Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

q2RzujO.png

Tags: Alicio Organa Alicio Organa | Arcadius Balthazar Arcadius Balthazar | Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau | Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti | Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce | Jace colis | Kha'la Daaray Kha'la Daaray | Lodd Grimmin Lodd Grimmin | Rens Ahim Rens Ahim | OPEN
Objective 1: Changing of the Guard

VX4ps62.png

The floodgates were open now. Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce was back in his pod from Corellia, bringing an odd freshness with his old blood. Lodd Grimmin Lodd Grimmin spoke again, not wasting an opportunity to remind the Senate that the Trade Federation cared more about their bottom line than the wellbeing of the people who comprised their client base. Kel rolled his eyes at the pretentious 13.3687% imposition, but paid it little mind for now; if the Dark Empire scorched the Core, Lodd and the rest of his friends would be just as screwed as the rest of the Alliance.

Senator Mecetti’s grim visage was the next to glide into the heart of the rotunda. He looked surprisingly well considering how close to death the man had appeared in recent months. Kel’s thoughts betrayed him for a moment as one of his wiry eyebrows quirked up. “I’ve never trusted that man,” the Bothan said quietly to his droid. She tilted her head slightly, humming her wordless agreement. He listened intently, though, despite his personal qualms with Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti and his questionable person. Then Alicio Organa Alicio Organa joined the fray, voicing his support of Obulette’s concerns. One thing rubbed Kel the wrong way, however.

It isn’t a lack of confidence in the Defense Force that’s prompted this relocation, Senator Organa,” he said. “It was at the behest of Command and the SIA that the move be made in the first place. Our military and intelligence offices are the ones who feel a shift in our physical housing is in order, and I’m inclined to vote in such a way that honors and respects what our strategists believe is right.

He pushed his spectacles back up the bridge of his nose from where it slid down, eyeing the hologram of Senator Organa with a smugness that wasn’t quite like the old Bothan.

Besides,” he said, “the fact that you’re approaching the chambers from the comforts of another worlds speaks volumes of our situation; Coruscant is no longer a safe refuge for our nation’s leaders. A diversion of our representatives, generals, and strategists could be the one thing that saves us. If the Dark Empire slaughters the Alliance’s leadership in one fell swoop, it won’t matter who lacks confidence in whom - we’ll all be dead or forced to capitulate to the enemy.

Others agreed with him, too. The Hapan Queen Kha'la Daaray Kha'la Daaray and Rens Ahim Rens Ahim seemed likeminded in the need to relocate the Alliance’s headquarters, the latter even agreeing that Fondor was the best option. Including Pryce, Grimmin, and possibly Arcadius Balthazar Arcadius Balthazar that brought the vote to five in favor of Fondor. Kel was eager to see where others lay. He scanned the chamber, looking for others he’d worked alongside in the past. Lila Doneeta Lila Doneeta and Sonya Provost Sonya Provost came to mind. Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto too.

What came next for he and the rest of the Senate depended on those in attendance. Kel hoped, for all their sakes, cooler heads than Mecetti would prevail.

ocqEHzF.png
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el Elias Edo Elias Edo Jaidan Shatani Jaidan Shatani Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Amani Serys Amani Serys Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka Braze Braze Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Denn Verdan Denn Verdan Lia Ka Rai Lia Ka Rai Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah Efret Farr Efret Farr

Master San Tekka was right. There were no safe paths. Mobile or stationary, there would be risks in moving their young.

Fortunately, the discussion had shifted away from whether or not they should be moved in the first place. Now, they were figuring out where to move them.

Cora nodded in agreement towards Amani. "Perhaps a world without deeply entrenched Jedi history would be best. If the Dark Empire intends to go after the next generation, they'll likely look to ancient Jedi worlds first."

The Knight's gaze passed over the gathered Jedi - some familiar, others not - as they voiced their opinions.

"Wherever we choose to send our younglings will become a target. Informed consent is necessary in this case; any planet who takes in Jedi will do so at great risk to their civilian population. Not all will be willing."

It had only been a week since she'd returned from Ukatis. They'd be rebuilding for a long time, but thanks to the generosity of the galaxy, her home had begun to stabilize. Still, the surviving population had a lingering wariness towards the Alliance after their world had been targeted during a galactic spat with the Mandalorian Enclave.

"I find the mobile options presented to be more favorable."

Katherine remained silent as she watched numerous Jedi step up and speak their piece. It was a critical time not just for the Jedi, but the Alliance as a whole. The Dark Empire were now a single step away from knocking on their doorstep. It was no doubt going to be seen as a controversial move, to take the Order away from Coruscant. There was so much deeply rooted history between the planet, its people and the Jedi.

But in order for them to properly take the fight to their latest enemy, the New Jedi Order needed to take drastic action. Plans were already being proposed, of utilising already existing vessels like the Prosperity as their new temple. Others suggested specific planets, both as a permanent new residence, or as a resting point for a mobile base.

Their priority was to ensure the safety of the younglings and other students. After all, they were the future of the Order. But there was a matter that lingered at the forefront of Katherine’s mind. Something that hadn’t really been touched on, at least within the halls of the Jedi.

If I may make a suggestion?” Katherine announced her presence, raising her hand and taking a step forwards. “Whether the Order decides to move to a more mobile base, a permanent Temple on another planet, or a mix of the two. We can’t ignore how others across the galaxy will see this move.” She paused for a few moments, her pale blue eyes sweeping over those in attendance.

Coruscant has always been seen as the heart of the Alliance, and of the Republic before them. For the Jedi Temple? It’s seen as a beacon of Light, standing resolute against the Dark's endless desire to consume the galaxy. Every strike landed against it has been a blow to its safety and stability. Especially when the enemy has struck from the shadows. People’s confidence plummeted, so imagine what will happen when the news breaks that we’ve abandoned Coruscant.

Another pause, this time to see if anyone interjected.

Because that’s how it’ll be seen, and no doubt twisted by our other enemies lurking out in the galaxy. My suggestion, and proposal I suppose, is that when we do make our move, we broadcast a galactic-wide message. Spread it out to as many people as possible, all across the galaxy.

Rise Above Your Station, Soldier.

xgzxUsz.png

GADF Command Building
Coruscant

Tag: Amelia von Sorenn Amelia von Sorenn
The Defense on Teta had been a bit of a disaster. GADF forces held the line, and yet the north had been breached. What they had assumed would be a solid front, turned into a hellhole. Lupa had been rewatching the footage over and over. Raven droids were probably the best invention they had since the start of the conflict with the Enclave. Part of her wished we were still fighting them. At least Mandalorians were predictable in their unpredictability. Fighting heavy infantry was something they could plan for, and use overwhelming force to knock them on their ass.

This Dark Empire, it was all the worst parts of the NIO and the Maw. Unpredictable, yet overwhelming. Brutal in tactics, yet using weapons of war designed for efficiency.

This war was going to be a bloodbath on all fronts.

Lupa entered the office of the new Supreme Commander Von Sorenn with a concerned look in her eye. The Navy and the Army had always had differing views on how to solve the issue of defense, and now they had to see eye to eye, or else.

"Commander, Major General Visz, reporting. I hoped to speak with you and the other generals if possible."

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

LE8GzNt.png

Objective Three
Interacting with Aris Noble Aris Noble | Shan Pavond Shan Pavond

TddmRqj.png
-

This wasn’t the sort of trip Zaiya expected for her first trip to the Alliance capital.

The Lovalla teen had planned meticulously with Aris Noble Aris Noble on the burger joint they were to visit when Zaiya came to visit Aris on Coruscant. She had thought that they would have fun eating at the diner, going to the temple, seeing as much of the sites.

That they were instead helping relief efforts was still surreal.

Waking alongside Aris, Zaiya watched the series of travelers, refugees, medics, alliance soldiers and injured.

“So where should we go?” She asked, unsure.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

ocqEHzF.png

HAIuSyi.png

Valery looked around with an appreciative smile. So many had come not just to listen but to share their own thoughts as well. There was no heated debate and no internal conflict that would rip things apart. The discussion was civil and both the ideas and concerns that were being shared were all valid. The difficulty now was to make a decision. There were strengths and weaknesses to any plan, but also risks and uncertainties.

They couldn't know for sure if being mobile was going to be safer than a permanent Temple. There simply was no hard data to reference, so which was the more logical option?

"In all honesty, this is no easy decision to make. Becoming mobile could very well shield our Jedi from this Dark Empire, but we could also end up being detected, as Master Efret Farr Efret Farr pointed out. There are so many variables that we can't say anything with complete certainty. One thing is certain, though — the Coruscant Temple is not safe for the young anymore. So a first step will be to move them to the Prosperity and the Vonnuvi Enclave," Valery said, her eyes shifting to Amani Serys Amani Serys for a moment.

Even if they were going to a new Temple on a planet somewhere, it'd start with a relocation to the Temple ships to move Jedi across safely.

"Jedi able and willing to fight can remain here on Coruscant. Not just for this Temple, but for its people too." She smiled at Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble for his input on that matter. "I also suggest that our librarians begin transferring data from the Temple data banks." She looked at Lia Ka Rai Lia Ka Rai who had mentioned protecting knowledge, as well as the younglings and Initiates. The teachings they used needed to be preserved.

"As for appearances," Valery turned to Katherine Holt Katherine Holt and nodded. "Many of us will remain here, especially those ready to fight. I personally will r stay on Coruscant as well to defend it and lead the Jedi's war effort. I will only travel to other planets for war coordination or if this war targets other worlds that need to be defended. But we're not leaving Coruscant and its population behind. We're making sure that our young are protected and that our knowledge is preserved."

"For now, that means bringing them to the Temple ships, and perhaps a safe best is to move them along with where the Senate relocates to. The military will protect that planet, and it'll give us a chance to assess the situation, before we allow the young to move around more freely. We need to first take a step back with them and bring them where their safety is guaranteed."

ocqEHzF.png

The assembly was immense. Grrwunhoooll only knew a few of the jedi present and the many others were largely unknown to him. They came in many different species, shapes and sizes but the unification of seeing the Order here was inspiring. The young silver and black haired wookie listened, watched and heard many of the points and concerns. He shared many of the same and felt if he spoke there would only be a echo of what was already said. But on the topic of defending the younglings and padawans, a fire rose up from within in belly and threatened to consume his clarity of mind.

For wookiee culture the youth were cherished and protected vigilantly, but not sheltered from harm either. Grrwunhoooll could not help but feel that the New Jedi Order was doing exactly the latter. From young ages wookies were not only protected but taught to fight and survive. Especially when faced with the natural threats that were home to Kashyyyk. The planet was beautiful and dangerous. It had grown so much throughout history as well. At one point in time the wookies were almost xenophobic to outsiders and now seemed to be open to them for the most part. Safeguarding their planet and thus their culture was still a top priority, but still the idea loomed in the Jedi Knights mind.

Grrwunhoooll Agaburry, Jedi Knight, rose to his full height and stepped forward. Behind him a protocol droid followed and would act as his translator.
Gold eyes scanned the room of Jedi briefly before the wookie let out a roaring cry to get everyone's attention.

JVxCzE5.png
Then he continued in Shyriiwook till his thought on the matter was done. During which the Protocol droid also began translation.

" I am Grrwunhoooll Agaburry, Jedi Knight. Whatever arrangements are decided about the transition of the Jedi Temple are not what im concerned with. I worry for the youth of the New Jedi Order and their training or lack thereof to prepare for the present times. The temptation of the darkside is and has always been ever looming for as long as I can remember in Jedi history. The Jedi prevail still. But the direct attempts, successful or failed, to take our youth from us is a direct attack and failure on our part. A recent Myrkr mission is only one such example and one I experienced first hand along with a handful of other padawans." He paused and gave a look around the room before stopping on a particular Kel dor Ko Vuto Ko Vuto . Seeing the padawan alive made his eyes gleam with hope for the future. " Our shuttle was shot down and the young ones were separated and hunted down. Not killed. I was witness to a sith follower attempt to capture one such youth only after beating them into submission. It was only due to their resolve and the Forces guidance that we were able to prevent that. Today that padawan is now my apprentice." He smiled wide thinking about Falentra Falentra and her progress thus far. Indeed she had grown despite that adversity and short time that had passed. " I dont thing the youth are safe anywhere. And while I am not suggesting tossing them to the darkness unprepared, I am suggesting opening a new temple and facility where they can prepare and educated for present times and be as protected as they can. I can think of no better place than my homeworld of Kashyyyk. Its ecosystem is vast enough to support species of land, water and air. And would be far more grounding than a hunk of metal drifting in the unknowns of Wild Space." It was only fitting that Grrwunhoooll was so protective of the younglings. It was practically engrained in him and his culture and he knew it well. In fact he was banking on this innate value to sell the idea and even potentially align the Wookiee people with minor protection of younglings as well.

" Lastly my own people share the same sentiment and deeply value the youth. And while I do not speak for all wookiees, I am more than certain that it would take little convincing to negotiate the idea of their assistance with building materials and minor protection for the youth along side our own. The youth deserve better then to be hauled across the galaxy in multiple locations. I have spoken. " He took in a deep breath and exhaled it before bowing regally to the masses of Jedi.

Last edited:

The Neimoidian briefly turned his gaze towards the numerous senatorial aides in close proximity, seeking their input on the ongoing emergency proceedings. He then stepped aside momentarily to consult with his colleagues and determine their subsequent course of action. "Minister, Should the information prove to be accurate, it is likely that our territories in the Core Worlds will soon fall under the control of the Dark Empire. The Federation may be perceived as collaborators by certain individuals if we have indeed abandoned our assets so conspicuously. History may repeat itself with a situation reminiscent of the Confederacy." came the concerned voice of another Neimoidian Offical, seated to the far right of the pod. Such a scenario was increasingly likly despite the assurances that the Federation was already aligned with the Dark Empire by having a prominent seat on their Imperial Economic Council.

"I hold a different opinion, as our organization has maintained neutrality since the time of the Old Galactic Republic. Therefore, our backing of the Dark Empire should be viewed as a business arrangement rather than an ideological alignment. Furthermore, this situation presents a favorable chance to advocate for higher investments in planetary defense forces, especially considering the evident incompetence of the Defense Forces." Another voice came through from the far left of the pod, which sounded logical to the Minister who had made certain to voice several times that the Trade Federation was a neutral organization with no ties to any prominent factions but did have their primary market being the Galactic Alliance.

Lodd didn't have time to debate these proposals at length, as the session was moving quite rapidly with several opinions being known to him, coming from Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti , King Alicio Organa Alicio Organa , Queen-Mother Kha'la Daaray Kha'la Daaray , Rens Ahim Rens Ahim , Arcadius Balthazar Arcadius Balthazar and many others. It was clear that the decision to relocate the Capital would take a considerable amount of time and money, along with the evacuation efforts currently being pushed.

"There are numerous arguments to consider from various perspectives, whether it is the debate over relocating the Federal Government to another location or the concern over a potential decrease in morale if we evacuate Coruscant due to a mere suspicion of an attack by the Dark Empire. It is imperative that we take a moment to contemplate the direction in which the Alliance is presently progressing. Have we become excessively inflated and influential, to the extent that we have permitted these dangers to persist, despite the presence of a reputable Intelligence Agency and the extraordinary abilities possessed by the New Jedi Order?" The Neimoidian explained with some extent of certainty, not personally accusing the Alliance of failing but rather that they had become so large that they weren't able to govern effectively anymore.

"It is clear, that we need new perspective within the Alliance if we are to survive the coming conflict. And so there is no better time than now to take actual action to address the threats we face not through words alone, but through physical results. Does anyone here have a game plan to defeat the Dark Empire before they can even consider launching any attack?" The Minister finished.

Last edited:
Remain steadfast and you are never without hope
GAME ON YAKHEAD!

thumb-350-1234362.jpg

LEAD SHIP NAME: CELESTIAL CITY
SHIP CLASS: SUPER CARRIER
EQUIPPED: 25x L4Vele Series Deployable Defense turrets.
Amenediel Shuttle Mk II

SHIP NAME: RETRIBUTION
SHIP CLASS:
ESCORT CRUISER

SHIP NAME: SPARROW’S WIT
SHIP CLASS:

SHIP NAME:
PARABELLUM
SHIP CLASS:

SHIP NAME: LIBERTY'S LIGHT
SHIP CLASS:
FIGHTER COMPLIMENT:
103rd Tactical Starfighter Wing "Angel of Death Squadron"

LONG-RANGE INTERCEPTION

[*]Super Archangel class Multi-Role Fighter/Interceptor (20 Squadrons)

STEALTH/RECON FIGHTER
[*]Elysian class Strike fighter (20 Squadrons)

181st Tactical Starfighter Wing “Voodoo Wing”

MULTIPURPOSE SUPERIORITY FIGHTER

[*]NC-1000 X-Wing (15 Squadrons)
[*]
Capital A-Wing (9 Squadrons)

BOMBERS W ESCORT

[*]"AMF" Y-wing Bomber (10 Squadrons)
[*]
Sovereignty Class Heavy/Assault Fighter (7 Squadrons)

78th Support Air Division “Ares Wing

SUPPORT/TRANSPORTS

[*]Cherub Gunship (3 Squadrons)
[*]Cherub Transport (5 Squadrons)

SPACIAL COMBAT AND RENDITION -
SCARs use the Jackal Fighter for its balance of speed and maneuverability as well as its remote capabilities. This allows the elite pilot/operators to"bail" and operate in zero-G often a tactic in boarding capital ships.
SCAR WING

[*]Jackal Class Starfighter (1 Squadron)

For anyone that wants to read it, The Angellus family history to this point Is here.
Angellus "Ewan Isaacs - CAG/SCAR Teams CO"
[ANY COMMUNICATIONS INSIDE THESE BRACKETS ARE THE RESULT OF COMMS COMMUNICATION]
SECTOR: Coruscant - Core
ORDERS: Recalled
WINGMATES: @Gress D’ran
ENGAGING:

The good thing about getting direct orders from the Senate is that they cannot be countered by High Command unless a Level 0 priority was initiated, none was, so Liram and his command were out among the stars, hunting an alleged string of pirate attacks along trade lines. By the time he had received word of the sacking of Tython and the nearby worlds, it was too late. They made best possible speed, but there was no way to do anything about it, or assist.

A tactical retreat had been ordered, and they stayed to secure the shipping lanes. This sort of thing irritated Liram more than it did his subordinates (and they were plenty angry) . He wanted action, but with the changes recently to the command structure, Liram had to research who to approach. In the meantime, while it was a welcome site, the call from Gress was unexpected. Taking a personal shuttle down and finding the Cantina where the Devronian would be, Liram walked among angry and frightened enlisted as he pulled a seat up to “HellStomper Actual.”

”What do I need to know?

xgzxUsz.png

Coruscant
PpBs3gB.png

Tag: Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar
"It makes me tired very quickly," Vera said with a nod of her head. She could apply some level of Force healing, but it wasn't anything like what she had seen Amani be able to do. But even just a little bit of help was going to make a difference now, and that's all that mattered to her. She wanted to help and make a difference, just like her parents did. Just like the Organas did, and just like Gatz and other friends did.

There was so much that needed to be done.

Looking around, Vera found herself stuck in her own mind for a moment. So many were wounded, not just physically but in spirit as well. She could feel their pain, their despair, and she wished she had the power to heal them all. But as overwhelmed as she felt, Gatz pulled her out of it and Vera managed to smile again.

He was right — these people needed hope.

"I'll follow your lead. Let's try to help as many as we can!"

Be careful what you wish for.
dc-injustice-2-mobile-black-adam-reveal-trailer-dc-izfr7cxbg_82bm.2560.png

LOCATION - Coruscant Temple
TAG ALLIES - Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry | Elias Edo Elias Edo
TAG FOES - Anyone ready to annoy the cap out of him
"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)

Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt

Starship: Spectre, HK-88 (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
ocqEHzF.png

Frankly Caltin would have been disappointed if they had come to a decision so quickly, and if he could feel any emotions. They were going to take their time and do this right, finally a Council that “got it”. A Wookiee? Good! That brought up memories of the Silver Temple on Kashyyyk and the neighboring Wookiee tribe; he was a “gifted” member dating back over nine-hundred years. When he was asked about the Silver Temple, the big man checked his access codes and luckily they were still active, that meant that the Temple itself was still online.

Silver Jedi Temple is not only on-line, but I am certain Master Ike would be willing to allow use of it with little to no changes needed. This is a prudent idea.

His offer stood, so they were not without options, not only that, there was the planet he had spent so much time on, as well as the surroundings. They could be stepping into a good situation.

I will be going to visit my son Connel soon after this anyway. I could set up a meeting if you would like. One added bonus to this, is not just our friends in the Wookiees, but I can personally guarantee a nearby Wookiee tribe’s assistance and camaraderie with it in that regard. We would not be alone out there, so to speak. It was not as good a promise as Grrwunhoooll, but it was honest. Hopefully the big guy was looking at the tattoo of Caltin’s he was pointing to. It was the crest of that very tribe.

Last edited:
Um9wLtZ.png

ocqEHzF.png
I can think of no better place than my homeworld of Kashyyyk. Its ecosystem is vast enough to support species of land, water and air. And would be far more grounding than a hunk of metal drifting in the unknowns of Wild Space.
"Rebuilding the Temple on Kashyyyk isn't a bad idea either.
"My mate Taam Moghul Taam Moghul is originally from Kashyyyk. Me and him could help out with that." Jonyna offered. She had wanted to visit Kashyyyk with him anyways. She pondered bringing Ko Vuto Ko Vuto along as well, knowing he'd probably love the endless forest of the planet.

Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry

GAME ON YAKHEAD!

thumb-350-1234362.jpg

Amenediel Shuttle Mk II

SHIP CLASS: ESCORT CRUISER

SHIP NAME:
SPARROW’S WIT

SHIP NAME:
PARABELLUM
SHIP CLASS: LINERATOR CARRIER/ATTACK CRUISER

SHIP NAME:
WICK'S FURY

SHIP NAME:
BARILLO
SHIP CLASS: MULTI-PURPOSE

SHIP CLASS: ANTI-STARFIGHTER
FIGHTER COMPLIMENT:

LONG-RANGE INTERCEPTION

STEALTH/RECON FIGHTER

[*]

BOMBERS W ESCORT

[*]

SUPPORT/TRANSPORTS

SCARs use the Jackal Fighter for its balance of speed and maneuverability as well as its remote capabilities. This allows the elite pilot/operators to"bail" and operate in zero-G often a tactic in boarding capital ships.
SCAR WING

For anyone that wants to read it, The Angellus family history to this point Is here.
[ANY COMMUNICATIONS INSIDE THESE BRACKETS ARE THE RESULT OF COMMS COMMUNICATION]
ENGAGING:

No real surprise, with everything that he read, the Imperials, or the Sith, or whoever it was today had the drop on everyone. It was a suckerpunch. They were kicked in the gut. Now it was time to get up, to dust themselves off, and roll up their sleeves. Waving to the bartender to bring over two more, and an order of sliders, Liram sat quietly for a few moments, shaking his head.

”How about you transfer to my fleet then? I won’t have operational command over you or your Hellstompers, but you’ll have access to my Ethereals, and air-support, and resources and so on? It would make things a whole lot easier.

This was not going to be an easy period, but it was going to make things a heckuvalot more interesting.

”Frell, if you want privacy, you can have a Marine carrier, remember the one I showed you? My, and my partner’s company are building more. Or did you forget this?

Sliding over the manifest of his reactionary fleet, Liram wanted the Colonel to see he was welcome.

ocqEHzF.jpeg

Tag: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania @all the other jedi present

Ryana walked up with buster right in toe beside her pip on her shoulders she was late she had to wrestle her fuzzy companions from her ship from their recent trip to see connel buster was saddened by having to leave connel but ryana did her best to cheer him up tython was lost and the dark empire was on corusants doorstep. And they could attack at almost any moment she hated the thought of leaving but understood the necessity of it the amassed jedi where discussing where to relocate the younglings.

Wither to keep them moving or move them to another planet ryana wasn't sure which was better both where good options but had their pros and cons in her eyes and she wasn't sure where the jedi should go but realistically they couldn't stay here. Especially the younglings they would have to be moved to somewhere else before the dark empire came for coruscant itself.

xgzxUsz.png

"I'd love to, but that's not my call. High Command wants the Hellstompers on standby." Gress took a drag, blowing out a ring of smoke. "We held the line, even encircled the Imps at the beachline. It was the fucking 3rd that couldn't keep their backs straight. IF I had it my way, I've be pushing for us to be a duo. You protect the sky, I kick the DE ground forces into the dirt."

tag: Liram Angellus Liram Angellus

FAILURE IS NOT FALLING DOWN BUT REFUSING TO GET UP.

thumb-350-1234362.jpg

Amenediel Shuttle Mk II

SHIP NAME:
SPARROW’S WIT

SHIP NAME:
PARABELLUM

SHIP NAME:
WICK'S FURY

SHIP NAME:
BARILLO
SHIP CLASS: MULTI-PURPOSE

SHIP CLASS: ANTI-STARFIGHTER
FIGHTER COMPLIMENT:

LONG-RANGE INTERCEPTION

STEALTH/RECON FIGHTER

[*]

BOMBERS W ESCORT

[*]

SUPPORT/TRANSPORTS

SCAR WING

ENGAGING:

Then what are we doing? Let me get these sliders to go, and let’s go talk to someone? My old man, my pop-pop all the way back to Kam Angellus back in the Clone Wars. We never talk, we do.

Asking for a “to go” container, Liram wasn’t going to bother with just hanging around.

You know that old saying about “A line in the sand”? Well the Angellus family motto is “Don’t draw a line in the sand when you can dig a ditch in the mud.”

He hasn't said much, or made any real loud noise lately, but Angellus has been chomping at the bit for a true fight.

The moment Braze remotely sensed anyone attempting to pry into his thoughts, his typically guarded mental shields sprang into action like several heavy gates slamming shut and locking tight. His jade green eyes, usually calm and composed, now blazed with fiery intensity, radiating an understated aggression that spoke volumes.

In response to the intrusion, Braze immediately projected a telepathic message directly at the perpetrator, identified as Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor . The message was clear and forceful:
'Stay out of my thoughts.'
This directive was accompanied by a deeply offended emotional aura deliberately projected towards Caltin, conveying Braze's strong sense of violation and boundary infringement. Braze very often guarded his thoughts with an obsessive concern. They were not freely available and un guarded- especially in a setting such as this where he was mentally much more alert pensive, and tense.

As for the conversation at hand it was very good deal repetitious from his perspective.

His posture abruptly changed and he shifted positions with an anchor point movement looking exceptionally uneased and perturbed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom