OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a versatile pirate ship
- Image Source: Here
- Canon Link: Arquitens-class light cruiser, Punworcca 116-class interstellar sloop
- Permissions: Permissions for Roble stuff
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Maji Ironworks
- Affiliation: Maji Ironworks
- Market Status: Closed-Market
- Model: M.I. Serenity-class Frigate
- Production: Minor
- Material: Impervium, Duranium, Transparisteel, Durasteel, various other components.
- Classification: Assault Frigate
- Length: 410 meters
- Width: 57 meters collapsed / 171 meters deployed
- Height: 60 meters collapsed / 120 meters
- Armament: High
- Defenses: Average
- Hangar Space: Low: 1
- Hangar Allocations:
- Starfighters: 1 squadrons
- Support Craft: 1 squadrons
- Single Craft Hangar: Yes
- Maneuverability Rating: Average
- Speed Rating: High
- Hyperdrive: Yes, class 1
- Tactical command network
- Fire suppression systems throughout the ship.
- Sensor scrambler
- Advanced ammo reloading systems
- Targeting package
- SAMS system to assist in various functions.
- Energy generator in case of emergency
- Backup life support and artificial gravity
- Reinforced landing feet
- Signal lights
- Solar sails
- Powerful navigation computer
- Solar Sailor: The Serenity-class is built with retractable solar sails that can be used to either power the ship out of combat, or to power the ship in case the main reactor is offline.
- Fast: Built as an assault ship and possible blockade runner, the Serenity-class handles like a dream and goes like a much smaller ship.
- Arrgh: With strong weapons, good speed, and a plethora of electronic systems, the ship is designed to “swoop in out of nowhere and disappear without a trace” for some psychological warfare. It also has harpoon launchers capable of penetrating ship armour alongside its tractor beam generators.
- Long road: The ship has a lot of supplies and resources to keep it going for a very long time and sports a huge cargo bay to fit a lot of items it picks up along the way.
- Smack dat: Designed to attack, the ship sacrifices a lot of defense for a ship of its size, relying more on electronic defenses and its high speed, rather than physical defenses, to evade danger.
- Canvas Wings: The sails are very fragile and can easily sustain damage if deployed at the wrong time. They are also very expensive and difficult to replace without the use of a proper shipyard.
- Cowardly: Without much capability to take on large ships of the line or swarms of starfighters, the ship can find itself easily outclassed and on the run.
Inspired by an old pirate legend of a ship that was believed to be a ghost, the Serenity-class assault frigate is built more to be a pirate ship than a warship. With a plethora of solid weaponry and strong electronic defenses, it is designed to move fast and target weaker supply ships and small capital ships, rather than challenge big cruisers and star destroyers head-on.