Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Locke and Key Mechanics

Good Evening Ingenium Ingenium

I am happy to say your purchase of the Aesir Systeand Phalanx Shield has been approved for use in the upcoming refit of the Starhawk class Battleship.

My sales team will be contacting you shortly.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Taji Nelson

T
Sunshot Pistol - A long pistol designed to pack an armour defeating punch.

LK Sweeper - A drum loaded combat shotgun for shipboard use.

Jackal Sniper Rifle - A powerful Railgun based rifle with an inbuilt suppression system to disguise your location.

LK Vyper - A blaster rifle capable of a high rate of fire over a long distance.

Achlys Grenade - A grenade capable of releasing a smokescreen that can obscure both sight and sensors.

VAARS - An assault rifle capable of firing both blaster shots and various kinetic rounds to provide it's wielder a high degree of adaptability on the battlefield.
VAARS (Luna Corps Version) - A version of the VAARS produced for the Luna Corps.

Baroness Wrist-Mounted APG - A wrist mounted weapon designed to counter the proliferation of Beskar in the galaxy.

Kashute Grenade - a grenade capable of creating a temporary cover.

LK SC Inquisitor - A blaster rifle capable of firing invisible shots​

Permission to integrate all of this into a suit of armor?

Dear John Locke John Locke
The Angiris Technological Department(Me) has authorised myself to approach you to obtain access to the technologies tab, In hopes for utilising the stuff in there for the manufacture of a ship- a rather nice one at that.
As such, I'd really appreciate being granted access to the following:
  1. Phalanx Testudo Shield system
  2. Talaria System
  3. Skynet Holocontrol System
  4. Ponos Heavy Tractor Beam generators
  5. Loki EWAR System
  6. Duban Shield System
  7. Phaket Torpedo Launchers
  8. Satet Point Defense Turrets
PS: No-one here has any idea how to bake banana bread. Want us to kidnap Alex Locke and Make her bake Banana Bread forever?

John Locke John Locke

Greetings to Locke and Key Mechanics,
On behalf of the Susefvi Sovereign System and Susefvi Defense Forces, we would like to negotiate a contract for the purchase and necessary parts supply chain to field Argonaut-class carriers as a key component of our defense force restructuring, with potential options to expand the contract to other interested systems within the Rimward Trade League.

All the best,
Mya Jesel, President, Susefvi
Rimward Trade League, Council Member

Good Evening Mya Jesel Mya Jesel

I am happy to approve a contract with you to purchase a series of Argonaut-class carriers along with their supply parts and technical training for use within the Rimward Trade League.

My sales team will be in touch with you to determine the details.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom