What's new

Locke and Key Mechanics

V U L K A N
Admin
Good Evening Lunafreya Solidor Lunafreya Solidor

I am happy to inform you that your order of the following has been approved.
  • (01) Ghost Stealth Armour
  • (100) spider Slicer Droid.
  • (100) LK-EX1000 Executive Assistant Droid
  • (20) LK Pred-X
  • (10) LK War-X
  • (10.000) Legionnaire Droids
My sales team will be in touch with you shortly to arrange payment and delivery.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Sergei "Jack" Jachovich

Freelancer/Merc
Character
John Locke John Locke Freebirds Industries would like to acquire the Phalanx Testudo and Freyja Communications equipment for a new project we're building, codename "Hope". We would really appreciate the help as we know your communications and shielding technology are second to none.

V U L K A N
Admin
Good Evening Sergei "Jack" Jachovich Sergei "Jack" Jachovich

I am happy to approve your purchase of the Phalanx Testudo and the Freyja Communications System. The installation of the Phalanx Testudo does require Locke and Key mechanics technicians to help with the installation, and we will arrange for a team to visit your construction site.

My sales team will be in touch with you to arrange payment and transport of these products.

Kind Regards

John Locke

V U L K A N
Admin
Good Afternoon Taru Cadera Taru Cadera

I am happy to authorise your purchase of the NAVI and LK Hermes systems.

The Kavcha Shield and BARCA are Locke and Key Mechanics Specific technologies. If you can send me a direct message about the use of the technologies we can discuss Locke and Key being a co-producer.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Sirius Nova

Character
Character
Cyber-Eye Contact Lenses - A set of contact lenses that provide the user with a limited AR and visual enhancements.

Navi - A Virtual Assistant capable to managing your electronics, weapons and vehicles as well as assisting you in your everyday life through improving your holonet experience and providing information efficiently as needed. (Open-Market)

I need a special Navi that is useful for someone who has not used the Holonet much before.

I would also like to order nanites or nanotechnology that could "eat" disease, and biological agents when they're released into the atmosphere of a planet, as it were.

The Narrikians could also use a massive amount of guns, and armed vehicles.

V U L K A N
Admin
Good Evening Sergei "Jack" Jachovich Sergei "Jack" Jachovich

We would be happy to set up a contract allowing you to use the Myomer Actuation System in your development of new technologies with the agreement that Locke and Key mechanics will have full access to any future developments of this technology.

Kind Regards

John Locke

V U L K A N
Admin
Good Evening Taji Nelson Taji Nelson

I'm afraid Nano Assemblers are a Locke and Key specific technology, however, if you wish to share the proposed item plan with me then Locke and Key Mechanics might be willing to partner with you on its production.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Taji Nelson

Elemental Blade
Character
May I use Duramesh in an item I'm creating, well in upgrading an item I purchased so as to make it more usable for my purposes?