperation in her tone becoming more apparent, eventually though, a hand placed itself upon her shoulder, and she turned around. "Fine, fine..." She takes a deep breath, and steps back, watching as she effortlessly moved debris to the side, hands crossed.

When Valery spoke to her, she briely turned her head towards the master. "Dunno', the area isn't making it that much easier to focus." She shakes her head. "Its as if I can still hear screams, in the the thunderstorm." The girl eventually, pointed her blasters towards the debris, when a Mandalorian was unearthed, her wrist flicked slightly, she was that much close from pressing the trigger, and sending a volley of shots his way. "... You're not serious, are you? Helping him-..." She sighs. Though, that discontent with helping the enemy disappeared with unusual haste for the likes of Marigold.

"Alright pal, don't make me do this the hard way." She spoke out with a shaky, but oddly soft tone. It very much reminded her of the first encounter with two masters. She lowers her blasters, starting to make her way towards the Mandalorian. Holstering one of the blasters to keep her hand free. Marigold felt a sudden spike of adrenaline right as she took her first two steps, danger, coming roughly from the fallen warrior's direction, she wasn't exactly sure though, it wasn't directed at him, her senses were untrained, only able to tell rough direction.

...Still, she grabbed onto the blaster she had and pointed it up at the Mandalorian with the sleight of hand, mixed with that mystique instinct. "No luck, just put it back down, I'll get it myself!" She wasn't used to negotiations, but it felt right, the amount of self-restraint it took for her to not press the trigger yet, she felt sympathy, perhaps, small bit of kindred spirit. That wouldn't stop her from pressing the trigger if he continues, but there was a good chance that the man would happen to be a better quickdrawer than her, even while injured.

Katherine Holt Katherine Holt
Valery Noble Valery Noble

Last edited:
We will either find a way, or make one.
I learned from my mother and father, but I am not them!
jedi_master_male___concept_design_by_ron_faure_dao0fwq-414w-2x.jpg

[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]
SECTOR: Kiffu
MISSION: Search and Rescue
TAGS: Anthony Gray Sun Anthony Gray Sun

A humble one…

I don't give compliments, I make observations. Gray could scoff, or take that for what it was, Connell said what he meant and meant what he said. The lightning comment was cute, but only because Connell was well versed in the weather event. He knew how to block it, and how to summon it. The real thing is the same as the Force, right?

Looking up at the plateau like Anthony, Connell grew concerned. Not "concerned" as for his own safety, but "concerned" for the safety of those individuals up there. They needed help and needed it now. This was an elemental tactic, but water, even moisture was at a premium. So when Anthony asked about a speeder, Connell nodded with a wry smile.

I have a speeder, but it's at home. How about a couple of bikes? pulling out a key fob and pressing a button, Connell looked to his left. They were not that far from his ship and could even see the loading ramp going down. Lashed to the ramp were two "Crotch Rocket" Speederbikes.

Will those work?

two.png

Objective: Help the refugees
Tags: Colette Colette
div1.png

Was that doubt he could sense in the padawan?

Silas didn't know for certain what was wrong, but just from her choosing silence and a motion of her head, it could have been something to do with the thought of killing. Yes, the Jedi had sworn to uphold life however when something or someone threatens to go against that very thing that was an entirely different story. They had a job to do and that was to protect the livelihoods of these vulnerable refugees.

"Good... now we wi-" Suddenly a loud explosion rocked the camp and sent a plume of black smoke into the air. The flimsy wall stood no chance against the attackers and before long a large of pirates began to stream through "Sorry Collete, our conversation will have to wait" the knight grunted as he swiftly ignited his lightsaber "Stay close to me, we must hold them off while the troopers rally the refugees into the center of camp!" he said calmly with a reassuring nod to the Padawan. With not a moment to waste he suddenly kicked his feet and began running in the direction of the breach.

How they managed to get so close unnoticed was unknown. That for now would need to wait till the enemy was pushed back.

"Collete, remember how you said we made a promise to uphold life? now's your time to fulfill that!"

Last edited:

If only Silas understood to which degree that Colette in particular would hold Silas' words when it came to upholding life, but he would find out soon enough. People that were scum, the lowest kind of selfish, greedy bastard poured through the walls, but that was still a life.

The kid jumped into the fray with her cerulean blade drawn to deflect each bolt sent her way. Except it was very clear that she only sent them in two different directions: the floor and the sky. Despite her clearly practiced movements she was still not causing any bodily harm. At least not yet.

She swept for their guns, she tore those that she could out of their hands with the force, but there was not a single body that fell to the ground on her behalf.

"Secure the refugees!" Colette called back to the security. "Ready the cells."

KGvs804.png

Will those work?
"That'll do." Andy said, climbing on top of one, his axe still raised to catch any lightning that came down upon them.

As soon as they came to the plateau, it was clear a battle had taken place here. Unlike the damage below, this was clearly something more traditional. Blaster bolt damage on surrounding buildings had lit fires all across the plateau, and a destroyed gun emplacement was still cooking off with gas canisters detonating every few seconds from a walker that had been destroyed. By what? No one could figure out at this point.

Andy didn't waste a moment rushing over to the walker. "Check inside! There's bound to be someone trapped inside if the rest of the battle is to go by!"

[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]

On it.. Jumping upwards onto each keel he could reach of the monstrosity, Connell said nothing, he just searched. The troop compartment, or at least what looked like one was empty. Then there was the cockpit.

I hear whimpering.

Reaching the bulkhead right above the cockpit, Connell pulled out his shortsaber so as not to possibly impale any pilot in there, he cut open the vehicle hatch. There were two females in there, young, in bad shape. “helpus…” one of them wheezed out.

Sit tight, we’re going to get you out.

Standing erect there was clear worry on his face. Have two. They're in bad shape.

two.png

Objective: Help the refugees
Tags: Colette Colette
div1.png

Running forwards at frightening speeds Silas showed no fear in going head on into a group of pirates who were trying to drag away a family. Just as one was trying to reach over to a child, the knight force pushed him into a group of tents and turned his attention to the rest "Shoot the Jedi brat!" one of them shouted just before three of them shot in his direction. Skidding to a halt, he noticed the kid was in the line of fire and protected him from the bolts by raising his hand to stop them in mid air.

"Run, be with your parents" Silas ordered before sensing the bolts back into their bodies once the child had turned to run. Sometimes to uphold lives you had to take the ones that didn't deserve such a thing. Taking a life was never easy, but when people like this threatened the lives of others they had every right to do what they had to do.

"Listen to the padawan and keep the refugees safe. Take them to the mustering tent in the center and fortify a defensive line!" Silas shouted in support as he casually deflected back a shot into the chest of another pirate.

"Collete! Right now we must cover their retreat, stick close and hold them off here"

The winged Padawan was decidedly less patient compared to Marigold. She saw the Mandalorian hesitate for a moment, likely trying to gauge if he could be quicker than someone already aiming a blaster at him.

Katherine didn’t give it a moment more.

With a motion of her hand, she used the Force to slam a piece of debris into the Mandalorian’s hand. Specifically the one that had been hovering above his blaster.

The Padawan hoped she had broken it.

You ungrateful, piece of…” Katherine spiralled off into a series of colourful curses, walking towards the armoured warrior. She used the Force again, this time to yank the blaster free of its holster and over to Marigold.

Katherine stopped just before him, glaring down at the Mandalorian as she pointed a finger at him.

Do that again, and I’ll smash your other hand too.

Nathan, still battered, cut open the door to the transmission tower with his barely working lightsaber, and proceeded inside. The Mandalorians were not totally senseless... clearly useful areas had been preserved, or at the very worst had only suffered mild damage. Interior was still partly collapsed. He pushed past some rubble, everything hurting as he walked through the remains. He started thinking about his duties to the order, because it was much easier than considering his own feelings, which were alien for him to explore on a more than cursory level.

Nathan heard his daughter's chuckling in his head.

So, Dad, what's it like slumming it for the good ol' Jedi Overlords? For real I mean?

Nathan didn't answer as he pushed into the broken remains of the lobby.

Do you miss it yet? The loss of your independence? Your critical thinking? Are you starting to understand yet? To understand what it's like taking orders from people so high on the Force they trust it more than the wounds on their body? That they trust more than the certainty of bodily demise? Look around you, father...I had to watch this for YEARS!

"You're a traitor. And a butcher. You have no ground to criticize. I've seen your disgusting transmissions." Nathan snapped quietly in the darkness as he went over to a computer terminal to check for power.

"You don't deserve your mother's features." he added.

The Order deserved EVERY SINGLE THING that I have done to its members. EVERY LAST ONE OF MY ENEMIES HAS IT COMING. They were even more bloodthirsty than my own masters at many, MANY points in that war.

"No they didn't. You turned to murder and causing chaos because of your wounded pride, nothing else..." Nathan replied in the dark, still not certain if it was really her he was talking to.

"All you've left in your wake is dead bodies and lives shattered, or corrupted." he said as he tested the power button. Sure enough, there was power. The interface was primitive and it seemed to be the terminal of the guard at the lobby entrance. He sliced through it's crude security programs in five minutes. He typed in commands and opened a pair of secured doors behind him.

He tread cautiously forward. He didn't see bodies. He figured most of them had decided to run or die

The Jedi are worthy only of defilement! Everything you see is because the Order cannot be BOTHERED trying a different approach! I punished a corrupt system. And you know what? I'M STILL HERE. I'M STILL KILLING THEM.

"Not after I'm done." he replied, focusing on the dark hall.

They will 'turn' on you.

"A consequence I am willing to accept." Nathan replied. "You wanted it all without consequences to yourself. That is why you are an enemy of galactic society."

Nathan, with great effort, finally closed off his mind, stopped as he reached a body. It was a Jedi. He had been crushed by rubble.

Nathan immediately got down, examined the corpse for anything useful, fully intending to take anything intact for himself, especially if what he found happened to be a lightsaber. But he stopped.

It was not the Gulag Era. He had access to resources. Significant ones. The problem was pretending he didn't.

Nathan rose up, deciding not to scavenge his own team, and continued on to the controls.

His hands shook and he did not understand why.

Colette watched with disappointment from the corner of her eyes as Silas seemed to strike back at the pirates and struck them down in one way or another. The sensation of death as felt through the force was something that the girl had come to find ways to deal with, but even then such techniques would only get her so far.

Where her colleague would deflect and hit them back, she still went for deflecting the blaster bolts over and away from any and all targets. Yeah, they were fighting the same symptoms, but where Colette would consider herself a scalpel cutting at the root of the problem, what Silas was doing was to take a machete to a jungle and start chomping at whichever fern encroached on his personal space.

Yes, she looked down at him for it, and yes she was going to point this out when this was all over.

"Got it!" She shouted over the chaos back at Silas. Obviously, despite her complaints, she wasn't going to put herself or the others in danger over what in the end would come down to a petty personal problem.

The pirates were pushing surprisingly hard for what their target was. If they were desperate enough to kick someone who was down, the question was just what it was that had driven them to such desperation. If they were dead, that wasn't a story that any of them could tell.

The kid extended her hand and tore a few of their blasters from their hands at cut them in two.

"Silas!" She shouted. "Try to disarm them."

KGvs804.png

Andy didn't need a second thought. Pulling out some tournequets, bacta injectors, and a pair of splints, he got to work. "Clear a path to the nearby building. I need to get them out of this walker before it gets hit with another lightning strike. We'll set up a med station in there."

Cutting off any bleeding, Andy was quick to find some place he could inject them with bacta, to at least stabilize them. Using the force, he projected some of his own energy to keep them stable, at least enough to move them. While he could heal anything lethal enough to get them moving, he couldn't regrow limbs, and one of them was missing a leg. For now, he'd cut off the bleeding and try and wrap the stump in gauze to stop the bleeding. The Bacta and the Force would do the rest.. "This is gonna hurt a lot." He warned, It looked like the pilot had been hit with some sort of explosive charge through the driver's port, and it had blown off her leg. "But we're gonna have to get you out of here."

On it.. Jumping down into the middle of the rubble, Connell began levitating objects out of the way. The young Jedi Knight would be throwing those objects and not wasting time but there was too much potential for more danger. So it was “slow and careful” that won the day.

Luckily, Connell was able to see just how much damage had been done as he caught the Walker through the Force, keeping it and everyone on it from slamming into the ground. Gotcha.

Deciding it was better to hold the monstrosity where it was would be the most prudent move right now, Connell looked at the rescue crew and then up to Anthony and back. Getting the hint, they made their way to him. I got this, take your time.

J1tvPzz.png

Kiffu
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsabers
Tag: Marigold Marigold Katherine Holt Katherine Holt

"You ungrateful, piece of…"

Valery blinked.

"Do that again, and I'll smash your other hand too."

Oh my.

<Babe, your Padawans are feisty,> Valery teased Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble through their bond. A little bit of a poke, after he had once called Colette to be frustratingly like her, during one of his missions with her. But all things considered, the scene that had unfolded in front of her made Valery quite proud. Marigold Marigold showing compassion to an enemy like that, and showing so much patience even though she had every right to defend herself...

It was something she would have to tell Kahlil about as well.

In contrast, Katherine was not having any of it, and together they made for a perfect balance. The Mandalorian warrior was still alive, and all that he'd suffer from was a broken hand.

"I think that's enough. I'm going to call in some support to get him out, just so he can be questioned. Do you think you can head over to the power station without me for now? I trust you both, especially now that I've seen you work here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom