Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Looking for Card Subjects 8.5 - Rise of the Machines

The sole droid I have ever made in the factory, if you will have it. This absolute legend.

This would be an interesting card in the set. It's a machine planet with an entire civilization of droids.

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Two Breshig made sentient droids that are hired out on contract.

Armed Intelligent Machine
Throwing my hat in the ring. Haven’t wrote these guys in a while, but I’d love to see them included.

A.I.M. (Armed Intelligent Machine) units are a squad of AT-AT walkers that have high-functioning droid brains within their cockpits. They were used prominently by the New Imperial Order/The Empire during invasions against The Sith Empire

I'd propose Hayata Corp as the galaxy's premier creator of HRDs, including their Hato-series and Tithe's business administrator droid:

There is also the TF0x series (TF01, TF02, etc) if you want to include the classic CIS prequels era aesthetic

I do not know if this is what you seek.
But Casteban Mecetti was recently slain.
A biot of him was created before his death.
It persists in House service.

Don't know how well they will fit but I'll throw them up here anyway.

Braze has a pretty cool shard iron knight companion, Aether. Info is on their Profile sheet under "unique posessions" at the bottom of the post. They got art for the fella too, though I believe some new art is being cooked up alongside a proper submission for the lad.
bio on the left

43338.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom