Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Katria Vekarr

KATRIA MAIZE VEKARR
K39nyuh.png

Vztxj3-Dq-TMIH.jpg
NAME: As long as you're asking, my name is Katria Maize Vekarr. I chose the middle name myself. Not even sure I ever had one. Some may have once called me Agent Vekarr.

PRONUNCIATION: Cat-Ree-Uh Veck-Ar.

FACTION: Didn't have one, but the Confederacy was great while it had it's go. But I've moved on to the Outer Rim Alliance in search of more inward focus.

RANK: What? Just because I'm talented means I can't be a civilian? Fine. I'm a mercenary and was associated with the Knights Obsidian. Though, not anymore. Happy?

SPECIES: My father was mostly human and my mother was an epicanthix.

AGE: I'm pushing fifty but my genetics keep me youthful.

SEX: Let's keep this simple. I'm female and I like both men and women. But my love is generally reserved for ladies only.

HEIGHT: I'm roughly five feet and nine inches. I blame my freakishly tall mother.

WEIGHT: I'm about average weight for my height. Okay? On the slimmer side if you must know.

EYES: My eyes are hazel. I got them from my father's side of the family.

HAIR: Brown. Plain and simple. Didn't get my mother's dark, dark hair.

SKIN: My skin is average, by epicanthix standards, and I didn't have to search out any two sunned, backwater planet to get that way. I'm looking at you, Tatooine.

VOICE SAMPLE: Willa Holland

FORCE SENSITIVE: A rephrasing of the question: Can you make things float and shoot lightning from your fingers? No. No I cannot. Way to make me feel special ya kriffing dugg lover.
K39nyuh.png
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
So I'm going to list these because I can't be bothered to be understructured.

I'm an class S marksman, if there was one. My father could have been classified as something in the multiple S's? I can hit a mark from half the recommended distance with my verpine rifle without a scope. Double the standard recommendation with the scope.

I know my way around a computer console and can slice through most codes presented to me. Unfortunately I'm not an encyclopedia of languages so there are a few computers out there I have no hope in all kark of cracking.

I can't pilot worth a damn. Basic flight and navigation? Sure. Give me a task involving a fire fight or an asteroid field and I'd prefer to be in the passenger seat or in the gunner's chair. That stupid bug can handle the piloting for me.

I don't do well with people. Sure I can talk and use complex sentences, but that doesn't mean I want to be anywhere near crowds of people for long periods of time. Am I afraid of them? No. I just don't like them. Especially the nosey types who don't know when to quite asking their questions.

Planning is my forte. Give me a layout, a map and a plan? We're golden. I do have a tendency to overthink things, however, which puts me in a position to have to improvise. Sure I know how to improvise, unfortunately I'm not very good at.

APPEARANCE:
I'm five nine, have hazel eyes and... Well I feel like I've told you this already. So... let's get to the more interesting stuff. I like to wear tight, form fitting pants, moderately small complimenting tops and the occasional jacket. I may not be one hundred percent practical, but at least I'm sensible. I have a job to do, and you can like it or not.

Of course, if we're going somewhere like Sullust or Mustafar? I'm going to need time to plan an outfit with minimal heat absorption but plenty of heat protection.

Something I've learned to hide are the many scars I get from the times I encounter my brother. It's never easy but I find a way.

For those who don't believe I can doll myself up and look like a presentable person?
Exhibit portrait A:
Katria-Posh.png

K39nyuh.png

Katria age 21
ji-LGC4od-I5-Q2.jpg
BIOGRAPHY:
My story starts twenty eight years back. My father met my mother while on a mission to commandeer a high class craft. How they ran into one another and where, I don't know and couldn't get anyone to tell me. All I know is that within the year they had conceived and brought me into... this galaxy.

For ten years my parents raised me as they would a girl who wasn't in the life. Unlike my cousin Tyria, it wasn't until I was ten that my father started teaching me what I needed to know to survive.
It only took the death of my mother to shake him into it. Not that that's a laughing matter. If I were to lie and say it didn't effect my father and I in the slightest, I'd be lying.

Devastated, my father spent the next ten years teaching me everything there was to know about the things I would need to be good at. Survival, marksmanship, blade work, hand to hand combat, seduction (as well as that can go between a father and his daughter) and even slicing. Thankfully he also taught me how to give less than a kark about how much moral and ethical value should go into our work.

If you can sleep at night after? Than you're golden.

All I knew after the day he and my uncle disappeared seven years ago was that I needed to survive. I needed to make a name for myself and survive with the majority of the old crew either missing, departed or dead.

And survive, I did.

I'm a Vekarr and it's what Vekarrs do.

And like all Vekarrs I continued to do what was best for me and my own. I've put my recent past behind me in favor of self repair. I'm not proud of the time I spent away from the Confederacy, but I no longer see myself able to return despite my loyalties. Perhaps some day I'll see them all again, but it's high time I did something different.

Dinah's a big girl, she can take care of herself, but I'm taking my immediate crew and acquired assets elsewhere to further enterprise myself. Do I know a thing or two or three? Sure. But it's going to take a lot more than a life change to make me tell you what I know.

I don't deal in secrets anymore.

Katria age 50
9vv-K0n1-DU0-BP.jpg
SHIP AND EQUIPMENT:
I fly an old YT-1300 model that I inherited from my father and his brother. It's beat up and hasn't run at one hundred percent in years, but I'm making do. As long as I'm not the pilot, it's going to last me a very long time.

As far as equipment goes? I keep handy a supply of what I need to keep myself physically intact. That and I lug around my father's modified verpine rifle and a Inferos Class Disruptor Rifle. I rarely keep on hand any of the smaller more pratical stuff, but you wouldn't catch me dead without a DL-44 or verpine shatter pistol on my hip. I also own a Taozin Amulet, a Xayinas Class Slicer Droid, a Czerka Fighting Knife two MV-18 "Force" Class Vambraces, a BR-212 "Jackal" ACR, two HG-54 "The Vora" Class Verpine Hand Cannon, CZ-BTN Bothan Personal Cloaking Device, a pair of B-11 "Greitis" Class Combat Boots and a military mobility shield. I also have armor for my arms and feet to compliment my old Knights Obsidian armor; retired though it may be. (Yes garter's and skirt included!)

My latest additions to my arsenal:
'Trickshot' Custom Composite Bow
BAW-56 Blaster Pistol
Tidefall-class Vibroblade
Cabarello-series Armored Clothes
3x HH-78 "Huckleberry" Class Holster
Osseus Class ExoSkeleton
Ammunition additions:

I may not be a quick draw but it's saved my life more times than I can count.
K39nyuh.png
COMPANIONS:
June Tal - Katria's occasional partner and the pilot of the "Vekarr's Pride"
LDcb4-Bdr-F3ok.png
Skiss Iskiss - Katria's engineer and gunsmith
Queenie - Katria's pet Yorshi and the bane of Skiss' existence.

61Zg2we.png

dreadxqueen.png

KILLS:
None as of yet.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Working on it.

ROLE-PLAYS:
To come...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom