Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NAKAIOMA - Central HoloNet Store

download60.png

download70.png
CLIENT: Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla
ENTRY STATUS: ORDER
CLIENT STATUS: PRIVATE

Thank you for your interest in NAKAIOMA-affiliated products, valued private client!

Your order for:

Has been processed, and your transaction has been completed.

RECIPIANT: LFA-33/849212
ENTRY STATUS: RESPONDED
ORDER STATUS: FULFILLED

download70.png

download70.png

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
Moonveil Communications & Holdings, Inc. requests permission to purchase:

1 Kankoshi Nurse Android

1 EBS-50 Medical Fluids Synthizier

Access to the Kagutsuki Fire Control Grid, Yahata Laser Killer Point Defense System, Long Range Multi-scanner, and the Haniyama Breach Repair Module

as well as 6 Kakine Electron Walls, 1 Okiru 864 Safe, 4 Togawa Intruder Detectors, and 6 Mitsuama Security Turrets

To be installed in an upcoming Spaceport submission.

We offer our heartfelt & humble gratitude for your services!

download60.png

download70.png
CLIENT: Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud

Thank you for your interest in NAKAIOMA-affiliated products, valued private client!

Your order for:

And access to:

RECIPIANT: FKA-29/382011

download70.png

download70.png

Silver Shield Group

Let Me See Your Identification
Saro Nakaioma Saro Nakaioma

// To: NAKAIKOMA
// From: Silver Shield Group

// Message begins . . .

Salutations! You are being contacted by the offices of Silver Shield Group.

We are seeking approval for a supply contract covering the following goods:

As well as:
We look forward to conducting more business in the future.

// Message ends . . .

download60.png

download70.png
CLIENT: Silver Shield Group Silver Shield Group
ENTRY STATUS: CONTRACT

Your contract for:

And:

RECIPIANT: JMY-29/371392
CONTRACT STATUS: FULFILLED

download70.png

download70.png

Business, Espionage & Faith
M A R C E L L AㅤF I O R A
D I R E C T O RㅤO FㅤA C Q U I S I T I O N S
M O O N V E I LㅤC O M M U N I C A T I O N Sㅤ& ㅤH O L D I N G SㅤI N C.

O R D E RR E Q U E S T
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Greetings, Moonveil Communications & Holdings, Inc. are looking to overhaul one of our properties with new security systems and advanced assets, therefore I would like to place a substantial order as we believe in the quality of your products.

N A K A I O M AㅤM E D I C A L

N A K A I O M AㅤD E F E N C EㅤD Y N A M I C S
  • 7x Viska Mk1 Security Droids
O S A T OㅤA E R O S P A C E
I'm unsure as to whether this product can be modified for use within a building, if not then I'd like to cancel this order.

G A L A C T I C O MㅤH O L O C O M M U N I C A T I O N S
  • Access to NIC-864 Network Intrusion Countermeasures Program
M I L - T E C
  • 1x Standard Container of ElectroMag Defense Unit Mark 1's
  • 1x Standard Container of Tōkai BioHexacrypt Comm Encryption Chips
N A K A I O M AㅤS E C U R I T YㅤS E R V I C E S
These products will be installed and stored within one of our properties, no installation will be required as we can supply our own technicians.

Much Appreciated,
ㅤMarcella Fiora,
ㅤDirector of Acquisitions.

download60.png

download70.png
CLIENT: Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora

Your order for:

And access to:

RECIPIANT: THV-72/471930

download70.png

download70.png

download60.png

Introducing four new avionics products from Nakaioma Fleet Systems, a subsidiary of Osato Aerospace! Capable of being installed into any craft.

download70.png

AN/AQ-184 Precision Landing System
Every ship needs to land eventually, which is why the AN/AQ-184 is a fundamental must-have for any pilot wishing to return home safely. Able to function regardless of terrain, obstacles or environmental conditions, the PLS takes the stress out of landing, and fully automates the process, allowing the pilot to kick back and relax as their vessel gracefully descends, regardless of whether or not there is a designated landing spot, for our more discreet customers.

KT/ALR-88 Sensor Warning Receiver
You may be the galaxy's best starfighter pilot, or a simple merchant looking to transport your goods from Planet A to Planet B, but none of that matters if you're blind to the many dangers that even the most well-patrolled hyperspace routes may contain. The KT/ALR-88 removes this worry entirely, granting the user full battle-space awareness. Capable of detecting scanning equipment, lock-ons, and the location of all nearby spacecraft, this is a must-have for any starship.

AN/ASQ-242 Targeting System
Our state-of-the-art targeting system, the AN/ASQ-242 functions in a similar manner to any other conventional counterpart, but with best minds at Osato Aerospace to work on it, it excels in virtually every field. Fully interface-compatible with any pilot equipment, the 242 provides unparalleled ease of use, and can even be accessed by authorized users on the ground, or in other starships to assist the pilot in tagging, and finding targets.

AFIRS-397 Flight Communication Module
An all purpose communications system with pan-galactic range and unrivalled high-quality audio, the AFIRS-397 is rated for both naval aviation as well as private civilian use. Shielded against most forms of decryption and splicing, it comes with it's own amplified sub and hyperspace transceivers, self-contained power supply, and high-definition image transmitters, it can also be cloud-synced to any other device or helmet the pilot/user may be using.

download70.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom