Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NAKAIOMA - Central HoloNet Store

download60.png

download70.png
CLIENT: Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson
ENTRY STATUS: CONTRACT
CLIENT STATUS: PRIVATE

Thank you for your interest in NAKAIOMA-affiliated products, valued private client!

Your contract for:

Has been processed, and your transaction has been completed. A small licensing fee of 200UC would be acceptable.

RECIPIANT: PCQ-83/857121
ENTRY STATUS: RESPONDED
CONTRACT STATUS: FULFILLED

download70.png

download70.png

Last edited:
-

FILEMESSAGE (Draft)INBOX (2)SETTINGS

To: [ENCRYPTED] @ nakaioma.cor.denon
Subject: GAVIN says thanks

//Attached holo message.//
[SELECT TO VIEW]
//Text transcript processing://

"Hello Mr. Nakaioma, it's Ronval here, from GAVIN. Sorry to leave voicemail to your personal mail on this, I know you're a busy man, just that, ah, I only just received confirmation from your people for the go-ahead, and GAVIN treasury just let me know a minute ago that they're happy to wire the donations for the shipment for the operation next month. The official order has been sent to the proper channels, I've attached a copy in case you wanted to see it. I just wanted you to know we here at GAVIN are incredibly thankful for your generosity, patriotism, and help in this matter. Again, sorry to directly mail you on this, but well, the 'operation' is commencing quite soon, and I'll be busy for a while. Alright, that's all, thanks."
//Attached file//
Order Form 47-B//

[DOWNLOADED] [SELECT TO VIEW]

Send? Y
.... Message Sent.

Trace log purged.

Rusty put the datapad in his pocket and looked out the speeder.

"We're here."

"Thanks Carmi-, uh, Ariand. Hey, good hunting on the insertion."

"Thanks Ron. And uh, good luck for, uh, convention duty."

"Yeah yeah, laugh all you want. It's for the good of the GADF alright."

Agent Ariand Jayan laughed and gunned her speeder engine, leaving Ronval at the steps of the Rogue Memorial Convention Hall.

Last edited:
download60.png

download70.png
CLIENT: Ronval Rubat Ronval Rubat
ENTRY STATUS: CONTRACT

Your patronage is always welcome, NAKAIOMA is a staunch supporter of the brave men and women in the Galactic Alliance Defense Force and intelligence community.

Your contract for:

Has been processed, and your transaction has been completed.

RECIPIANT: Saro Nakaioma & JTD-75/891389

download70.png

download70.png

Final_Dawn_gif_FINAL.gif

// To : Saro Nakaioma Saro Nakaioma
// From : Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

// Message begins...

Salutations, Mr.Nakaioma. Once more i am writing to you to request yet another supply contract for the following assets

In regards to the Contract for the development of a new military-grade heavily armored vehicle i am also extending an invitation to the following coordinates in order to discuss all relevant details for the project in person if possible

We look forward to conducting more business in the future for the benefit of our two organizations

//Message ends...

download60.png

download70.png
CLIENT: Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen
ENTRY STATUS: CONTRACT/INQUIRY

Thank you for your continued interest in NAKAIOMA-affiliated products, Mr. Sularen.

Your contract for:

Has been processed, and your transaction has been completed. Details regarding this proposed meeting and business exchange will be further discussed.

RECIPIANT: Saro Nakaioma & ATR-52/765102
ENTRY/INQUIRY STATUS: RESPONDED

download70.png

download70.png

Last edited:
download3.png

download70.png
EMPLOYEE: Kishimoto Nakaioma
ENTRY STATUS: ACQUISITION
EMPLOYEE STATUS: EXECUTIVE

Greetings Mr. Nakaioma, this material exchange will be fulfilled by NAKAIOMA General Storage, a proud subsidiary of NAKAIOMA.

Your acquisition request for:

Has been processed, and the appropriate documentation has been completed.

RECIPIANT: NKA-26/128490
ACQUISITION STATUS: FULFILLED

download70.png

download50.png

Last edited:
download60.png

download70.png
CLIENT: All
ENTRY STATUS: STORE UPDATE
CLIENT STATUS: PUBLIC

Hello to all valued private and public clients!

The NAKAIOMA Central HoloNet Store has recently been updated with the following new products:

The NAKAIOMA Corporation hopes that its products can provide additional fulfilment and convenience to your lives!

RECIPIANT: Public Announcement
ENTRY STATUS: LISTED
PUBLIC STATUS: INFORMED

download70.png

download70.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom