Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Jaeger Solutions

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean ,

Given our history of good business, I was curious if it were possible if you could modify some of your rounds to be fitted to what would be considered high grade traditional arrows made from proper metallic reinforcement. I can provide ample funds for the project if I could commission SALT, HEL and possible FORCE BREAKER variants.

If that is possible I would also be interested in setting up a contract for constant use of your technology in exchange for smuggling, mercenary and bounty hunting services rendered exclusively to you.

Katria Vekarr of the Vekarr's Pride

Katria Vekarr Katria Vekarr

You're free to utilize them openly with arrows; as bullet arrows are already canon. Just insert a round into the arrow, and you're good; no worries about it!

As far as a contract, you're free to use what you like, so long as it doesn't utilize any semi-unique submissions.

Now for sale -

• C-3a "Mercury" Class Communications Suite
    • Mass Produced / Open Market
    • Designed to bypass traditional jamming techniques, the Mercury allows its users to message across the galaxy in only a moment - helping to revolutionize the limitations of hyperspace communication systems, while also still offering an advanced system for just that.
  • LS-132 "Terra" Life Support System
    • A life support system made for any sealed building - capable of automatically responding to vacumns, and any foreign agent found in the air. Works for any species and their preferred climate, while also ridding the air of radiation, dangerous biotoxins like Blackwing, and toxic nerve gas like FEX-M3.
  • STS-84 "Artemis" Class Targeting & Sensor System
    • A targeting and sensor system that can track through the Force - along with a wide variety of set in systems that make it one of the most advanced sensor systems on the market, falling only short of anti-stealth capacity.

Hello Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean ,

So, I'm going to skip the pleasantries. My sister Katria's rather fond of your tech and I thought maybe I'd see if it was really up to snuff. After all bounty hunting is a dirty and dangerous business, isn't it? So why should she be the one to hoard all the toys you spent hard work and hours making?

Don't go telling her I bought it though, okay? Not that I care. I'll just leave a list of what I'd like below:

1x HG-88 'Big Iron' Hand Cannon
1x Inferos Class Disruptor Rifle
1x BR-212 "Jackal" ACR
1x C-11 "Nastirci" Combat Knife
A box of RB-02 "Salt" Rounds
A Corporis Skin Suit
A pair of B-11 "Greitis" Class Combat Boot
A ND-012 "Ri Qorit" Disabler
A pair of MV-18 "Force" Class Vambraces

That should about cover it, I think. I'll let you know if I can think of anything else.

Thanks for providing the means to make my job much easier!

Leon Amun

The Murderhawke Mandalorian
// Incoming order . . .
// Attn to: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

// Automated message included . . .

"Message signatory: "The Murderhawke Mandalorian" Leon Hawke. Politely requests the purchase of the Following "

-> One [1] BR-212 "Jackal" ACR

-> One [1] HG-88 'Big Iron' Hand Cannon

-> One [1] VB-113 "Tidefall" Class Vibroblade

-> One [1] SG-1001 "Vishnu" Military Shield

-> One [1] Acumen Electronic Suite

// Mr. Hawke would also like to express his extreme pleasure at the wide variety of products Jaeger Solutions has to offer.

// Transaction awaiting response . . .

Leon Amun

The Murderhawke Mandalorian
// Incoming order . . .
// Attn to: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

// Automated message included . . .

"Message signatory: "The Murderhawke Mandalorian" Leon Hawke. Politely requests the purchase of the Following "

-> One [1] Corporis Skin Suit

-> One [1] Osseus Class ExoSkeleton

-> One [1] MV-18 "Force" Class Vambraces

-> One [1] S-30 "Retention" Anti-Disruption System

-> Two [2] C-11 "Nastirci" Combat Knife

// Personal Message Attatched: Bro, this armor about to be liiiiiiiiiiit

// Transaction awaiting response . . .

Last edited:
Salutations Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

I wish to purchase two each of the following magnificent products offered by your acclaimed company:
  • A-02 "Omniscient" Class Super Processor
  • C-3a "Mercury" Class Communications Suite
Given the current galactic instabilities, I think it prudent if the transaction was conducted discreetly. On receipt of your preferred collection point I will dispatch an independent contractor to collect the wares - they will use the verification phrase 'Valtha' to confirm their identify.

Yours in confidence,
Aerarii Tithe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom